Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,728)

Showing posts 734,541 - 734,560 of1,072,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask for nothing more than I offer to give. I am a good hardworking American. However, unlike the Republican presidential wannabe, I will give anyone the shirt off my back, feed anyone who is hungry, provide shelter if you need it. I have done this, and will continue to do this, to anyone who needs it. And, unlike your Republican candidate, I don't need cameras to record the moment. I do these things because that is what good people do, what Americans do, what I was taught to do by my parents. These are the same things my children will do for others. It's the way things are suppose to be. Do unto others. Hold the door open for those less fortunate.
Nobama - back me on this.
Oh, go stuff it. Your preachy rhetoric is great for the Oprah show and Red Cross ads but completely sterile in the circle of Life. Tin Horns like yours always blow loudly in the Concert of Conceited Hypocrites. You have so much in common with the Boy Messiah - like using other people's resources to blow your own horn.

Get you hand out of my pocket and your Holier-Than-Thou mouth out of my face.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Glenn.
Gonna swallow a bullet on nov 7th?
Of course not.

I will be celebrating the return of sanity by the voting public when they show Obama his walking papers on November 6.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And he'll be there for five more Christmas seasons. Sucks to be supporting the white boy Republican.
Leave it you to talk about sucking, Big Lips.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>ironic post of the day...have a banana!
No Thanks. I'm not into your analtrix, Doodette.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
F-16 aircraft were less than 25 minute flight time away from Benghazi. These aircraft carry laser guided munitions.
The seals on the rooftops were equipped with lasers so they could have easily painted the correct targets for these aircraft to attack.
Even if we had merely scrambled these aircraft and had them do a couple of low fly bys over the sites in Benghazi do you think that might have prevented these terrorists from setthing the consulate on fire?
I think I might just have a problem lighting a match if there was a couple of F-16s flying over me very low. In fact I would probably run away and try to hide.
By choosing to do NOTHING the Obama administration failed its primary responsibility to protect its citizens and its sovereign territory in Benghazi.
3 More Days!!!!
Romney Ryan 2012
Those military resources were told to step down. The Boy Messiah is not American. Period. We desperately need an American President.

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture of his comb over blowing away should be enough incentive to get a glue-on. OMG!
Leave it to you to talk about blowing. You must be professional.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I chose to follow the truth, be honest in my ways, and take care of others. Shoot, I'd even offer you a cup of coffee....
Talk is cheap and you are one generous basturd.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Walsh blub blub
Romney?
Drowned!
something about the walsh sinking that i especially like.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of my body parts are intact.
Did you lose your brain somewhere?
Can't lose what he never had.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thanks. I'm not into your analtrix, Doodette.
strange and perhaps a bit telling that you jump right to anal...yep, republican
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a good guy, Glenn.
Just kinda dumb.
well put, good guy/dumb

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.
What about the economy? What about foreign relations? What about government control?????
Well the Chinese are buying Jeeps right now, so be grateful for that but the time will come that they will have to buy electric and that time is not far off. Those once in a 100 year super storms that America gets every year now is not just sheer bad luck, it was all part of the prediction Big Al made. Point is both parties are ignoring it for now especially the Republicans who want to mine more coal and drill more oil. They will soon have a short life as a commodity to be replaced by more green tech.

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a good guy, Glenn.
Just kinda dumb.
I beg to disagree.

I carried a 3.4 GPA.

Does that sound dumb to you?

What is really dumb is any American casting a vote for Obama/Biden.

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>well put, good guy/dumb
We know youleft your brain somewhere so your opinion falls into the catagory of NA.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, go stuff it. Your preachy rhetoric is great for the Oprah show and Red Cross ads but completely sterile in the circle of Life. Tin Horns like yours always blow loudly in the Concert of Conceited Hypocrites. You have so much in common with the Boy Messiah - like using other people's resources to blow your own horn.

Coming from shinningelectron - negative charge? Moron.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, go stuff it. Your preachy rhetoric is great for the Oprah show and Red Cross ads but completely sterile in the circle of Life. Tin Horns like yours always blow loudly in the Concert of Conceited Hypocrites. You have so much in common with the Boy Messiah - like using other people's resources to blow your own horn.

I got something else to put in your mouth....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>strange and perhaps a bit telling that you jump right to anal...yep, republican
Me? You were the one jumping for joy over bananas. I made notice.

Maybe you like them in your mouth instead? yep, obamaman.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Welcome to Virginia Bill Clinton, President Obama, and Dave Mathews. President Obama you are correct America is safer 4 years later. Thank-you Mr. President.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Chinese are buying Jeeps right now, so be grateful for that but the time will come that they will have to buy electric and that time is not far off. Those once in a 100 year super storms that America gets every year now is not just sheer bad luck, it was all part of the prediction Big Al made. Point is both parties are ignoring it for now especially the Republicans who want to mine more coal and drill more oil. They will soon have a short life as a commodity to be replaced by more green tech.
Are You Kidding write about the reality and consequences of the Boy Messiah's stupidity regarding energy fiascoes and , in true OzRitz fashion, you run off into the nebulous cosmic flow prattling on about electric cars, Alvin Gore, China, coal and oil, yada, yada, yada....

The Boy Messiah along with his dupe sidekick Chu has blown billions and lost oodles of energy jobs. His campaign contributors in the Solar sector got the taxpayer Stimulus money and then ran off to bankruptcy court. The taxpayer always pays for the Jerk-In-Chief's little acts of generosity. Path: taxpayer money goes to the Jerk-In-Chief's buddies whereupon it is kicked back to his campaign(less a "handling fee" for his friends). His other friend, Jeffery Immelt from GE makes Wind Turbines in China and then ships them back here. Mr. Immelt sits on the Boy Messiah's "Jobs Council".

Instead of foaming at the mouth with idealistic partisan rant, how's about talking realities of the Boy Messiah's corrupt and failed policies lying right before us?

The King sh*t his pants. Are You Kidding points this out. Meanwhile, OzRitz wants to talk about how pretty the wallpaper is.
Fool.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so sad, nostrilfuckface?
Sad?

Housefly got into your head again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,541 - 734,560 of1,072,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min No Warming 45,538
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 22 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 39 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••