Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,767)

Showing posts 735,321 - 735,340 of1,071,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

President Obama has experienced a resurgence in the well-respected Pew poll of the national presidential election, building a 3-point lead as Tuesday approaches.

Obama pulled 50 percent of likely voters against Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s 47 percent, a 3-point bump for the president from Pew’s last poll a week ago, which showed the candidates tied at 47 percent.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/pew...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks-I'll be voting OBAMA!
All the right wingers:

Losers club for men!

Down the corner around 9pm Tuesday.

Cry cry again: when Obama wins!!
Barney Frank

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Obama and I are going to change the flag to rainbow colored. Liberalism is Gay and we love it
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No damage. Lights out until Friday. fred has gas so we had hot water and a stove. Could be worse.
So how are you? fred missed ya...
ps
Watched Sergeant York on military channel last night. Gotta love them Tn boys
Bless your Fred in Milford heart...

Heads up on return of ele in CT Fred? Good for them! Heard some 75 plus years beach cottages in Old Lyme-down for count.

Makes me sad :-(...FOR the people!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like BARRY SOETORO, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA?
Which is it?
Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.
Correct?
Correctamundo, as the Fonz would say.

A difficult point for some libs to internalize apparently.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Waxman wrote:
Didn't bozo promnise the unemployment rate would be 5% by now and that he would reduce the deficit?
Close GITMO?
This economy sucks even worse now since Obama took office and people have given up looking for work.
Income is down for families in the middle class.
HOPE & CHANGE sucks.
Vote the bum out!
Obama NEVER made the promise of unemployment below 8% or 5.6%. Just more made up lies for the weak minded fools of the GOP to think about. You lying bastards are so pitiful. The ONLY way the GOP can win any election is by lying.
Obama NEVER said 8% or 5.6%.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Abnormal Ridge Of High Pressure Over California This Week
( TheWeatherSpace.com )- Usually California sees numerous storms into the area after Halloween, but rarely does it get this type of weather pattern.
But according to TheWeatherSpace.com Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin this ridge developed fairly quickly, a blocking to any storms moving in.
"The ridge basically developed out of nowhere," said Martin. "This is causing warmer conditions across the state. Some have even reported this as feeling like 'earthquake weather'."
HaarpStatus.com Network continues to say a sizable earthquake will hit the region this week.
http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-11041...
Uh-Oh.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your Fred in Milford heart...
Heads up on return of ele in CT Fred? Good for them! Heard some 75 plus years beach cottages in Old Lyme-down for count.
Makes me sad :-(...FOR the people!
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
fred was retweeted!

@TheMotleyMind @greggutfeld @MikeBloomberg Where is Snake Plissken when ya really need him? Doing a heckava job Bloomie. Not!

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever gotten a job from a poor person?
Rich, successful people create businesses that EMPLOY PEOPLE.
What part do you not get?
Apparantly jealousy outrules comprehension.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never changed my ID, never had to. I post what I believe, try to be courteous to the nice posters and poke at the hateful ones. I think changing IDs is something that smells of hiding things, kinda like Obama changing his name and refusing to release personal records and info.
However, there seem to be quite a few on here who agree with the things I say so maybe you think I'm one person posting under ALL the conservative poster names. Yeah, that's it.
Stop it dumbazz__no one thinks that. Are you a narcissist like Casey A?

You were centered when posting on those threads__can't hide your racist bullshyte over here can you?

Sad to be you.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What BS Fred, besides the area of this storm makes Katrina look like a spring shower it is huge. Now even someone with an ounce of common sense realizes that there is not a helicopter available for every house with fuel & other essentials. Only in Fred's world this would exist but with New Orleans with Katrina, they had a big football stadium full of people that the press was streaming live on tv and no helicopters came for days, remember ? Bush looked pretty damn pi$$ poor as a leader in that crisis
Romney: What? Me worry about the climate crisis?
http://action.lcv.org/site/PageNavigator/clim...
Barney Frank

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

My good friend Obama said that running up 4 Trillion in debt is unpatriotic,So what does that make my boss who is at 6 Trillion and counting
Barney Frank

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

The only jobs that I care about are Hand and Blow
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever gotten a job from a poor person?
Rich, successful people create businesses that EMPLOY PEOPLE.
What part do you not get?
You give blowwwww jobbbbbs?

Are you rich?

As dem would say: just lick the tip a little, pretend I'm your father.

LOL

FVKTARD!!

LOL

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly jealousy outrules comprehension.
Ha!

It's spelled out for them in the Liberal Handbook under "CLASS WARFARE".

Typical liberal mindset.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You give blowwwww jobbbbbs?
Are you rich?
As dem would say: just lick the tip a little, pretend I'm your father.
LOL
FVKTARD!!
LOL
Predictable juvenile gutter talk from sad liberals.

We conservatives expect nothing more.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Tax Policy: You Can’t Handle the Truth
Sahil Kapur reports on something that does not surprise me on two levels:
The author of a Congressional Research Service study, who found no evidence that tax cuts for high income earners lead to economic growth, is standing by his work, after the legislative branch’s nonpartisan research arm withdrew the report under pressure from Republican leaders. And Democratic principals are demanding to know why CRS caved to GOP pressure. CRS quietly and quickly pulled the six-week old report, despite the wishes of the research arm’s economic team, the New York Times reported Thursday ... The study, which TPM and others reported on at the time, delved into the last 65 years of U.S. tax policy — specifically how marginal rates on high incomes and capital gains taxes impact decision-making. It concluded that reducing effective taxes on the rich does not generate economic growth, but that it does correlate with rising income inequality in the short term. The report’s conclusions aren’t terribly controversial in mainstream economics. What Thomas Hungerford wrote has indeed been the consensus view among economists who are not prostituting themselves for Mitt Romney...(More at Econospeak)
Read more: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/Hzoh/...
"leosamapleanus"
The above is a typical leftwingloonnut post, all BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace
yepperz

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Barney Frank wrote:
My good friend Obama said that running up 4 Trillion in debt is unpatriotic,So what does that make my boss who is at 6 Trillion and counting
Barney, i miss you, call me.
Are You Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Obama NEVER made the promise of unemployment below 8% or 5.6%. Just more made up lies for the weak minded fools of the GOP to think about. You lying bastards are so pitiful. The ONLY way the GOP can win any election is by lying.
Obama NEVER said 8% or 5.6%.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
In January 2009, the office of the president-elect released a study to promote the then-proposed stimulus bill. Titled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” it was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein.

Nevertheless, the bottom line is this: Not only did the stimulus not provide the boost that was promised, but the $819 billion hole it blew in the budget only exacerbated economic uncertainty in a nation already worried about its deficit. Under the White House’s own predictions, had Congress done nothing, the economy would be better off.

http://blogs.investors.com/capitalhill/index....

In it, the White House argued that with the stimulus plan, unemployment would peak around 8% by the end of 2009 and would be well below 6% today. If, on the other hand, Congress did not pass the stimulus package, it warned that unemployment would rise to about 9% in 2010 and still be around 6.4% today. The then-Democratic-majority Congress passed the stimulus by the end of the month.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Everything trending in Romney direction, out of 11 newspapers endorsements only one endorse Obama, Former aide to Hillary Clinton endorses – Romney, President's Job Council Advisor Endorses Romney!! Romney crowds Huge; Obama’s crowds shrinking, Republicans enthusiasm High, Democrats offering Pizza, Water!! Romney/Ryan
"TSM"
APPLAUSE!!!!
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 735,321 - 735,340 of1,071,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 46 min andet1987 388
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 2 hr hands on AR 1,756
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 2 hr hands on AR 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••