Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,777)

Showing posts 735,521 - 735,540 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that what you don't understand is that the only enitity that could fix our economy is the government. Yes there is a high deficeit. I really would have wanted President Obama to become Presient after President Clinton where there was a surplus. Not what Bush left President Obama, a deficeit. Yes the country would have been in alot better condition if we would have not voted in a Republican after a Democrat had fixed things. President Obama is fixing the economy. Each day there are signs that it is getting better. All I can say is to those middle class voters that listened to people that talked them into voting for Bush and want to tell them who to vote for, now. They should ignor them. They are the ones that are bad for the middle class and the country.
Obama/Biden 2012
I guess we will have to wait and see. Blaming Bush for Obama's failures doesn't help anyone. I hope you realize the amount of tax increases the middle class will deal with after the first of the year when Obama plans to end Bush's tax cuts and when Obamacare taxes kick in. And remember how many "rich" will go elsewhere due to the increase of taxes. 53% of Americans are currently paying taxes for 100%. That will decrease more and there will be fewer paying taxes than monies going out for entitlements. It soon catches up.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that as long as we don't get Republicans in there, the deficeit will go down. It will go down faster if we get less Republicans in Congress. Now I am going by recent history so what tea leave are you going buy.
Obama/Biden 2012
That is one reason the GOP's in Congress have not wanted to pass Obama's legislation. He is spending too much money. The GOP wants to reduce the deficit, not increase it. Go back and look through history. Dems have always spent more than Reps.
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Voter wrote:
And if Obama wins another 4 years, who is to say that the national debt wont go beyond 20 trillion? And what about the Biden factor? he would be in a position to run for President in 2016. Do you think Joe Biden can dig us out of 20 plus trillions dollars in debt? What about protecting our national security? he laughs at everything now as it is. Lies too just like Obama.
"Are You Kidding" is right. Any time Obama refuses to accept responsibility for his failures, an Obama troll blames Romney and the Republicans rather than just admit that he does not have the skills to dig us out financially. If someone else has the ability and the willingness to try, then step aside and let him try to help.
Thank you! Getting these people to understand what is REALLY happening is like talking to a wall!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, it's Sir.
Sir Shinnsalot?
GeorgeWBush

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
why not bomb the crap out of Al Qaeda in Benghazi using carrier-based combat jets....
Why not get the hell out of of the world's business and come home. You don't hear a 100 other nations around the world always in some type of battle or war. Our neighbor to the North is just fine without sticking their nose in the world affairs. America is only 4% of the world population but wants to rule the other 96% just like Hitler.
33 wars since WWII. Where's all this BS Democratic freedom we have spread around the world? We go in and bomb 33 nations and then wonder why the world hates America.
roshni

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

ARE YOU SECURE??? check it http://goo.gl/GfMWv

must see
rafik

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

ARE YOU SECURE??? check it http://goo.gl/GfMWv
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Real your schtick, swabby. Pull out your blue card at the local VA clinic and let em know you need help. 20+ USAF trumps you till the sun, and Romney, go down.
Let me know when one of your USAF fly boys can land an E-2C Hawkeye on a carrier deck......at night.....in a storm.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
In Benghazi timeline, CIA errors but no evidence of conspiracy
A detailed CIA timeline of the assault on U.S. facilities in Benghazi paints an anguishing picture of embattled Americans waiting for Libyan security forces who didn’t come and courageous CIA officers who died on a rooftop without the heavy weapons they needed, trying to protect their colleagues below.
It’s a story of individual bravery, but also of a CIA misjudgment in relying on Libyan militias and a newly formed Libyan intelligence organization to keep Americans safe in Benghazi.
While there were multiple errors that led to the final tragedy, there’s no evidence that the White House or CIA leadership deliberately delayed or impeded rescue efforts.
The CIA is now reviewing its security plans around the world to make sure the agency isn’t relying on shaky local forces. This is a difficult task because the United States has vulnerable arrangements in dozens of places.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/david-...
Wonderful! An opinion piece in the Washington Post! Nothing biased about that!
Philippine Slim

