Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794027 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
Just came on so don't know if anyone else has said this before now, but Christie made it perfectly clear this afternoon that he has worked for Romney, endorses Romney and will vote for Romney.
He said he just told the president he did a good job helping his state after Sandy.
Just wanted to make sure that was clear. He was called a traitor this morning.
But no way, Jose.
he's honest...he's lucky some cheney-bot hasn't shot him for breaking republican commandment #1
THE DEBIL

Kent, WA

#794028 Nov 4, 2012
I even spank it to Barney Frank,heck I've whacked off spying on my grandma changing her depends, uhhh uhhhh ohhhh
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794029 Nov 4, 2012
Pres Romney wrote:
My Wife just picked out some new curtains for the Lincoln bedroom.She's so sweet
I hope the obamas like their house warming gift BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794030 Nov 4, 2012
i can't keep picking on you tards..it just isn't fair
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794031 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said anything racist and you're the one thinking I change names and avatars, not me.
You see racism behind every tree and on every street corner. I'm sure there are some things that still happen, but you can't blame EVERYONE. And this country elected a black president so the disapproval of his ability to do his job to protect the American people and the middle class doesn't have anything to do with race, in my opinion.
I do feel it is a shame that the first black man to be elected president has failed us all. I don't think that opinion is racist either.
Florida has a ton of Post numbers, Realtime and many other racist libtards hating on and railroading Hispanics and Jews...
-
Realtime is a good ole boy, redneck used car dealer type, knows all the muckety-mucks in town up close, all the time schmoozing and personal at the local bathhouse civic organizations. Realtime always gets a good chuckle out of railroading, hating on Hispanics and other minorities.
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794032 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the obamas like their house warming gift BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hope is dead eggplant... It died 4 years ago when obama got mistakenly elected....
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794033 Nov 4, 2012
K, WELL, LES' CHECK IN WITH FRED AN' PADDY, SEE HOW THEY DOIN' OUT THERE...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#794034 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said anything racist and you're the one thinking I change names and avatars, not me.
You see racism behind every tree and on every street corner. I'm sure there are some things that still happen, but you can't blame EVERYONE. And this country elected a black president so the disapproval of his ability to do his job to protect the American people and the middle class doesn't have anything to do with race, in my opinion.
I do feel it is a shame that the first black man to be elected president has failed us all. I don't think that opinion is racist either.
Got a turd in your drawers doll? I never said anything about you using different screen names__did I? You sure the fk haven't spent all those posts on this thread have you.

And I don't need to search for racism on a thread I've been posting on since about # 25,000, under the same screen name.

You're a racist POS IMO.

You posted on the A threads as a teary eyed Caylee lover__some of those folks enjoyed tour comments.

Fraudulent biotch you are!
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794035 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
i can't keep picking on you tards..it just isn't fair
IT OK, BROTHER, G'HEAD.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#794036 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
Just came on so don't know if anyone else has said this before now, but Christie made it perfectly clear this afternoon that he has worked for Romney, endorses Romney and will vote for Romney.
He said he just told the president he did a good job helping his state after Sandy.
Just wanted to make sure that was clear. He was called a traitor this morning.
But no way, Jose.
Carol agrees that when Republicans think of the people ahead of their party, their party calls them traitors.

Yes, actually helping Americans if a Democrat might get credit or if it might hurt their party is treason to the right.

This is just how anti-american the Republicans have become.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794038 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
I even spank it to Barney Frank,heck I've whacked off spying on my grandma changing her depends, uhhh uhhhh ohhhh
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, HOW THAT WORKIN' OUT FO' YOU? YOU JUS' WORK A L'IL HARDER AND YOU GET IT YET.. OR, MAYBE NOT. C'MON, TIMMY, LES' SEE YOU DO THIS...

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#794039 Nov 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
You just keep right on believing that, Jean.
Lol.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794040 Nov 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Got a turd in your drawers doll? I never said anything about you using different screen names__did I? You sure the fk haven't spent all those posts on this thread have you.
And I don't need to search for racism on a thread I've been posting on since about # 25,000, under the same screen name.
You're a racist POS IMO.
You posted on the A threads as a teary eyed Caylee lover__some of those folks enjoyed tour comments.
Fraudulent biotch you are!
You are certifiably a racist realtime...
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Kent, WA

#794041 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch" I hope the obamas like their house warming gift" That was more GAY than your 2 dads
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#794042 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. MUCH LIKE YOU THINK IT OK TO DRESS UP YOU BLIND SEEIN'-EYE DOG AN' TAKE PICTURES. OBVIOUSLY A WOMAN OF SUBSTANTIAL DEPTH. DEBIL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AN' GUESS A WOMAN OF SUBSTANTIAL GIRTH TOO. SIDES, FATTY, HE NOT FAIL "US" ALL, HE FAIL "YOU" ALL. THERE A SIMPLE REASON FO' THAT TOO: HE BLACK.
Hi Dummy! Why you yellin & jivin about lily?
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794043 Nov 4, 2012
PADDY DRAGGED THE BY NOW FROZEN FRED UPTOWN TO SAINT PATRICK'S. HE BROKE A WINDOW IN THE BASEMENT AND CRAWLED IN LANDING ON THE SHARDS OF BROKEN GLASS BUT HE HARDLY NOTICED. TWO HOURS OF WADING THROUGH THE RISING WATERS HAD MADE HIM INSENSATE BELOW THE WAIST. HE JUST KNEW THEY NEEDED TO GET DRY AND WARM OR THEY WOULD PERISH.

PADDY CRAWLED OVER TO THE DOOR AND OPENED IT. FRED, WHO WAS LEANING AGAINST IT, FELL IN ON TOP OF HIM. THE TWO MEN LAY THERE FOR A FEW MINUTES AND THEN SLOWLY PULLED THEMSELVES UP AND DRAGGED THEMSELVES INTO THE CHURCH.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794044 Nov 4, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cool Dumb Luke"
You are enough to gag a maggot!!!! Did your boy friend cut you off. Any one who buys in to the crap you spread is one sickdonofabitch.
Peace
KMA
Seriously??

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#794045 Nov 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like BARRY SOETORO, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA?
Which is it?
Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.
Correct?
Yep.it is Obama's fault that his mother remarried & moved him to another country.

I laugh at people like you who are so pathetic to think this somehow id hiding anything.

Obama is hiding anything, you are just too f*cking stupid to know the acts.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794046 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.it is Obama's fault that his mother remarried & moved him to another country.
I laugh at people like you who are so pathetic to think this somehow id hiding anything.
Obama is hiding anything, you are just too f*cking stupid to know the acts.
Sure thing.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794047 Nov 4, 2012
BY NOW FRED KNEW THAT WITHOUT FATHER PADDY HE WOULD CERTAINLY DIE SO HE DIDN'T RESIST AS THE PRIEST STRIPPED HIM NAKED AND DRIED HIM WITH THE ALTARCLOTH. THEN FATHER PADDY SOMEHOW GOT THEM TO THE CHOIR LOFT AND FOUND SOME MAGENTA ROBES FOR THEM TO PUT ON. HE TORE ONE OF THE ROBES TO PIECES AND WRAPPED THE SHREDS AROUND THEIR FEET AND ANKLES. AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MOMENT FRED FELT THE BLOOD BEGIN TO TRICKLE BACK INTO HIS EXTREMITIES IT BURNED LIKE HOLY HELL, HOWEVER, AND WHAT STARTED AS A PLEASANT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE BECAME EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL. THE TWO MEN WRITHED AND SCREAMED LIKE TWO TORTURED CATERPILLARS TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF THEIR UNUSUALLY CONSTRICTIVE COCOONS TO BECOME THE BUTTERFLIES THEY SURELY WOULD BE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Who 46,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Toj 98,230
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 12 min shadow 1,279
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 15 min shadow 1,123
Amy 9-18 18 min possible famous b... 30
Abby 9-19 19 min shadow 2
Amy 9-19 22 min Mister Tonka 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min loose cannon 178,063
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••