Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#793960 Nov 4, 2012
Obama Gains in Final Days

The final Pew Research survey finds President Obama has edged ahead of Mitt Romney in the final days of the presidential campaign, 48% to 45%.

http://www.people-press.org/2012/11/04/obama-...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793961 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a Nitwit?
-
It's the culture...
Nitwit hell- a witless nit is more like it!
Barney Frank

Kent, WA

#793962 Nov 4, 2012
Someone just told me that Tuesday is Erection day,I can't wait

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793963 Nov 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No damage. Lights out until Friday. fred has gas so we had hot water and a stove. Could be worse.
So how are you? fred missed ya...
ps
Watched Sergeant York on military channel last night. Gotta love them Tn boys
Glad to hear you survived the storm.......

I don't really know how I am--------have had a lot going on. I guess that too, could be worse. Could also be better. Thanks for asking; nice to know you missed me.

I haven't watched Sergeant York in years ! Will try to catch it next time it's on.

P.S. Watched Mitt again live on FOX today ! Isn't it odd how he never preaches "doom & gloom", class warfare, race warfare, etc?

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#793964 Nov 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, seems you're the one missing something. Confused again. Must have something to do with changing one's id' one too many times....
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
America wants leadership, not a photo op president
Obama seeks votes as complaints mount over storm response...
Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...
'I feel like a victim of Hurricane Katrina'...
Chaos reigns at free gas fiasco...
Frenzy...
Fear of the Dark...
FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...
yepperz wrote:#793632
<quoted text>
Funny when the victims of Katrina didn't follow evacuation orders they were to blame. Why the change of heart?
Bloomberg Orders MANDATORY EVACUATION Of All NYers In Zone A
Residents of Manhattan Beach, Brighton Beach and sections of Sheepshead Bay – as well as others living in Evacuation Zone A – are being ordered by city officials to evacuate to safer grounds as Hurricane Sandy approaches.
Approximately 250,000 people – in areas including the financial district of Manhattan, all of the Rockaways and huge swaths of Staten Island in additional to local Brooklyn coastal communities – are being required to evacuate.
To get the word out, the city will deploy signage indicating the evacuation at major intersections throughout the city, and are having local police officers pass through every street in the command making announcements by loudspeaker.
Mayor Bloomberg ordered the evacuation during a press conference this morning. The city’s evacuation centers are now open, allowing residents and their pets a place of refuge. You can find a list of evacuation centers here.
YOU wrote...
<quoted text>
Try and focus.
I've never changed my ID, never had to. I post what I believe, try to be courteous to the nice posters and poke at the hateful ones. I think changing IDs is something that smells of hiding things, kinda like Obama changing his name and refusing to release personal records and info.

However, there seem to be quite a few on here who agree with the things I say so maybe you think I'm one person posting under ALL the conservative poster names. Yeah, that's it.
fred

Milford, CT

#793965 Nov 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
The final Pew Research survey finds President Obama has edged ahead of Mitt Romney in the final days of the presidential campaign, 48% to 45%.
This won't poll well for the Kenyan...

MOTHER OF SEAL:'I BELIEVE OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'...
Barney Frank

Kent, WA

#793966 Nov 4, 2012
Harry Reid gave me a Better Blumpkin than Pelosi did

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793967 Nov 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Yawn.

You just keep right on believing that, Jean.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793968 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the reason why nuculur, the moral inbred... Should join: Rainbow Coalition, NAACP, The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or one of many other leftwing lugnut racist hate group like 'The Crips'...
-
nuculur could then escape from all that racism and wagon train of hate...
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Is that why the duhmbo labels have sent Clinton to Pa--to try and salvage any D votes left?

(Really---having to rely on Bill Clinton to campaign???? Sounds like the D partay is worse off than some polsters thought!)

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793969 Nov 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not me. Wrong again Bobbi Sue. But it's a known fact you did. Didn't you used to be "ImWrong24/7" ?? Yeah, that was you. You still are.
Your envy and jealousy is really glowing today.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#793971 Nov 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Everyone has Obama in the electoral lead except George Will who must have studied math under the tutelage of our very own queen bee Carol Orlando.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793972 Nov 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us Democrats one more time how lowing taxes on the Rich is going to put America back to work again. Any history on that??
O Ye of cluelessness (Bush tax cuts) and NO faith....except in duh hollywierdness of rockstaw-isms.

So will some loosening up of the EPA NOOSES choking out Americas economic.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
REAL Experience in LEADERSHIP FOR All of America again-NOT just some!!

Ocala, FL

#793973 Nov 4, 2012
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Hopefully, American voters will turn out to vote by the largest numbers in our history. Let's show Republicans that their intimidation and disinformation tactics won't be tolerated. "Even now, many Republicans are assembling teams to intimidate voters at polling places, to demand photo ID where none is required, and to cast doubt on voting machines or counting systems whose results do not go their way. The good news is
that the assault on voting will not affect the election nearly as much as some had hoped. Courts have either rejected or postponed many of the worst laws. Predictions that up to five million people might be disenfranchised turned out to be unfounded. " Upholding Democracy, Ballot by Ballot - Voting Rights ...
[Nov 3, 2012] This year, voting is more than just the core responsibility of citizenship; it is an act of defiance against malicious political forces determined to ...
www.nytimes.com/.../voting-rights-upholding-d...
As VP Biden would say..."The whole load." Of hooey that is. Totally ridculous.
czle77

Wakefield, UK

#793974 Nov 4, 2012
Who is winning this election ??? People are telling me Romney in a landslide

Ocala, FL

#793975 Nov 4, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to think of it..........that's gotta be why HUSSEIN Obama walks funny.........
I hate the way his hands flap when departing a plane. He always makes me think of a kangaroo coming down those steps.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793976 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never changed my ID, never had to. I post what I believe, try to be courteous to the nice posters and poke at the hateful ones. I think changing IDs is something that smells of hiding things, kinda like Obama changing his name and refusing to release personal records and info.
However, there seem to be quite a few on here who agree with the things I say so maybe you think I'm one person posting under ALL the conservative poster names. Yeah, that's it.
You mean like BARRY SOETORO, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA?

Which is it?

Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.

Correct?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#793977 Nov 4, 2012
Abnormal Ridge Of High Pressure Over California This Week

( TheWeatherSpace.com )- Usually California sees numerous storms into the area after Halloween, but rarely does it get this type of weather pattern.

But according to TheWeatherSpace.com Senior Meteorologist Kevin Martin this ridge developed fairly quickly, a blocking to any storms moving in.

"The ridge basically developed out of nowhere," said Martin. "This is causing warmer conditions across the state. Some have even reported this as feeling like 'earthquake weather'."

HaarpStatus.com Network continues to say a sizable earthquake will hit the region this week.

http://www.theweatherspace.com/news/TWS-11041...

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793979 Nov 4, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us Democrats one more time how lowing taxes on the Rich is going to put America back to work again. Any history on that??
Ever gotten a job from a poor person?

Rich, successful people create businesses that EMPLOY PEOPLE.

What part do you not get?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793980 Nov 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
East Rutherford (Met Life Stadium) is filling up in anticipation of the Giants vs Steelers game w/kickoff at 4:25 PM today__Sunday November 4th 2012.
The NY Marathon (20 mi away) was cancelled, in Staten Island (30 miles away) citizens are swimming through their own sht to reach TV's in order to watch the game.
Is this a great country or what?
Gov. Christie won't be at the sold out seats-filled stadium but he'll be watching from his new secret place.
Marine Two
Good-the man probably needs a break by now.

Let opotus earn his pay for a few hours for a change-- and watch the helms for awhile.

(Why is Clinton in Pa???? WTH were we doing in Libya? Why was there a need to cut through so much EPA tape first- to start storm recovery? Why was the DOJ violating the Constitution and suing state own? Why is the national UI level STILL up and GAS prices are at all time record year highs?)

Ummmhmm... maybe because this nation needs some actual-
Experienced Economic LEADERSHIP for ALL of AMerica again-NOT just some!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
It's ALL obvious why!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#793981 Nov 4, 2012
President Obama has experienced a resurgence in the well-respected Pew poll of the national presidential election, building a 3-point lead as Tuesday approaches.

Obama pulled 50 percent of likely voters against Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s 47 percent, a 3-point bump for the president from Pew’s last poll a week ago, which showed the candidates tied at 47 percent.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/pew...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMerde 50,644
amy 1-25 13 min Pippa l 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Beavis 179,463
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min JOEL 70,104
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,504
abby 10-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance