Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793527 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for links. I will watch
No charge...One of the FEW things fwee in the REAL world. Peoples charitable generosity. As in NOT owed to anyone, just out of goodness of heart.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
CANADIEN

Toronto, Canada

#793528 Nov 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I nominated him for POTUS a long time ago.
Not my problem you ignoramus dolts didn't have clue (as usual) before lol.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE(Republica n-New Jersey) et al 2012!!
REAL PROVEN Leadership FOR All of America again-NOT just some!!
BS!THE REPUBLICAN WARFILE COWBOY GANGSTERS==>>WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY USA!JUST LIKE THE BUSH RIDICULE DID!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793529 Nov 4, 2012
abbynormall wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to reevaluate your source of information. Unless you just made that up yourself, of course.
Studies show that 78% of statistics are made up on the spot.
Waxman

United States

#793530 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Which message??
"I won't release my tax returns??"
"I think FEMA should be dismantled."
"I like to fire people."
"47% of Americans takd no responsibility for themselves."
Sorry, nitwit, but America has heard Romney's 'hooray for the rich, screw the rest of you' message.
That's why he's losing, big time.
They geow 'em real stupid in Texas, don't they?? You seem below Dubya's IQ, which is lower than a sidewinder!!
Obama wants to do much worse things, moron.

That SOB is already screwing the middle class but you are too flocking zombied out to get a clue.

Why won't Obozo release his collegw transcripts, azzhole? You are an idiot.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793531 Nov 4, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick in the head, patholical liarTIC say what? Or are you just projecting what YOU really are???
Do yourself a favor--if you're not already--go sign yourself into a nuthouse. Or least get some proffesional psychological help.
You're in dire need of some.
GOOOOOOOOOO CHRISTIE-keep up the continued GOOD work!!!!
(and continue to IGNORE the worthless IDIOT DUHMbocRats occupy whinestreeter ghetto/gutter snipes w/the ignorant kindergarten level phat crayons in hand!)
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
REAL, PROVEN Leadership for ALL of AMerica again-NOt jsut some!
“I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion,” Christie said in comments that seemed above and beyond the call of duty. Obama returned the praise.

Christie endorses Obama!!

I'm lovin' it!!

(Time for you to prepare another batch of shake 'n bake to get you through the day!!)

----------

BTW, why didn't Romney visit NJ?? Doesn't he care?? Of course he doesn't!! He doesn't want to see people that are dependent on Government for help!!

You lose again, methlady!!
Waxman

United States

#793532 Nov 4, 2012
Why is obozo losing?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793533 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
To add to the cluster f*ck. Think they cleared their assistance w/Red Cross. Nice gesture if they did
A Red Cross worker was arrested in N.J. this morning for looting. Jeez..ya can't trust anybody!
LooTER SHooTER

United States

#793534 Nov 4, 2012
Obamas a Clown!

“What goes around, comes around”

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#793535 Nov 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove: "Obama has temporarily been a bipartisan figure this week."
Sadly and unfortunately, the key words here would be "temporarily bipartisan."

Wasn't he the one who campaigned on being a bipartisan, nonracial president who would bring us together 5 years ago? I thought he sounded pretty good back then.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793536 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too dumb to have seen it, but you complimented Obama jusrt as much as you complimented Christie, dipstick!!
Christie reached out and found a willing partner in Obama, both dropped their partisan ways and worked together to get the job done.
In fact, here's what Christie had to say;
"“I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion,” Christie said in comments that seemed above and beyond the call of duty. Obama returned the praise. ""
Obama and Christie proved bipartisanship in a big way.
Romney never worked with Dems in MA. They passed their legislation over his vetoes. Look it up, if you're capable of it.
Sorry you're not so bright, abnormal, but no surprise. You're just a sockpuppet parroting racist hatred and stupidity!!
You'll likely disappear on Tuesday, as reality crashes home and the cultist is sent back to Idaho!!
The quickest way to release the EPA stangleholds that most certainly would've HELP UP and prolonged the agony of the storm, was for the potus to RELEASE the red tape that HE himself-put in place.

No bipartisanship to it.

The North East coast DEMANDED it.
Anything else would've been rock bottom, out and out TREASONOUS.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Leadership FOR America again-NOt against it!
Waxman

United States

#793537 Nov 4, 2012
Obozo says

Vote for revenge!

What a moron!
carol

Orlando, FL

#793538 Nov 4, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares you fool,, Get up to date on the news,, turn the channel dummy
You don't care as long as it's your side lying and slandering.

I get it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#793539 Nov 4, 2012
* EDIT

HELD UP

The quickest way to release the EPA stangleholds that most certainly would've HELD UP and prolonged the agony of the storm, was for the potus to RELEASE the red tape that HE himself-put in place.
RUSH10ME

Chase City, VA

#793541 Nov 4, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that or molded swiss cheese. And it will get worse the day after Obama wins. They'll get out the big guns. They will start calling for impeachment. Lmao.
After tuesdays election the predominatly black cities will be in flames , looting and black on white hate crimes will swell like the tides , I have over 2,000 .223 rounds in clips and a grab and go bag loaded and ready , when youve got non perishables ,a fresh meat supply ,stores of fresh water and lots and lots of ammo and a Bible or two you dont need the govt. to "protect" life and property , get ready boys the shits getting ready to hit the fan.

Ocala, FL

#793542 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly analogy. Comparing the drunk operator of a motor vehicle to the Commander in Chief? Far, far fetched.
You don't seem very logical to me anyway, so I'm not surprised you don't see it.

Go poll a few more "old geezers" and then decide,'k?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793543 Nov 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Christy succumbed to Kenyan blackmail. No photo op. no FEMA
Not to mention, the Kenyan's response to the disaster has been an abject failure. Photo ops is not leadership.
Obama seeks votes as complaints mount over storm response...
Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...
'I feel like a victim of Hurricane Katrina'...
Chaos reigns at free gas fiasco...
Frenzy...
Fear of the Dark...
FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...
Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...
'It's Like The Wild West'...
'Anarchy in Queens'...
Obama's Katrina! WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?
Waxman

United States

#793544 Nov 4, 2012
Yet another example of a moron libtard lying...

Endorse?

You are an idiot.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
“I cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and compassion,” Christie said in comments that seemed above and beyond the call of duty. Obama returned the praise.
I'm lovin' it!!
(Time for you to prepare another batch of shake 'n bake to get you through the day!!)
----------
BTW, why didn't Romney visit NJ?? Doesn't he care?? Of course he doesn't!! He doesn't want to see people that are dependent on Government for help!!
fred

Milford, CT

#793545 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lovin' it!!
----------
NJ? So what? Who cares? President Romney has an election to win.

MITTMENTUM: Four Years After Endorsing Obama, The New York Daily News Endorses Romney.“Four years ago, the Daily News endorsed Obama, seeing a historic figure whose intelligence, political skills and empathy with common folk positioned him to build on the small practical experience he would bring to the world’s toughest job. We valued Obama’s pledge to govern with bold pragmatism and bipartisanship. The hopes of those days went unfulfilled.... The regrettable truth is that Obama built a record of miscalculations and missed opportunities.”

Well, I saw this coming.

UPDATE: Also Newsday.“Had Barack Obama done the job of president with the same passion and vision he displayed in seeking it, he would likely deserve another term. He did not.... Romney’s potential to put America back to work earns him our endorsement.”

ANOTHER UPDATE: Another Romney endorsement from the Madison Wisconsin State Journal.

Posted at 8:42 am by Glenn Reynolds

MITTMENTUM: Romney Ahead 60-40 on the Amazon Electoral Heat Map. Hey, let’s hope Tuesday night’s map looks like this....

Ocala, FL

#793546 Nov 4, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama misstated Romney's platform? You mean Romney misstated Romney's platform!
No, that's NOT what I mean.

Do you usually attribute the opposite meaning to what people say? No wonder liberals such as yourself are so easily confused about reality.
Waxman

United States

#793547 Nov 4, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care as long as it's your side lying and slandering.
I get it.
Democrats have been doing it for decades. To justify it they call everything others say a lie. There are enough idiots around (fellow Democrats) to beleive them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Edmond Pulpo 180,561
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 25 min RJS 7,850
Barack Obama, our next President??? 33 min GingerBase 1
abby 11-21 36 min RACE 4
amy 11-21 40 min RACE 4
Picture: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving Ora... 44 min GingerBase 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Frijoles 70,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Mister Tonka 98,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:50PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)