Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792890 Nov 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Even worse than Deltona?
BTW Mitt doing the pop in at Sanford Monday__Avion Jet Service, another (R) fkstick who didn't build that.
Overcrowded and under developed, Deltona is home to crazy mean old people, new young families, wanna be "gangsta" teenagers... and most importantly, deranged lunatics.
-
Deltona is a huge sprawling area of winding streets that lead to more winding streets that lead to more winding streets. The neighborhoods are as mismatched as the people, with shacks falling down next door to huge, weird looking 2 story homes. You can find the poorest inhabitants of this city zipping around town in their souped up BMW's, gas guzzling SUV's, or Mercedes... because even though they can't scrape together enough money to pay the electric bill they have no problem coughing up $450 for a car payment.
-
There is nothing to do in Deltona. Young families flock to "Dewey O", the local park, like wildebeest to a watering hole. Old people go door to door, soliciting their religion. Teenagers spend the majority of their time vandalizing things, smoking things, snorting things up their noses, or beating the living hell out of one another.
-
With a Walgreens on every corner, you'll never have to do without your pharmaceuticals.
-
The best part about Deltona is that you never know what you'll get killed for. Maybe over an X box? Maybe over the way you looked at that guy at the gas pump? Or maybe just because someone felt like it.
-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
-
It's the culture...

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#792891 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without you idiot?
-
You're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama.. no
-
It's the culture...
But it's surely George Bush's fault, right ?
new yawk

Latham, NY

#792893 Nov 3, 2012
Jane and I flew through the city surveying our handiwork. It was just as the Devil said it would be, a disaster area. The bloated bodies of small babies floated flailing out the windows of the hospital until they finally sank and didn't bob up again until they were lifeless. There were no lights, no heat, no cars... Hahahahahahahahah, it was Purrrr-fect! Jane found two homeless guys at the library but one of them was a Priest and he had a crucifix with him. No matter, we know where they are and we have a little surprise planned for them later tonight.
fred

Milford, CT

#792894 Nov 3, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Romney would pound HUSSEIN Obama's ass in the ground on Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Muslim terrorists, etc.
I want him to crush him.
President Romney is doing OK. Last minute surge to him. fred predicts a 55-45 win.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792895 Nov 3, 2012
hi, im new to topix. wanna be my friend?
new yawk

Latham, NY

#792896 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft the only you smell is yourself...take a shower...freak
fred is not worried at all. The Kenyan is panicking.
President Romney 44 states...400+ electoral votes....filibuster proof senate
Debil think he have a good idea why Homer like you so much. Naw, fred, it not look like that at all. But, no matter, we have a l'il fun with you whilst we wait.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792897 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney is doing OK. Last minute surge to him. fred predicts a 55-45 win.
you seem like a friendly guy, although stupid as fk.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792898 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without you idiot?
-
You're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
Not a diagnosis. Your culture....clueless.

GOBAMA 2012

See you Wednesday
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792899 Nov 3, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish Romney would pound HUSSEIN Obama's ass in the ground on Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Muslim terrorists, etc.
I want him to crush him.
speaking of pounding.
hike up that moomoo and take a deep breath.
gonna pound your brown star

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#792900 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the lamestream media is under-reporting the numbers for Romney in polls and crowd size.

Why would this race even be close ? I am soooo ready for that tribe to be hauled outta the White House.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792901 Nov 3, 2012
i've noticed the absence of quite a few tea bag apologists.
gunner?
ema'am
carol

was it something i said?
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792902 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a diagnosis. Your culture....clueless.
GOBAMA 2012
See you Wednesday
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is a sellout obama hiding?
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
It's the culture...
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792903 Nov 3, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the lamestream media is under-reporting the numbers for Romney in polls and crowd size.
Why would this race even be close ? I am soooo ready for that tribe to be hauled outta the White House.
looks like your hope for change is fkn ya.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792904 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Overcrowded and under developed, Deltona is home to crazy mean old people, new young families, wanna be "gangsta" teenagers... and most importantly, deranged lunatics.
-
Deltona is a huge sprawling area of winding streets that lead to more winding streets that lead to more winding streets. The neighborhoods are as mismatched as the people, with shacks falling down next door to huge, weird looking 2 story homes. You can find the poorest inhabitants of this city zipping around town in their souped up BMW's, gas guzzling SUV's, or Mercedes... because even though they can't scrape together enough money to pay the electric bill they have no problem coughing up $450 for a car payment.
-
There is nothing to do in Deltona. Young families flock to "Dewey O", the local park, like wildebeest to a watering hole. Old people go door to door, soliciting their religion. Teenagers spend the majority of their time vandalizing things, smoking things, snorting things up their noses, or beating the living hell out of one another.
-
With a Walgreens on every corner, you'll never have to do without your pharmaceuticals.
-
The best part about Deltona is that you never know what you'll get killed for. Maybe over an X box? Maybe over the way you looked at that guy at the gas pump? Or maybe just because someone felt like it.
-
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
-
It's the culture...
Is there industry in Deltona? What supports the economy there?
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792905 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
what was that about:
president gingrich/romney
44 states
400 electoral votes?
consistently wrong fred
fetch? is it really you?
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792906 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
im anxious to see the continued misadventures of you and father paddy.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#792907 Nov 3, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think he ordered all the shells' in the last six months?
Yep,The Hollow Points,and we all know nobody practices
with them Babies!!
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792908 Nov 3, 2012
lets not get off on the wrong foot in our friendship now
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792909 Nov 3, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The lamestream media under-reporting the numbers for Romney actually is in Romney's favor... Idiot democrats will stay home thinking obama will win the election without their vote...
-
And More No show votes for a sellout Obama....
-
It's the culture...
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792910 Nov 3, 2012
who wants to play a game?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 4 min Interpoll 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Abolish The Fed 70,008
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Grau 68,642
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 30 min Sam 95
Abby 10-20 43 min Toj 19
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Wondering 50,598
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]