Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460430 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793601 Nov 4, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the rush? We're still waiting on Obama's college transcripts and visa info, and he's been president for four years. Just relax, when Obama releases his info maybe you'll get those tax records you're so anxious for.
Where is the closed-circuit recording of the Embassy Attack that Obama watched live while he was planning his fundraiser in Vegas? Where is the drone recording? Where are the emergency message transcripts?
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#793602 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
First it was the BC, now it's college transcripts. You racistw will never give up, which is why 98% of America sees you as nothing but hateful racists.
Ok, nitwit, name the Presidents who have made their college transcripts or visa information public, I dare you.
You won't reply, but the number is ZERO, which is your number, also!!
GObama!!
Barrack Hussein Obama's Sealed Medical, College Transcripts, Indonesia Grade School, and College Records do include a type of Birth Certificate Record or Affirmative Action and are "MOST" relevant proving the outsourced, Kenyan obama usurper to the office of President...
-
The cost of an outsourced Barack Hussein Obama not releasing his hidden records and college transcripts are very clear. Therefore an usurper obama has calculated there are higher costs releasing any of his sealed records, destroying his career....
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you an ignorant twit moron?
-
It's the culture...
It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793603 Nov 4, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
America wants leadership, not a photo op president
Obama seeks votes as complaints mount over storm response...
Devastated residents lash out at Bloomberg during unannounced visit...
'I feel like a victim of Hurricane Katrina'...
Chaos reigns at free gas fiasco...
Frenzy...
Fear of the Dark...
FEMA Out Of Water, No Delivery Until Monday...
What Fretard fails to note is that by claiming to be victims of Katrina, you admit that Bush's Katrina was an unmitigated disaster for Bush and America!!

Of couorse these folks are unhappy. This was the worst storm to hit the NY area in over a century. Only you would be stupid enough to expect instant

Thanks for admitting what a piss-poor president Dubya was, Fred. I never thought you'd say it!!

Now if you'd only admit to his stupidity in starting two failed wars, you'd be closer to reality!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#793604 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The storm occurred less than a week ago. During Katrina, this many days out, people were still trapped in the Superdome, with New Orleans police still shooting black citizens.
Obama reacted and got the Feds and FEMA moving immediately. Bush did nothing and paid a heavy political price for it.
Face it, loser. Obama scored BIG on this storm, as attested to by his new BFF, Chris Christie.
I know that bothers you greatly, which delights me!!
You're still a lame, racist tuning fork. Your arguments are weak and silly. Even Karl Rove admits this was a big plus for Obama.
But that's way above your WallyWorld paygrade, isn't it??
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a Nitwit?
-
It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793605 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the closed-circuit recording of the Embassy Attack that Obama watched live while he was planning his fundraiser in Vegas? Where is the drone recording? Where are the emergency message transcripts?
Where is your brain??
BushIII

Owensboro, KY

#793606 Nov 4, 2012
TSM wrote:
I’m Fired Up moving Forward with real Hope and Change….Romney/Ryan!!
It would be great to change to Mitt if it were any change at all. He has the EXACT same ideas as Bush had. Lower taxes on the rich to create jobs. How's that one worked out for America over the past 10 years of the lowest tax rates in history? I'm sticking with the POTUS that has 36 straight months of job growth and over came the worst Depression since 1929.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#793607 Nov 4, 2012
Now let's all read the story that has no mention of FEMA running out of water; but despite that fact fred's right wing blogs are doing the leap of faith dance like they just found a new/old Obama video.

FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that matter -- stored in nearby facilities as it had proclaimed it would on its website. This was the case despite several days advance warning of the impending storm.

FEMA only began to solicit bids for vendors to provide bottled water for distribution to Hurricane Sandy victims on Friday, sending out a solicitation request for 2.3 million gallons of bottled water at the FedBizOpps.gov website. Bidding closed at 4:30 pm eastern.

Breitbart News spoke with contracting officer Annette Wright, who said that the winning vendor would be required to deliver the 2.3 million gallons of bottled water to an East Farmingdale, New York distribution center that was listed in the solicitation request by Monday, November 5th. Ms. Wright was unable to say when or how the water would be delivered from the distribution center to needy Hurricane Sandy victims in New Jersey, Staten Island, Long Island, and other boroughs of New York City. Vendors "are currently being evaluated," she said, and when the vendors are announced, they will provide information on how local distribution will occur.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

no need to explain fred. the simplicity of the thinking required is glaringly obvious.

So what's this I hear about Romney and Beck?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#793608 Nov 4, 2012
Jim Rowland wrote:
<quoted text>People died, starving,without power suffering and you are happy that Sandy helped Obama .If Obama needs misery to help him,he's one hell headed of a guy.
Nuculur option is a zobmie. As with the German people under Adolph Hitler, he has no moral compass. Obama is a coward and a POS for letting people suffer and die.

This idiot Nuculur option has no clue.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793610 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying..
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years of sellout from obama.... AND... More NO votes for obama..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why you an ignorant twitt?
-
It's the culture...
Get back to me on Tuesday, loser!!

BTW, Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg are firm Obama supporters. And Bloomberg's the Mayor of Staten Island, which the Defense Dept is now shipping supplies to. Nice to see you wingnuts attack our Defense Agency!! Your hatred knows no bounds, nor does your ignorance.

Making you look even dumber than usual!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#793611 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What Fretard fails to note is that by claiming to be victims of Katrina, you admit that Bush's Katrina was an unmitigated disaster for Bush and America!!
Of couorse these folks are unhappy. This was the worst storm to hit the NY area in over a century. Only you would be stupid enough to expect instant
Thanks for admitting what a piss-poor president Dubya was, Fred. I never thought you'd say it!!
Now if you'd only admit to his stupidity in starting two failed wars, you'd be closer to reality!!
I'm lovin' it!!
BIG BIRD, BINDERS, AND BAYONETS, NEW YORKER'S EATING OUT OF DUMPSTERS....
-
Welfare mixed with nitwit was never intended to be a career opportunity, sadly it's the best nuculur can do...
-
BIG BIRD, BINDERS, AND BAYONETS, NEW YORKER'S DYING AND EATING OUT OF DUMPSTERS....
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts....
-
AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Katya

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#793612 Nov 4, 2012
Middle Class America and all Caucasian democrats,all non Caucasians,all Asians, MAKE SURE YOU VOTE BARRACK OBAMA AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,OR else,you all will see how mitt romney plans to finish bush(es) unfinished business that sent you all to some real bad economical free fall.

Romney has NOTHING to offer the future of America!!!

YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR ANY SENTIMENTS,YOU LET TAKE OVER YOUR EMOTIONS.

VOTE RIGHT......VOTE BARRACK OBAMA / JOE BIDEN 2012 TO 2020......America needs young flexible,internationally LOVED=(OBAMA) President.

You all have enough enemies,time to do business again with the rest of the world America.

The world Likes people like OBAMA + BIDEN,I mean The world likes HUMANS......

OBAMA BIDEN 2012 TO 2020.

MAKE EVERYONE YOU KNOW VOTE,IT'S NOT PERSONAL,BUT,

AMERICA'S FUTURE MUST NOT BE SABOTAGED BY A FEW SELFISH,SELF CENTERED NARCISSIST GROUP.

FREE YOUR MINDS AMERICA!!!

CELEBRATE 2013 WITH INCREDIBLE HAPPINESS,

GOD BLESS AMERICA,GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,GOD BLESS BARRACK OBAMA THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA 2012 TO 2020,GOD BLESS ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS,IN GOD WE TRUST AND YOU TRUST,GOD IS ON OBAMA'S SIDE.

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
Congratulations BARRACK OBAMA / JOE BIDEN,president and vice president.

WE THE WHOLE WORLD LOVE YOU BOTH AND ALL OF YOUR GOOD CITIZENS.

Everyone have a good week ahead,

MAKE EVERY ONE YOU KNOW STAY SOBER AND VOTE FOR BARRACK AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!2012 to 2016
BushIII

Owensboro, KY

#793613 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the closed-circuit recording of the Embassy Attack that Obama watched live while he was planning his fundraiser in Vegas? Where is the drone recording? Where are the emergency message transcripts?
FauxNews is the Republican Propaganda Machine. Mitt has not answered ONE media question in 23 days. Fox in order to block that point for Mitt, has done nothing but 24/7 Libya BS.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#793614 Nov 4, 2012
Come on!!

It's winding down.

Romney ran a horrible campaign. He looks weak.

PAC's shouting over their candidate? PAC's funded by a couple billionaires? WHO WANT TAX CUTS.

GREED LOST THIS TIME.

Selfishness lost.

America won: President Obama!

Search: Mormon church built and owns $5 billion dollar shopping mall

Search: Mitt Romney Serial Liar

Search: Billionaires fund right wing PAC

Search: Mormon church hoards $100 billion dollars

Search: Rich Guy Tax Cuts don't help the economy

Search: Mitt Romney leaves 72 million citizens uninsured, including 20 million children
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793615 Nov 4, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a Nitwit?
-
It's the culture...
If you're dumb enough to believe Obama will deal with a Carnival Barker like Trump, you're even more ignorant than most people have reallized.

Trump's like you; an ignorant racist!!
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#793616 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your brain??
You're not a complete idiot nuculur -- Some parts are just missing....
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793617 Nov 4, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the closed-circuit recording of the Embassy Attack that Obama watched live while he was planning his fundraiser in Vegas? Where is the drone recording? Where are the emergency message transcripts?
In the same place Hussein's transcripts & record are ....... same place all the Fast & Furious damning records are.

Get this America-hater out of our White House.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#793618 Nov 4, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Now let's all read the story that has no mention of FEMA running out of water; but despite that fact fred's right wing blogs are doing the leap of faith dance like they just found a new/old Obama video.
FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that matter -- stored in nearby facilities as it had proclaimed it would on its website. This was the case despite several days advance warning of the impending storm.
FEMA only began to solicit bids for vendors to provide bottled water for distribution to Hurricane Sandy victims on Friday, sending out a solicitation request for 2.3 million gallons of bottled water at the FedBizOpps.gov website. Bidding closed at 4:30 pm eastern.
Breitbart News spoke with contracting officer Annette Wright, who said that the winning vendor would be required to deliver the 2.3 million gallons of bottled water to an East Farmingdale, New York distribution center that was listed in the solicitation request by Monday, November 5th. Ms. Wright was unable to say when or how the water would be delivered from the distribution center to needy Hurricane Sandy victims in New Jersey, Staten Island, Long Island, and other boroughs of New York City. Vendors "are currently being evaluated," she said, and when the vendors are announced, they will provide information on how local distribution will occur.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
no need to explain fred. the simplicity of the thinking required is glaringly obvious.
So what's this I hear about Romney and Beck?
Obama's response was, "So what? They've got plenty of water there. Didn't you see the flooded tunnels? Duhhh! Hey...you be lookin hot bi'ch Beyonce! See ya got yer nails did. They lookin' fine!"
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#793619 Nov 4, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me on Tuesday, loser!!
BTW, Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg are firm Obama supporters. And Bloomberg's the Mayor of Staten Island, which the Defense Dept is now shipping supplies to. Nice to see you wingnuts attack our Defense Agency!! Your hatred knows no bounds, nor does your ignorance.
Making you look even dumber than usual!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Barack Obama, our next X-President: Whats next?...
-
They'll be looking for Joe Biden's chains and leashes, White House wall and ceiling spy devices, tax and welfare cheats, communists. national socialists, looking for sellouts, needing pest and rodent control, needing dog catchers, fly paper, fumigation squads, hunters, trappers, men in hazmat suits, an army of exterminators, using delousing agents to cleanup the White House and this God for Saken thread once an obama's sell out days are through..
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#793620 Nov 4, 2012
Beck: God ‘guided’ Romney to lose final debate

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/24/beck-go...

Reassuring.

Christians? Say what?
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#793621 Nov 4, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Come on!!
It's winding down.
Romney ran a horrible campaign. He looks weak.
PAC's shouting over their candidate? PAC's funded by a couple billionaires? WHO WANT TAX CUTS.
GREED LOST THIS TIME.
Selfishness lost.
America won: President Obama!
Search: Mormon church built and owns $5 billion dollar shopping mall
Search: Mitt Romney Serial Liar
Search: Billionaires fund right wing PAC
Search: Mormon church hoards $100 billion dollars
Search: Rich Guy Tax Cuts don't help the economy
Search: Mitt Romney leaves 72 million citizens uninsured, including 20 million children
<quoted text>
The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money (Warren Buffett's) are on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 24 min They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 25 min They cannot kill ... 1,977
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min District 1 231,236
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 2 hr enter username 17
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Talkin To DaDouch... 7,967
Should TRUMP use this? 8 hr ITs TRUE USE IT 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages