Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,743)

Showing posts 734,841 - 734,860 of1,032,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Just in: Tea party news network refuses to endorse Romney instead recommending that voters choose none of the above.
I know this is true__I read it on Topix.
Why are you a realtime moron?
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>lily believes a woman's place is just in the home or at an abortion clinic, unemployed with no job...- Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
-
It's the culture....
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWE.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
FORWARD to enlightenment again--OUT of the dark age, thirty years BEHIND the times of the insanity of the past Four WASTED years.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just an oyster killer, huh?
The way you slaughter the English language you might be an illiterate ninja.
The offer still stands Dem , you want me to send air fare ?? I got a few acres here I am sure I have room for ya .

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Firewall Intact

http://www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/109588/da... #

Along with the solidly blue states, "the combination of Wisconsin, Nevada, and Ohio provides Obama with 271 electoral votes. As of today, there is not a single non-partisan survey showing Romney ahead in any of these three of these states."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

The polling averages show Obama leading in those states by 2.9, 5.4 and 2.7 points respectively.

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money (Warren Buffett's) are on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years of a sellout obama....
-
It's the culture...
Say what?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Obama's FEMA is doing agreat job - Democrats in action...

They are telling everyone without power, telephone or cell signals to go to their website for help.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Snort oyster wrote:
A vote for Romney is a vote for the slimy guy that sold yo momma that cr@ppy Renault.
A vote for Obama will get ya 2 crack pipes!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Just in: Tea party news network refuses to endorse Romney instead recommending that voters choose none of the above.
I know this is true__I read it on Topix.
Spoken like a true, mindless bobble head, lemming herd pack label DUHMmy.

Vote for who ever the ell you want to-everyone else is going to!!
DUH.

Personal(!) choice-GOD BLESS AMERICA.
ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yeah, let's put in charge the same poltical party who put us in this mess to lead us out of it.
Gdub has been seen in the Cayman Islands giving the keynote speech at an offshore investing seminar, aka tax evading investments. You canít make this shit up ...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Snort oyster wrote:
A vote for Romney is a vote for the slimy guy that sold yo momma that cr@ppy Renault.
What's a Renault? Is that some type of hallucinogenic mushroom you Democrats eat for breakfast?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me yesterday she has been collecting disability since she was a kid.
You and the BO caca Rat on loserTic share a institutionalized rubber padded room...don't yewwww.....

Try not to slobber and distort all over yourselves too badly.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
Firewall Intact
http://www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/109588/da... #
Along with the solidly blue states, "the combination of Wisconsin, Nevada, and Ohio provides Obama with 271 electoral votes. As of today, there is not a single non-partisan survey showing Romney ahead in any of these three of these states."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
The polling averages show Obama leading in those states by 2.9, 5.4 and 2.7 points respectively.
You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you libtards had about Obama was the day you voted for him.. You idiot....
-
Uncle Sygar Obama 'Promised You Candy, But Left You With Cavities you idiot...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".
And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.
If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
Like the Nazis, Muslims want to take over the world. The behavior of Muslims, their culture, their disregard for human life and their fanatical views on religion indicate that they are sub-human.
Snort Oyster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Ha! Romney is selling you on his "plan" isn't he? Sure, buy into the shapeshifters idea of "Change". Get you a job scrubbing his toilet.
Snort Oyster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
A vote for Obama will get ya 2 crack pipes!
Vote for Romney, and he'll send ya a grease print from his head! BURN!
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
Jean continually showing her age.... "game of telephone"...Bayside Queens HS, 1946...
-
It's the culture....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make threats, admiral
You might find yourself in a chum bucket. Might smell like your wife.
and YOU-stop stalking and menacing the good people! They (WE) don't owe YOU anything either!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2102!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not what you do with your body, it's what you do with your child's body that's my business. Anyway, men have been telling women what to do for thousands of years. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Put your wife on here. Love to here what she thinks of your pea brain.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Democrats have Million Muppet March to continue to make fools of themselves over Big Bird.

The guy who bobs around in the Big Bird suit makes $317,000 per year and PBS takes in $800m a year - only 6% is from our taxes so it looks like PBS does not need our money.

Yet Democrats continue to make fools of themselves as it is what they are good at.

Just wait. After Romney wins, we will start hearing from Moveon, Code Pink and the rest of the nutty left.

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why he is panicking in Pennsylvania.
Wait till next week. His panic will turn to full blown hysteria. Won't be pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,841 - 734,860 of1,032,930
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 167,431
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 65,032
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min ScarletandOlive 96,044
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min litesong 42,947
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Registered Earth Angel 47,014
Abby 4-17 1 hr RACE 23
Amy 4-17 1 hr Sublime1 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••