Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793867 Nov 4, 2012
Obama puts Gays Front and center on the campaign trail

Thu May 17, 2012 15:41 EST

Tags: election 2012, gay marriage, mitt romney, obama

May 17, 2012- After announcing his support for gay “marriage” earlier this month, President Obama appears to be putting the issue front and center in his campaign, reiterating his stance in a recently released campaign video, and in comments to the media and potential donors.

In an interview filmed Monday for ABC’s the View, Obama said that his current stance was influenced by gay family friends who told him he should support gay “marriage” and not just civil unions because “words matter.”

Obama added that the issue is “going to be a big contrast in the campaign,” since his opponent, Mitt Romney, is in favor of a constitutional amendment that would ban gay “marriage.” His remarks echoed criticisms directed at the presumptive Republican nominee in a campaign video released last week which accused Romney of wanting to “take us back” rather than “move us forward.”

The president was elusive about his own stance on federal involvement in the issue, however, dodging a direct question from co-host Barbara Walters on whether he would “fight for a federal bill” that would legally enshrine gay “marriage.”

In response, Obama merely noted his opposition to the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and claimed that the issue had “historically been determined at the state level.” He also accused Romney of “federalizing the whole issue” by favoring DOMA.

While the president’s federalist slant on the issue has dissatisfied some prominent gay rights supporters, his position has prompted praise, and in some cases, massive financial donations, from other corners of the movement.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, two up-coming fundraising events, one hosted by a prominent homosexual couple and the other by gay rights groups, are expected to bring in millions for the re-election campaign. The first was scheduled in the wake of the president’s announcement, and the second saw a dramatic increase in ticket sales because of it.

In widely reported comments, the president also called for the repeal of DOMA at a New York fundraiser co-hosted this week by the LGBT Leadership Council, gay singer Ricky Martin, and The Futuro Fund.

“We have never gone wrong when we expanded rights and responsibilities to everybody,” he told an audience of gay and lesbian supporters.“That doesn’t weaken families, that strengthens families.”

Romney has taken a restrained tone in response to the president’s championing of the issue, disappointing some conservatives.

“States are able to make decisions with regard to domestic partnership benefits, such as hospital visitation rights. Benefits and so forth of various kinds can be determined state by state. My view is that marriage itself is a relationship between a man and a woman, and that’s my own preference,” he said at a recent press conference in Oklahoma.“I know other people have differing views, this is a very tender and sensitive topic as are many social issues but I have the same view that I’ve had since running for office.”
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793868 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Powerful, all-knowing President. First he killed an ambassador while sitting watching live video that wasn't, now he's responsible for controlling the weather. Simply amazing.
He killed Bin Laden didn't he? With almighty Obama, all things are possible.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#793869 Nov 4, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder!!
Had YOU for a neighbor? Yuck!!
See ya Tuesday night!
Right winger losers club for men!
LOL
LOL
LOL
ROMNEY: WORST CAMPAIGN EVER?
ROMNEY: WORST HUMAN BEING ON EARTH?
COULD BE!! waxturd!!! Could be!!
Got butter? Mitt is toast!!!!
You are complete idiot Ruthie... Roland Uncle Clareance I talked to him at Clara's funeral (you remember that).
-
It's the culture...
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793870 Nov 4, 2012
Don't Miss This Part:

An analysis of FBI statistics on hate crimes committed against homosexuals during the time period 2000-2008 shows that the probability of any individual homosexual being the victim of a hate crime during his or her entire life span is slightly more than one percent.[2] Interestingly,“gays” are more likely to commit hate crimes against “straights” than “straights” are to commit hate crimes against “gays.” According to the FBI, there are 3.98 hate crimes committed by each million heterosexuals annually against homosexuals, and there are 4.44 hate crimes committed by each million homosexuals annually against heterosexuals.[3]

Violence against homosexuals by others gets all the press, but it is interesting to note that the great majority of anti-”gay” violence is committed by other “gays.” The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) is the leading tracker of violence against “gays” in the United States. According to the NCAVP’s statistics on anti-”gay” violence, 83 percent of all violence committed against “gays” is carried out by other “gays” in domestic situations. This does not even count “gay-on-gay” violence committed outside the home.[4]
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793871 Nov 4, 2012
Obama admin website: infants and children are ‘sexual beings’

Comments (1170)
Tags: planned parenthood

WARNING: disturbing content.

WASHINGTON, D.C.- Borrowing Planned Parenthood’s talking points almost verbatim, the Obama administration is now encouraging parents to begin thinking about their children, and even babies, as “sexual beings” who should be allowed to sexually stimulate themselves from infancy.

“Children are human beings and therefore sexual beings,” says a Q&A about sex directly linked to by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).“It’s hard for parents to acknowledge this, just as it’s hard for kids to think of their parents as sexually active. But even infants have curiosity about their own bodies, which is healthy and normal.”

The page was reported by NewsBusters before it was picked up by Fox News on Tuesday.

The talking points on the page closely reflect the counseling on a parenting page by Planned Parenthood, the nation’s top contraception and sex education lobby, where readers are told they “need to give babies a sense of themselves, their sexuality, and their bodies from birth.”

Both pages teach that infant masturbation is already sexual in nature, and thus stopping it could cause the child sexual “shame” later in life. Instead, parents are told to encourage children to keep masturbating in private.

“It is natural for children to be interested in their own bodies. Some parents may choose to casually ignore self-touching. Others may want to acknowledge that, while they know it feels good, it is a private matter,” states the Obama administration’s popup link.

The theory that infants experience sexual pleasure stems from the research of Alfred Kinsey, a seminal researcher of the 1940s and 50s who sexually molested babies as young as five months old to collect data on children’s “orgasms.”
Infamous sexologist Alfred Kinsey

Although immensely influential in modern sexual theory, the truth about the nature of Kinsey’s research has been shut out of media attention for decades.

One chart from Kinsey’s files, found in his 1948 report “Sexual Behavior in the Human Male,” lists the number and duration of sexual stimulations of boys aged between 14 years and five months, including a four-year-old with 26 “orgasms” in a 24-hour time period.

Judith Reisman, PhD., an internationally-renowned expert on the 20th-century foundations of the sexual revolution, says Kinsey and his researchers defined “orgasms” as children convulsing, crying, hitting the molester, and expressing hysterical fear.

In a recent article, Reisman points to an August conference of mental health professionals seeking to normalize pedophilia as another symptom of Kinsey’s influence.

“In large measure, Dr. Kinsey’s mission has been accomplished, mostly posthumously, by his legion of true believers – elitists who have systematically brainwashed their fellow intellectual elites to adopt Kinsey’s pan-sexual secular worldview and jettison the Judeo Christian worldview upon which this country was founded and flourished,” wrote Reisman.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793872 Nov 4, 2012
Obama: my administration is most pro-gay in history
by Kathleen Gilbert
Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:53 EST
Comments (22)Tags: obama, sexual orientation
President Obama greets attendees at a gay pride event at the White House in 2009.
Photo: APWASHINGTON, D.C., July 12, 2011 ( LifeSiteNews.com )– President Barack Obama again vowed his fidelity to the homosexual lobby at a White House reception in honor of LGBT pride month, boasting that his administration has done more than any other president to advance their cause.

“This administration, under my direction has consistently said we cannot discriminate as a country against people on the basis of sexual orientation, and we have done more in the two-and-a-half years I have been in here than the previous 43 presidents to uphold that principle,” said Obama at a news conference June 29, the day of the reception, according to the Christian Post.

Nonetheless, the president performed an awkward tightrope walk for gay rights supporters at the White House, as he praised their efforts, while coyly acknowledging their frustration with his public stance against federal imposition of same-sex “marriage.”

“There are going to be times where you’re still frustrated with me. I know there are going to be times where you’re still frustrated at the pace of change. I understand that. I know I can count on you to let me know,” said Obama to laughter and cheers from the raucous crowd.

Earlier in his remarks, Obama lauded “folks who are standing up against discrimination, and for the rights of parents and children and partners and students,” to which he added “and spouses” at the prompting of the audience. The president faced a similar reaction at an LGBT fundraiser in Manhattan days earlier, where the crowd chanted “marriage” at him in playful protest.

The president pointed to his accomplishments so far, including eradicating the military ban on open homosexuals serving and refusing to defend the federal Defense of Marriage Act, as a reminder of his “commitment” to their cause, which he compared to the cause of the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s.

“It was here, in the East Room, at our first Pride reception, on the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, a few months after I took office, that I made a pledge, I made a commitment. I said that I would never counsel patience; it wasn’t right for me to tell you to be patient any more than it was right for folks to tell African Americans to be patient in terms of their freedoms,” said the president.“I said it might take time to get everything we wanted done. But I also expected to be judged not by the promises I made, but the promises I kept.”
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793873 Nov 4, 2012

Homosexuality Triggering HIV Escalation

WASHINGTON, While the rates for new cases of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, have been on the decline among heterosexuals and intravenous drug users, US health officials are expressing alarm at an eight percent increase in HIV rates in homosexual and bisexual men in one year.

Measuring the increase in prevalence of the virus at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that the 8% rise in cases among men who commit sodomy with men,“was statistically significant” for the 33 states that reported on HIV cases, according to the CDC’s publication, Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report.

In addition, the CDC reported that the majority of HIV infections in women were a result of what the organization terms “high risk” sexual behavior, which includes sex with bisexual men, while an estimated 25% of persons living with HIV do not know they are infected.

The CDC cautioned that the increasing HIV rate may be a true reflection of increases in the disease, particularly as the transmission rates are heightened by concurrent infections with sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis – which is also skyrocketing among homosexual men – but “might also reflect increases in HIV testing among [men who have sex with men].” Statistics Canada revealed last year that the rate of syphilis among homosexual men had almost doubled. According to the CDC, people with syphilis are two to five times more likely to transmit or contract HIV than individuals not infected with a sexually transmitted disease.

The CDC also warned that a survey of 15-29-year-old men who engaged in sodomy “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77%.”

The CDC estimated that, in the 33 US states that reported on HIV incidence, 157,252 persons were diagnosed with HIV/AIDS between, 71% of whom were male. The CDC also noted that the majority of men who contracted the disease were affected through the act of sodomy, 17% through “high-risk” heterosexual contact, and 16% through injection-drug use.
See the CDC’s report:
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm54 ...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793874 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ozone depletion has changed nothing
The ozone is depleted and accumulated by the sun as well. Try reading a science book.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#793875 Nov 4, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder!!
Had YOU for a neighbor? Yuck!!
See ya Tuesday night!
Right winger losers club for men!
LOL
LOL
LOL
ROMNEY: WORST CAMPAIGN EVER?
ROMNEY: WORST HUMAN BEING ON EARTH?
COULD BE!! waxturd!!! Could be!!
Got butter? Mitt is toast!!!!
I don't think they allow you where I go so, no, we won't be seeing you Tuesday night.

Hmmmm....

Wonder why Obama went to New Hampshire today? Four measly electoral votes.

But go right ahead and remain cocky. It confirms what a fool you are. Now go butter your toast, retard.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793876 Nov 4, 2012
CDC: Homosexual men account for 61% of new HIV infections but only 2% of population

Thu Aug 18, 2011 19:22 EST
Comments (33)

WASHINGTON, D.C., August 18, 2011 - The U.S. Centers for Disease Control has estimated that practicing homosexual men account for 61% of the new HIV infections in the United States while they only amount to about 2% of the country’s population.

Earlier this month, the CDC released estimates for HIV infections from 2006-2009 showing that new infections remained stable at around 50,000 for each of the four years.

Homosexual men (men who have sex with men) accounted for 29,300 of the estimated 48,100 new infections in 2009, and homosexual men aged 13 to 29 accounted for 27% of the new cases.

The only group in which new HIV infections is increasing, they say, is young homosexual men – driven by an alarming increase in infections from African Americans. They estimated that the new infections among young black homosexual men increased 48 percent in the period of 2006-2009 (from 4,400 HIV infections in 2006 to 6,500 infections in 2009).

The study also revealed that almost 20% of homosexual men have HIV, while nearly half of those who do are unaware of it.

www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-M...

California Homosexual Organization Admits HIV/AIDS is “Gay Disease”

>

LOS ANGELES, California, The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center has abandoned a long-held homosexual activist contention by declaring on billboards posted throughout Southern California that HIV/AIDS is a “gay disease.”

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times, the Center is trying to address rapidly increasing HIV infection rates among the homosexual population by rallying the gay community to increasing vigilance against exposure to the disease. Activists for the homosexual lifestyle have, until this current development, strongly, and sometimes vehemently refused to admit that the disease is predominantly generated among homosexual men.

The ad campaign, which is also running in magazines, is in part a response to the findings of public health officials, who have noted that three out of four cases of HIV infections are found in men who engage in homosexual activity, the United Press International reported.

US health officials reported an alarming eight percent increase in HIV infection rates in one year alone among homosexual and bisexual men. The Center for Disease Control also warned that a survey of 15-29 year old men who engaged in homosexual activity “reported that the proportion of unrecognized HIV infection was as high as 77 %.”

A report by the Public Health Agency, revealed a sharp increase in HIV/AIDS infections, with 61 percent of infections found in men engaging in homosexual activity.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793877 Nov 4, 2012
Democrats plan to include gay ‘marriage’ in new party platform
by Kathleen Gilbert
Mon Jul 30, 2012 17:24 EST
Comments (8)Tags: democratic party, gay marriage, obamaWASHINGTON, July 30, 2012 ( LifeSiteNews.com )- A committee in charge of drafting a new Democratic Party platform has included in its draft a plank endorsing the redefinition of marriage.

The gay news outlet Washington Blade quoted Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), a member of the committee, who told the paper Monday that the group unanimously backed the new marriage plank after a national hearing in Minneapolis this weekend.

The 2008 Democratic National Committee (DNC) platform did not take an explicit stance on marriage, stating only that,“We support the full inclusion of all families, including same-sex couples, in the life of our nation, and support equal responsibility, benefits, and protections. We will enact a comprehensive bipartisan employment non-discrimination act. We oppose the Defense of Marriage Act and all attempts to use this issue to divide us.”

“I was part of a unanimous decision to include it,” Frank said, according to the Blade.“There was a unanimous decision in the drafting committee to include it in the platform, which I supported, but everybody was for it.”

Click “like” if you want to defend true marriage.
The report also cited an anonymous Democratic National Committee staffer who said the new platform would also oppose to the federal Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), and support employment protections based on sexual orientation - stances that already appeared in the 2008 platform.

FOX News confirmed the report with its own unnamed sources later Monday afternoon, and prominent Democrats immediately began hailing the decision.

“Our party has long been a leader on issues of justice and this reaffirms to the country that we are working on behalf of all our families, gay and straight,” said New Hampshire Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen in a statement reacting to the news.

The platform is expected to undergo further revision before the final version is presented at the Democratic National Convention in September.

The DNC has yet to officially comment as of Monday afternoon.

After years of courting the gay rights lobby with various legislative initiatives, but eliciting ire for demurring on the marriage issue, President Obama announced support for same-sex ‘marriage’ in May. Obama had professed support for defining marriage as between a man and a woman throughout his 2008 campaign.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793878 Nov 4, 2012
FDA: Gay Men Still Banned from Donating Blood Over Documented Risk Concerns

>

WASHINGTON, D.C.,– Despite attempts by pro-homosexual advocates to paint the homosexual lifestyle as just another, normal, and healthy lifestyle choice, the FDA has renewed its 1983 policy that gay men cannot donate blood, due to the high-risk nature of living an active homosexual lifestyle.

This past Wednesday the FDA stated that, despite mounting opposition to the policy, it will for medical reasons continue to uphold its ban on men who live or who have lived an active homosexual life from donating blood.

According to the FDA, the ban is in place because,“A history of male-to-male sex is associated with an increased risk for the presence of and transmission of certain infectious diseases, including HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.”

The FDA policy relating to homosexual men is unique in its severity. While there is a lengthy list of criteria by which a potential donor may be deferred from donating blood (such as visiting particular African countries), such bans usually expire after a certain period of time. The ban on homosexual men, however, applies to any man who has ever had sex with another man, even once, subsequent to 1977.

The Administration, however, argues that the strictness of the ban is justified, pointing out that the “policy is intended to protect all people who receive blood transfusions from an increased risk of exposure to potentially infected blood and blood products.”

Some, however, are arguing that the FDA’s policy is discriminatory against homosexual men. Arthur Caplan, in an editorial for NBC6 argues that new testing technologies alleviate any fear that patients may contract AIDS by receiving a tainted transfusion.“At one time, long ago, the gay-blood ban may have made sense. But it no longer does,” he said.

“If a man has sex with a high risk woman, he’s allowed back into the donation pool after 12 months,” complained Joel Ginsberg, the executive director of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association.“If he has safe sex with another man, he’s banned for life.”

Recognizing that the area of homosexuality is a controversial realm, however, with pro-homosexual activists on the watch for any signs of discrimination, the FDA responded to accusations of discrimination in its updated official policy in the matter. The “deferral policy is based on the documented increased risk of certain transfusion transmissible infections, such as HIV, associated with male-to-male sex and is not based on any judgment concerning the donor’s sexual orientation,” reads the FDA’s policy.

“Surveillance data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate that men who have sex with men and would be likely to donate have a HIV prevalence that is at present over 15 fold higher than the general population, and over 2000 fold higher than current repeat blood donors (i.e., those who have been negatively screened and tested) in the USA.”

Dr. Robertson Davenport, who is an associate professor of pathology at the University of Michigan Hospital, agrees with the decision of the FDA.“The data are clear that men who engage in sexual contact with other men, as a whole, have a significantly higher risk of HIV,” he said.“Given our testing is not perfect, we will increase the risk to patients.”

A number of European countries have similar bans pertaining to homosexual man. Canada also forbids homosexual men from donating blood, due to similar concerns.

Read the full text of “FDA Policy on Blood Donations from Men Who Have Sex with Other Men”:
http://www.fda.gov/cber/faq/msmdonor.htm
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793879 Nov 4, 2012
No Good, that's why homosexuals are banned from donating blood in every country in the world, at least every major country.
Homosexual Man Suing for Right to Donate Blood Donated While Infected with Syphilis

OTTAWA, Ontario,- A homosexual man who is suing Canadian Blood Services (CBS) for the right to donate blood was found to be infected with syphilis and gonorrhea after having lied repeatedly on the questionnaire about his sexual history. An Ottawa court heard the case this week.
CBS launched a suit against Kyle Freeman, 36, for negligent misrepresentation after they found out that he had lied on their form and, through regular blood screening, that he had syphilis.
In response, Freeman has launched his own suit against CBS, alleging that the policy violates his Charter right to equality and that it is scientifically unfounded.

Freedman lied on the CBS questionnaire because, he said, he would have been "blacklisted" from donating henceforth. "Once they found out I was in a same sex relationship, I would not be able to donate blood anymore," he said. "I would be blacklisted."
"I felt my risk was non-existent," he said.
"I wanted the blood to be used. I took all the precautions for the blood to be used."
CBS policy prohibits blood donations from any man who has had sex with another man since 1977, in an effort to screen out donors with sexually transmitted diseases, particularly HIV. Relying on blood tests to screen out blood with HIV is dangerous because the disease may not show up in tests for up to three months.

CBS' lawyer told the court that Freeman's case illustrates how "very dangerous" it is to rely on self-assessment in giving blood. "[The] rigorous donor-screening process is critical in minimizing the possibility that, through error, an infected blood unit will be transfused to a patient," she said.

The CBS lawsuit followed anonymous e-mails sent to them by Freeman, in which he admitted to lying on the questionnaire to "stimulate discussion, research and change." He linked to information that gave evidence of behaviors more risky than male homosexual sex..hile Freeman contends that a ban on men who have had sex with men is scientifically unfounded, a large body of evidence indicates otherwise.

For example, in August, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced their estimate that the rate of AIDS is 61 times higher among American homosexual men than in the rest of the population. In 2011, the CDC revealed that approximately 61% of new HIV cases were in homosexual men.

Last year, the head of the World Health Organization's HIV/AIDS department, epidemiologist Kevin de Cock, admitted that outside of sub-Saharan Africa there is no pandemic of AIDS amongst heterosexuals, saying it is among homosexual men that the disease is on the rise. Further, the WHO warned earlier this year that it is male homosexual sex that is causing the spread of AIDS in Asia.
Perhaps more shocking, relating to the issue of self-assessment, a University of Toronto survey of 5,000 homosexual and bisexual men in Ontario found that 27% of those who had HIV did not know that they were infected.

In 2010, the FDA renewed their ban on blood donations from men who have sex with men, saying, "A history of male-to-male sex is associated with an increased risk for the presence of and transmission of certain infectious diseases, including HIV, the virus that causes AIDS."

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the FDA should allow gays to donate blood with just one stipulation; individual donations must be of a minimum of 10 pints per person per donation.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793880 Nov 4, 2012
The simple fact is that Mitt Romney is going to win this election. Not by a landslide by any means, but by just enough to render the incompetent, arrogant Obama to cleaning the White House toilets, a job he is far more suited for.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#793881 Nov 4, 2012
Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically ...
1 day ago
[Nov 3, 2012] Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased By NATE SILVER.... Nov. 2: For Romney to Win, State Polls Must Be Statistically Biased.
fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/03/... ... " President Obama is now better than a 4-in-5 favorite to win the Electoral College, according to the FiveThirtyEight forecast. His chances of winning it increased to 83.7 percent on Friday, his highest figure since the Denver debate and improved from 80.8 percent on Thursday."
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793882 Nov 4, 2012
Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793883 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The ozone is depleted and accumulated by the sun as well. Try reading a science book.
Don't start science education class unless you need the schooling
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

#793884 Nov 4, 2012
Recommended New York sex ed site offers middle schoolers tips on eating feces

>

WARNING: very explicit content.

NEW YORK - The recommended curriculum for a mandatory sex education course to be implemented in New York middle and high schools next year directs students to a website that details “safe sex” practices regarding bestiality, coprophagia, and other extreme sexual fetishes.

The New York Post reported on Saturday that assignments in a workbook recommended by city education officials included giving middle schoolers “risk cards” to rate the safety of such activities as anal sex, oral sex, and “intercourse using a condom and an oil-based lubricant.”

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg defended the sex curriculum as necessary to combat the city's STD infections and out-of-wedlock births.

Teens are also told to learn the route from school to the nearest family planning clinic and research its confidentiality policy, or to report on condom brands and features such as lubrication.

But one of the most extreme aspects of the curriculum is its referral to “Go Ask Alice,” a website run by Columbia University that offers comprehensive analysis of sex fetishes and their hygienic pitfalls.

“The idea of experimenting with scat play might heat things up in the bedroom (or bathroom, or anywhere else you choose), but it’s always a good idea to consider the risks of a behavior before acting upon (or getting action from) it,” states the website in one page entitled “‘Scat’ play — is eating feces safe?” Other areas discuss pornography, drinking urine, and “favorite sexual positions.” One page proposes to overcome lack of information on the bestiality due to “stigmatization” of the practice.

Another section of the site diagnoses “homophobia” as an “irrational fear and subsequent discrimination and/or hatred of ... sexual non-conformists” caused by strong religious beliefs that are “disapproving of sex:”“While there is no one known cause of homophobia, research has shown that having strong religious beliefs disapproving of sex and/or homosexuality and having little or no contact with lesbian and gay people can negatively influence a person’s attitudes towards homosexuals.”

The NYC Parents’ Choice Coalition has launched a campaign against the new curriculum, urging parents to opt their kids out of the program. However, the city’s Department of Education defended the information as more in-depth instruction on safe-sex practices, and noted that abstinence would also be taught.

Mayor Bloomberg defended the sex curriculum as necessary to combat the city’s STD infections and out-of-wedlock births.“We have a responsibility, when you have an out of wedlock birthrate and a sexually transmitted disease rate that we have in this city, to try to do something about it,” said the mayor on Monday.“Shame on us if we don’t.”

CNN reports that the NYC Department of Education will mandate that all schools have a sexual education curriculum by next spring.

Click here for NYC Parents’ Choice Coalition’s contact page for Mayor Bloomgberg and the NYC Department of Education.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793885 Nov 4, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Don't Miss This Part:
An analysis of FBI statistics on hate crimes committed against homosexuals during the time period 2000-2008 shows that the probability of any individual homosexual being the victim of a hate crime during his or her entire life span is slightly more than one percent.[2] Interestingly,“gays” are more likely to commit hate crimes against “straights” than “straights” are to commit hate crimes against “gays.” According to the FBI, there are 3.98 hate crimes committed by each million heterosexuals annually against homosexuals, and there are 4.44 hate crimes committed by each million homosexuals annually against heterosexuals.[3]
Violence against homosexuals by others gets all the press, but it is interesting to note that the great majority of anti-”gay” violence is committed by other “gays.” The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) is the leading tracker of violence against “gays” in the United States. According to the NCAVP’s statistics on anti-”gay” violence, 83 percent of all violence committed against “gays” is carried out by other “gays” in domestic situations. This does not even count “gay-on-gay” violence committed outside the home.[4]
Who cares about a bunch of queers? They're right down there in the sewer with Muslims.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#793886 Nov 4, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ann say's, "If Mitt blows it again we're the fk outta here."
Hah__adios mofo's__same same last time when all his terrific ideas melted into letters to the editors after Gimpy and Slutinski rocked his world.
"If you need me, you know where to find me." Nobody went looking for the lying POS__he just drifted back on his own__like a stray cat.
Sellout and Hope is the easiest lie to sell to the Hopeless Realtime...
-
You have NOTHING Realidiot, believe Obama's lies and sellout, swallow his Socialist, Communist utopia, and you have enjoyed his unconscious Shovel Ready bullSHlT...
-
It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min loose cannon 178,562
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 98,321
Abby 9-30 25 min edogxxx 1
Amy 9-30 28 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min Eric 69,458
Abia State polytechnic, Direct entry admission ... 1 hr prof vicktor 1

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]