Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794452 Nov 4, 2012
WELL, FLORIDA, OL' BUDDY. YOU PLAYED YOU HOLE CARD AN' DEBIL STILL DRAW THE STRAIGHT. NOW PAY UP BEFO' DEBIL BREAK YOU LEGS... DO IT NOW!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#794453 Nov 4, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....
Obama did the same thingright after he got done visiting New Jersey.
He went to Vegas for a campaign function. Leaving all those poor democrats in New York to fend for themselves.
Right...
Obama is for Obama ...narcissist, only I-I-I ...it's always about him...he don't care. Chicago thug lives life of a king...why not IDIOTS elected him...

FORWARD with false HOPE and the failed CHANGE

4 more so I can finish America ...
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794454 Nov 4, 2012
DO IT!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!(SAY, UM, WHERE ALL THE BABES AROUND THIS PLACE ANYWAYS?)
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794455 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WELL, FLORIDA, OL' BUDDY. YOU PLAYED YOU HOLE CARD AN' DEBIL STILL DRAW THE STRAIGHT. NOW PAY UP BEFO' DEBIL BREAK YOU LEGS... DO IT NOW!!!!!
You can run, but you can't hide idiot... The reason you are an idiot democrat... You are a dumbass... Florida tracked your lameass to Shitcago.
-
-
knock..knock...
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794456 Nov 4, 2012
YUP. DEBIL MOSEY ALONG NOW... JUS' GOIN' OVER HERE... UNTIL ELECTION DAY... THEN IT ALLL YOURS... NIGHT..
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794457 Nov 4, 2012
As long as you are online, Florida will offer up ghetto dem (THE DEBIL) a few more surprises....LOL...
-
It's the culture
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794458 Nov 4, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...
Obama is for Obama ...narcissist, only I-I-I ...it's always about him...he don't care. Chicago thug lives life of a king...why not IDIOTS elected him...
FORWARD with false HOPE and the failed CHANGE
4 more so I can finish America ...
PISSIN' IN THE WIND. HONEY. THEY ALL THOROUGHLY SPOOKED
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#794460 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb and they don't come dumber than you...

Obama is pissin' in your face, no wander you are so blind...
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#794461 Nov 4, 2012
Chris Christie was Mitt Romney's first choice as VP, not Paul Ryan. Leaked memo. LOL Chris Christie praised President Obama.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#794462 Nov 4, 2012
Oh... Oh, if da cry baby Pimp loses da race, I hope da bruthas an sistas don't resort to spear chucking an torching da hood, me an da fellow winos don't wants da 7-11 looted an burning, dat demon Vallerie Jarret must have put da call out fo da Black Pathers too, dey is toting picks out by da polls, dey is intimidating black folk into voting fo da Pimp... he be acting jus like a thug ....
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794463 Nov 4, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Chris Christie was Mitt Romney's first choice as VP, not Paul Ryan. Leaked memo. LOL Chris Christie praised President Obama.
Chris Christie is positioning and playing political favoritism. Chris Christie is planning a Republican run for president in 2016 winning political favoritism, New Jersey's democrat voters......
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794465 Nov 4, 2012
Chris Christie:“You don't ever want a crisis to go to waste; it's an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.” Chris Christie positioning and playing political favoritism, a Republican run for president in 2016...
-
It's the culture....
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#794468 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
CROWbama is a Spook !!- or was it TARBABY?
Soldier of Fortune

United States

#794471 Nov 4, 2012
worker wrote:
Here is something you can digest.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Before you mention that this is bias, look up the percentage of correctness in the last Presidential election and then tell us about the libral news bias.
Obama/Biden I am getting read for a brighter middle class.
You better get ready to lose your money and any assets you have!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#794472 Nov 4, 2012
VOTE RIGHT !
VOTE WHITE !
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#794476 Nov 4, 2012
Vote for AMERICA ...vote Romney / Ryan...
Take America back!
Da Runs

Chicago, IL

#794477 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Christie is positioning and playing political favoritism. Chris Christie is planning a Republican run for president in 2016 winning political favoritism, New Jersey's democrat voters......
-
It's the culture...
F Christie. Piece of sh!t!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#794481 Nov 5, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
America blames the Kenyan for weak Sandy response. Like Benghazi, the Kenyan is AWOL.
Great pre election optics. Blue states in ruins! Wide spread devastation! Desperate white people! Kenyan asking for revenge.
Actually moron polls show a 78% approval rating on Obama's handling of the hurricane situatiuon.
You're an idiot Paulie Izzo!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#794482 Nov 5, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually moron polls show a 78% approval rating on Obama's handling of the hurricane situatiuon.
You're an idiot Paulie Izzo!
Really?
“I don’t see the Corps of Engineers,” Jim Brennan, a retired New York firefighter, said as he stepped over fragments of boat hulls and other debris blown onto his seafront lawn.“No National Guard. No Red Cross. No FEMA. No [New York Department of Environmental Protection]. No garbage trucks. American flags are flying all over this neighborhood. Where is our government?”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/slow-p...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#794483 Nov 5, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. GENERAL: >>> OBAMA PARALYZED BY **FEAR** <<<<<
Exclusive: Gen. Patrick Brady explains why president abandoned Americans in Benghazi

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/u-s-general-obama-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 25 min Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 5 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Frank 179,677
Abby 10-30 5 hr RACE 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance