Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#794075 Nov 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Obama NEVER made the promise of unemployment below 8% or 5.6%. Just more made up lies for the weak minded fools of the GOP to think about. You lying bastards are so pitiful. The ONLY way the GOP can win any election is by lying.
Obama NEVER said 8% or 5.6%.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
In February 2009, the Obama Administration promised the American public that after their nearly trillion dollar stimulus took effect, the unemployment rate would drop down to 5.3% at the end of his first term.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794076 Nov 4, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You sick racist fck.
Did your father take it from every man in town?
Is that why your mad? Had to watch?
RIGHT WING LOSERS CLUB: TUESDAY 9 pm.
Losers slated to speak: all you right wing turds!!
flush flush!! LOL
How to piss off a liberal? Tell them the truth...
-
obama's father was a polygamist married to more than one womem and obama's mother slept with every black man around town...
-
Who is obama's real father Ruthie??
-
It's the culture...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#794077 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol agrees that when Republicans think of the people ahead of their party, their party calls them traitors.
Yes, actually helping Americans if a Democrat might get credit or if it might hurt their party is treason to the right.
This is just how anti-american the Republicans have become.
Their boy John Roberts was also labeled a traitor for having the courage to give an HONEST interpretation of the constitution!!! These right wing wackos have had all their craziness validated by FOX News. The "values" party has lost its way.
Al Gore

Kent, WA

#794078 Nov 4, 2012
I miss my ex wife.She has put on about 80 lbs since the split,She is a Big Tipper
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#794079 Nov 4, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can go take a stroll in Libya too. By himself. I'm sure he still has his robes and turbin stashed in some closet or the other.
Obama,Vomiting is the best revenge,Vomit!!!

Addressed to his Liberal Fawning Mobs!!
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#794080 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>In February 2009, the Obama Administration promised the American public that after their nearly trillion dollar stimulus took effect, the unemployment rate would drop down to 5.3% at the end of his first term.
Yea but the sun got into his eyes!
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794081 Nov 4, 2012
AS FATHER PADDY CLEARED THE TOP STEP HE SAW FRED, SUSPENDED IN MID-AIR BY HIS HAIR. TWO DEMONS FLOATED BESIDE HIM AND LOOKED DOWN AT PADDY WITH INQUIRING RED EYES. "DID YOU THINK WE FORGOT ABOUT YOU?" JANE ASKED ARCHLY. "DID YOU IMAGINE WE'D FORGET YOU SO EASILY?"

PADDY STEPPED BACK AND ALMOST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS. HE REACHED INSIDE HIS ROBE THEN AND DISCOVERED HIS CRUCIFIX WAS GONE. HE'D TAKEN IT OFF TO DRY HIMSELF AND HAD FORGOTTEN TO PUT IT BACK ON.

THE WITCH NAMED JANE HELD IT UP FOR HIM THEN. SHE'D TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN ON IT'S CHAIN AND SHE DANGLED IT IN THE AIR SO HE COULD APPRECIATE HER HANDIWORK. "LOOKING FOR THIS?" THE THING ASKED. AND HER SILENT FAMILIAR GAZED DOWN AT HIM THOUGHTFULLY, CONSIDERING WHETHER TO EAT HIM NOW OR LATER PADDY THOUGHT.

