Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,723)

Showing posts 734,441 - 734,460 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. BYE, BYE, SISTER. YOU COME LOOK DEBIL UP WHEN YOU GOT SUMTHIN' TO SAY... LIKE... "I WANT TO HAVE YOU BABIES, DEBIL."
I'm not going anywhere, fella. You must have misunderstood my lower case.

Exit sign still lit - still leads thataway....your move.

:)
Wilma

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

goldengirl wrote:
B.O. stinks!!!!!!!!!!
So do some of the finer brie cheeses, but people eat them anyway. Got me?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
SISTER. SWEETIE.
Geez, if you can't even remember my name, why should I bother? It's 'lust'. Not 'sweetie'.

That's as far as I got, were you saying something?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're off your meds again, Fretard.
I'll report it to the hospital.
Fact is, Romney can't win. The math doesn't lie. Fretard does.
NPR reporting Cubans voting in high numbers in Fl. 75% in exit polls say they R voting Romney cuz Obama reminds them of Castro
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over. America chooses President Romney
'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'
I dont think so. President Obama's numbers are going up.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Obama/Biden 2012 for the middle class

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dolly dear?
fred fights at their level.
I realize that and love it !

<wink>
Obamatosis

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

High school housing evacuees a mess before classes resume:'There's urine everywhere'

Hundreds of storm refugees camped out at the Graphic Communication Arts school were forced to live in close quarters with an army of Democrats who support Obama--mostly men--who were treating the school on W. 49th St like a pig sty.

“One lady peed on the floor in the hallway,” said Bill Caravetta, a horrified 58-year-old tourist from Florida.“Another guy just peed in a bucket.”

Volunteers at the shelter said Democrats who support Obama were terrorizing the families that had taken refuge at the school--and fighting each other the rest of the time.

And teachers who returned to school on Friday to prepare for classes to resume on Monday were horrified.

"There's urine everywhere,” said Alice O'Neill, a teacher’s union representative.“People are scared. There are 1,100 people in the building, and they want kids to come back to the building on Monday."

“There are reports from teachers that Democrats who support Obama defecated in a sink and broke it.”

As O’Neill spoke, nine school safety officers were trying to tackle a violent Democrat who supports Obama who, according to a volunteer, had just hauled off and slugged an infant.

“An emotionally disturbed Democrat who supports Obama punched his infant,” the volunteer repeated, in complete disbelief.

A Daily News reporter who got inside saw school safety officers clumped in groups on the first floor--and apparently inebriated Democrat who support Obama men roaming the floors above, leaving behind them trails of emptied mini liquor bottles.

Over in the lobby, Democrats who support Obama men tore through the piles of donated clothes and fought each other for clean underwear.

There was a pile of feces on the first floor cafeteria and a grimy man was seen urinating in a waste basket.

Elsewhere, other grimy men were seen trying to barge into bathrooms set aside for families, who were huddled together for protection.

Teachers said at least two school laptops were filched and several cell phones were stolen as well. And volunteers said there’s not enough food to feed everyone. On Friday, evacuees were served peanut butter and pizza.

Conditions were so bad, even some of the Democrats who support Obama were horrified.

“It’s a real mess,” said 44-year-old Darren Thomas, who was chased off the streets by Sandy.“There are cots everywhere. Cots against cots against cots. People are on top of one another. And that smell, it’s horrible in here.”

Omar Cancel, 31, a refugee from his apartment in Lower Manhattan, said that school officials are facing a huge cleanup if they hope to reopen the building to students come Monday.

“It’s a lot of people in here,” said Cancel.“It’s overwhelming. Before they put kids back in this school, they’re going to need an exterminator.

There’s lice and bed bugs and who knows what else. Vermin were crawling across my bags.”

City officials promised the Graphic Arts High School would be spotless by the time students return Monday.

“We’re going to make sure it’s clean for the children coming in there Monday,” Commissioner of Democrats who support Obama Services Seth Diamond said.“It was a busy evacuation center. It had thousands of people in desperate circumstances.

It’s natural that a facility that got that much traffic is going to need a thorough cleaning, and we expect that once these Democrats are rounded up on Tuesday and promised a lunch if they vote for Obama, conditions at the school will improve. We plan to redistribute these Democrats who support Obama to other neighborhoods.”

Still, the behavior at the school was described as similar to both that of Democrats who support Obama at OWS protests in New York City and the annual Haitian Day Parade.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hs-housin...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Fact is, Romney can't win. The math doesn't lie. Fretard does.
Nuculur Keynesian math never adds up!! 2010/Wisconsin Liberals/Democrats were Shock, devastated, the math since hasn’t change!!! Romney/Ryan
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that and love it !
<wink>
<wink> !

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing a heckava job baracky
DICK MORRIS: Obama Hit By Storm Backlash...
NY union members shout 'Scabs!' and 'Scumbags!' at visiting utility crews...
Tell it to Christie,who's been complimenting Obama and FEMA nonstop for 5 days now.

You lose.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to Christie,who's been complimenting Obama and FEMA nonstop for 5 days now.
You lose.
Christie is on fred's shit list. He succumbed to Kenyan blackmail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Romney would pound HUSSEIN Obama's ass in the ground on Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Muslim terrorists, etc.
I want him to crush him.
Yawn.
Your racist hatred has been on display for years now, as has Fretard's, your racist buddy!!

You're going to be real disappointed on Tuesday!!
I'm lovin' it!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
Fox noise has start campaign of lies trying to call Sandy Obama's Katrina....
Over the next few days they will put all there resources into a phony news blitz on the storm and how no one is getting help.... thousands are in peril and it's President Obama's fault...They all are attacking Chris Cristie for telling the truth..
This phony news will be the end of Mitt Romney and Fox News...They will be made fools of across the country.....
Last night NBC MSNBC had a benefit concert and collected millions of dollars to help storm victoms....FOX NOISE bitched all night about libia and the President failures..Thats why the Republicans lose Thats not what we do in America ....SHAME ON FOX NOISE
Obama is back in the lead in Florida this morning...Up 5 in OHIO........
The Boy Messiah and his buddy Michael Bloomberg both screwed up. Read, idiot. It's not just Fox talking about it.

And there's the Boy Messiah's Benghazi headache. He played golf, rubbed shoulders and sucked up to money-oozing celebrities and let those people die because he didn't want to offend the Islamic sensibilities of his Muslim friends in Libya. Security troops were ordered to stand down instead of helping. We have a Jerk-In-Chief.

Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief: http://tinyurl.com/auskrag

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's surely George Bush's fault, right ?
All of our current problems are Bush's fault. DUH

He started two failed wars, based on lies.

He cut taxes in time of War, never done before.

He failed to create jobs with his tax cuts. The Capital Gains tax cut produced no GDP growth, as Bush had touted. But that's way above your paygrade, isn't it??

It caused the great Bush Depression, from which we are still recovering.

But that's way above your WalMart paygrade, isn't it??

Get ready to hate Obama for four more years.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think so. President Obama's numbers are going up.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
Obama/Biden 2012 for the middle class
Anyone check it out or are the right wing trying to bury it.

Obama/Biden 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie is on fred's shit list. He succumbed to Kenyan blackmail.
Christie proved himself to be a non partisan politician in his State's time of need.

That is the definition of what a good Governor does. Christie has enhanced his political standing, yet you're too blind to see or acknowledge it.

You are seriously wacked with your silly no compromise view. It's why you will lose on Tuesday. It's why the TP will lose badly, especially.
Wilma

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

shittyelectrodpoop wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah and his buddy Michael Bloomberg both screwed up. Read, idiot. It's not just Fox talking about it.
And there's the Boy Messiah's Benghazi headache. He played golf, rubbed shoulders and sucked up to money-oozing celebrities and let those people die because he didn't want to offend the Islamic sensibilities of his Muslim friends in Libya. Security troops were ordered to stand down instead of helping. We have a Jerk-In-Chief.
Benghazi blunder: Obama unworthy commander-in-chief: http://tinyurl.com/auskrag
Cool man, Brah.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
All of our current problems are Bush's fault. DUH
He started two failed wars, based on lies.
He cut taxes in time of War, never done before.
He failed to create jobs with his tax cuts. The Capital Gains tax cut produced no GDP growth, as Bush had touted. But that's way above your paygrade, isn't it??
It caused the great Bush Depression, from which we are still recovering.
But that's way above your WalMart paygrade, isn't it??
Get ready to hate Obama for four more years.
Democrats are 100% responsible for the sub prime fueled housing balloon and the subsequent collapse of the financial sector by blackmailing bankers to issue mortgages to minorities or face the charge of racism.

ps

W prevented Saddam from acquiring nukes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan says get revenge on whitey...
Obama Ignores Question About Storm Victims' Frustrations...
Sandy death toll at 109; 'There could be more'...
Explosions jolt Manhattan residents...
2.5 million still without power...
Temps dip into the 20s...
Con Edison Distributing Dry Ice...
FREE FUEL FOR EVERYONE!
2-mile line on Staten Island...
Gov't tells public to stay away from free gas until first responders fuel up...
CRAIGSLIST:$15 a gallon...
Restaurant, hotel prices skyrocket...
Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...
'It's Like The Wild West'...
'Anarchy in Queens'...
ODD-EVEN: NJ counties enact Carter-style gas rationing...
REPORT: FEMA RUNS OUT OF WATER...
Thank God Bush wasn't around to screw up this one.

Meanwhile, the Federal Government is responding to the worst storm to his the east coast in generations.

And Obama will benefit from his hands on handling of it, as proven by his BFF Chris Christie.

Your nonsense gets lamer and lamer by the day, Fretard.\

I'm sensing that you know Romney is roadkill.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie proved himself to be a non partisan politician in his State's time of need.
That is the definition of what a good Governor does. Christie has enhanced his political standing, yet you're too blind to see or acknowledge it.
You are seriously wacked with your silly no compromise view. It's why you will lose on Tuesday. It's why the TP will lose badly, especially.
Nonsense. Christie was blackmailed to provide a photo op for the Kenyan in return for a few federal FEMA bucks

Christie is dead to us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,441 - 734,460 of1,077,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 11 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 13 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 18 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 19 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 23 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min not a ghost 7,696
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info