No one is pro abortion, that is a fallacy promoted by the right.<quoted text>
Which is absolutely no different than two far lefties saying they're voting for Obama because he IS pro abortion and pro gay marriage (after he was against it, of course).
So what's your point?
Good morning, Lily.
We are pro choice and womens rights.
My point is that many of the rightwingers keep saying that it's the economy; I think that women vote social issues more, without considering the rest.
Did you move this weekend? Happy new home to you, I'm leaving soon to see the President today in Hollywood for the second time. I'll tell you said "Hi"
BTW, The President has an 85.1% chance of winning against Romney, who is at 14.9%