Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Denver, CO

#793977 Nov 4, 2012
Abnormal Ridge Of High Pressure Over California This Week

( TheWeatherSpace.com )- Usually California sees numerous storms into the area after Halloween, but rarely does it get this type of weather pattern.

But according to TheWeatherSpace.com Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin this ridge developed fairly quickly, a blocking to any storms moving in.

"The ridge basically developed out of nowhere," said Martin. "This is causing warmer conditions across the state. Some have even reported this as feeling like 'earthquake weather'."

HaarpStatus.com Network continues to say a sizable earthquake will hit the region this week.

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-11041...

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793979 Nov 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us Democrats one more time how lowing taxes on the Rich is going to put America back to work again. Any history on that??
Ever gotten a job from a poor person?

Rich, successful people create businesses that EMPLOY PEOPLE.

What part do you not get?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793980 Nov 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
East Rutherford (Met Life Stadium) is filling up in anticipation of the Giants vs Steelers game w/kickoff at 4:25 PM today__Sunday November 4th 2012.
The NY Marathon (20 mi away) was cancelled, in Staten Island (30 miles away) citizens are swimming through their own sht to reach TV's in order to watch the game.
Is this a great country or what?
Gov. Christie won't be at the sold out seats-filled stadium but he'll be watching from his new secret place.
Marine Two
Good-the man probably needs a break by now.

Let opotus earn his pay for a few hours for a change-- and watch the helms for awhile.

(Why is Clinton in Pa???? WTH were we doing in Libya? Why was there a need to cut through so much EPA tape first- to start storm recovery? Why was the DOJ violating the Constitution and suing state own? Why is the national UI level STILL up and GAS prices are at all time record year highs?)

Ummmhmm... maybe because this nation needs some actual-
Experienced Economic LEADERSHIP for ALL of AMerica again-NOT just some!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
It's ALL obvious why!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#793981 Nov 4, 2012
President Obama has experienced a resurgence in the well-respected Pew poll of the national presidential election, building a 3-point lead as Tuesday approaches.

Obama pulled 50 percent of likely voters against Republican candidate Mitt Romneyís 47 percent, a 3-point bump for the president from Pewís last poll a week ago, which showed the candidates tied at 47 percent.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/pew...
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#793984 Nov 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks-I'll be voting OBAMA!
All the right wingers:

Losers club for men!

Down the corner around 9pm Tuesday.

Cry cry again: when Obama wins!!
Barney Frank

Kent, WA

#793985 Nov 4, 2012
Obama and I are going to change the flag to rainbow colored. Liberalism is Gay and we love it
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793986 Nov 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No damage. Lights out until Friday. fred has gas so we had hot water and a stove. Could be worse.
So how are you? fred missed ya...
ps
Watched Sergeant York on military channel last night. Gotta love them Tn boys
Bless your Fred in Milford heart...

Heads up on return of ele in CT Fred? Good for them! Heard some 75 plus years beach cottages in Old Lyme-down for count.

Makes me sad :-(...FOR the people!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#793988 Nov 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like BARRY SOETORO, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA?
Which is it?
Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.
Correct?
Correctamundo, as the Fonz would say.

A difficult point for some libs to internalize apparently.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#793989 Nov 4, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Didn't bozo promnise the unemployment rate would be 5% by now and that he would reduce the deficit?
Close GITMO?
This economy sucks even worse now since Obama took office and people have given up looking for work.
Income is down for families in the middle class.
HOPE & CHANGE sucks.
Vote the bum out!
Obama NEVER made the promise of unemployment below 8% or 5.6%. Just more made up lies for the weak minded fools of the GOP to think about. You lying bastards are so pitiful. The ONLY way the GOP can win any election is by lying.
Obama NEVER said 8% or 5.6%.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Ocala, FL

#793990 Nov 4, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Abnormal Ridge Of High Pressure Over California This Week
( TheWeatherSpace.com )- Usually California sees numerous storms into the area after Halloween, but rarely does it get this type of weather pattern.
But according to TheWeatherSpace.com Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin this ridge developed fairly quickly, a blocking to any storms moving in.
"The ridge basically developed out of nowhere," said Martin. "This is causing warmer conditions across the state. Some have even reported this as feeling like 'earthquake weather'."
HaarpStatus.com Network continues to say a sizable earthquake will hit the region this week.
http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-11041...
Uh-Oh.
fred

Milford, CT

#793991 Nov 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your Fred in Milford heart...
Heads up on return of ele in CT Fred? Good for them! Heard some 75 plus years beach cottages in Old Lyme-down for count.
Makes me sad :-(...FOR the people!
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
fred was retweeted!