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#794082 Nov 4, 2012
Mitt Romney: "On day one, I will announce deficit-reduction measures that end the era of big government ushered in by President Obama."
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#794083 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
AS FATHER PADDY CLEARED THE TOP STEP HE SAW FRED, SUSPENDED IN MID-AIR BY HIS HAIR. TWO DEMONS FLOATED BESIDE HIM AND LOOKED DOWN AT PADDY WITH INQUIRING RED EYES. "DID YOU THINK WE FORGOT ABOUT YOU?" JANE ASKED ARCHLY. "DID YOU IMAGINE WE'D FORGET YOU SO EASILY?"
PADDY STEPPED BACK AND ALMOST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS. HE REACHED INSIDE HIS ROBE THEN AND DISCOVERED HIS CRUCIFIX WAS GONE. HE'D TAKEN IT OFF TO DRY HIMSELF AND HAD FORGOTTEN TO PUT IT BACK ON.
THE WITCH NAMED JANE HELD IT UP FOR HIM THEN. SHE'D TURNED IT UPSIDE DOWN ON IT'S CHAIN AND SHE DANGLED IT IN THE AIR SO HE COULD APPRECIATE HER HANDIWORK. "LOOKING FOR THIS?" THE THING ASKED. AND HER SILENT FAMILIAR GAZED DOWN AT HIM THOUGHTFULLY, CONSIDERING WHETHER TO EAT HIM NOW OR LATER PADDY THOUGHT.
Writing all in caps, turn people off...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#794084 Nov 4, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
In January 2009, the office of the president-elect released a study to promote the then-proposed stimulus bill. Titled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” it was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein.
Nevertheless, the bottom line is this: Not only did the stimulus not provide the boost that was promised, but the $819 billion hole it blew in the budget only exacerbated economic uncertainty in a nation already worried about its deficit. Under the White House’s own predictions, had Congress done nothing, the economy would be better off.
http://blogs.investors.com/capitalhill/index....
In it, the White House argued that with the stimulus plan, unemployment would peak around 8% by the end of 2009 and would be well below 6% today. If, on the other hand, Congress did not pass the stimulus package, it warned that unemployment would rise to about 9% in 2010 and still be around 6.4% today. The then-Democratic-majority Congress passed the stimulus by the end of the month.
correct. ""Titled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” it was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein."""
Obama NEVER said the unemployment rate would be below 8%. He said the study stated it could be.
So, just like I said, Obama NEVER promised or said the unemployment rate would be below 8%.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794085 Nov 4, 2012
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Their boy John Roberts was also labeled a traitor for having the courage to give an HONEST interpretation of the constitution!!! These right wing wackos have had all their craziness validated by FOX News. The "values" party has lost its way.
Let democrats kill the planet with stupid and ignorance, so all live in pain and suffering...
-
It's the culture...
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

#794087 Nov 4, 2012
Katya wrote:
Middle Class America and all Caucasian democrats,all non Caucasians,all Asians, MAKE SURE YOU VOTE BARRACK OBAMA AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,OR else,you all will see how mitt romney plans to finish bush(es) unfinished business that sent you all to some real bad economical free fall.
Romney has NOTHING to offer the future of America!!!
YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR ANY SENTIMENTS,YOU LET TAKE OVER YOUR EMOTIONS.
VOTE RIGHT......VOTE BARRACK OBAMA / JOE BIDEN 2012 TO 2020......America needs young flexible,internationally LOVED=(OBAMA) President.
You all have enough enemies,time to do business again with the rest of the world America.
The world Likes people like OBAMA + BIDEN,I mean The world likes HUMANS......
OBAMA BIDEN 2012 TO 2020.
MAKE EVERYONE YOU KNOW VOTE,IT'S NOT PERSONAL,BUT,
AMERICA'S FUTURE MUST NOT BE SABOTAGED BY A FEW SELFISH,SELF CENTERED NARCISSIST GROUP.
FREE YOUR MINDS AMERICA!!!
CELEBRATE 2013 WITH INCREDIBLE HAPPINESS,
GOD BLESS AMERICA,GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,GOD BLESS BARRACK OBAMA THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA 2012 TO 2020,GOD BLESS ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS,IN GOD WE TRUST AND YOU TRUST,GOD IS ON OBAMA'S SIDE.
WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Congratulations BARRACK OBAMA / JOE BIDEN,president and vice president.
WE THE WHOLE WORLD LOVE YOU BOTH AND ALL OF YOUR GOOD CITIZENS.
Everyone have a good week ahead,
MAKE EVERY ONE YOU KNOW STAY SOBER AND VOTE FOR BARRACK AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!2012 to 2016
Yes, we all want to live in a failed New Greece. How about you work on where you live and leave the United States to the GOOD CITIZENS of the United States. Otherwise, the rest are welcome to live in your third world country where I doubt any are sneaking across YOUR borders to live.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#794088 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
Mitt Romney: "On day one, I will announce deficit-reduction measures that end the era of big government ushered in by President Obama."
On Day one the Demo Senate have a meeting and promise to do anything to make this new Romney President a one term President. On the first day and the last day on the Senate floor they will block each and every Bill that comes before them.
Isn't payback wonderful?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794090 Nov 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>correct. ""Titled “The Job Impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan,” it was written by economists Christina Romer and Jared Bernstein."""
Obama NEVER said the unemployment rate would be below 8%. He said the study stated it could be.
So, just like I said, Obama NEVER promised or said the unemployment rate would be below 8%.
It does not matter briar... You were soldout...
-
Uncle Sugar Obama Promised You Candy, But Left You With Cavities and Holes in Your Head idiot...
-
It's the culture

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794091 Nov 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indonesian dog eating Muslim Kenyan Impostor is a Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America. The Kenyan's mother was a drug addled insurance con witch hippie slut
I'd say that pretty much sums it up !
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#794092 Nov 4, 2012
Obama’s New Vision for America: Fear and Revenge

This is continuing the same class warfare theme full of fear and hysteria the Obama team has promoted throughout this election cycle.

[V]ice-president Joe Biden said to an audience with hundreds of minorities in attendance that Romney and the Republicans want to put people “back in chains.”

“Romney wants to let the—he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules – unchain Wall Street.

They’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing.”

Not to be outdone, Valerie Jarret — often described as “Obama’s Brain”, and the figure whose second story West Wing office has been described by political insiders as the true Oval Office of the Obama White House — is letting it be known that if Barack Obama secures election victory next week, there may be, quite literally, hell to pay for those who opposed him.

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.

There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

Nice, huh? Imagine a republican talking shit like that? Any question as to the kind of administration we're dealing with here?
DuckObamayinhisA rse

Alto, NM

#794093 Nov 4, 2012
Scoop Cunningham wrote:
Newsweek has endorsed Obama for a second term.I read on the internet.
Yes and we all know what a great magazine that is ... DUH & LOL

Calling newsweek a great magazine is like
calling "entertainment tonight"
a "documentary news show"

you Obama Ass lickers never cease to Amaze me
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

#794094 Nov 4, 2012
Scoop Cunningham wrote:
Newsweek has endorsed Obama for a second term.I read on the internet.
I thought they went out of business. NewsDAY, who has NEVER endorsed a Republican and strongly endorsed Obama in 2008, announced it is endorsing Romney today.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794095 Nov 4, 2012
JANE'S FAMILIAR, YAWK, DRIFTED SILENTLY TO WHERE FATHER PADDY STOOD. IT CIRCLED HIM, EXAMINING HIM MINUTELY THROUGH HOODED RED EYES THEN, QUICK AS AQ SNAKE, IT TORE THE SACK FROM HIS SHOULDER AND SCATTERED THE CONTENTS ON THE FLOOR.

"MY, MY," SAID WITCH JANE, "LOOKS LIKE WE'VE INTERRUPTED YOUR DINNER, SWEETIE. CAN'T HAVE THAT CAN WE?" THE WITCH AND HER FAMILIAR WAVED THEIR BONY, PUSTULE COVERED HANDS IN FRONT OF THEM AND THE TWO MEN WERE FROZEN. PADDY TRIED TO MOVE BUT COULDN'T AND FRED WAS CATATONIC, IMAGINING THAT THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER PART OF LIFE'S FOUL PLAN FOR HIM.

BOTH FRED AND PADDY FLOATED IN THE AIR AS THE TWO BEASTS STRIPPED THEM OF THEIR MAKESHIFT CLOTHING. THEN THE THINGS FLOATED NEARER AND NEARER PICKING AT THE MENS' SKINS, LIFTING AND TUGGING THEIR SHRIVELED PENISES, PROBING THEIR DARK RECESSES.
FRED WAS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND CARING BUT PADDY WAS CALCULATING HIS CHANCES WHEN THE TWO "WOMEN" GRABBED HIM, ONE BY EACH LEG, PULLED THEM APART LIKE HE WAS A CHICKEN THEY WERE DIVIDING AND BEGAN STUFFING COMMUNION WAFERS UP HIS PADDY'S ASS LIKE THEY WERE POKER CHIP SIZED SUPPOSITORIES.

THEY LEFT HIM FLOATING THERE, STUFFED, AND PERFORMED THE SAME RITUAL ON FRED WHO DIDN'T RESIST... WAS UNABLE TO RESIST.
THEN THE TWO MEN SIMULTANEOUSLY REALIZED THE WITCHES' EVIL PLAN. AND RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT THE TWO DEMONS STUFFED AN OPEN BOTTLE OF WINE UP EACH MAN'S BEHIND. THEY INTENDED TO HAVE THE BREAD CHIPS SWELL IN THE MENS' COLONS UNTIL THEY EXPLODED!
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

#794096 Nov 4, 2012
They’re cheesed off
By KATE BRIQUELET

Posted: 8:19 PM, November 3, 2012

First Arden Todd lost the auto-repair shop in his family for 50 years. Then the Wisconsin mechanic lost the $10-an-hour factory job he desperately took to make ends meet.

Four years after voting for President Obama, Todd says he’s lost faith in him to help the middle class — and he’s casting a ballot for Republican challenger Mitt Romney instead.

“Obama made the future look so good, like he was going to get the country back on track,” said Todd, 51, of Oshkosh, Wis., a Republican who swallowed his pride to vote Democrat for the first time.“Now I’m looking for a different candidate again.

“I still don’t have health insurance. Food and gas prices keep going up. Jobs are down. We can’t afford four more years of this.”

Todd isn’t the only Wisconsin voter the president is worried about losing. The Badger State is now a key battleground as the president clings to a narrow lead — despite winning the state handily by 14 points in 2008.

Now, days before the election, Obama is desperately stumping to make sure the traditionally blue state doesn’t flip red.

“There’s absolutely no question that Obama will have to fight harder this time around,” said David Siemers, a political scientist at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.“In a really close race, Wisconsin matters greatly.”

And in the once-safe Midwestern stronghold, the president’s lead is slipping. A recent Wisconsin poll by NBC/WSJ/Marist pegged Obama at 49% and Romney at 46%, and Rasmussen has the candidates in a 49% tie. Marquette University gave Obama an 8-point lead at 51% to 43%.

Judging by Obama’s barrage of public appearances in Wisconsin, no one expects the win to be easy.

The president made Green Bay his first campaign stop following Hurricane Sandy and planned to return to Wisconsin armed with Katy Perry on Saturday and Bruce Springsteen on election eve.

This month, the candidates poured $4 million into TV ads in Green Bay, which had more commercials running than anywhere else in the country.

“I guarantee you a vast majority of our citizens are looking forward to [the election] being over,” Siemers said.“You see less enthusiasm in voters in 2012. Part of the campaign Obama had in 2008 was to move past divisive partisanship. The wide-eyed idealism that was stoked by his campaign did not come to be.”

Vida Sattakeh, 18, a nursing student at UW-Oshkosh, said it’s difficult to find classmates who are interested in the election.

On a recent afternoon on campus, students hurried past Obama canvassers, saying they weren’t voting or even interested — a complete change from the Obama fervor of 2008. Sattakeh was one of a few who stopped in support...

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Edmond Pulpo 180,799
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 48,516
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 16 min Good Cashiers 327
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min primetime justice 98,684
My true thoughts about this song. 34 min Roy Orbison 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL 70,612
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:09 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:09AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 2:37 PM
Cards Sign Veteran RB Michael Bush