Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,759)

Showing posts 735,161 - 735,180 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Oopsie--"is to BE unlike...BBFN
The difference between who you are loser and who you want to be is what you do loser...
-
BIG BIRD, BINDERS, AND BAYONETS, NEW YORKER'S DYING AND EATING OUT OF DUMPSTERS....
-
It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I was always wondering why Obama picked Biden for his ‘VP ‘now I know, like most American’s because Biden is so Dumb that he makes Obama look smart!!
You're just mad because Biden made Ryan look like an uneducated schoolboy with an Ayn Rand Communist fetish!!

Biden calls it true. And your hatred of him is proof!!

Why are the Texans on here all morons?? You and Dweeb, likely the same person.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
CNN Exposed, Emmy Winning Former CNN Journalist, Amber Lyon Blows The Whistle, Let me repeat that.CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays for CNN content
-
The central issue is Media Controlled by The Obama Administration, and more specifically CNN – as a VERIFIED tool for propaganda and disinformation.
-
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-jou...
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture....
What BS; CNN paid by US Government? Next you'll say there's gold at the end of the rainbows too, right?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You think that calling American soldiers cowards during time of war is comedy? You're one sick bastard. You must be an Obama supporter.
Lol,,Talk to me after you're done listening to a Rush Limbaugh broadcast.

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
yepperz? we know all lies and bs.
Get thrown off the thread again? Came back with a new Id?
The Colorado cretin reborn.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Obama signs are being stolen from my State so it's going both ways. I would tend to think its more juvenile pranksters than adults looking to make some political statement.
Kids don't give a crap about politics.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as global warming. End of story.
The green movement that promotes global warming is a communist attack on capitalist economies.
President Romney is going to unleash oil production and set off an economic boom with cheap energy.
Proof of Fretard's loser status. DUH

Most Americans believe in Climate Change science.

Leaving the Republiclown in the dust, still believing in 1950's nonsense.

Tht's part of why the Twit can't win.

He's been on every side of Climate Change over the years, from a true believer to a denier.

Romney is a whore for votes. He has no core beliefs.

GObama!!

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It's not a record when they are paid union members! It is like doping!
Too stupid to refute.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth from a Romanian Communist like yourself??
So the Romanian Commie is still making a fool of himself, eh comrade??
Time for some reality:
Analysis: Romney's foreign policy overreach
"Time and again, Americans tend to rally around their President when policy moves beyond America’s shores.
That’s why Romney’s response to anti-American rioting in Cairo and the death of four U.S. diplomats in Libya is a risky, double-edged sword.
It gave Romney an opening to launch a new weak-sister broadside at Obama’s foreign policy. But it also left him open to charges he's playing politics with national security.
In his zeal to capitalize on the Cairo demonstrations, Romney overreached, then got overtaken by tragic events in Benghazi, Libya. That forced him, in effect, to double down with a Wednesday press conference where he looked ill at ease, defensive, opportunistic and — even some of his most ardent GOP boosters privately conceded — unpresidential.
“He wasn’t comfortable with the subject matter and it showed,” an unaligned GOP national strategist said.
“Trying to make political points on a dead diplomat is tactless enough,” a second GOP operative added.“But the ham-handed press conference confounded the cringe factor.”
Romney's case wasn't helped by the combative, petulant TV interviews given by his foreign policy adviser Rich Williamson, never known for his diplomatic touch.
By contrast — and design — Obama’s Rose Garden remarks were subdued, restrained, and at least not overtly political in tone.
Romney backers, however, are unrepentant.
“You can’t criticize him for jumping on Obama's weak (Cairo) statement apologizing,” a top Romney source told the Daily News.“Strength versus weakness is something he wants to emphasize, and Obama gave him the chance.”
But the danger, the source added, is that while Romney can only talk, Obama can act:
“If Obama takes strong action over there and reports back to the American people day after day, it could be a big plus for him.”
Such Romney attacks are catnip for the Republican base, but aren't likely to help a candidate whose foreign policy marks lag Obama by a hefty margin.
Little wonder, according to insiders, he's spending far more time in debate preparations cramming on foreign policy than on any other topics.
tdefrank@nydailynews.com
----------
You commies lose again. You lose worse on Nov. 6th, afgter which you'll be deported to Romania to face justice.
Next time you think of cultural malware, don't forget to count yourself in nutsack...
-
nuculur is the definition of Sell Out: He who betrays his communist cause, to protect his ass for his own personal advancement and selfish gain..
-
You Communists ARE Far More Likely To Unfriend Opposing Views...
-
It's the culture...
-
It's the culture...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He was right. America is a cowardly empire. We use drones and missiles to kill people. We're no better than Assad killing his own citizens from the air.
Obama should be ashamed of himself for following the Bush rules of warfare. It has cost America our reputation as a respected nation, and has made us appear as an imperial power.
But you're too ignorant and hateful to see it.
We're killing nasty-ass Muslim terrorists. Them stinkin' nasty-ass Muslim terrorists, which a majority of them nasty Muslins are, are murdering civilians, many of them their own in the name of that Allah a-hole. By the way, you're an a-hole.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Some slimey & sneaky Democrat scumbag stole all the Romney yard signs on my street. It doesn't get any lower than a Democrat. I won't put a Romney bumbper sticker on my car because a lowlife Democrat would key the car.

They are like snakes slithering in the grass.

Democrats are Kenyan commie occupier scum.

I can't imagine Obama winning again after people know what type of lying scum he represents now.
Had to have been a Democrat, eh? Could it have been a Romney Retard who was late in buying the ever popular sign, found they were sold out (cold day in he**), and stole them for his yard? Practical joke? Your paranoia is showing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Romney: Join me in welcoming the next President of the United States...Paul Ryan.

Badump-bump!!
Ga-rosss!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Right Will Rage If Obama Wins
"The other thing that's going to happen is: unbelievable rage at Obama. We're going to see the rage of fanatics and spin keep ratcheting it up. The position has been -- and this is even by relatively establishment people like Peggy Noonan, George Will -- "He's an incompetent. Americans can't stand him. They think he's a nice guy but he's in over his head. This is an historic change to end this collectivist presidency." Because underlying so much of this, in my view, is race, they're going to be furious. They really felt they could knock him off easily. So when that fails, they're going to be very angry." -- Frank Rich
http://www.drudge.com/news/162449/rich-right-...
Please note that is drudge reTort...not DRUDGE REPORT. If you have to disguise your name, chances are you have nothing correct or productive to say.
Our Next President

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Barack Obama, Our Next President!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently ??? Liar!

Name one person you personally know who had their oBummer sign stolen?

I can attest first hand that one of you slimeballs took mine.

Apparently ??? Sure, liar - your typical Democrat M.O.- say everyone does it (lie).
Pinhead. I've been out of town for a week. Hired Republican white boy watching my house says my sign is gone.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why would President Obama promote Republican voter fraud, kinky redistricting and unnecessary ID requirements?
They now have medication for that problem of yours.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Manhattan and Obama has sent in unprecedented aid including heads of FEMA and Homeland Security to stay on the ground....Tankers are in the Hudson full of gasoline....everything the governors and mayors have requested in terms of financial, equipment and personnel is being provided....They have prioritized search and rescue for any and all who didn't follow evacuation orders as they should have. This has now caused major problems. The mayors and governors have nothing but praise for Obama. Too bad eh? Another wingnut fairytale bites the dust!
Well it's about damn time, a whole week later. And scores of people are still dying while Obama parties.
HURRICANE SANDY - OBAMA'S KATRINA!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Fred or just answering for him? Forgot to change your name?Who gives a shit what they are politically? WTH does their party affiliation have to do with ignoring mandatory evaluation orders thereby making a bad situation worse? Stupid is stupid. Why don't you come here and take a poll, see for yourself? Soda? Lol. That's the least of their problems.
Yet again, a liberal poster "misses" the facts. I was responding to someone who was criticising ME, not fred. So I now know you probably didn't catch whatever led up to my comment in the first place.

Uh....misinformed much????? Or just trying to muddle facts, like so many liberals seem to try to do.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Everything trending in Romney direction, out of 11 newspapers endorsements only one endorse Obama, Former aide to Hillary Clinton endorses – Romney, President's Job Council Advisor Endorses Romney!! Romney crowds Huge; Obama’s crowds shrinking, Republicans enthusiasm High, Democrats offering Pizza, Water!! Romney/Ryan
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What BS; CNN paid by US Government? Next you'll say there's gold at the end of the rainbows too, right?
With a dash of racism, a pinch of bigotry and a gallon of libtard sellout and stupid....
-
"In a country where the sole employer is the state, opposition means death by slow starvation you idiot... As Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America and as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 735,161 - 735,180 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 6 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••