Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
735,161 - 735,180 of 1,085,048 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What BS; CNN paid by US Government? Next you'll say there's gold at the end of the rainbows too, right?
With a dash of racism, a pinch of bigotry and a gallon of libtard sellout and stupid....
-
"In a country where the sole employer is the state, opposition means death by slow starvation you idiot... As Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America and as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because Biden made Ryan look like an uneducated schoolboy with an Ayn Rand Communist fetish!!
Biden calls it true. And your hatred of him is proof!!
Why are the Texans on here all morons?? You and Dweeb, likely the same person.
So you agree Biden is the Intellectual One!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Let’s all put our hands together one last time for Mitt Romney. He’s such a wonderful person! A man whose word we can trust. A man of impeccable character. A shining example of...well, you know. Everybody knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
Take your own advice.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Manhattan and Obama has sent in unprecedented aid including heads of FEMA and Homeland Security to stay on the ground
We're not talking about Manhattan. We're talking about the Jersey Shore and Staten Island...IDIOT!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
Head of AFRICOM Fired for Wanting to Assist Personnel in Benghazi
-
General Carter Ham relieved of duty as Commander of AFRICOM
-
Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta announced on Sunday that General Carter Ham Commander of GOC Africa Command (Africom), headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany has been relieved of his assignment for refusing to obey orders not to assist the US personnel in Benghazi on the night of September 11. Army General David Rodriguez has been appointed by President Obama to replace him. U.S. Africa Command is one of six unified geographic commands within the Department of Defense unified command structure.
-
http://gerarddirect.com/2012/10/28/head-of-af...
-
AND... Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Stars and Stripes is THE Department of Defense newspaper. Your source belongs in a dumpster.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinhead. I've been out of town for a week. Hired Republican white boy watching my house says my sign is gone.
Without a manufactured crisis, a drama queen liberal would not have a racist life or an invented cause...
-
It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>Climate change IS true. Educated minds disagree on whether is indeed caused by men or is, as also seems pretty evident, cyclical in nature. Or could be both. I don't think someone who disagrees with your version is uneducated, though.
Noted. Thank you
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is far from a hoax. You, remain, uneducated. It's okay, though. There is hope even after Romney falls on his face.
Global warming and climate change is indeed real. It is a phenomenon that occurs every several thousand years. It is caused by the sun.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as global warming. End of story.

The green movement that promotes global warming is a communist attack on capitalist economies.

President Romney is going to unleash oil production and set off an economic boom with cheap energy.
No such thing as President Romney.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Everything trending in Romney direction, out of 11 newspapers endorsements only one endorse Obama, Former aide to Hillary Clinton endorses – Romney, President's Job Council Advisor Endorses Romney!! Romney crowds Huge; Obama’s crowds shrinking, Republicans enthusiasm High, Democrats offering Pizza, Water!! Romney/Ryan
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa LOL!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

read this Tuesday night!!

LOL

LOL

LOL

"we these 3 cold cans o corn, use mittty hot air, to warm your scorn"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>What has the hurricane death toll risen to so far due to Obama's incompetence?
Powerful, all-knowing President. First he killed an ambassador while sitting watching live video that wasn't, now he's responsible for controlling the weather. Simply amazing.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>We are not England. Never underestimate the power of 200 million pissed off Americans with firearms.
Never underestimate the power of 400 million U.N. troops that basically hate America.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>You're just mad because Biden made Ryan look like an uneducated schoolboy with an Ayn Rand Communist fetish!!

Biden calls it true. And your hatred of him is proof!!

Why are the Texans on here all morons?? You and Dweeb, likely the same person.
Whoa there. I'm not an idiot, though I only live in Texas. Never, EVER claimed to be one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note that is drudge reTort...not DRUDGE REPORT. If you have to disguise your name, chances are you have nothing correct or productive to say.
I'm sure you would need a much better name to make any site that points out right wing nonsense acceptable to right wing purveyors of right wing nonsense.

i'm pretty sure you're not of that type, but i tend to hedge my bets with Topix participants. now if we were on a FOX Nation forum....not that i troll over there or anything[?](very little water in that barrel[!]).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kids don't give a crap about politics.
Just like For Sale signs, right?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Obama signs are being stolen from my State so it's going both ways. I would tend to think its more juvenile pranksters than adults looking to make some political statement.
The signs are not being stolen. Former Obama supporters are coming to their senses and throwing them away.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Oopsie--"is to BE unlike...BBFN
Hey Libtard.

Since you have the balls to hide behind the flag this is a good question for a Moonbat like you.

Did you hear Obama say we don't leave anyone behind? he was talking about the storm, but then FEMA never went to help. I think it wasn't until frikkin yesterday that the bums showed up on Staten Island, but the Jive-Ass Obama got his photo ops.

we don't leave anyone behind?

We had F-16s in Italy that could have made Benghazi in 25 minutes to the embassy where we had lasers on the ground to nail the terrorist mortor positions.

We had a C-130 that could have deployed as well.

We also had personnel in country that never got the order to help.

Instead, Obama left them behind. Four dead.

Now the Moron & Chief just lies and obfuscates.

Hillary Clinton is a complete joke and useless.

What does your commie self say, as you hide behind your flag?
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Stars and Stripes is THE Department of Defense newspaper. Your source belongs in a dumpster.
Knowledge is knowing you are a "Fruit" idiot and Wisdom is not mixing it in a fruit salad you moron...
-
AND... More bad news for liberals. Obama will remain a sellout and a certified liar even after his first term... losing in November... you idiot4life...
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaa LOL!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HA HA HA HA HA!!!
read this Tuesday night!!
LOL
LOL
LOL
"we these 3 cold cans o corn, use mittty hot air, to warm your scorn"
I had a Moonbat neighbor like you that would laugh and say off the wall things, until he committed suicide.

Go flap your wings. That's how you get rid of your fleas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••