Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,441 - 734,460 of 1,096,195 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

suitology wrote:
<quoted text>Have any evidence of this claim? Also tell me how to discredit his yearbooks, class photos with him in it, a class project he did were he appears on film, his teachers who have talked about him, his school ID being on file, AND Classmates who remember him. www.facebook.com/pages/Suitology/342441919155...
"suitology"
Where in the hell are his college grades? Where is the information as to the funding of his education? Why is he hiding them? Dies he have something to hide? Is he a coward? The answer to all of the above questions, YES.
Peace
KMA

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone check it out or are the right wing trying to bury it.

Obama/Biden 2012
Follow it daily; Romney followers don't understand the logic because there's arthimetic involved.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists like you are delusional vodka swilling drunks.
We'll see on Tuesday who's right. fred or you.
Fred will still be whining on this forum for another 4 yrs, and it will be because of ppl like him that Romney lost. No one wants the country run by hillbillies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan abandoned them to die, lied about it and flew to Vegas to party with Beyonce.#ruthlesscallousbastar d

MOTHER OF SEAL:'I BELIEVE OBAMA MURDERED MY SON'...
I'm sorry she feels that way. I have no idea what she is going through. However, with all of the lies and speculations I would imagine she has no idea what is true and what is being made up in the media. It will be a relief once the investigation has been completed and the truth is known.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

“Folks I want to remind you, this is the end of daylight savings time tonight,” Mr. Biden said.“It’s Mitt Romney’s favorite time of year because he gets to turn the clock back. He wants to turn that clock back so desperately. This time he can really do it tonight.”

Mr. Biden said Mr. Romney’s favorite phrase when addressing questions about troops in Afghanistan was,“It depends.”

“It depends on the day,” Mr. Biden said.“It depends on the hour. It depends on the weather. It depends whether the sun is shining. It depends what the polls say. It depends on who’s looking. It depends on who’s asking. With these guys, it always depends. It always depends. Everything depends.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"suitology"
Where in the hell are his college grades? Where is the information as to the funding of his education? Why is he hiding them? Dies he have something to hide? Is he a coward? The answer to all of the above questions, YES.
Peace
KMA
Why do you need to see his college grades? Do you need to see the ring from his circumcision to prove he is really male as well?

Get over it. He is, and will remain for the next four years, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to know what he has done for Americans that you feel good about!
Promoted clean energy: solar power, fuel-efficient vehicles and legislation to boot. Would you like for me to provide websites I follow for further information or do I need to spend my time educating you here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to know what he has done for Americans that you feel good about!
Healthcare Reform.

You will never agree with the items I list; however, they are important to me, my family, my community, and the future of my country.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists like you are delusional vodka swilling drunks.
We'll see on Tuesday who's right. fred or you.
Just watched Mitt's speech live at Colorado rally.....FOX aired it.

Huge, HUGE crowd of screaming, enthusiastic supporters of ALL colors. Even black people there. You know, "Uncle Toms". LOL

What an inspirational and uplifting speech by a LEADER who loves this country !
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred will still be whining on this forum for another 4 yrs, and it will be because of ppl like him that Romney lost. No one wants the country run by hillbillies.
America hates the lazy Affirmative Action Kenyan.

Parsing the Polls [Why Romney Could Win By 5-10 points]
Saturday, November 03, 2012
National Review ^| November 03, 2012 | Michael G. Franc

NOVEMBER 3 Parsing the Polls If Gallup is right, Tuesday will be a long night for the Democratic party. By Michael G. Franc Last week, the Gallup Organization provided more fodder for the debate over whether this year’s polls are skewed due to a systematic over-representation of Democrats in the samples. If Gallup has it right, Governor Romney’s lead may be several percentage points greater than the most recent round of polls suggests.

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to see his college grades? Do you need to see the ring from his circumcision to prove he is really male as well?
Get over it. He is, and will remain for the next four years, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.

What's Hussein Obama hiding?

Or is it BARRY SOETORO?

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or by Muslims in a thug, criminal Regime such as Hussein Obama's.

Or is it Barry Soetoro?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched Mitt's speech live at Colorado rally.....FOX aired it.
Huge, HUGE crowd of screaming, enthusiastic supporters of ALL colors. Even black people there. You know, "Uncle Toms". LOL
What an inspirational and uplifting speech by a LEADER who loves this country !
President Romney loves America.

The Kenyan loves himself....often.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>Fred will still be whining on this forum for another 4 yrs, and it will be because of ppl like him that Romney lost. No one wants the country run by hillbillies.
Hillbillies can't be all bad; don't care for the vodka he mentions, but had some mighty fine vanilla-flavored moonshine the other night....
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And, President Obama will be shaking hands for the next four years. Thanks goodness we won't have to see much more of Romney's obnoxious mug
Obama will be shaking hands at Rev. Wright's church. Thank goodness we won't have to see much more of Obama's obnoxious and pompous mug.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

So it’s no surprise that Romney saw the death of American Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, during the recent attack on America’s consulate in Libya, as an opportunity to take partisan advantage. He admitted in the 47% video that he’s keeping his eyes open for such opportunities.

Unfortunately for Romney, the Navy SEAL’s mother saw her son’s death as less of a godsend.

“I don’t trust Romney. He shouldn’t make my son’s death part of his political agenda. It’s wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama,” said Barbara Doherty, Glen’s mother.

Showing yet again how clueless Mitt Romney really is about the world outside of the US, he is actually suggesting that the heroics of the Navy SEAL Glen Doherty show how important it is for the US to police the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
“Folks I want to remind you, this is the end of daylight savings time tonight,” Mr. Biden said.“It’s Mitt Romney’s favorite time of year because he gets to turn the clock back. He wants to turn that clock back so desperately. This time he can really do it tonight.”

Mr. Biden said Mr. Romney’s favorite phrase when addressing questions about troops in Afghanistan was,“It depends.”

“It depends on the day,” Mr. Biden said.“It depends on the hour. It depends on the weather. It depends whether the sun is shining. It depends what the polls say. It depends on who’s looking. It depends on who’s asking. With these guys, it always depends. It always depends. Everything depends.”
That, right there, is some funny sh*t

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>Those with nothing to hide, HIDE NOTHING.

What's Hussein Obama hiding?

Or is it BARRY SOETORO?
What do his grades have to do with the Presidency. He isn't hiding anything. It is all a moot point. You've run out of material to argue about. Your party tried to make a huge deal about the 'birth certificate.' Unfounded. Now it's his college records. None of this has anything to do with the fact that he is POTUS, and that he will remain POTUS as he will be reelected and will give Romney the spanking he deserves on Tuesday.

Next.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
So it’s no surprise that Romney saw the death of American Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, during the recent attack on America’s consulate in Libya, as an opportunity to take partisan advantage. He admitted in the 47% video that he’s keeping his eyes open for such opportunities.
Unfortunately for Romney, the Navy SEAL’s mother saw her son’s death as less of a godsend.
“I don’t trust Romney. He shouldn’t make my son’s death part of his political agenda. It’s wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama,” said Barbara Doherty, Glen’s mother.
Showing yet again how clueless Mitt Romney really is about the world outside of the US, he is actually suggesting that the heroics of the Navy SEAL Glen Doherty show how important it is for the US to police the world.
Loser

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-...

America has been adrift for four long years now without a President but a racist bumbling Muslim sympathizer. Romney/Ryan 2012
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What do his grades have to do with the Presidency. He isn't hiding anything. It is all a moot point. You've run out of material to argue about. Your party tried to make a huge deal about the 'birth certificate.' Unfounded. Now it's his college records. None of this has anything to do with the fact that he is POTUS, and that he will remain POTUS as he will be reelected and will give Romney the spanking he deserves on Tuesday.
Next.
THEY DON’T SEE IT COMING: This Politico story is almost funny–they are scratching their progressive heads, wondering why early voting numbers are relatively even. In their words:

Republicans claim that although Democrats are leading in early voting in most battleground states, they are simply “cannibalizing” or diluting their Election Day turnout by turning out voters who would otherwise come out on Election Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,827
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Beavis 176,805
Abby 8-22 16 min edogxxx 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Chickenpoo 49,272
Red-light cameras: Carol Stream police officer ... (Jul '09) 20 min Redlex busted 179
Amy 8-22 23 min edogxxx 4

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE