Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,361 - 734,380 of 1,083,311 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
uh oh!!! a topix bully?
a southern lady with such a filthy mouth?
is this how you inbred girls make friends?
lets start over.
get on your knees
spit in your hand
stroke my co ck
pretend im your father.
do it!!!
isn't it cute how the tards want to go down with the romney barge?

romney meanwhile takes off in a speedboat and juices fred head with the prop on the way out
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals plans for voting for Obumer :
That person over there has more than I do,Obumer will steal their stuff and give it to me!!
Have you considered checking yourself in a mental Hospital ????
same one your kids put you in?
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of Kenyan "logic"
'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'
winning is even better ma'am
dr dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau maus spew hate and violence
Bill Maher to Romney Supporters:'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You'...
REPORT: Obama supporters step up riot threats...
Black pastor receives death threats after reversing support...
Black Americans still back Obama despite steep plunge in their economic fortunes...
the black panthers will soon be running for senate now that you white bois are the minority
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

suitology wrote:
Awe Donít you repubs like a little challenge? Well I guess it is hard to fight us Democrats when we use logic and philosophy to argue while all you Repulicants can use is half truths, blatant lies and a really old story book. www.facebook.com/pages/Suitology/342441919155...
Your really not thatstupid !! I'm on candid camera Right ??
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Romney: The best revenge is living well--you don't want to do that, vote for me.(You'd be surprised what white America understands when they're not Grumpy Old Pricks or Greedy Obnoxious Perverts.)
Hair Plugs for Brains Joe O'Biden, the intellect of the of the Democratic Party. A a senile Old Prick grin with an idiot behind it....
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROCK ON, ROCK GODS!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dr dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text> Hair Plugs for Brains Joe O'Biden, the intellect of the of the Democratic Party. A a senile Old Prick grin with an idiot behind it....
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
all that and we're still gonna win...what does that say about you idiots?
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really not thatstupid !! I'm on candid camera Right ??
candid camera premiered on your 55th birthday didn't it?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Romney: The best revenge is living well--you want to do that, vote for me.(You'd be surprised what white America understands when they're not Grumpy Old Pricks or Greedy Obnoxious Perverts.)
Bravo!!
Lord Fetch

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Fridayís polling should make it easy to discern why Mr. Obama has the Electoral College advantage. There were 22 polls of swing states published Friday. Of these, Mr. Obama led in 19 polls, and two showed a tie. Mitt Romney led in just one of the surveys, a Mason-Dixon poll of Florida.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>say no more
DennisMillerLive &#8207;@DennisMillerFU

All Americans, all parties have to vote Romney & GOP Senate just so we can get an understanding of the massive criminality of the Obama WH.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia power crew turned away from #Sandy-stricken NY, for refusing to join union http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/02/theres-more... Ö@EditMeDavid via @dailycaller
Daily Caller??? Faux??? Breitbart??? When is someone actually going to quit believing their scurrilous, dishonest traitors? "Bill Yell, spokesman for Huntsville Utilities, said nine of his employees are currently helping with recovery from Hurricane Sandy and had no union-related issues.
"That's a rumor," he said. "We are starting work this morning with Long Island Power Authority. We were headed to a New Jersey utility but they had all the crews they could handle."

A spokeswoman for Joe Wheeler Electrical Membership Cooperative said the crews from Trinity also are assisting with storm recovery and, in fact, are unionized.

"It is not true for us," she said. "I don't know how we got lumped in there (in that report). We sent eight guys to Maryland, not New Jersey. They have been there since before the storm but they've finished work and are headed home this morning."

They always assume that by the time they have to retract the damage will already be done.
suitology

Landenberg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of Kenyan "logic"
'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'
Oh great a teabagger! Here is the problem with the idea of Obama being from Kenya the CIA is the number one intelligence agency in the world. Do you know what political organization 16 out of 20 of their top heads belong to? Well Iíll give you a hint its republican and donít you think they investigated where he was from?www.facebook.com/pages/Su itology/342441919155991
dr dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>isn't it cute how the tards want to go down with the romney barge?
romney meanwhile takes off in a speedboat and juices fred head with the prop on the way out
geez.
i come here to make friends and these violently retarded baggers attack me for no reason
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in!! And about that bullet for Floridum.....
Good that's the way we feel about you...
-
Short for your mind is made up old man so don't confuse us with your geriatric facts... Your shit stained shorts are showing... old timer...
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

suitology wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great a teabagger! Here is the problem with the idea of Obama being from Kenya the CIA is the number one intelligence agency in the world. Do you know what political organization 16 out of 20 of their top heads belong to? Well Iíll give you a hint its republican and donít you think they investigated where he was from?www.facebook.com/pages/Su itology/342441919155991
The Kenyan Impostor is a fraud. America sees right through him.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>all that and we're still gonna win...what does that say about you idiots?
Your parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with or fed you rat shit, telling you they were Raisins or some shit, poison or something when you were growing up eggplant...
-
Your inbred sista momma told you that eating cat yoga out of the litter box was bad for you moron...
-
It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Clinton hid from the draft too. I never voted for Clinton.
You will vote for Romney. That's the difference.
"real dumb"
Darn I did vote for Clinton once. He had the morals of an alley cat, but overall he was a pretty good president, much better than the loser currently occupying the White House.
I have already voted and I can assure you it was not the loser you are supporting. You know "real dumb" you have something in common with nobama, you are both losers.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min truth 49,007
Amy 7-30 10 min Stina2 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 175,089
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Stina2 97,575
Christianity 38 min larry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,875
Abby 7-30 2 hr Mister Tonka 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••