Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,731)

Showing posts 734,601 - 734,620 of1,071,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what it took to fix the economy that was left him from the Republican party.
Obama/Biden 2012 I am working again with lots of overtime since he has become President.
Steady up, all liberals are supposed to have their hand out remember.
Mitt looks after the working class, only trouble is they are not in the USA.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dear.
To you, it's Sir.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Sorry folks: Romney loses.

Does anyone REALLY believe the GOP cares to preside over the biggest tax hike in the last 20 years??

WE the PEOPLE are well aware that revenues must keep up with spending. Aren't we the ones living paycheck to paycheck?

Somebody's gotta raise taxes, EVEN ON THE SUCCESSFUL FOLKS.(Get a grip - taxes are lower now than in the last 15 years, and a rise won't affect anyone with a decent accountant.)

But the GREEDY OLD PREVARICATOR party sees a way to milk even this. Namely, by NOT PRESIDING OVER IT.

On to 2016....
:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to encourage bad behavior, but that right there is pretty funny.
Humor always makes the medicine go down better.
Soldiers of Fortune

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
To the Mormon Church? That's money laundering, not charity
PROVE IT...
Would you like to talk about ACORN,Solyndra,shovel ready jobs,Chris Dodd,Rezco,AIG etc?

President Romney does not have to launder money!

Obama has to launder money,because he owes $millons to the Chicago mobsters,and other players in his smokey back darkrooms!
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what it took to fix the economy that was left him from the Republican party.
Obama/Biden 2012 I am working again with lots of overtime since he has become President.
Then why did Obama promise to cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment below 6% in his first 4 years? If the economy was that bad, he should have known it. Don't make promises you can't keep.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Obama promise to cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment below 6% in his first 4 years? If the economy was that bad, he should have known it. Don't make promises you can't keep.
I would say that he and many other didn't relize how bad Bush left it.

Obama/Biden 2012 for a future for the middle class.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama 2008= I'll fix everything
Obama 2012- really, i mean it, I'll fix everything this time, honestly, believe me
Your right. One more term and we will have 12,000,000 more jobs

Obama/Biden 2012 don't go back to the past go for real change
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think he "knew"! LOL That is even more reason not to make promises. Are you going to take a job without knowing your budget, deficit, etc.?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is so concerned about the American economy that he can't wait to give away more tax dollars to foreign countries.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-mo...

Good for you, Mademoiselle Fifi! You get to contribute overtime tax dollars to his "redistribution of wealth" program. Do you like the concept of providing welfare to the entire world?
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think he "knew"! LOL That is even more reason not to make promises. Are you going to take a job without knowing your budget, deficit, etc.?
No one knew. That is what the Republican party does to the economy. This isn't a guess, this is what happens when they are in control. The economy gets better when Democrats get contral and it gets worse when Republicans get control. Now maybe you are one of those rich people and that is not the people that I am talking about. I beleive as President Obama believes, that the country does well when the middle class does well. That is day & night compared to the Republican party. Just look, Romney wants to cut taxes by 20%, which gives 95% of the tax cut to the rich. No Brainer

Obama/Biden 2012 for a brighter future for the middle class

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Most capitalists do -- which is why there is a truism stating 'most businesses fail within the first year'.

If one can beat those odds, one soldiers on, and eventually ends up self-sufficient, even unto death and the skirting of tax law.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Have you learned nothing?
Soldiers of Fortune

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... President Bush's unemployment was in the 5% range!

Obama promised 5.4.%It has been 43 solid months of record unemployment!

FOOD Stamps up to 47 million! This is just fantastic!
Independent

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Even if Obama is re-elected, those of us who are not voting for Obama, should give ourselves a big pat on the back for standing up for what we believe in and for not voting for Obama.

Obama still refuses to answer for 4 Americans who were killed in benghazi. We have an ostrich for a President. Buries his head in the sand about everything.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Soldiers of Fortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I know... President Bush's unemployment was in the 5% range!
Obama promised 5.4.%It has been 43 solid months of record unemployment!
FOOD Stamps up to 47 million! This is just fantastic!
When the Republican party left the country is such bad shape, this is what it takes to fix when Republicans make it that bad. I suggest you read about the great Depression and see how long it took to fix the problem. If you just think about it you will surmise how hard it is to get a economy going again. It isn't tax breaks to the rich because they would take it to somewhere that has less risk. It took the government to do it. They care about the country where business care about the dollar. It really is easy to understand. You just need to open your mind.

Obama/Biden for the whole Country USA
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Independent wrote:
Even if Obama is re-elected, those of us who are not voting for Obama, should give ourselves a big pat on the back for standing up for what we believe in and for not voting for Obama.
Obama still refuses to answer for 4 Americans who were killed in benghazi. We have an ostrich for a President. Buries his head in the sand about everything.
I would counter by saying that Romney hasn't answered any questions, about what he is proposing, in the last 3 weeks. If you don't understand that "Here is your sign"

Obama/Biden 2012
Are You Kidding

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knew. That is what the Republican party does to the economy. This isn't a guess, this is what happens when they are in control. The economy gets better when Democrats get contral and it gets worse when Republicans get control. Now maybe you are one of those rich people and that is not the people that I am talking about. I beleive as President Obama believes, that the country does well when the middle class does well. That is day & night compared to the Republican party. Just look, Romney wants to cut taxes by 20%, which gives 95% of the tax cut to the rich. No BrainerObama/Biden 2012 for a brighter future for the middle class
CBS
(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

If Mr. Obama wins re-election, and his budget projections prove accurate, the National Debt will top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-574003 ...
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS
(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.
The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.
The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.
The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.
Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.
If Mr. Obama wins re-election, and his budget projections prove accurate, the National Debt will top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-574003 ...
I guess that what you don't understand is that the only enitity that could fix our economy is the government. Yes there is a high deficeit. I really would have wanted President Obama to become Presient after President Clinton where there was a surplus. Not what Bush left President Obama, a deficeit. Yes the country would have been in alot better condition if we would have not voted in a Republican after a Democrat had fixed things. President Obama is fixing the economy. Each day there are signs that it is getting better. All I can say is to those middle class voters that listened to people that talked them into voting for Bush and want to tell them who to vote for, now. They should ignor them. They are the ones that are bad for the middle class and the country.

Obama/Biden 2012
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Here is something you can digest.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Before you mention that this is bias, look up the percentage of correctness in the last Presidential election and then tell us about the libral news bias.

Obama/Biden I am getting read for a brighter middle class.
Voter

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

And if Obama wins another 4 years, who is to say that the national debt wont go beyond 20 trillion? And what about the Biden factor? he would be in a position to run for President in 2016. Do you think Joe Biden can dig us out of 20 plus trillions dollars in debt? What about protecting our national security? he laughs at everything now as it is. Lies too just like Obama.

"Are You Kidding" is right. Any time Obama refuses to accept responsibility for his failures, an Obama troll blames Romney and the Republicans rather than just admit that he does not have the skills to dig us out financially. If someone else has the ability and the willingness to try, then step aside and let him try to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,601 - 734,620 of1,071,429
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 173,536
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 24 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 41 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 44 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 45 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 57 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE