Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,724)

Showing posts 734,461 - 734,480 of1,071,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793051
Nov 3, 2012
 
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie proved himself to be a non partisan politician in his State's time of need.
That is the definition of what a good Governor does. Christie has enhanced his political standing, yet you're too blind to see or acknowledge it.
You are seriously wacked with your silly no compromise view. It's why you will lose on Tuesday. It's why the TP will lose badly, especially.
Tea Party racism? Really? duh

Kenyan:'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793052
Nov 3, 2012
 
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Bush wasn't around to screw up this one.
Meanwhile, the Federal Government is responding to the worst storm to his the east coast in generations.
And Obama will benefit from his hands on handling of it, as proven by his BFF Chris Christie.
Your nonsense gets lamer and lamer by the day, Fretard.\
I'm sensing that you know Romney is roadkill.
The Kenyan is failing Staten Island.

White people are dying.

America gets it.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793053
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Christie was blackmailed to provide a photo op for the Kenyan in return for a few federal FEMA bucks
Christie is dead to us.
Your no compromise party is dead to America.

Obama/Biden 2012 for a brighter future for the middle class
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793055
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your no compromise party is dead to America.
Obama/Biden 2012 for a brighter future for the middle class
The Kenyan's communist coup is an abject failure.

Compromise with communists means surrender.#nothappening
Wilma

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793056
Nov 3, 2012
 
don corleone wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your friends close, and your enimies closer.
Yeah! Else some internet warrior will put a dead horse in your bed!
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793057
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's communist coup is an abject failure.
Compromise with communists means surrender.#nothappening
You represent the communist party not Democracy. You would probably go well in forinstace China. It is China's way or no way, no debate, no nothing. You sound just like them

Obama/Biden 2012 for a brighter future for the middle class
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793058
Nov 3, 2012
 
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
You represent the communist party not Democracy. You would probably go well in forinstace China. It is China's way or no way, no debate, no nothing. You sound just like them
Obama/Biden 2012 for a brighter future for the middle class
The communist Kenyan is a dire threat to freedom.

DICK MORRIS: Obama Hit By Storm Backlash...
NY union members shout 'Scabs!' and 'Scumbags!' at visiting utility crews...
Are You Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793059
Nov 3, 2012
 
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God Bush wasn't around to screw up this one.
Meanwhile, the Federal Government is responding to the worst storm to his the east coast in generations.
And Obama will benefit from his hands on handling of it, as proven by his BFF Chris Christie.
Your nonsense gets lamer and lamer by the day, Fretard.\
I'm sensing that you know Romney is roadkill.
"Hands on"? He flew in, shook a few hands, and flew to Vegas!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793060
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>"Hands on"? He flew in, shook a few hands, and flew to Vegas!
And, President Obama will be shaking hands for the next four years. Thanks goodness we won't have to see much more of Romney's obnoxious mug

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793061
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party racism? Really? duh
Kenyan:'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'
Yes, it's the best revenge to show how out of touch you wingnuts are.

Murdock down 11 points.

McMahon down 6 points.

Romney down and out.

Your party is full of racists and women haters. You're all about punishing women for poor choices, a distinctly Catholic sickness.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793062
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And, President Obama will be shaking hands for the next four years. Thanks goodness we won't have to see much more of Romney's obnoxious mug
The Kenyan abandoned them to die, lied about it and flew to Vegas to party with Beyonce.#ruthlesscallousbastar d

MOTHER OF SEAL:'I BELIEVE OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'...
Are You Kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793063
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And, President Obama will be shaking hands for the next four years. Thanks goodness we won't have to see much more of Romney's obnoxious mug
I just want to know what he has done for Americans that you feel good about!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793064
Nov 3, 2012
 
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's the best revenge to show how out of touch you wingnuts are.
Murdock down 11 points.
McMahon down 6 points.
Romney down and out.
Your party is full of racists and women haters. You're all about punishing women for poor choices, a distinctly Catholic sickness.
Communists like you are delusional vodka swilling drunks.

We'll see on Tuesday who's right. fred or you.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793065
Nov 3, 2012
 
suitology wrote:
<quoted text>Have any evidence of this claim? Also tell me how to discredit his yearbooks, class photos with him in it, a class project he did were he appears on film, his teachers who have talked about him, his school ID being on file, AND Classmates who remember him. www.facebook.com/pages/Suitology/342441919155...
"suitology"
Where in the hell are his college grades? Where is the information as to the funding of his education? Why is he hiding them? Dies he have something to hide? Is he a coward? The answer to all of the above questions, YES.
Peace
KMA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793066
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

worker wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone check it out or are the right wing trying to bury it.

Obama/Biden 2012
Follow it daily; Romney followers don't understand the logic because there's arthimetic involved.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793067
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists like you are delusional vodka swilling drunks.
We'll see on Tuesday who's right. fred or you.
Fred will still be whining on this forum for another 4 yrs, and it will be because of ppl like him that Romney lost. No one wants the country run by hillbillies.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793068
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fred wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan abandoned them to die, lied about it and flew to Vegas to party with Beyonce.#ruthlesscallousbastar d

MOTHER OF SEAL:'I BELIEVE OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'...
I'm sorry she feels that way. I have no idea what she is going through. However, with all of the lies and speculations I would imagine she has no idea what is true and what is being made up in the media. It will be a relief once the investigation has been completed and the truth is known.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793069
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

“Folks I want to remind you, this is the end of daylight savings time tonight,” Mr. Biden said.“It’s Mitt Romney’s favorite time of year because he gets to turn the clock back. He wants to turn that clock back so desperately. This time he can really do it tonight.”

Mr. Biden said Mr. Romney’s favorite phrase when addressing questions about troops in Afghanistan was,“It depends.”

“It depends on the day,” Mr. Biden said.“It depends on the hour. It depends on the weather. It depends whether the sun is shining. It depends what the polls say. It depends on who’s looking. It depends on who’s asking. With these guys, it always depends. It always depends. Everything depends.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793070
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"suitology"
Where in the hell are his college grades? Where is the information as to the funding of his education? Why is he hiding them? Dies he have something to hide? Is he a coward? The answer to all of the above questions, YES.
Peace
KMA
Why do you need to see his college grades? Do you need to see the ring from his circumcision to prove he is really male as well?

Get over it. He is, and will remain for the next four years, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#793072
Nov 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to know what he has done for Americans that you feel good about!
Promoted clean energy: solar power, fuel-efficient vehicles and legislation to boot. Would you like for me to provide websites I follow for further information or do I need to spend my time educating you here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,461 - 734,480 of1,071,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min ScarletandOlive 97,430
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,555
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 1 hr Nigbama 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Washington DC 45,436
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 3 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••