Iloilo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I sure will be happy when this forum is dumped, and replaced with "Mitt Romney, our next president".
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TSM wrote:
What’s happening in New York” Dumpster Diving” is what Obama is offering the American People if he’s Elected!!Romney/Ryan
Obama called his butt-buddy Cristie and told him that since it's so cold up there the dumpster food is perfectly safe to eat.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me wrong. The Benghazi thing was horrible. I know it, you know it. Mistakes were made.
My point dear, is that the entire Iraq war was a useless fiasco, brought on by a Republican administration. They thought that they had ALL the answers. Turned out they were wrong. Wasteful. Think for a minute about the thousands of people that lost their lives.
You have made some mistakes, in your personal life? We as people are not infallible.
Mistakes?!?! Ignoring requests for assistance from people who are facing death is NOT A MISTAKE!, my friend. It is blatant arrogance and incompetence, things that this President is famous for.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>And apparently you believe gun owners in the USA are such meek sheep we'll just happily hand them over to the local constabulary?
There will be blood coursing in torrents down the streets the first day, you'll have to wade through it to get to 7-11, and platoons of cops will be slaughtered indiscriminately. You think he doesn't know this? You think Congress doesn't know this?
Don't believe everything you read, chicken little. That email has been circulating for two years, and gun shows have since been doing a HUGE and thriving business. Our guns aren't going anywhere, and the military isn't about to turn on citizens. Mass desertion will become the order of the day.
He and Congress know that too.
None of these things happened when they confiscated guns in England. Never underestimate the power of the U.S. Government or U.N. forces.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
Like a drowning man at sea, the Republicans are desperately grasping for any tidbit of propaganda they hurl against Obama in the hope it will keep them afloat another five minutes.
Benghazigate? The Sandy fiasco? You consider these "tidbits of propaganda?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

illinois wrote:
Obama is going to win.
President Romney has decided he will Obama on his staff as his shoe-shine boy.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
FEMA is doing the job as required. Thanks to Obama, who made Bush look the idiot we all know he is.
Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have come out for Obama!!
Christie is now Obama's BFF!!
""Christie thanked the president for their “great working relationship” and said Obama had “sprung into action immediately.”
Romney will lose!!
Waxman is still a retarded troll!!
Stay stupid, Waxturd, it's all you're good at, other than making up lies about family members!! LOL
FEMA has done NOTHING so far but government paperwork. Cristie is a traitor who did nothing but give Obama a photo op. Bloomberg is an idiot. The Sandy death toll has risen to 113. WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA!?!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>1000 pairs of Michelle's shoes. Families in Staten Island are using them as houseboats.
Actually, most families on Staten Island turned them down. They said wouldn't be caught dead in Moochelle's ugly-ass shoes.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your ignorance again, Fretard!!
That's why both Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have endorsed OBama for President!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Four more years of your stupid old white guy whining!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Chris Cristie: Traitor
Michael Bloomberg: Idiot
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More inbred stupidity.
Abortion is legal in th eUSA, per theSupreme Court, as part of the US Constitution.
Why do you nitwits hate the US Constitution??
As much as morons like you call it murder, all it does is make you look even more backwards and retarded!!
Abortion is legal, take your religious biases and move to a communist coountry, where you belong!!
Abortion is nothing more than legalized murder.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama believed his policies made the Muslim world, if not love us, at least see us as a friend of the downtrodden Muslims, hence the lax security at embassies and consulates. Armed Marines with
M-4s pointed towards the Muslim citizen didn't fit the Kumbaya image that Obama tried to project to the nation and the world. Bin Laden was taken out via intelligence gathered by policies implemented under George Bush.Obama just happened to be in office when bin Laden was found and according to the highly decorated former SEAL, Chris Kyle , the most lethal sniper in American history, Obama didn't make the call.Other former SEALS agree.
Another right winger passing along DB's lies like a baton on a relay race. It was House Republicans who cut funding for diplomatic security moron. They cut $128 million from the administration's request in fiscal 2011 and $331 million for fiscal 2012. GOP vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan, Rep. Darrell Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
Bush never put much effort into getting Bin Laden because he was too valuable as a bogeyman to trot out at opportune times. He even stated;
"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02
Obama during the 2008 campaign stated on several occasions that he would take Bin Laden out which he did.
Chris Kyle never stated that Obama didn't make the call liar. Only the Commander in Chief has the authority to sign off on an operation of that magnitude.
You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 735,521 - 735,540 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]