Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792995 Nov 3, 2012
dedicated to romneys beatdown

http://youtu.be/VFwGwVN_AOM

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792996 Nov 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
HELL, SISTER, LOOK AT YOU CANDIDATE! HE SO MUCH OF A SCHOOLGIRL YOU SCREW ON A COUPLA L'IL TITS AN' YOU COULD TAKE HIM SHOPPIN' FO' SHOES! HE TALK ABOUT "KILLIN' TERRORISTS" YOU THINKIN', THIS CLOWN COULDN'T KILL A GOOD BUZZ.
I'm voting Independent, fella. Both of these clowns could fluck up a ball bearing with a toothpick.

I haven't had a good buzz all election season, and can't WAIT til this hot mess is over with.
dr dem

Chicago, IL

#792997 Nov 3, 2012
http://youtu.be/ho7796-au8U

dedicated to fred
Wilma

Wilson, NC

#792999 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is retarded!
Your Tweet was retarded!
#SaySomethingNiceAboutObama Obama did quite well for a guy born in Kenya
You're in good company on this thread, Fred.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#793000 Nov 3, 2012
Things in the 2012 election seem to have taken a turn toward President Barack Obama's camp as early presidential polls have his projected lead widening greatly on Mitt Romney. As of the morning of Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012, Obama's projected electoral vote lead on Romney has jumped to an almost insurmountable lead.

If the election was today and these projected numbers were to hold true to form, Obama would easily win the election 303-191 over Romney in electoral voting. 270 electoral votes are needed to win, and this has it not even close.
examiner.com

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#793001 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
Obama: 2010 punish our enemies with the vote..2012 best revenge is voting.. What would Obama say in 2014? Screw the vote?
Come on, fred, how many times do I actually have to tell you I don't care to see how much of your nonsense gets retweeted in @#stupidshitstupidfredsays

As to your question, I think you're hoping someone with finally say "Screw fred" in a good way, but that ain't ever gonna' happen.
occupys last gasp

Orange Park, FL

#793002 Nov 3, 2012
Was the Hurricane God's way of showing his disdain for the despicable Occupy Wall Street pseudo-movement ?

Sure looks it.

God was sending a message:

"Occupiers are washed up -- USA is #1 baby!!!"
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#793003 Nov 3, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nobody whines and cries like Limbaugh! It was nothing but crying and whining from 92 thru 2000 while the economy was good, then flag waving and chest thumping while we invaded Iraq, then whining and crying about birth certificates and college records. Republicans are poor losers, but even worse winners.
Maybe he will explode from spontaneous combustion when President Obama wins!
These fools parrot this junky as if he was their God.
Park Jeong Ran

Walnut Creek, CA

#793004 Nov 3, 2012
I hope That Obama wins his second term.
I hope he can focus more on the student education
Also I hope that his obama health care will develope better so everyone can be cured
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#793005 Nov 3, 2012
Holy sht__anyone else just watch WVU just lose to TCU in double o-time? Besides Flack?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#793006 Nov 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL KNOW ANGRY PUCCSSY WHEN HE SEE IT. AN' HE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANGRY AN' HUNGRY TOO. WHEN THE LAS' TIME YOU SEE ONE THIS ANGRY? G'HEAD, KISS IT... YOU IN A CORNER NOW, YOU GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.
In your world, women don't get angry, huh? I have news for you: it's my world too.
Why are you so afraid of women, fella?

Oh look - a gate...and a big flashing 'EXIT' sign.
There ya go. Flee, while you can, or the big bad lady parts'll GITCHA!!

And angry? You have no idea.

Buh-bye now...
fred

Milford, CT

#793007 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, fred, how many times do I actually have to tell you I don't care to see how much of your nonsense gets retweeted in @#stupidshitstupidfredsays
As to your question, I think you're hoping someone with finally say "Screw fred" in a good way, but that ain't ever gonna' happen.
Leosnotty is jealous that fred is literate and witty. Leonasty? Not so much.

frisky fred has forgotten more about screwing than wallflower leosmutty will ever know.

Florida

Tampa, FL

#793008 Nov 3, 2012
Park Jeong Ran wrote:
I hope That Obama wins his second term.
I hope he can focus more on the student education
Also I hope that his obama health care will develope better so everyone can be cured
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying...
-
Obama parties in Las Vegas as New Yorkers dumpster-dive for food and are dying... AND... More NO votes for a sellout obama..
-
Why is obama sellout?
-
It's the culture...
Wilma

Wilson, NC

#793009 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is retarded!
Your Tweet was retarded!
#SaySomethingNiceAboutObama Obama did quite well for a guy born in Kenya more about screwing than wallflower leosmutty will ever know.
I'm not sure anybody cares.
fred

Milford, CT

#793010 Nov 3, 2012
Wilma wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilma..fred has utter contempt for the Kenyan commie occupier fluker slut hoodie mau mau union thug dreamer evolving stumbling drooling zombie scum who post here.

Join the contemptible line. You're late for the party.
Wilma

Wilson, NC

#793012 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is retarded!
Your Tweet was retarded!
#SaySomethingNiceAboutObama Obama did quite well for a guy born in Kenya more about screwing than wallflower leosmutty will ever know.
I like your honesty.
Lord Fetch

Chicago Heights, IL

#793013 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilma..fred has utter contempt for the Kenyan commie occupier fluker slut hoodie mau mau union thug dreamer evolving stumbling drooling zombie scum who post here.
Join the contemptible line. You're late for the party.
you sound just like florida...that's gotta hurt!

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#793014 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Leosnotty is jealous that fred is literate and witty. Leonasty? Not so much.
frisky fred has forgotten more about screwing than wallflower leosmutty will ever know.
Oh my !

Burt ??
Lord Fetch

Chicago Heights, IL

#793016 Nov 3, 2012
Wilma wrote:
<quoted text>
fred cares...about fred. he has to because nobody else does.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#793018 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Pompano Beach, Palm Beach county, Miami FL ranks (5th) in the nation with highest poverty, ignorance and idiot rate and never elected a Republican mayor in its history... Democrats who continually elects democrats and their still ignorant and poor...
-
Check it out... There's more ignorance in keyedups South Florida plantation paradise than in the ghetto of Chicago or most 3rd world countries.....
-
South Florida is a hell hole of ignorance, a cesspool of idiot4/life, full of handout democrats, you losers4life...
-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolferossphotogr...
-
It's the culture...
So that's what your hatred and nastiness is all about.

You're scared shitless!!

Floriduh is watching the demographics change, as predicted, and it's driving him further around the bend!!

Deal with it, you old gray fool!!

Your vote is now marginalized. In spite of you scared white nitwits attempts, you will not disenfranchise voters as the south has historically done with Jim Crow laws, the latest of which is the Voter ID scam. Voter Id where nobody has been able to prove that voter fraud even exists!!

As with abortion and gay rights, you white haters are all about stealing rights from citizens, often under dumb religious beliefs, which have no standing in the public square.

You white fascists will not stop the citizens from voting. All citizens. Those days are over, forever. Racism is dying, and you're among the last to get the message.

I'm lovin' it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 50,246
Mushrooms Tomas from the Old Barn (Apr '11) 17 min old barn fan 3
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 1 hr FirmcuntGood 166
Teachers union president vows to fight cuts to ... (Feb '14) 1 hr ShouldBPres 7
Jay Cutler U Suk 1 hr BradysALyingCheat 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 183,693
3 dead, 23 wounded in weekend city shootings 1 hr AllRNegraTrash 3
abby 1-26 2 hr CrunchyBacon 18
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 19 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST