Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251939 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793145 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. I chose to follow the truth, be honest in my ways, and take care of others. Shoot, I'd even offer you a cup of coffee....
Talk is cheap and you are one generous basturd.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793146 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Walsh blub blub
Romney?
Drowned!
something about the walsh sinking that i especially like.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793148 Nov 3, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of my body parts are intact.
Did you lose your brain somewhere?
Can't lose what he never had.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793151 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No Thanks. I'm not into your analtrix, Doodette.
strange and perhaps a bit telling that you jump right to anal...yep, republican
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#793152 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a good guy, Glenn.
Just kinda dumb.
well put, good guy/dumb

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#793153 Nov 3, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do NOT need education from you! Do you have any idea how many billions he has spent on these areas with no real results. We are buying solar panels from China!!!! The solar companies are going bankrupt. They can't sell the electric cars.
What about the economy? What about foreign relations? What about government control?????
Well the Chinese are buying Jeeps right now, so be grateful for that but the time will come that they will have to buy electric and that time is not far off. Those once in a 100 year super storms that America gets every year now is not just sheer bad luck, it was all part of the prediction Big Al made. Point is both parties are ignoring it for now especially the Republicans who want to mine more coal and drill more oil. They will soon have a short life as a commodity to be replaced by more green tech.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#793154 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a good guy, Glenn.
Just kinda dumb.
I beg to disagree.

I carried a 3.4 GPA.

Does that sound dumb to you?

What is really dumb is any American casting a vote for Obama/Biden.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#793156 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>well put, good guy/dumb
We know youleft your brain somewhere so your opinion falls into the catagory of NA.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793157 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, go stuff it. Your preachy rhetoric is great for the Oprah show and Red Cross ads but completely sterile in the circle of Life. Tin Horns like yours always blow loudly in the Concert of Conceited Hypocrites. You have so much in common with the Boy Messiah - like using other people's resources to blow your own horn.

Get you hand out of my pocket and your Holier-Than-Thou mouth out of my face.
Coming from shinningelectron - negative charge? Moron.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793158 Nov 3, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, go stuff it. Your preachy rhetoric is great for the Oprah show and Red Cross ads but completely sterile in the circle of Life. Tin Horns like yours always blow loudly in the Concert of Conceited Hypocrites. You have so much in common with the Boy Messiah - like using other people's resources to blow your own horn.

Get you hand out of my pocket and your Holier-Than-Thou mouth out of my face.
I got something else to put in your mouth....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793159 Nov 3, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>strange and perhaps a bit telling that you jump right to anal...yep, republican
Me? You were the one jumping for joy over bananas. I made notice.

Maybe you like them in your mouth instead? yep, obamaman.
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

#793160 Nov 3, 2012
Welcome to Virginia Bill Clinton, President Obama, and Dave Mathews. President Obama you are correct America is safer 4 years later. Thank-you Mr. President.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793162 Nov 3, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Chinese are buying Jeeps right now, so be grateful for that but the time will come that they will have to buy electric and that time is not far off. Those once in a 100 year super storms that America gets every year now is not just sheer bad luck, it was all part of the prediction Big Al made. Point is both parties are ignoring it for now especially the Republicans who want to mine more coal and drill more oil. They will soon have a short life as a commodity to be replaced by more green tech.
Are You Kidding write about the reality and consequences of the Boy Messiah's stupidity regarding energy fiascoes and , in true OzRitz fashion, you run off into the nebulous cosmic flow prattling on about electric cars, Alvin Gore, China, coal and oil, yada, yada, yada....

The Boy Messiah along with his dupe sidekick Chu has blown billions and lost oodles of energy jobs. His campaign contributors in the Solar sector got the taxpayer Stimulus money and then ran off to bankruptcy court. The taxpayer always pays for the Jerk-In-Chief's little acts of generosity. Path: taxpayer money goes to the Jerk-In-Chief's buddies whereupon it is kicked back to his campaign(less a "handling fee" for his friends). His other friend, Jeffery Immelt from GE makes Wind Turbines in China and then ships them back here. Mr. Immelt sits on the Boy Messiah's "Jobs Council".

Instead of foaming at the mouth with idealistic partisan rant, how's about talking realities of the Boy Messiah's corrupt and failed policies lying right before us?

The King sh*t his pants. Are You Kidding points this out. Meanwhile, OzRitz wants to talk about how pretty the wallpaper is.
Fool.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793163 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so sad, nostrilfuckface?
Sad?

Housefly got into your head again?
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#793164 Nov 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU LIKE DEAN MARTIN TO DEBIL'S JOHN HOLMES, AIN'T YOU, SISTER? YOU DEBIL'S STRAIGHT MAN NOW? HEHEHEHEHEHEH...
What insane asylum did you escape from phaggot breath?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793165 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from shinningelectron - negative charge? Moron.
Good. Keep that preachy sh*t toned down.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793166 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I got something else to put in your mouth....
...and now you claim to be a Dentist?

OK....and I'm a Proctologist. Open wide...as if you weren't already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#793167 Nov 3, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to disagree.
I carried a 3.4 GPA.
Does that sound dumb to you?
What is really dumb is any American casting a vote for Obama/Biden.
3.4? wow!
i thought you were an idiot.
its clear you were a high school star.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#793168 Nov 3, 2012
Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
What insane asylum did you escape from phaggot breath?
well well well, you hillbilly fkn pusssccceeee!
didn't you threaten me earlier?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#793169 Nov 3, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Welcome to Virginia Bill Clinton, President Obama, and Dave Mathews. President Obama you are correct America is safer 4 years later. Thank-you Mr. President.
You and Lindsy Lohan share a common reality.

Hee, Hee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 192,368
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 48 min MyChicagoSteak 1
Dear Abby 7-5-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,005
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,669
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 3 hr boundary painter 443
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages