Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,481 - 734,500 of 1,100,463 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793123 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is worth 250 mil ..he's a good man ..how about you? How many baby mommas ya got?

Kenyan? Poor test taker? More like a lazy black promoted by white liberals.

fred doesn't care about you. All Kenyan commie occupier scum are beneath contempt.
Good man? Killing a woman makes you a good man? He's scum. He lies. He raises his boy children to think it is okay to hit another human being. He's trash. He talks trash. He cannot make a solid statement and stick to his word. He ran from service to his country.

He's worth nothing - nada. A man is worth his word. The American people know this, and the election will show this.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#793124 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wanted a air gunship to fly over at night, in the dark, & kill terrorists but not civilians or the Libyans who came to help.
F-16 aircraft were less than 25 minute flight time away from Benghazi. These aircraft carry laser guided munitions.

The seals on the rooftops were equipped with lasers so they could have easily painted the correct targets for these aircraft to attack.

Even if we had merely scrambled these aircraft and had them do a couple of low fly bys over the sites in Benghazi do you think that might have prevented these terrorists from setthing the consulate on fire?

I think I might just have a problem lighting a match if there was a couple of F-16s flying over me very low. In fact I would probably run away and try to hide.

By choosing to do NOTHING the Obama administration failed its primary responsibility to protect its citizens and its sovereign territory in Benghazi.

3 More Days!!!!

Romney Ryan 2012

Location hidden

#793125 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>For you, there is. He's sitting in the Oval Office and you'd love nothing more than to sit on his lap with your pants down.
And he'll be there for five more Christmas seasons. Sucks to be supporting the white boy Republican.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793126 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lead a Liberal to the Truth but you cannot make them accept it. You are not educable but blind for not wanting to see. Hey, we all make choices.
ironic post of the day...have a banana!

Location hidden

#793127 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>they're clinging to wispy scraps now...like trumps hair
That picture of his comb over blowing away should be enough incentive to get a glue-on. OMG!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#793128 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask for nothing more than I offer to give. I am a good hardworking American. However, unlike the Republican presidential wannabe, I will give anyone the shirt off my back, feed anyone who is hungry, provide shelter if you need it. I have done this, and will continue to do this, to anyone who needs it. And, unlike your Republican candidate, I don't need cameras to record the moment. I do these things because that is what good people do, what Americans do, what I was taught to do by my parents. These are the same things my children will do for others. It's the way things are suppose to be. Do unto others. Hold the door open for those less fortunate.
Nobama - back me on this.
You forgot to mention all of Obama's inadequacies. Just sayin'

Location hidden

#793129 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
akin...blub blub blub...
Please....is Akin losing? Say it's so!

Location hidden

#793131 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>You can lead a Liberal to the Truth but you cannot make them accept it. You are not educable but blind for not wanting to see. Hey, we all make choices.
Correct. I chose to follow the truth, be honest in my ways, and take care of others. Shoot, I'd even offer you a cup of coffee....
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793133 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney .. 44 states ..400+ electoral votes.. filibuster proof senate #notclose
We right wingers going to take everything from you. You're going to starve.
ROMNEY UP BY 1 in DEEP BLUE MINNESOTA: According to an American Future Fund poll, Romney is up 46-45 in ... Minnesota. He has a 13 point advantage with Independents. When it rains, it pours.
too bad it doesn't matter...obama enjoys a comfortable lead in wisc. ohio, just took the lead in fla...nice try freddy boi,

you're done.

Cassadaga, NY

#793134 Nov 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>another draft-dodging scumbag dissing a veteran....
they all seem to spew shit, when they wouldn't dare sign that dotted line. Maybe he should be the next Ambassador under Obummer.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#793136 Nov 3, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo !
You are ABSOLUTELY right.
Isn't it maddening?
Thank you...

I love America, my home sweet home!!!!!

God bless America!!!!!

Joliet, Illinois

#793138 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>you still got both of your feet or did you shoot em both off?
All of my body parts are intact.

Did you lose your brain somewhere?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793139 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask for nothing more than I offer to give. I am a good hardworking American. However, unlike the Republican presidential wannabe, I will give anyone the shirt off my back, feed anyone who is hungry, provide shelter if you need it. I have done this, and will continue to do this, to anyone who needs it. And, unlike your Republican candidate, I don't need cameras to record the moment. I do these things because that is what good people do, what Americans do, what I was taught to do by my parents. These are the same things my children will do for others. It's the way things are suppose to be. Do unto others. Hold the door open for those less fortunate.
Nobama - back me on this.
Oh, go stuff it. Your preachy rhetoric is great for the Oprah show and Red Cross ads but completely sterile in the circle of Life. Tin Horns like yours always blow loudly in the Concert of Conceited Hypocrites. You have so much in common with the Boy Messiah - like using other people's resources to blow your own horn.

Get you hand out of my pocket and your Holier-Than-Thou mouth out of my face.

Joliet, Illinois

#793140 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Glenn.
Gonna swallow a bullet on nov 7th?
Of course not.

I will be celebrating the return of sanity by the voting public when they show Obama his walking papers on November 6.

Lapeer, MI

#793141 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And he'll be there for five more Christmas seasons. Sucks to be supporting the white boy Republican.
Leave it you to talk about sucking, Big Lips.

Lapeer, MI

#793142 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>ironic post of the day...have a banana!
No Thanks. I'm not into your analtrix, Doodette.

Lapeer, MI

#793143 Nov 3, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
F-16 aircraft were less than 25 minute flight time away from Benghazi. These aircraft carry laser guided munitions.
The seals on the rooftops were equipped with lasers so they could have easily painted the correct targets for these aircraft to attack.
Even if we had merely scrambled these aircraft and had them do a couple of low fly bys over the sites in Benghazi do you think that might have prevented these terrorists from setthing the consulate on fire?
I think I might just have a problem lighting a match if there was a couple of F-16s flying over me very low. In fact I would probably run away and try to hide.
By choosing to do NOTHING the Obama administration failed its primary responsibility to protect its citizens and its sovereign territory in Benghazi.
3 More Days!!!!
Romney Ryan 2012
Those military resources were told to step down. The Boy Messiah is not American. Period. We desperately need an American President.

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...

Lapeer, MI

#793144 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture of his comb over blowing away should be enough incentive to get a glue-on. OMG!
Leave it to you to talk about blowing. You must be professional.

Lapeer, MI

#793145 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I chose to follow the truth, be honest in my ways, and take care of others. Shoot, I'd even offer you a cup of coffee....
Talk is cheap and you are one generous basturd.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793146 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Walsh blub blub
Romney?
Drowned!
something about the walsh sinking that i especially like.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 min newpoly 1,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min greenwichvillage 97,937
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Posted Response 49,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min LRS 177,406
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min danetoo 68,376
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••