Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794424 Nov 4, 2012
COME PLAY WITH DEBIL, BABIES. COME SEE WHAT A SWEET AN' LOVING CREATURE HE IS....
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794425 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL GOT GO BURN ONE. WHEN HE GET BACK YOU BES' BE GONE... BELIEVE IT.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#794426 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more days until you eat crow.
Whatcha want on your crow pie?
I won't be eating any crow.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#794427 Nov 4, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
While waiting in line to see the President today in Hollywood, Fl, an ad bus rolled by with a sign that said if the President was white, he wouldn't have been elected. Despicable.
"silly
APPLAUSE!!!
Peace

Joliet, Illinois

#794429 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictable in that:
We say Romney has no plan that remains consistent throughout his campaign
We can prove you wrong 99% of the time with facts from reputable sources (sources that do not include 'pundits,' youtube, Faux news, etc.).
We remind you that the polls continue to show that Romney lags behind the reelection of President of the United States, Barack Obama.
We show you the fallacies in your statements regarding the events that occurred in Libya and with Hurricane Sandy.
We understand that rights belong to individuals, not masses of cells or the government.
We know that President Obama will remain in office for another four years, that the U.S. will continue to progress, that Republicans will have to wipe their own asses, pull up their big boy pants and realize that it isn't all about them. That in order for the U.S. to continue to progress we will need to work together, United.
Next ignorant comment from the cultured (like buttermilk) Floriduh
All I see is a lot of BIG talk that you haven't been able to substantiate with ANY FACTS.

Words are cheap. Reality is a little different no matter how much effort you liberal progressives try to change it.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794430 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HEHEHEHEHEHEH, TRY CHANGIN' THE "DEBIL'S" PASSWORDS TO SUMTHIN' NEITHER OF US WOULD KNOW... G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H...
Their coming to take you away dumbass.... knock...knock.... Your lame computer is now toast....

Joliet, Illinois

#794431 Nov 4, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...
OBAMA LIED
HELP DENIED
AMERICANS DIED
Sorry guys I'm going Las Vegas...
Hey....

Obama did the same thingright after he got done visiting New Jersey.

He went to Vegas for a campaign function. Leaving all those poor democrats in New York to fend for themselves.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794433 Nov 4, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see is a lot of BIG talk that you haven't been able to substantiate with ANY FACTS.
Words are cheap. Reality is a little different no matter how much effort you liberal progressives try to change it.
see glenn? this is why we call you stupid...school up and we'll let you on the team but for now, get me some gatorade would ya? chop chop

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#794434 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794435 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
DEBIL is so stupid... It's sickning... LOL... Chicago Ill... Give me 5 minutes and I will take control of your root kit and fix your stupidass...
-
It's the culture...
you don't even know what a rootkit is you old monkey...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#794437 Nov 4, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>All I see is a lot of BIG talk that you haven't been able to substantiate with ANY FACTS.

You've never asked me for any facts, so I expect your apology. If you'd like to ask now I'd be happy to enlighten you. However, seems quite redundant this late in the game and with the numbers so obviously indicating that President Obama has four more years in office.

Always willing to help the less educated. Start whenever you'd like.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794440 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Their coming to take you away dumbass.... knock...knock.... Your lame computer is now toast....
THEIR ARE? IT IS? WHICH ONE?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794442 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know what a rootkit is you old monkey...
You are a dumbass... Florida tracked your lameass to Shitcago. Florida posted as DEBIL in Chicago through dems computer you ignorant eggplantass
-
-
Florida owns and knows your stupidass
-
knock..knock...
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794443 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>see glenn? this is why we call you stupid...school up and we'll let you on the team but for now, get me some gatorade would ya? chop chop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. ASK HIM ABOUT HIS RIFLE-STOCKED 45

Joliet, Illinois

#794444 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>see glenn? this is why we call you stupid...school up and we'll let you on the team but for now, get me some gatorade would ya? chop chop
Once again. No facts. More name calling...

Get a ife idiot.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#794445 Nov 4, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZuG-IsivaDwXX
I'd like to know why no president has stepped forward and banned corporal punishment in all of our public schools?

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

Joliet, Illinois

#794446 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
I meant Get a Life, not get a ife.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794447 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know what a rootkit is you old monkey...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAH, BUT DEBIL DOES. JUS' GIVE ME FIVE MO' MINUTES AN I TAKE CONTROL OF THIS MONSTER..

Joliet, Illinois

#794448 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never asked me for any facts, so I expect your apology. If you'd like to ask now I'd be happy to enlighten you. However, seems quite redundant this late in the game and with the numbers so obviously indicating that President Obama has four more years in office.
Always willing to help the less educated. Start whenever you'd like.
You don't have any facts or you would present them.

Claiming something is true is quite different than what is true.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794450 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL TIP HIS HAT TO THAT ELECTRONIC SLEIGHT OF HAND, YOU TOPIX DEVILS. HE NOT REALIZE YOU WATCHIN'. <KISS> (YOU LOVE HIM TOO, DON' YOU?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Uzi 68,470
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min J RULES 69,376
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 39 min joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min Whiny1 4,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
Ray "CHOCOLATE NEW ORLEANS" NEGRA goes to prison. 2 hr ShoulsLiveInBus 5
Amy 9-16 2 hr Zap Brannigan 55
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info