Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#794152 Nov 4, 2012
Flash back Senator Menendez: From Joe Schoffstall, MRCTV: In April 2012, Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) sat down for an interview with NJ Today Online. During the segment, the senator stated if reports of U.S. Secret Service agents hiring prostitutes during a presidential visit to Colombia turned out to be true, they should be fired. Menendez says:“If the facts are true, they should all be fired. The reality is the Secret Service not only protects the President of the United States, they represent the United States of America. They were on duty and if the facts are true as we read them in the press, they shouldn’t have a job ... you don't go solicit prostitutes."

And now today for Senator Menendez, Democrat, NJ-Fire him. Not only did he not pay the prostitutes what he promised them, 100 dollars instead of the promised 500-cheap lib... in the Dominican Republic--we have a good neighbor that has stepped forward:
New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez had loud sex with different women nightly in his Washington, D.C., apartment, his former neighbor told the liberal gossip website Gawker.

“We lived below him,” the former neighbor said, according to the website.“It was outrageous. When it started, we thought it was a one-time thing. But it went on for months — hours and hours of headbanging sex.”

The report in the liberal Gawker comes on the heels of The Daily Caller’s early Thursday article about how Menendez allegedly paid two women in the Dominican Republic for sex.

Fire the Senator.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794154 Nov 4, 2012
How bout it wrote:
The White House has asked Lockheed-Martin NOT to issue notices of lay-offs until December (after the election).
Wake up people! Can it be anymore clear who we are dealing with? Obamamaniac will do anything to get re-elected and if he does....God help America!!!
Lockheed Martin is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's downsizing of the military. This hit the Drudge report yesterday. This is true!
The law requires Lockheed to give 60-day notice to all to-be-fired employees within 60 days. That drop dead date would be November 1st. Since this would be bad for the election, Obama has promised that our government would cover all Lockheed severance packages to fired employees if Lockheed would not release the names and locations of those losing their jobs until after the election!
Send this to all you know since it will never show up in the news. This posting is from a defense contract newspaper called The Hill. Read details below:
http://thehill.com/blogs/defcon-hill/industry...
This says it all!!
IT'S ABOUT TIME
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794156 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to. He just has to.
As a reminder Carol....
-
Panthers 21, Redskins 13 Guess the election is over..... If Washington Redskins lose last home game before presidential election, incumbent party loses White House .. True since 1936 when Redskins played their first season.
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794157 Nov 4, 2012
SAY, UM, YOU SAY HE "ASKED" LOCKHEED MARTIN? THAT SPORTING OF HIM? WHY HE DO THAT? WHAT IF THEY'D SAID NO?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794158 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>applying some pre wound unguent...wise
Why are you a moron eggplant?
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#794160 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the new "Euro-America" if Obama is reelected for four more years..."big budgets, falling tax revenues, rising deficits with more bad news ahead."
If that moron Obama wins I will go ahead and obtain citizenship outside of the U.S., move assets & keep the option of retiring outside of the U.S. so the Democrats do not get my tax dollars.

The Obamabots do not realize that wealth can leave, therefore the will end up canabalizing each other in the end. There will be no hope for them eventually, just like in Greece.

There is an abundance of expensive real estate in France now after they raised taxes on the wealthy. Lintards may get what they ask for, poverty.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794161 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
It's excellent! The way a campaign rally SHOULD look! Enthusiasm, people waving flags (and not just the few behind the candidate as with O), and again....ENTHUSIASM! lOVE IT!
Kinda makes O's last few speeches look very sad indeed.
Exactly right !

And HUGE crowd size.......like 28,000 plus. Yes.....TWENTY-EIGHT THOUSAND.

I even noticed some BLACK people there for Romney ! Guess they were just Uncle Toms.....LOL

Cha-ching !!
czle77

Wakefield, UK

#794162 Nov 4, 2012
No one really likes either candidate but our opinions on the lesser of two evils that people choose !
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#794163 Nov 4, 2012
Mayor Blunderberg is in over his head. The people of NYC aren't getting help from oBummer as they expected as well.

Another storm is coming Wednesday.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794164 Nov 4, 2012
NOW, IMAGINE IF YOU WILL, OSAMA BIN LADEN PUKIN' HIS GUTS UP AS GOBS OF HIS OWN HAIR COMES OUT IN HIS HANDS. WHAT THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE? YOU GOT NO IMAGINATION?

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#794165 Nov 4, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke seems to be highlighting the medical conditions and hazards attendant to gay men engaging in anal sex.
Otherwise fondly known as STUFFIN' THE TAILPIPE.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794166 Nov 4, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If that moron Obama wins I will go ahead and obtain citizenship outside of the U.S., move assets & keep the option of retiring outside of the U.S. so the Democrats do not get my tax dollars.
The Obamabots do not realize that wealth can leave, therefore the will end up canabalizing each other in the end. There will be no hope for them eventually, just like in Greece.
There is an abundance of expensive real estate in France now after they raised taxes on the wealthy. Lintards may get what they ask for, poverty.
HERE THE THING, WAXY, YOU KNOCK YOUSELF OUT. JOHN GALT INVENT A STATIC ELECTRICITY MOTOR AS DEBIL RECALL, WHEREAS YOU SIPHON CASH OUT A TIRE DEALERSHIP. GOOD LUCK IN FRANCE, IDIOT, CASE YOU DIN'T GET THE MEMO, IT A SOCIALIST COUNTRY. YOU NOT THE SOLUTION, CRACKER, YOU THE PROBLEM.
carol

Orlando, FL

#794167 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hope springs eternal...but reality hits with a closed fist...
Among the 21 polls in battleground states on Saturday, 16 had Mr. Obama ahead as compared with just two leads for Mr. Romney; three other battleground state polls had the race tied.
just chew it a bit longer...it'll go down (so to speak)
Exclusive Poll: Romney holds lead in Florida days before election

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

2 days ago:
CNN Poll: Obama 50%– Romney 47% in Ohio

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/...

Romney Rises in Favorability; Obama’s Pushback Is Intensity

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/...

Polls in Montana and Indiana shows Romney has big lead vs Obama

http://www.examiner.com/article/polls-montana...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794169 Nov 4, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Mayor Blunderberg is in over his head. The people of NYC aren't getting help from oBummer as they expected as well.
Another storm is coming Wednesday.
Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts too....
-
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are libtards morons?
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794171 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Exclusive Poll: Romney holds lead in Florida days before election
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
2 days ago:
CNN Poll: Obama 50%– Romney 47% in Ohio
http://politicalticker.blogsnn.com/2012/11/02...
Romney Rises in Favorability; Obama’s Pushback Is Intensity
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/potics/2012/11/ro...
Polls in Montana and Indiana shows Romney has big lead vs Obama
http://www.examiner.com/article/polls-montana...
OH, CAROL, HONEY, DID YOU THINK DEBIL FO'GET YOU? NAH, YOU ABOUT TO BECOME THE STAR OF HIS STORY. YOU READY? ARE YOU REALLY, REALLY READY?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#794172 Nov 4, 2012
Scoop Cunningham wrote:
Newsweek has endorsed Obama for a second term.I read on the internet.
Mad Magazine also endorsed Obama.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#794173 Nov 4, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Mayor Blunderberg is in over his head. The people of NYC aren't getting help from oBummer as they expected as well.
Another storm is coming Wednesday.
Think the knee grows might riot? Go for it.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#794174 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
Panthers 21, Redskins 13 Guess the election is over .....
-
If Washington Redskins lose last home game before presidential election, incumbent party loses White House .. True since 1936 when Redskins played their first season.
-
It's the culture...
And if the team from the city most ignored by the incumbent president following a national disaster loses their last game before the election, the incumbent loses. This has been true since 1944. New York lost to Pittsburgh, 24-20.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794175 Nov 4, 2012
Jon Ralston, the top political reporter and analyst in Nevada, predicted Sunday that President Obama will carry the Silver State and Sen. Dean Heller (R) will narrowly hold onto his seat in the upper chamber.

“It would be very difficult for Obama to lose Nevada, especially because I think more than two-thirds of the vote is in, so whatever turnout advantage the GOP has on Tuesday won’t be enough. Obama, 50 percent; Romney, 46 percent; others and ‘none of the above,’ 4 percent,” Ralston wrote.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...

party on dude.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#794176 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama parties in Las Vegas, lies to America as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts too....
-
What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are libtards morons?
-
It's the culture...
You dumb POS. Trump does not have $5 million to give away. If he could find $5 million maybe it would be best for him to pay the ones that built all his "empire" that he filed bankruptcy on.
It is the rich culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min OzRitz 52,697
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Jacques in Orleans 186,850
amy april 17 1 hr duke86 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]