Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#793509 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>don't you just want to grab them by the ears and shake them sometimes? listen to that rock rattling around in their tin heads?
Either that or molded swiss cheese. And it will get worse the day after Obama wins. They'll get out the big guns. They will start calling for impeachment. Lmao.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793510 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a meth head, as you've proven here time and again.
Christie was man enough to be bipartisan and do what he needed to do for the good folks of his State. Obama proved he can work with the Republiclown who had bad things to say about him for a year.
Both Obama and Christie proved they were true politicians, trying to do what is good for America.
Romney and Ryan----not so much. They hate America. But yo've never read Ryan's budget, you're too busy with your meth business.
Assume the position on Tuesday. You're gonna take a big one right thru the ol' wazoo!!
ROFLMAO!!
Obama forever!!
Sick in the head, patholical liarTIC say what? Or are you just projecting what YOU really are???

Do yourself a favor--if you're not already--go sign yourself into a nuthouse. Or least get some proffesional psychological help.
You're in dire need of some.

GOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTIE-keep up the continued GOOD work!!!!
(and continue to IGNORE the worthless IDIOT DUHMbocRats occupy whinestreeter ghetto/gutter snipes w/the ignorant kindergarten level phat crayons in hand!)

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
REAL, PROVEN Leadership for ALL of AMerica again-NOt jsut some!
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

#793511 Nov 4, 2012
It could be that Christie actually cares about the state he governs, though Rush Limbaugh has an alternate explanation…
"He's fat and a fool. Don't listen to Governor Christie. He doesn't know what he's talking about…
"Christie's the only Republican not just praising Obama, it's a — let's just put it this way. Is it wrong for one man to love another man? But that man love out there is isolated in the state of New Jersey."

desperation? nahhhhhhhh...

ny ny

#793512 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>my god, really?
Lol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793513 Nov 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/26/politics/romney...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/politics/obama-...

Romney's was much more personal and insightful as to the life of, Obamas-just more repulsive poliTical posturing.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
REAL Proven Leadership with Experience again-FOR America-Not against it!
Thanks for links. I will watch

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#793514 Nov 4, 2012
Republicans are mad at Christe because Christie would not allow his constituents to suffer to make political points like the rest of the Republican Party did to America.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793515 Nov 4, 2012
TSM wrote:
You can tell who’s winning by the message!! Romney :'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'...Obama:” voting is best Revenge” Obama’s’ supporters threating to riot, Tuesday the American People will be celebrating our 45th President….President Romney!!
The "Obama supporters" are REALLY going to be mad when President Romney actually makes them pay for their cellphones and food. Talk about RIOTS!!! LOL!!

Location hidden

#793516 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Another "evil" giant corporation, Walmart, you know, the same Walmart that the Democrats persecute, has just sent 100 tractor trailers to N.J and N.Y. They are full of generators, warm clothes and other necessary supplies that FEMA and the rest of the Obama administration can't seem to come up with. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY FEMA! Let the private sector handle this disaster since you and the failed Obama Administration can't seem to do it.
To add to the cluster f*ck. Think they cleared their assistance w/Red Cross. Nice gesture if they did
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793517 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>maybe...he's smarter than you tards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XIsEXWpv7MMXX
I nominated him for POTUS a long time ago.

Not my problem you ignoramus dolts didn't have clue (as usual) before lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE(Republica n-New Jersey) et al 2012!!
REAL PROVEN Leadership FOR All of America again-NOT just some!!

Location hidden

#793518 Nov 4, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
If the following is factual ... How does this happen?

"Democrat in NC:'I've Voted Four Times Already' "

Democrat Jim Turner, who lives in North Carolina, stated on Facebook that he had voted four times already and plans on voting again. Another woman was offered to vote in the same state after voting in Tennessee.

The democrat explained that he proudly voted illegally "to save our country from the world envisioned by Mitt and his fear mongering followers." You can read the original post below:

The post was quickly deleted, though Turner says that its deletion was "a conspiracy inspired by some who see our national glass as half empty:"

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-demo...
How can you use anything titled "pundit" as a source. He posted on Facebook? I call BS

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#793519 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I think race is the reason most of the old geezers in my town are voting Republican. I've talked to a couple of the old guys when they aren't with the rest of the coffee drinking gang. They agree, and would rather "go with the flow" and keep things status quo. I'm not from the town so can ask questions like this. The leader of the group has rebel flags plastered all over his minivan. He use to speak to me before the election.
What would cause you to think that the "couple of old guys" are representative of more than the small number of old men contained in their own personal circle of friends social group? In what way do they represent the whole town? Are they comminuity leaders or prominent citizens? Or just a minor prejudiced group left over from the pre-1950's. Doesn't sound like much of a representative sample to me.

Curious minds want to know.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793520 Nov 4, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
It could be that Christie actually cares about the state he governs, though Rush Limbaugh has an alternate explanation…
"He's fat and a fool. Don't listen to Governor Christie. He doesn't know what he's talking about…
"Christie's the only Republican not just praising Obama, it's a — let's just put it this way. Is it wrong for one man to love another man? But that man love out there is isolated in the state of New Jersey."
desperation? nahhhhhhhh...
Cristie is a traitor, plain and simple. Anybody who endorses Obama is a traitor because they obviously want more damage to come to this country.

Location hidden

#793521 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Still spreading the lies.

The story of the non union utility workers is a proven lie.

FEMA is there helping. Getting praise for their efforts.

First you pathetic losers lie & try to play politics about 4 dead Americans.

Now you lie & try to ply politics with the victims of a natural disaster.
Just a matter of time before the lies blew in their faces

ny ny

#793522 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The "Obama supporters" are REALLY going to be mad when President Romney actually makes them pay for their cellphones and food. Talk about RIOTS!!! LOL!!
Newsflash, those aren't Obama supporters. Those are you're Red State welfare queens.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793523 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently most liberals would run themselves over a cliff rather than try a different approach when necessary. Cristie is taking care of business for the people of New Jersey when they need it. Too bad it wasn't worth it, as FEMA didn't even PUT IN A BID for additional bottled water until FRIDAY.
You're too dumb to have seen it, but you complimented Obama jusrt as much as you complimented Christie, dipstick!!

Christie reached out and found a willing partner in Obama, both dropped their partisan ways and worked together to get the job done.

In fact, here's what Christie had to say;

"“I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion,” Christie said in comments that seemed above and beyond the call of duty. Obama returned the praise. ""

Obama and Christie proved bipartisanship in a big way.

Romney never worked with Dems in MA. They passed their legislation over his vetoes. Look it up, if you're capable of it.

Sorry you're not so bright, abnormal, but no surprise. You're just a sockpuppet parroting racist hatred and stupidity!!

You'll likely disappear on Tuesday, as reality crashes home and the cultist is sent back to Idaho!!
fred

Milford, CT

#793524 Nov 4, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Republicans are mad at Christe because Christie would not allow his constituents to suffer to make political points like the rest of the Republican Party did to America.
Nonsense. Christy succumbed to Kenyan blackmail. No photo op. no FEMA

Not to mention, the Kenyan's response to the disaster has been an abject failure. Photo ops is not leadership.

Obama seeks votes as complaints mount over storm response...

Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...

'I feel like a victim of Hurricane Katrina'...

Chaos reigns at free gas fiasco...

Frenzy...

Fear of the Dark...

FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...

Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...

'It's Like The Wild West'...

'Anarchy in Queens'...

ny ny

#793525 Nov 4, 2012
'your'

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#793526 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking the same; she's aged alot in the last four years.
Unfortunately, she can thank Bill for a lot of those stress lines and wrinkles.

She looks "tired." I'll bet she is.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793527 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for links. I will watch
No charge...One of the FEW things fwee in the REAL world. Peoples charitable generosity. As in NOT owed to anyone, just out of goodness of heart.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
CANADIEN

Toronto, Canada

#793528 Nov 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominated him for POTUS a long time ago.
Not my problem you ignoramus dolts didn't have clue (as usual) before lol.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE(Republica n-New Jersey) et al 2012!!
REAL PROVEN Leadership FOR All of America again-NOT just some!!
BS!THE REPUBLICAN WARFILE COWBOY GANGSTERS==>>WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY USA!JUST LIKE THE BUSH RIDICULE DID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 49,818
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 45 min andet1987 1,278
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,709
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 322
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,780
Internment camps 1 hr Patriot 1
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 4 hr ralph 17
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters