Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,726)

Showing posts 734,501 - 734,520 of1,073,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>THEY DON’T SEE IT COMING: This Politico story is almost funny–they are scratching their progressive heads, wondering why early voting numbers are relatively even. In their words:

Republicans claim that although Democrats are leading in early voting in most battleground states, they are simply “cannibalizing” or diluting their Election Day turnout by turning out voters who would otherwise come out on Election Day.
Oh, I see. Tell me more, Fred. Is there really a Santa Claus?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan enrolled as a foreign student. duh

Oh and he's stupid.
'Poor test taker.' Come on, Fred. That one worked through me throughout college and I got a big time degree with paycheck to boot.

Romney's not so bright either. Agree with me....just this once.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>What I think is unbelievable is that after almost 7 weeks, these families have not been TOLD what happened! If this was my son, I would sit in the Oval Office until someone told me!
Oh how I agree with you here. As a parent I'd be sitting on someone's doorstep waiting for an answer. You are so, so right.
Are You Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
So its no surprise that Romney saw the death of American Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, during the recent attack on Americas consulate in Libya, as an opportunity to take partisan advantage. He admitted in the 47% video that hes keeping his eyes open for such opportunities.
Unfortunately for Romney, the Navy SEALs mother saw her sons death as less of a godsend.
I dont trust Romney. He shouldnt make my sons death part of his political agenda. Its wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama, said Barbara Doherty, Glens mother.
Showing yet again how clueless Mitt Romney really is about the world outside of the US, he is actually suggesting that the heroics of the Navy SEAL Glen Doherty show how important it is for the US to police the world.
Oh yes!!!! This is a terrible thing to say about anyone!!!! Get real!!!!!!

"He was a former Navy SEAL. He was living in San Diego. And [I] learned about him. He talked about his life. He skied a lot. He had skied in a lot of the places I had and we had a lot of things in common. He told me that he keeps going back to the Middle East. He cares very deeply about the people there. He served in the military there, went back from time to time to offer security services to people there," Romney said.

Romney then appeared to get choked up as he revealed who the man was.

"You could imagine how I felt when I found out that he was one of the two former Navy SEALS killed in Benghazi on September the 11. And it touched me, obviously as I realized that this young man that I thought was so impressive had lost his life in the service of his fellow men and women," Romney said.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare Reform.
You will never agree with the items I list; however, they are important to me, my family, my community, and the future of my country.
The items you list are dangerous failures initiated by a Disney character - Goofy. The fiscal cliff approaches while dupes like you genuflect before the Boy Messiah and ask for more. Problem is, good hardworking Americans can potentially be sucked into the same big hole you are wishing for.

Hurry Nov 6th. Romney/Ryan 2012

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> NATO is not the UN. Better check your facts.
Show me where I claimed NATO was a part of the United Nations.

I didn't claim that.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Or is it Barack Hussein Obama,,, Benghazi 9/11---
Obama lied, help denied, Americans died...
In his book " Dreams from my father "... so much crap against white people, what he learned from his dear and beloved Rev. Jeremiah Wright...???
Or Barry Soetoro who went in muslim school in Indonesia and registered as muslim...who today,
don't want to call "war on terror" to muslim sympathizer... it is "war on Islam"...
Someone, who's dear friends are Communists ...
Why is some in this country blind or just because, going to vote for the second time...for someone who bowed to Saudis to show them his submission to Islam ...someone who disrespected
his own country, his own people, and the nation...
Someone who want to take out "God" from America, but to him "Allah is true God"...
Nice job DEAD BRAIN OBAMA ZOMBIES...
Bingo !

You are ABSOLUTELY right.

Isn't it maddening?
too bad haters 4 more

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

years...no why Romney wins..no etch a sketch,,and privileged family..never released his taxes...47%,
remark, no EPA, no FEMA....NO ROMNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.
What about the economy? What about foreign relations? What about government control?????
Alloramadai writes "Damn the torpedoes. Full steam ahead!" while we head over the falls. Stupid is, Stupid does.

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...

We desperately need a President and not an arrogant narcissistic celebrity. Our military personnel are demoralized under this Jerk-In-Chief. Our enemies are snickering.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
'Poor test taker.' Come on, Fred. That one worked through me throughout college and I got a big time degree with paycheck to boot.
Romney is worth 250 mil ..he's a good man ..how about you? How many baby mommas ya got?

Kenyan? Poor test taker? More like a lazy black promoted by white liberals.

fred doesn't care about you. All Kenyan commie occupier scum are beneath contempt.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

hee hee hee...nothing like watching you tards squirm.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo !
You are ABSOLUTELY right.
Isn't it maddening?
hahahahahaha!!! watching your robot lose must be maddening! hahahahahahahaha!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>Or is it Barack Hussein Obama,,, Benghazi 9/11---
Obama lied, help denied, Americans died...

In his book " Dreams from my father "... so much crap against white people, what he learned from his dear and beloved Rev. Jeremiah Wright...???

Or Barry Soetoro who went in muslim school in Indonesia and registered as muslim...who today,
don't want to call "war on terror" to muslim sympathizer... it is "war on Islam"...

Someone, who's dear friends are Communists ...

Why is some in this country blind or just because, going to vote for the second time...for someone who bowed to Saudis to show them his submission to Islam ...someone who disrespected
his own country, his own people, and the nation...

Someone who want to take out "God" from America, but to him "Allah is true God"...

Nice job DEAD BRAIN OBAMA ZOMBIES...
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.a...

ALL lies.

Your turn.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Tell me more, Fred. Is there really a Santa Claus?
For you, there is. He's sitting in the Oval Office and you'd love nothing more than to sit on his lap with your pants down.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed NATO was a part of the United Nations.
I didn't claim that.
you still got both of your feet or did you shoot em both off?
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan enrolled as a foreign student. duh
Oh and he's stupid.
and winning

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.

What about the economy? What about foreign relations? What about government control?????
If you don't need any education, then our conversation here is done.

Last tidbit for your uneducated brain: Romney will not be the president of the United States in 2012. That position will be retained by the current President Obama.

No charge for the schooling. You're welcome.
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.a...
ALL lies.
Your turn.
they're clinging to wispy scraps now...like trumps hair

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>'Poor test taker.' Come on, Fred. That one worked through me throughout college and I got a big time degree with paycheck to boot.

meant worked for me
Lord Fetch

Harvey, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.
FOX NEWS....TURN IT ON AND RIP THE KNOB OFF....YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BABY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,501 - 734,520 of1,073,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

110 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-14 4 min not a ghost 2
Women of war The powerful portraits of Aleppos... 6 min Damien Gayle 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min PEllen 97,459
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min HPV 48,706
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Brian_G 45,612
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min voice of peace 67,555
Zip Coon Sing Along LOL 38 min You Tube 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••