Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,821 - 734,840 of 1,098,700 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston Globe huh? Probably nothing slanted about that article.
SOURCE: STANDARD & POOR’S; FIGURES THROUGH SEPT. 4; NED DAVIS RESEARCH; GRAPHIC: GEROGE PATISTEAS/GLOBE STAFF

Take it up with them.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie knew he has his work cut out in Jersey, and Christie also has a thing called PRIORITIES-- thank goodness for Jersey, was all that interetsed in jumping on the bullshyte bandwagon.
I KNOW I was right-I am good judge of true character-AND the LACK there of, in people.
Christie and Obama "BFF's"??
How old are you-12?
As Christie might bluntyly say-Grow the hell up and Get real.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
REAL Leadership FOR ALL of America again!
You're a meth head, as you've proven here time and again.

Christie was man enough to be bipartisan and do what he needed to do for the good folks of his State. Obama proved he can work with the Republiclown who had bad things to say about him for a year.

Both Obama and Christie proved they were true politicians, trying to do what is good for America.

Romney and Ryan----not so much. They hate America. But yo've never read Ryan's budget, you're too busy with your meth business.

Assume the position on Tuesday. You're gonna take a big one right thru the ol' wazoo!!

ROFLMAO!!

Obama forever!!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who is stupid enough to call a Governor a 'traitor' for doing the right thing for his State is way beneath contempt.
Christie ensured his place as leading candidate for the 2016 Republiclown Presidential race.
While you remain a loser.
You're going to cry over the shellaking you'll take on Tuesday, ya wingnut!!
What right thing? Allowing his labor unions to turn away non-union relief workers? Is that the "right thing" you're talking about or are you talking about the fact that Obama's FEMA hasn't done a damn thing but paperwork since they've been there? The only help anybody is getting is coming from private sources and the Red Cross. HEY FEMA! WHERE ARE THE GENERATORS? WHERE ARE THE TEMPORARY TRAILERS? IT'S BEEN AN ENTIRE WEEK NOW!

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't look good for the visiting team. But they leave in the middle of the 3rd quarter.
"I'm not worried about the other 47% of the nation"..should be.. I'm worried about the other 53% of the nation.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on which poll you note, which pundit you listen to, which article you read, and what you want to believe.
No one will know until after Tuesday. That's a fact.
yeah...there's still plenty of time for rove to pull a rabbit out of his fat ass...

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Christie's got it all over Obama, and the occupy whine streeters know it.
It's called having some actual CHARACTER and ETHICS, along with true leadership ability.
And some damn common sense and DECENCY.
Apparently most liberals would run themselves over a cliff rather than try a different approach when necessary. Cristie is taking care of business for the people of New Jersey when they need it. Too bad it wasn't worth it, as FEMA didn't even PUT IN A BID for additional bottled water until FRIDAY.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
SOURCE: STANDARD & POOR’S; FIGURES THROUGH SEPT. 4; NED DAVIS RESEARCH; GRAPHIC: GEROGE PATISTEAS/GLOBE STAFF
Take it up with them.
don't you just want to grab them by the ears and shake them sometimes? listen to that rock rattling around in their tin heads?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

@RepublicanTips: On Election Night Romney will make two calls first one congratulating Obama the second to his CPA to amend his tax returns
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

You can tell who’s winning by the message!! Romney :'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'...Obama:” voting is best Revenge” Obama’s’ supporters threating to riot, Tuesday the American People will be celebrating our 45th President….President Romney!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be interested in seeing these. What were they titled?
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/26/politics/romney...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/politics/obama-...

Romney's was much more personal and insightful as to the life of, Obamas-just more repulsive poliTical posturing.

REAL Proven Leadership with Experience again-FOR America-Not against it!

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
LOL!!!
yeah! Looked like 4 people showed up at Romney's rally last night. Sad. For him!! He sckkkks that bad!
VOTE FOR OBAMA!! carol get a clue! fred? F U OK?
<quoted text>
You need to reevaluate your source of information. Unless you just made that up yourself, of course.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently most liberals would run themselves over a cliff rather than try a different approach when necessary. Cristie is taking care of business for the people of New Jersey when they need it. Too bad it wasn't worth it, as FEMA didn't even PUT IN A BID for additional bottled water until FRIDAY.
my god, really?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>FEMA might be doing nothing but at least "evil" corporate giant Proctor & Gamble is doing their part. They have sent Tide Laundry trucks to the N.J. and N.Y. areas and are doing people's laundry. Now at least the residents can freeze in clean clothes.
HEY FEMA! WHERE ARE THE GENERATORS? WHERE ARE THE TEMPORARY TRAILERS? AND WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?!
You're so lame, I suspect you're another Nobraina sockpuppet!!

"Rove: Sandy helped Obama"

""GOP strategist Karl Rove, who called the race for Republican Mitt Romney a few days ago, now says Hurricane Sandy helped President Obama and caused the Romney campaign to "stutter" in its message on the economy.

“If you hadn’t had the storm, there would have been more of a chance for the Romney campaign to talk about the deficit, the debt, the economy. There was a stutter in the campaign," Rove told the Washington Post on Friday. "When you have attention drawn away to somewhere else, to something else, it is not to his advantage.”

He characterized the stutter as a "subtle disadvantage" but said the storm has had a significant impact on the race.""

----------

Your racist spin doesn't hold water when most intelligent Republliclowns are stating the obvious; Sandy was a big plus for Obama, a big minus for Romney, who is on record for dismantling FEMA and let people go it alone.

People pay attention to who helps them in times of crisis. Romney will leave people to die. Obama will offer Federal assistance to help.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing for the Red Cross, and folks like ROMNEY--who didn't hesitate in sending donations huh?

Christie's been doing a good job all along-even before the storm.

This nation needs more like him!!

Leadership FOR a united America again-Not self serving divide and destroy it!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>FEMA might be doing nothing but at least "evil" corporate giant Proctor & Gamble is doing their part. They have sent Tide Laundry trucks to the N.J. and N.Y. areas and are doing people's laundry. Now at least the residents can freeze in clean clothes.
HEY FEMA! WHERE ARE THE GENERATORS? WHERE ARE THE TEMPORARY TRAILERS? AND WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?!
Another "evil" giant corporation, Walmart, you know, the same Walmart that the Democrats persecute, has just sent 100 tractor trailers to N.J and N.Y. They are full of generators, warm clothes and other necessary supplies that FEMA and the rest of the Obama administration can't seem to come up with. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY FEMA! Let the private sector handle this disaster since you and the failed Obama Administration can't seem to do it.

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody lies in polls. I've participated in two and said I was voting for Obama both times just because those phone calls piss me off.
LOL! Yeah, I know. My daughter's sick of them too. I now already know which button to push before they finish the question, because the poll has been repeated her so much. Kids answer the phone. Bet they love to pretend answer polls too.

Not to mention whose actually questions as opposed to a genuine "sample" of all Americans AND how numbers can be skewed either way.

The REAL poll will be the vote total after Tuesday.

:)
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bullshyte.
Christie is EXACTLY what America needs MORE of.
Actually WORKING (not prance and dance and chants) Government, FOR the PEOPLE, BY the PEOPLE, OF the PEOPLE.
ALREADY Saving America!!!!!!!!!!
maybe...he's smarter than you tards:

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Economic Confidence Index keeps climbing

Americans' confidence in the domestic economy isn't just improving, it's now at its highest point of the Obama presidency.(The results include voters' sentiment after Friday's fairly strong job numbers.)

http://www.gallup.com/poll/151550/Gallup-Dail...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
You can tell who’s winning by the message!! Romney :'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'...Obama:” voting is best Revenge” Obama’s’ supporters threating to riot, Tuesday the American People will be celebrating our 45th President….President Romney!!
Which message??

"I won't release my tax returns??"

"I think FEMA should be dismantled."

"I like to fire people."

"47% of Americans takd no responsibility for themselves."

Sorry, nitwit, but America has heard Romney's 'hooray for the rich, screw the rest of you' message.

That's why he's losing, big time.

They geow 'em real stupid in Texas, don't they?? You seem below Dubya's IQ, which is lower than a sidewinder!!
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

If the following is factual ... How does this happen?

"Democrat in NC:'I've Voted Four Times Already' "

Democrat Jim Turner, who lives in North Carolina, stated on Facebook that he had voted four times already and plans on voting again. Another woman was offered to vote in the same state after voting in Tennessee.

The democrat explained that he proudly voted illegally "to save our country from the world envisioned by Mitt and his fear mongering followers." You can read the original post below:

The post was quickly deleted, though Turner says that its deletion was "a conspiracy inspired by some who see our national glass as half empty:"

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-demo...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info