Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794171 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exclusive Poll: Romney holds lead in Florida days before election
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
2 days ago:
CNN Poll: Obama 50%– Romney 47% in Ohio
http://politicalticker.blogsnn.com/2012/11/02...
Romney Rises in Favorability; Obama’s Pushback Is Intensity
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/potics/2012/11/ro...
Polls in Montana and Indiana shows Romney has big lead vs Obama
http://www.examiner.com/article/polls-montana...
OH, CAROL, HONEY, DID YOU THINK DEBIL FO'GET YOU? NAH, YOU ABOUT TO BECOME THE STAR OF HIS STORY. YOU READY? ARE YOU REALLY, REALLY READY?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#794172 Nov 4, 2012
Scoop Cunningham wrote:
Newsweek has endorsed Obama for a second term.I read on the internet.
Mad Magazine also endorsed Obama.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#794173 Nov 4, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Mayor Blunderberg is in over his head. The people of NYC aren't getting help from oBummer as they expected as well.
Another storm is coming Wednesday.
Think the knee grows might riot? Go for it.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#794174 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
Panthers 21, Redskins 13 Guess the election is over .....
-
If Washington Redskins lose last home game before presidential election, incumbent party loses White House .. True since 1936 when Redskins played their first season.
-
It's the culture...
And if the team from the city most ignored by the incumbent president following a national disaster loses their last game before the election, the incumbent loses. This has been true since 1944. New York lost to Pittsburgh, 24-20.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794175 Nov 4, 2012
Jon Ralston, the top political reporter and analyst in Nevada, predicted Sunday that President Obama will carry the Silver State and Sen. Dean Heller (R) will narrowly hold onto his seat in the upper chamber.

“It would be very difficult for Obama to lose Nevada, especially because I think more than two-thirds of the vote is in, so whatever turnout advantage the GOP has on Tuesday won’t be enough. Obama, 50 percent; Romney, 46 percent; others and ‘none of the above,’ 4 percent,” Ralston wrote.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...

party on dude.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#794176 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts too....
-
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are libtards morons?
-
It's the culture...
You dumb POS. Trump does not have $5 million to give away. If he could find $5 million maybe it would be best for him to pay the ones that built all his "empire" that he filed bankruptcy on.
It is the rich culture...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#794177 Nov 4, 2012
Obamatosis wrote:
<quoted text>The above was posted by an Obama supporter. No more needs to be said. LOL. Good night all!
What a waste of keyboard. Nobody ever reads anything that is posted in all caps.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#794178 Nov 4, 2012
I wanted to see a TV ad that went like this:

Show an average inner-city hoodlum, selling crack on the street, ask him which presidential candidate he likes better.

Which do you think he would choose?

Show a loser on his 50th week of unemployment with no intention of working anytime soon. Ask him which candidate he prefers.

Show the tape of the woman in Cleveland, shrieking about how she got her Obama phone, so she's voting for him.

Show a montage of nitwitted Hollywood celebrities at their drunken parties, making outrageous and profane statements about anything traditional, American or Conservative.

Why would anyone want to be associated with trash like that? Are you a liberal? Are you one of those?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#794179 Nov 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax.
President Romney will win 44 states, 400+ electoral votes and a filbuster proof senate repeating President Reagan's crushing victory over the hapless Carter in 1980. On Jan 20, 2013, as his firwst act as president, Romney will sign the repeal of ObamaCare.
Do you really think Obama will win 13 states?

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794180 Nov 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb POS. Trump does not have $5 million to give away. If he could find $5 million maybe it would be best for him to pay the ones that built all his "empire" that he filed bankruptcy on.
It is the rich culture...
Class envy?

Class warfare??

"The evil rich"???

Aren't you liberals tired of all that sh1t by now?

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794181 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think Obama will win 13 states?
Maybe just 13 of the Islamic states he's so fond of.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#794182 Nov 4, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
Show an average inner-city hoodlum, selling crack on the street, ask him which presidential candidate he likes better.
Show a loser on his 50th week of unemployment with no intention of working anytime soon. Ask him which candidate he prefers.
Show the tape of the woman in Cleveland, shrieking about how she got her Obama phone, so she's voting for him.
Show a montage of nitwitted Hollywood celebrities at their drunken parties, making outrageous and profane statements about anything traditional, American or Conservative.
Why would anyone want to be associated with trash like that? Are you a liberal? Are you one of those?
Show me a dumbass who doesn't know the free phone thing was done in the early 80'as & I'll you you another uninformed lying POS Republican voter.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794183 Nov 4, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
Perfect picture of a true, die-hard liberal HUSSEIN Obama voter !!!

Something to be really proud of !
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#794184 Nov 4, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the war he actually started fighting after Bush stopped saying the name Bin laden at all, The fact that we were attacked shows you Obama is doing a good job. Drones have killed many Al quaida leaders and yes one Diplomat died.

And three other Americans, or don't they count? By the way, it was intelligence policies that Bush put in place that eventually found bin laden.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#794186 Nov 4, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If that moron Obama wins I will go ahead and obtain citizenship outside of the U.S., move assets & keep the option of retiring outside of the U.S. so the Democrats do not get my tax dollars.
The Obamabots do not realize that wealth can leave, therefore the will end up canabalizing each other in the end. There will be no hope for them eventually, just like in Greece.
There is an abundance of expensive real estate in France now after they raised taxes on the wealthy. Lintards may get what they ask for, poverty.
Go or it.

We wouldn't want you anti_Americans here anyhow.

Wealth could always leave, dumbass. According to morons like you, they all would have left under Clinton.

Why didn't they?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#794187 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a dumbass who doesn't know the free phone thing was done in the early 80'as & I'll you you another uninformed lying POS Republican voter.
Probably did that to stop the Democratic base from stealing other people's cell phones.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#794188 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think Obama will win 13 states?
NO-I don't even think O'bama is going to win Minnesota. They will be coming out in droves to vote on the constitutional amendment regarding marriage in the state of Minnesota.
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#794189 Nov 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Right Will Rage If Obama Wins
"The other thing that's going to happen is: unbelievable rage at Obama. We're going to see the rage of fanatics and spin keep ratcheting it up. The position has been -- and this is even by relatively establishment people like Peggy Noonan, George Will -- "He's an incompetent. Americans can't stand him. They think he's a nice guy but he's in over his head. This is an historic change to end this collectivist presidency." Because underlying so much of this, in my view, is race, they're going to be furious. They really felt they could knock him off easily. So when that fails, they're going to be very angry." -- Frank Rich
http://www.drudge.com/news/162449/rich-right-...
Talk about "rage"...

"Bill Maher on HBO’s Real Time outdid himself last night.
Maher warned Romney voters:

“If you’re thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you.”

"Michael Moore’s Latest Ad: Dems To Burn America Down if Romney wins. Media Michael Moore’s Latest Ad Vows to ‘C**k Punch’ Mitt Romney" http://www.alipac.us/f9/michael-moore%92s-lat...

"Obama Supporters Continue Threats To Riot, Assassinate Romney
Secret Service attention fails to dampen violent Twitter comments"

Despite the issue garnering a significant amount of media interest as well as the attention of the Secret Service, Obama supporters continued their threats to riot and assassinate Mitt Romney if Obama loses in the aftermath of last night’s presidential debate.

As we reported last week, Twitter has been flooded recently with violent comments from Obama supporters. The increase in volume of the comments seemed to coincide with Romney’s poll numbers edging higher against Obama.

Not only have Obama voters been making open threats that they will riot and cause mayhem, they have also been caught making direct threats to assassinate Mitt Romney, prompting the Secret Service to announce that it was “aware” of the threats and would “conduct appropriate follow up if necessary.”

http://www.infowars.com/obama-supporters-cont...

Where're the calls for civility from the president???
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794190 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
i could show about twenty of 'em... just today

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#794191 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
really? cell phones in the 80's? I had no idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Fair Game 48,532
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min Mandela 70,613
Da Mayor Wins...........BIG 1 hr Eric Dieson 1
giuliani defends self from charges of "white su... 1 hr monkeyzhou72 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 180,817
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 4 hr Madblogger 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST