Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#794434 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794435 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
DEBIL is so stupid... It's sickning... LOL... Chicago Ill... Give me 5 minutes and I will take control of your root kit and fix your stupidass...
-
It's the culture...
you don't even know what a rootkit is you old monkey...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#794437 Nov 4, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>All I see is a lot of BIG talk that you haven't been able to substantiate with ANY FACTS.

Words are cheap. Reality is a little different no matter how much effort you liberal progressives try to change it.
You've never asked me for any facts, so I expect your apology. If you'd like to ask now I'd be happy to enlighten you. However, seems quite redundant this late in the game and with the numbers so obviously indicating that President Obama has four more years in office.

Always willing to help the less educated. Start whenever you'd like.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794440 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Their coming to take you away dumbass.... knock...knock.... Your lame computer is now toast....
THEIR ARE? IT IS? WHICH ONE?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794442 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know what a rootkit is you old monkey...
You are a dumbass... Florida tracked your lameass to Shitcago. Florida posted as DEBIL in Chicago through dems computer you ignorant eggplantass
-
-
Florida owns and knows your stupidass
-
knock..knock...
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794443 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>see glenn? this is why we call you stupid...school up and we'll let you on the team but for now, get me some gatorade would ya? chop chop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. ASK HIM ABOUT HIS RIFLE-STOCKED 45

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#794444 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>see glenn? this is why we call you stupid...school up and we'll let you on the team but for now, get me some gatorade would ya? chop chop
Once again. No facts. More name calling...

Get a ife idiot.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#794445 Nov 4, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZuG-IsivaDwXX
I'd like to know why no president has stepped forward and banned corporal punishment in all of our public schools?

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

Joliet, Illinois

#794446 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
I meant Get a Life, not get a ife.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794447 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know what a rootkit is you old monkey...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAH, BUT DEBIL DOES. JUS' GIVE ME FIVE MO' MINUTES AN I TAKE CONTROL OF THIS MONSTER..

Joliet, Illinois

#794448 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never asked me for any facts, so I expect your apology. If you'd like to ask now I'd be happy to enlighten you. However, seems quite redundant this late in the game and with the numbers so obviously indicating that President Obama has four more years in office.
Always willing to help the less educated. Start whenever you'd like.
You don't have any facts or you would present them.

Claiming something is true is quite different than what is true.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794450 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL TIP HIS HAT TO THAT ELECTRONIC SLEIGHT OF HAND, YOU TOPIX DEVILS. HE NOT REALIZE YOU WATCHIN'. <KISS> (YOU LOVE HIM TOO, DON' YOU?)
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794451 Nov 4, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have any facts or you would present them.
Claiming something is true is quite different than what is true.
WHAT-EVER, GLENN. GO TO BED YOU IMPOSSIBLY BORING MAN.
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794452 Nov 4, 2012
WELL, FLORIDA, OL' BUDDY. YOU PLAYED YOU HOLE CARD AN' DEBIL STILL DRAW THE STRAIGHT. NOW PAY UP BEFO' DEBIL BREAK YOU LEGS... DO IT NOW!!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#794453 Nov 4, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....
Obama did the same thingright after he got done visiting New Jersey.
He went to Vegas for a campaign function. Leaving all those poor democrats in New York to fend for themselves.
Right...
Obama is for Obama ...narcissist, only I-I-I ...it's always about him...he don't care. Chicago thug lives life of a king...why not IDIOTS elected him...

FORWARD with false HOPE and the failed CHANGE

4 more so I can finish America ...
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794454 Nov 4, 2012
DO IT!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!(SAY, UM, WHERE ALL THE BABES AROUND THIS PLACE ANYWAYS?)
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794455 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WELL, FLORIDA, OL' BUDDY. YOU PLAYED YOU HOLE CARD AN' DEBIL STILL DRAW THE STRAIGHT. NOW PAY UP BEFO' DEBIL BREAK YOU LEGS... DO IT NOW!!!!!
You can run, but you can't hide idiot... The reason you are an idiot democrat... You are a dumbass... Florida tracked your lameass to Shitcago.
-
-
knock..knock...
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794456 Nov 4, 2012
YUP. DEBIL MOSEY ALONG NOW... JUS' GOIN' OVER HERE... UNTIL ELECTION DAY... THEN IT ALLL YOURS... NIGHT..
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794457 Nov 4, 2012
As long as you are online, Florida will offer up ghetto dem (THE DEBIL) a few more surprises....LOL...
-
It's the culture
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794458 Nov 4, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Right...
Obama is for Obama ...narcissist, only I-I-I ...it's always about him...he don't care. Chicago thug lives life of a king...why not IDIOTS elected him...
FORWARD with false HOPE and the failed CHANGE
4 more so I can finish America ...
PISSIN' IN THE WIND. HONEY. THEY ALL THOROUGHLY SPOOKED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 51,540
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques Ottawa 185,087
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Non _cents 5,079
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,964
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr GayleWood 51,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM