Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793108 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. Tell me more, Fred. Is there really a Santa Claus?
For you, there is. He's sitting in the Oval Office and you'd love nothing more than to sit on his lap with your pants down.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793109 Nov 3, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed NATO was a part of the United Nations.
I didn't claim that.
you still got both of your feet or did you shoot em both off?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793110 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan enrolled as a foreign student. duh
Oh and he's stupid.
and winning

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793111 Nov 3, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.

What about the economy? What about foreign relations? What about government control?????
If you don't need any education, then our conversation here is done.

Last tidbit for your uneducated brain: Romney will not be the president of the United States in 2012. That position will be retained by the current President Obama.

No charge for the schooling. You're welcome.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793112 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.a...
ALL lies.
Your turn.
they're clinging to wispy scraps now...like trumps hair

Location hidden

#793113 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>'Poor test taker.' Come on, Fred. That one worked through me throughout college and I got a big time degree with paycheck to boot.

Romney's not so bright either. Agree with me....just this once.
meant worked for me
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793114 Nov 3, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.
What about the economy? What about foreign relations? What about government control?????
FOX NEWS....TURN IT ON AND RIP THE KNOB OFF....YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BABY

Lapeer, MI

#793115 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan loves himself....often.
That's why he's called the Right Hand Man in the WH.

Location hidden

#793116 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>The items you list are dangerous failures initiated by a Disney character - Goofy. The fiscal cliff approaches while dupes like you genuflect before the Boy Messiah and ask for more. Problem is, good hardworking Americans can potentially be sucked into the same big hole you are wishing for.

Hurry Nov 6th. Romney/Ryan 2012
I ask for nothing more than I offer to give. I am a good hardworking American. However, unlike the Republican presidential wannabe, I will give anyone the shirt off my back, feed anyone who is hungry, provide shelter if you need it. I have done this, and will continue to do this, to anyone who needs it. And, unlike your Republican candidate, I don't need cameras to record the moment. I do these things because that is what good people do, what Americans do, what I was taught to do by my parents. These are the same things my children will do for others. It's the way things are suppose to be. Do unto others. Hold the door open for those less fortunate.

Nobama - back me on this.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793117 Nov 3, 2012
mourdock...blub blub blub....
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793118 Nov 3, 2012
akin...blub blub blub...

Lapeer, MI

#793119 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't need any education, then our conversation here is done.
Last tidbit for your uneducated brain: Romney will not be the president of the United States in 2012. That position will be retained by the current President Obama.
No charge for the schooling. You're welcome.
You can lead a Liberal to the Truth but you cannot make them accept it. You are not educable but blind for not wanting to see. Hey, we all make choices.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793120 Nov 3, 2012
scott brown...blub blub blub...

you idiots should really learn to shut the f*ck up
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793121 Nov 3, 2012
deb fischer...blub blub blub...
fred

Milford, CT

#793122 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>FOX NEWS....TURN IT ON AND RIP THE KNOB OFF....YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BABY
President Romney .. 44 states ..400+ electoral votes.. filibuster proof senate #notclose

We right wingers going to take everything from you. You're going to starve.

ROMNEY UP BY 1 in DEEP BLUE MINNESOTA: According to an American Future Fund poll, Romney is up 46-45 in ... Minnesota. He has a 13 point advantage with Independents. When it rains, it pours.

Location hidden

#793123 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is worth 250 mil ..he's a good man ..how about you? How many baby mommas ya got?

Kenyan? Poor test taker? More like a lazy black promoted by white liberals.

fred doesn't care about you. All Kenyan commie occupier scum are beneath contempt.
Good man? Killing a woman makes you a good man? He's scum. He lies. He raises his boy children to think it is okay to hit another human being. He's trash. He talks trash. He cannot make a solid statement and stick to his word. He ran from service to his country.

He's worth nothing - nada. A man is worth his word. The American people know this, and the election will show this.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#793124 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wanted a air gunship to fly over at night, in the dark, & kill terrorists but not civilians or the Libyans who came to help.
F-16 aircraft were less than 25 minute flight time away from Benghazi. These aircraft carry laser guided munitions.

The seals on the rooftops were equipped with lasers so they could have easily painted the correct targets for these aircraft to attack.

Even if we had merely scrambled these aircraft and had them do a couple of low fly bys over the sites in Benghazi do you think that might have prevented these terrorists from setthing the consulate on fire?

I think I might just have a problem lighting a match if there was a couple of F-16s flying over me very low. In fact I would probably run away and try to hide.

By choosing to do NOTHING the Obama administration failed its primary responsibility to protect its citizens and its sovereign territory in Benghazi.

3 More Days!!!!

Romney Ryan 2012

Location hidden

#793125 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>For you, there is. He's sitting in the Oval Office and you'd love nothing more than to sit on his lap with your pants down.
And he'll be there for five more Christmas seasons. Sucks to be supporting the white boy Republican.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793126 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lead a Liberal to the Truth but you cannot make them accept it. You are not educable but blind for not wanting to see. Hey, we all make choices.
ironic post of the day...have a banana!

Location hidden

#793127 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>they're clinging to wispy scraps now...like trumps hair
That picture of his comb over blowing away should be enough incentive to get a glue-on. OMG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Scrutiny 183,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr squirrel 1,344
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,990
How to stop ants. 8 hr joey 4
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 9 hr Silk 1,754
abby 1-26 10 hr j_m_w 71
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]