@TheMotleyMind @greggutfeld @MikeBloomberg Where is Snake Plissken when ya really need him? Doing a heckava job Bloomie. Not!

Ocala, FL

#793992 Nov 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly jealousy outrules comprehension.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#793994 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never changed my ID, never had to. I post what I believe, try to be courteous to the nice posters and poke at the hateful ones. I think changing IDs is something that smells of hiding things, kinda like Obama changing his name and refusing to release personal records and info.
However, there seem to be quite a few on here who agree with the things I say so maybe you think I'm one person posting under ALL the conservative poster names. Yeah, that's it.
Stop it dumbazz__no one thinks that. Are you a narcissist like Casey A?

You were centered when posting on those threads__can't hide your racist bullshyte over here can you?

Sad to be you.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#793996 Nov 4, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What BS Fred, besides the area of this storm makes Katrina look like a spring shower it is huge. Now even someone with an ounce of common sense realizes that there is not a helicopter available for every house with fuel & other essentials. Only in Fred's world this would exist but with New Orleans with Katrina, they had a big football stadium full of people that the press was streaming live on tv and no helicopters came for days, remember ? Bush looked pretty damn pi$$ poor as a leader in that crisis
Romney: What? Me worry about the climate crisis?
http://action.lcv.org/site/PageNavigator/clim...
Barney Frank

Kent, WA

#793997 Nov 4, 2012
My good friend Obama said that running up 4 Trillion in debt is unpatriotic,So what does that make my boss who is at 6 Trillion and counting
Barney Frank

Kent, WA

#793998 Nov 4, 2012
The only jobs that I care about are Hand and Blow
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#793999 Nov 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You give blowwwww jobbbbbs?

Are you rich?

As dem would say: just lick the tip a little, pretend I'm your father.

LOL

FVKTARD!!

LOL

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794002 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly jealousy outrules comprehension.
Ha!

It's spelled out for them in the Liberal Handbook under "CLASS WARFARE".

Typical liberal mindset.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794003 Nov 4, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You give blowwwww jobbbbbs?
Are you rich?
As dem would say: just lick the tip a little, pretend I'm your father.
LOL
FVKTARD!!
LOL
Predictable juvenile gutter talk from sad liberals.

We conservatives expect nothing more.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#794004 Nov 4, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Tax Policy: You Canít Handle the Truth
Sahil Kapur reports on something that does not surprise me on two levels:
The author of a Congressional Research Service study, who found no evidence that tax cuts for high income earners lead to economic growth, is standing by his work, after the legislative branchís nonpartisan research arm withdrew the report under pressure from Republican leaders. And Democratic principals are demanding to know why CRS caved to GOP pressure. CRS quietly and quickly pulled the six-week old report, despite the wishes of the research armís economic team, the New York Times reported Thursday ... The study, which TPM and others reported on at the time, delved into the last 65 years of U.S. tax policy ó specifically how marginal rates on high incomes and capital gains taxes impact decision-making. It concluded that reducing effective taxes on the rich does not generate economic growth, but that it does correlate with rising income inequality in the short term. The reportís conclusions arenít terribly controversial in mainstream economics. What Thomas Hungerford wrote has indeed been the consensus view among economists who are not prostituting themselves for Mitt Romney...(More at Econospeak)
Read more: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/Hzoh/...
"leosamapleanus"
The above is a typical leftwingloonnut post, all BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scots, Scottish Americans in Chicago brace for ... 3 min James 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,010
Dear Abby 9-17-14 7 min Mister Tonka 8
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 14 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 9-17-14 16 min Mister Tonka 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Who 46,625
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Buttnakedunderware 49,809
Amy 9-16 55 min Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE