Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252121 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#794016 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never changed my ID, never had to. I post what I believe, try to be courteous to the nice posters and poke at the hateful ones. I think changing IDs is something that smells of hiding things, kinda like Obama changing his name and refusing to release personal records and info.
However, there seem to be quite a few on here who agree with the things I say so maybe you think I'm one person posting under ALL the conservative poster names. Yeah, that's it.
Walking it back? Admit it. You answered my post to Fred. When I questioned it you were far from courteous. No need for drama and a song and dance routine. No one gives a flyin fck. Speaking of hiding things, where's Mitts tax returns? Isn't Mitt's real name Willard? Lmao.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#794017 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just mad because Biden made Ryan look like an uneducated schoolboy with an Ayn Rand Communist fetish!!
Biden calls it true. And your hatred of him is proof!!
Why are the Texans on here all morons?? You and Dweeb, likely the same person.
Ryan took "Plugs" to school. "Plugs" is 83 years old, and showed every year. "Plugs" couldn't take the 3am call because his hearing aid is turned off after 8:30pm
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#794018 Nov 4, 2012
Your dumbya failed us all...

2 wars, terror attack, financial meltdown!

Bush/Cheney say hello! We built that!

Conservatives?

Borrow $5 TRILLION for rich guy tax cuts!

Obama has done a great job!!

Failed us?

And you weirdos wonder why everyone hates and ridicules YOU!

(LOSERS CLUB FOR RIGHT WINGERS: TUESDAY 9PM)

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said anything racist and you're the one thinking I change names and avatars, not me.
You see racism behind every tree and on every street corner. I'm sure there are some things that still happen, but you can't blame EVERYONE. And this country elected a black president so the disapproval of his ability to do his job to protect the American people and the middle class doesn't have anything to do with race, in my opinion.
I do feel it is a shame that the first black man to be elected president has failed us all. I don't think that opinion is racist either.
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794019 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>

I do feel it is a shame that the first black man to be elected president has failed us all. I don't think that opinion is racist either.
UH-HUH. MUCH LIKE YOU THINK IT OK TO DRESS UP YOU BLIND SEEIN'-EYE DOG AN' TAKE PICTURES. OBVIOUSLY A WOMAN OF SUBSTANTIAL DEPTH. DEBIL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AN' GUESS A WOMAN OF SUBSTANTIAL GIRTH TOO. SIDES, FATTY, HE NOT FAIL "US" ALL, HE FAIL "YOU" ALL. THERE A SIMPLE REASON FO' THAT TOO: HE BLACK.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#794020 Nov 4, 2012
Ed Gillespie, a senior adviser to Mitt Romney's campaign, admitted on Sunday that the Obama administration is effectively responding to Hurricane Sandy, despite a torrent of criticisms from conservatives over the effort and Romney's own desire to change the way the Federal Emergency Management Agency operates.

....But in an interview on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday, when host George Stephanopoulos asked whether Romney had "any quarrel with the way President Obama has handled the hurricane," Gillespie said he did not.

"Well, from what we've heard from the governors, they're working well with FEMA," he said. "There's a good working relationship between the state and the federal government."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/04/ed-g...
carol

Orlando, FL

#794021 Nov 4, 2012
Just came on so don't know if anyone else has said this before now, but Christie made it perfectly clear this afternoon that he has worked for Romney, endorses Romney and will vote for Romney.

He said he just told the president he did a good job helping his state after Sandy.

Just wanted to make sure that was clear. He was called a traitor this morning.

But no way, Jose.
Janet Napolitano

Kent, WA

#794022 Nov 4, 2012
Im glad you all trust me as the Homeland Security Czar. Even my mom thinks I'm Fcking Ugly
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794023 Nov 4, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. MUCH LIKE YOU THINK IT OK TO DRESS UP YOU BLIND SEEIN'-EYE DOG AN' TAKE PICTURES. OBVIOUSLY A WOMAN OF SUBSTANTIAL DEPTH. DEBIL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AN' GUESS A WOMAN OF SUBSTANTIAL GIRTH TOO. SIDES, FATTY, HE NOT FAIL "US" ALL, HE FAIL "YOU" ALL. THERE A SIMPLE REASON FO' THAT TOO: HE BLACK.
exactly, he failed fat white mentally stunted old codgers and their punch drunk (and literally drunk) wives.
THE DEBIL

Kent, WA

#794025 Nov 4, 2012
Oh Janet Napolitano,I masterbate to you all day long,you make my 4 inch member STIFF
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794026 Nov 4, 2012
Fucking Idiot Republicunt wrote:
Im glad you all trust me as the Homeland Security Czar. Even my mom thinks I'm Fcking Ugly
and you are!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794027 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
Just came on so don't know if anyone else has said this before now, but Christie made it perfectly clear this afternoon that he has worked for Romney, endorses Romney and will vote for Romney.
He said he just told the president he did a good job helping his state after Sandy.
But no way, Jose.
he's honest...he's lucky some cheney-bot hasn't shot him for breaking republican commandment #1
THE DEBIL

Kent, WA

#794028 Nov 4, 2012
I even spank it to Barney Frank,heck I've whacked off spying on my grandma changing her depends, uhhh uhhhh ohhhh
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794029 Nov 4, 2012
Pres Romney wrote:
My Wife just picked out some new curtains for the Lincoln bedroom.She's so sweet
I hope the obamas like their house warming gift BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#794030 Nov 4, 2012
i can't keep picking on you tards..it just isn't fair
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794031 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't said anything racist and you're the one thinking I change names and avatars, not me.
You see racism behind every tree and on every street corner. I'm sure there are some things that still happen, but you can't blame EVERYONE. And this country elected a black president so the disapproval of his ability to do his job to protect the American people and the middle class doesn't have anything to do with race, in my opinion.
Florida has a ton of Post numbers, Realtime and many other racist libtards hating on and railroading Hispanics and Jews...
-
Realtime is a good ole boy, redneck used car dealer type, knows all the muckety-mucks in town up close, all the time schmoozing and personal at the local bathhouse civic organizations. Realtime always gets a good chuckle out of railroading, hating on Hispanics and other minorities.
-
It's the culture...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#794032 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the obamas like their house warming gift BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hope is dead eggplant... It died 4 years ago when obama got mistakenly elected....
-
It's the culture...
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794033 Nov 4, 2012
K, WELL, LES' CHECK IN WITH FRED AN' PADDY, SEE HOW THEY DOIN' OUT THERE...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#794034 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a turd in your drawers doll? I never said anything about you using different screen names__did I? You sure the fk haven't spent all those posts on this thread have you.

And I don't need to search for racism on a thread I've been posting on since about # 25,000, under the same screen name.

You're a racist POS IMO.

You posted on the A threads as a teary eyed Caylee lover__some of those folks enjoyed tour comments.

Fraudulent biotch you are!
THE DEBIL

Singapore, Singapore

#794035 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
i can't keep picking on you tards..it just isn't fair
IT OK, BROTHER, G'HEAD.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#794036 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
But no way, Jose.
Carol agrees that when Republicans think of the people ahead of their party, their party calls them traitors.

Yes, actually helping Americans if a Democrat might get credit or if it might hurt their party is treason to the right.

This is just how anti-american the Republicans have become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Go Blue Forever 99,903
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 192,404
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 6 hr Julie 28
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 9 hr Counselor48 1
Ask Amy 7-5-15 13 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 14 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr Analog man 6,147
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages