Another poster stated it well:Obama Probability of Re-Election Bounces Back
President Obama's probability of winning 270 votes in the Electoral College has hit 86.3% in his latest forecast, nearly recovering to his previous high of 87%.
"Obama unlikely to win by anything like his post-DNC margins. But Romney has no momentum, Obama's state polling is robust, and time is up."
Larry Sabato also forecasts an Obama electoral vote win, 290 to 248.
Florida was once a great State, on track to get a modern public transportation system. Up to 1999 our State was fiscally sound. Why? Florida had only had two Republican Governors since 1885. Then came Jeb Bush. His first act was bullying voters into taking back the mandate for public transportation, then he lined his buddies pockets with the disaster relief of 2004/05. After 12 years of Republican misrule our State is broke. It is safe to say that Florida is the most crooked state in the Union now. We are dealing with
- shameless disaster and public contract profiteering
- election fraud on a level only known in banana republics
- citizens have to jump through hoops to get unemployment which they paid for.
- petty-felons have to fight to get their civil rights reinstated.
- a governor who acts like a feudal overlord
- suggestive constitutional amendments to allow Scott to fire and appoint judges
- the governor's wife owns the companies that carries out mandatory drug testing
- record levels of uninsured, with Scott not accepting Federal money to help
- record levels of unemployment, homelessness, and foreclosures
- property and local taxes going up by the year while property values tank
- politicians lining their pockets (Rubio, Sansom, etc)
We can thank the GOP for the successful Jamaicanization of our State. I only hope that these people standing in line at their polling stations realize what's going on in our state and make the right decision.