Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1275358 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Florida

Tampa, FL

#794389 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. OH, UM, SURE. AN' L'IL BABIES ARE DELIVERED BY STORKS.. JAPANESE STORKS... OR MERICUN SOJURS... WHILE THEY RAPIN'... THE STORKS... WAIT.. I'M LOST... SO, UM, THE DANES ARE REALLY JAPANESE? WELL THAT SPLAINS WHY WE LIKE FISH SO MUCH... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLOND HAIR?
Your proxy IP is 127.0.0.1
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#794390 Nov 4, 2012
DON' WORRY, SWEETIE, IT COST LIKE $200, DEBIL JUS' THROW IT AWAY IT MISBEHAVE. GLOBALISM, WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#794391 Nov 4, 2012
Obama vs Romney: President Obama Will Crush Mitt Romney, According to Intrade Market

http://www.policymic.com/articles/18163/obama...
DEBIL

United States

#794393 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
.... OR THIS ONE?...
You are a dumbass... Florida has a traceroute tracking your lameass
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794394 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... WANNA BET? WHICH COMPUTER? THIS ONE?...
You are an idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#794396 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet the Press this morning said that the poll shows that 68% of Americans approve of Obama's handling to Sandy.
15% disapprove, all Romney supporters!!
Deal with that factoid, losers.
Compare it to Bush's disasterous handling of Katrina!!
GObama!!
Meet the Press?!?! Now THAT'S a fair and balanced group if there ever was one! Anyway, the 68% of Americans that approve of Obama's handling of Sandy probably weren't affected by Sandy. Ask the folks in N.J. and N.Y. if they think he's doing such a great job. Hell, using that logic 95% of Americans probably think he's doing a bang-up job handling the snow situation in West Virginia.
THE DEBIL

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#794397 Nov 4, 2012
THE THING ABOUT THE MILITARY IS THAT THEY TEACH YOU TO DO JUS' THE ONE THING. THINKIN' OUTSIDE THE BOX NOT THEY SPECIALITY. YOU ENCOUNTER A MILITARY MAN YOU KNOW YOU TALKIN' TO A DRONE. DRONE. NOW YOU SCARIN' THE FOLKS HERE, REMEMBER YOU TERMS OF SERVICE..
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794398 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL LOL Chicago Ill.... You are a moron...
-
It's the culture...
-
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#794399 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
fivethirtyeight just updated....
Obama's chance of winning: 87.5%(307.7)
Romney's chance of winning: 12.5%(203.3)

The Bickers/Berry statistical model which has been published in peer reviewed journals and has picked the winner every year since 1980 including Gore winning the popular vote and Bush winning the electoral vote in 2000 has Romney in a landslide.
THE DEBIL

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#794400 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot...
-
It's the culture...
AND YOU, ARE A FOOL.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794401 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL is so stupid... It's sickning... LOL... Chicago Ill... Give me 5 minutes and I will take control of your root kit and fix your stupidass...
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Ciudad De Panamá, Panama

#794402 Nov 4, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. UH-HUH, 127.0.0.1, YEAH, THA'S IT. YOU GOT ME! YOU BETTER TRY SUMTHIN' ELSE, THIS NOT WORKIN' FO' YOU.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#794403 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh jeezis...rejoicing in seeing our President?.....a day of love and harmony?. Did everybody hold hands and say the "Pledge of Allegiance to Obama"? That whole event sounds so sickening! I'd rather see a bunch of old fat broads mud wrestling.
Well then go to a Romney rally then
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794404 Nov 4, 2012
4 minutes...
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#794405 Nov 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Geraldo demolishes Fox News ‘misinformation’ on Benghazi:‘That is a lie!’
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/02/geraldo...
Ah, so since the US has NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA rescued an ambassador under attack ON THE CIRCUMSTANCE DESCRIBED HERE, it was even MORE important that our government not ignore the growing violence in Benghazi in the months prior to the attack.

It was essential that our government respond to our ambassador's pleas for increased security in Benghazi.

But ... it took the Benghazi fiasco for the Prez to "beef up security" at US embassies.
the Maitre d

Costa Mesa, CA

#794406 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
DEBIL LOL Chicago Ill.... You are a moron...
-
It's the culture...
-
it's dem as in demshit
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794407 Nov 4, 2012
3 minutes
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794408 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
4 minutes...
WHAT, YOU COOKIN' AN EGG?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794409 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL is in Chicago... Florida posted as DEBIL in Chicago.....
THE DEBIL

Cairo, Egypt

#794410 Nov 4, 2012
DEBIL NOT HARD TO FIND, HONEY. WHAT YOU GON' DO WHEN YOU DO? FINDIN' SOMEBODY A TWO-WAY STREET. YOU FIND ME, I FIND YOU. THAT WHAT YOU WANT? YOU MIGHT FIND MO' THAN YOU BARGAINED FO'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min Red_Forman 6,409
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 196,962
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 54,503
Black lives matter 2 hr Pride in ones self 1
ask amy 8-29-15 9 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 10 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 11 hr Tvlover 406
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages