Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792974 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in!! And about that bullet for Floridum.....
Good that's the way we feel about you...
-
Short for your mind is made up old man so don't confuse us with your geriatric facts... Your shit stained shorts are showing... old timer...
-
It's the culture...
fred

Milford, CT

#792978 Nov 3, 2012
suitology wrote:
<quoted text>Oh great a teabagger! Here is the problem with the idea of Obama being from Kenya the CIA is the number one intelligence agency in the world. Do you know what political organization 16 out of 20 of their top heads belong to? Well Iíll give you a hint its republican and donít you think they investigated where he was from?www.facebook.com/pages/Su itology/342441919155991
The Kenyan Impostor is a fraud. America sees right through him.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792979 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>all that and we're still gonna win...what does that say about you idiots?
Your parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with or fed you rat shit, telling you they were Raisins or some shit, poison or something when you were growing up eggplant...
-
Your inbred sista momma told you that eating cat yoga out of the litter box was bad for you moron...
-
It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#792980 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Clinton hid from the draft too. I never voted for Clinton.
You will vote for Romney. That's the difference.
"real dumb"
Darn I did vote for Clinton once. He had the morals of an alley cat, but overall he was a pretty good president, much better than the loser currently occupying the White House.
I have already voted and I can assure you it was not the loser you are supporting. You know "real dumb" you have something in common with nobama, you are both losers.
Peace
KMA
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#792982 Nov 3, 2012
dr dem wrote:
<quoted text>
geez.
i come here to make friends and these violently retarded baggers attack me for no reason
your full of crap much like your candidate
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792983 Nov 3, 2012
rock scotty lads

http://youtu.be/z9t6aaDaBws

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#792985 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
An example of Kenyan "logic"
'VOTING IS THE BEST REVENGE'
Certainly voting is the best revenge against those who did their damnest to suppress your vote. You've never been to Ohio, huh? Do a little research on Ken Blackwell and the 2004 vote in Ohio if you've got nothing better to do than cut and paste your moldy oldies.
suitology

Landenberg, PA

#792987 Nov 3, 2012
James Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Your really not thatstupid !! I'm on candid camera Right ??
*youíre* stupid
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792988 Nov 3, 2012
the best band you never heard of

http://youtu.be/dfbtYr-LrtE
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

#792989 Nov 3, 2012
Anyone who votes for Obumer twice,should have their heads examined !!!!!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792990 Nov 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. BOY IF YOU SISTER KATHRYN LUST DEBIL NOT SURE HE EVER WANT TO MEET SISTER KATHRYN ENVY. WHATUP WITH YOU, SISTER? YOU GIVE UP ON MEN? WE NOT ALL BAD, WE GOOD FO' A FEW THINGS. HOWEVER, SISTER, IF YOU WAN' TO BE A TARGET FO' DEBIL HE ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO? IS THAT WHAT YOU SAYIN' OR IS YOU TRYIN' LIKE NEW YAWK TO TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM?
Shuckie darn. I was hoping you'd actually have something to say.

Can't have everything - where would I put it all?
fred

Milford, CT

#792991 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly voting is the best revenge against those who did their damnest to suppress your vote. You've never been to Ohio, huh? Do a little research on Ken Blackwell and the 2004 vote in Ohio if you've got nothing better to do than cut and paste your moldy oldies.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

#SaySomethingNiceAboutObama Obama did quite well for a guy born in Kenya
Wilma

Wilson, NC

#792992 Nov 3, 2012
Hey look everybody, the retard brigade is here.
I see Leos, Dem, and Fetch, all headed up by the by crippled legs. Did Ohio run out of thorazine?
suitology

Landenberg, PA

#792993 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan Impostor is a fraud. America sees right through him.
Have any evidence of this claim? Also tell me how to discredit his yearbooks, class photos with him in it, a class project he did were he appears on film, his teachers who have talked about him, his school ID being on file, AND Classmates who remember him. www.facebook.com/pages/Suitology/342441919155...
fred

Milford, CT

#792994 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly voting is the best revenge against those who did their damnest to suppress your vote. You've never been to Ohio, huh? Do a little research on Ken Blackwell and the 2004 vote in Ohio if you've got nothing better to do than cut and paste your moldy oldies.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

Obama: 2010 punish our enemies with the vote..2012 best revenge is voting.. What would Obama say in 2014? Screw the vote?
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792995 Nov 3, 2012
dedicated to romneys beatdown

http://youtu.be/VFwGwVN_AOM

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792996 Nov 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HELL, SISTER, LOOK AT YOU CANDIDATE! HE SO MUCH OF A SCHOOLGIRL YOU SCREW ON A COUPLA L'IL TITS AN' YOU COULD TAKE HIM SHOPPIN' FO' SHOES! HE TALK ABOUT "KILLIN' TERRORISTS" YOU THINKIN', THIS CLOWN COULDN'T KILL A GOOD BUZZ.
I'm voting Independent, fella. Both of these clowns could fluck up a ball bearing with a toothpick.

I haven't had a good buzz all election season, and can't WAIT til this hot mess is over with.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792997 Nov 3, 2012
http://youtu.be/ho7796-au8U

dedicated to fred
Wilma

Wilson, NC

#792999 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is retarded!
Your Tweet was retarded!
#SaySomethingNiceAboutObama Obama did quite well for a guy born in Kenya
You're in good company on this thread, Fred.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#793000 Nov 3, 2012
Things in the 2012 election seem to have taken a turn toward President Barack Obama's camp as early presidential polls have his projected lead widening greatly on Mitt Romney. As of the morning of Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012, Obama's projected electoral vote lead on Romney has jumped to an almost insurmountable lead.

If the election was today and these projected numbers were to hold true to form, Obama would easily win the election 303-191 over Romney in electoral voting. 270 electoral votes are needed to win, and this has it not even close.
examiner.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 3 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]