Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,081 - 734,100 of 1,096,624 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass Dem dosen't know the difference between a threat and an all expence paid vacation , chicken shit name changer.
"dosen't" "expence"??? Know what, Delusions of Adequacy x 10, I doubt you're sufficiently literate to even sign an alligator-mouth check your butterfly-ass can't cover.

Since: Oct 12

Cassadaga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>somebody got their hillbilly feelings butt hurt!

dont mistake my toying with you and making an azzhole out of you a sign of weakness.
im still the happy go lucky kinda guy that would choke you the fk out in under three minutes.:)
Happy go lucky guy and choke you the fk out in the same sentence clearly show your intelligent side.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jack Daniels wrote:
The Days of this bastard's raping and pilaging this Country into Oblivion, and his Muderous Acts against our officials and it's people are now numbered to THREE!
The only thing he has to look forward to after that is a trial for his crimes.
We ALL look forward to starting to recover from the destruction this vile bastard has caused, and seeing to it he pay for every single one of his crimes against this Country!
Hey!! ANother dumb southern racist!!

You have foour more years to whine, loser!!
THE DEBIL

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FRED AND PADDY SAT AND PEERED OUT INTO THE DARKNESS. A CLOUD OF VAPOR HUNG IN THE AIR AS IF POUNDED UP OUT OF THE PAVEMENT BY THE SHEER FORCE OF THE RAIN. GRADUALLY, THE TWO MEN REALIZED THEY COULD SEE TWO PAIRS OF GLOWING RED EYES STARING BACK AT THEM. THEIR HEARTBEATS QUICKENED AND INSTINCTIVELY THEY LOOKED FOR SOMEWHERE TO RUN BUT THERE WAS NOWHERE TO GO, NOTHING TO HIDE BEHIND, THIS WAS A DEAD-END AND THEY KNEW IT.

AND THEN A HOARSE, RASPY CACKLING CAME TO THEM OUT OF THE NIGHT, "WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HEEERE?" THE VOICE CAME CLOSER, "IF I MAY AND IF I MIGHT I SMELL TERRIFIED MEN, A HAG'S DELIGHT!"

PADDY AND FRED SHUDDERED AND WATCHED WITH ORB-LIKE EYES, FRIGHTENED OUT OF THEIR WITS, AS A DARK FIGURE SLOWLY STEPPED UP THE STAIRS TOWARDS THEM. THEY COULD ONLY SEE IT'S GLOWING RED EYES AND A BLACK SILHOUETTE. THE OTHER PAIR OF RED EYES CONTINUED TO WATCH FROM A DISTANCE AND MADE NO MOVE TOWARDS THEM.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fretard is very upset that Chris Christie is now campaigning for Obama!!
Yes..Christy is on fred's shit list...

The Kenyan blackmailed Christy and Bloomberg by threatening to withhold FEMA funds

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>6 years, U.S. Navy, 1970-1976. No need to thank me for covering your ass Canadian sissy.
Nice thing about anonymous internet forums.

People like you can make up any lie they wish, and there is no way to prove it either way.

But your being in jail since 18 might just prove your whole story to be a bunch of bullshit!!

You're really nothing but a dumb racist POS!!

Since: Oct 12

Cassadaga, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"silly"
There are idiots on both sides of the fence. As I posted recently all the signs supporting republicans in my neighborhood were recently stolen. The signs for democrat candidates were not touched.
Peace
that's liberals for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, he did his job. He showed up in N.J. for a photo op then jetted off to a campaign event. He should be charged with criminal negligence and spend election night in jail!
That clearly explains why the right's hero, Chris Christie, has thrown his support behind Obama and walked away from the Mormon cult member!!

Even your propaganda is based on juvenile stupidity and racism.

Let me guess, you're old, white, and scared shitless of a changing America where whites will be a minority!!

Close, eh??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(More tax cuts for the richest, so 20 million children uninsured get no medicine? ALL WITH A BIG MITT SMILE FILTHY GRIN)
I second. Mittler and the Munster for Liar-in-chief and Vice Liar...faster than a two-hour marathon. "Rivera got into a shouting match with Fox News’ Eric Bolling Friday morning, accusing him of “misleading the American people because you want to make a political point” by attacking President Barack Obama.
...Rivera said Obama has been “absolutely slandered on this story, he’s been called a liar and a murderer.” Rivera said he thinks the president is owed an apology and held that Obama did everything he could to protect the personnel in Benghazi, and that there is no reason to criticize him for what happened the day of the attack."
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

SHOCK: WAPO ADDRESSES BENGHAZI ISSUE ... CITES FOX
NEWS AS SOURCE

"A security breakdown in Benghazi"
By Editorial Board,
Nov 02, 2012

"NEWS REPORTING about the Sept. 11 assault on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, has moved from the political and mostly pointless issue of when the Obama administration had publicly acknowledged that a terrorist attack had taken place to more essential questions: Why was there a security failure at the consulate, and how did U.S. forces in Libya and outside the country respond to the emergency? The result is a host of unanswered questions.

Following a single background briefing, the State Department has mostly refused to respond to inquiries about Benghazi, citing an ongoing investigation by a review board. But considerable evidence has emerged that Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, who died in the attack, and his security staff were deeply concerned about what they considered to be inadequate security.

Fox News reported this week that a secret cable described an Aug. 15 “emergency meeting” at the consulate, at which the State Department’s regional security officer “expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support and the overall size of the compound.”

Why was the U.S. so unprepared for possible attacks?

Fox reported that the cable, dispatched to Washington, said the emergency meeting included a briefing about al-Qaeda training camps in the Benghazi area and Islamist militias, including those that allegedly carried out the Sept. 11 attack. In another cable on Sept. 11, hours before the attack, Mr. Stevens described “growing problems with security” in Benghazi and “growing frustration” with the local militias and police, to which the State Department had entrusted the consulate’s defense. Separately, according to a report on ForeignPolicy.com , Mr. Stevens may have dispatched a letter to Benghazi authorities, complaining that a policeman assigned to guard the consulate was photographing it on the morning of Sept. 11.

Fox’s aggressive reporting, though undercut by blustery and often scurrilous commentary, nevertheless seems to have prompted the CIA and Pentagon to provide reporters with their accounts of Sept. 11 — even as the State Department and the White House insist that all should await the official investigation results. From these, and a report Friday by the Wall Street Journal, it emerges that the CIA mission in Benghazi was considerably larger than the consulate and may have been partly responsible for its defense. According to the CIA account, on the night of Sept. 11 a six-member paramilitary force set out to rescue consulate personnel, arriving some 50 minutes after the attack began. Surviving Americans were evacuated to the CIA station, which itself came under attack hours later.

The Pentagon and CIA accounts describe a reaction to the attack that, while inadequate, was the best that could be mustered. Even if so, that leaves the question of why the various agencies were not better prepared for such an emergency, given the clear warnings. Did the Obama administration’s political preoccupation with maintaining a light footprint in Libya lead to an ill-considered reliance on local militias, rather than on U.S. forces? Given the region’s instability, why were no military rapid-reaction assets — such as Special Forces or armed drones — within reach of Northern Africa?

While the agencies separately defend themselves — or not — the White House appears determined to put off any serious discussion of Benghazi until after the election. Sooner or later, however, the administration must answer questions about what increasingly looks like a major security failure — and about the policies that led to it."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-secu...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That clearly explains why the right's hero, Chris Christie, has thrown his support behind Obama and walked away from the Mormon cult member!!
Let me guess, you're old, white, and scared shitless of a changing America where whites will be a minority!!
Close, eh??
Kenyan: Vote to get revenge

Romney:'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'...
THE DEBIL

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FRED GRIPPED HIS LAPTOP TIGHTLY AND HE FINALLY REALIZED WHAT HE WAS LOOKING AT: A DEMON. A WITCH. HE IMAGINED A WITCH MIGHT HAVE... A POINTED HAT, A FLOWING BLACK ROBE, A BROOM... BUT THIS WITCH - WHICH SHE CERTAINLY WAS - WORE NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT A PAIR OF 5" STILETTO HEELS WITH NEEDLE SHARP POINTS AND ANKLE STRAPS. OTHER THAN THAT SHE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED AND BEAUTIFUL AND YET FRED WAS BESIDE HIMSELF WITH FEAR AND REVULSION.

SHE ACCEPTED HIS GAZE PROUDLY, EVEN PREENED A LITTLE. SHE MOVED HER LEFT FOOT FORWARD A FEW INCHES SO THAT HE COULD SEE THE SPACE BETWEEN HER LEGS AND THEN SUDDENLY HE BECAME AWARE OF A SICKLY, ROTTEN-EGG ODOR AND HE COULD SEE A GLOWING YELLOWISH FLUID FLOWING SLOWLY DOWN THE INSIDE OF HER THIGH. SHE SMILED WICKEDLY THEN, "LIKE WHAT YOU SEEE, HONEY? C'MERE, HAVE A L'IL TASTE OF OLD JANEY'S HONEY POT... DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Two points of interest to share.

Bil Clinton was at my oldest daughters high school today. Indian River High School.

Youngest daughters last softball game this morning. Got an unexpected flt over. The F/A-18s from the Enterprise flew in from the ship. They came in over the field in formation as the girls took the field. It was so cool!

A sad note. The BIG E is scheduled to be decommissioned by December 1st. This was it's last deployment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
REASON TV: Gas Lines, Gouging, and Hurricane Sandy: Keeping Prices Low Means Nobody Gets Fuel. Can somebody explain basic economics to Chris Christie and Mayor Bloomberg?
We had a major disaster because your nitwits have denied climate change for far too long.

Time to do something about climate change. Eliminate all coal fired electric plants, replace with natural gas.

Spend Billions on infrastructure to protect our nation from the effects of climate change, as most other nations are doing.

In other words, ignore the stupidity and lies from the right, retards like you, Fred!!

Funny how you nitwits turn on your own heroes, be it Colin Powell or Chris Christie.

Proves that your stupidity knows no bounds.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Have a nice day!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I remember very clearly a young soldier ordered to "stand watch" on an Iraq street corner, just that man in his uniform holding his rifle.
Bush said the Iraqis are our friends.
The young man was shot on video in a drive by. Dead.
Multiply that by around 100,000 for dead and maimed for life.
Plus the 1.5 million Iraq dead: mostly civilian. We sure liberated them. Real good!
Now back to your Mitt Romney:
He says military build up good.
Keeping retired Medicare bad.
He says tax cuts for super rich good.
72 million uninsured allowed to purchase affordable healthcare bad.
He says can of cold corn good.
$10 bucks donation bad.
Mitt Romney: worst on earth?
How much did we pay to invade, democratize, and rebuild Iraq? Where do we go to apply for a partial refund? The Caymans?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good stuff. About spit my made in America beer. Romney "Saved the Olympics", let us not forget!
As David Cameron observed:

""Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

I hacven't been here for awhile.

Time to chase off these wingnuts.

The election is decided.

Obama won!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Errant Gingrich Email:'Obama Is Going to Win'

""An email message mistakenly sent to Newt Gingrich's list serve this morning told subscribers that President Obama would no doubt win in 2012 and that they should be more worried about Obama's winning in 2016.

That's right, despite the 22nd Amendment, which limits any one person to two presidential terms, the email that went out to Gingrich's supporters suggests President Obama would be running again in 2016, and possibly serve through 2020.

The email, titled "What's really at stake this Tuesday ..." came from Gingrich Marketplace and went out to people who'd given their contact information to the Gingrich campaign when the former speaker of the House was still in the presidential race. Bygone candidates, such as Gingrich and Herman Cain, regularly rent out their email address lists to advertisers.

"The truth is, the next election has already been decided. Obama is going to win. It's nearly impossible to beat an incumbent president," advertiser Porter Stansberry wrote in the email to Gingrich supporters. "What's actually at stake right now is whether or not he will have a third-term."

----------

Newt is worried about a third Obama term!!

That's a pretty good idea!!

ROFLMAO at the nitwits!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, eh??
Oh, I think that's pretty much bang-on.

That one is terrified, and sporting Broun stains on his K-mart chinos. He's afraid of a lot of things.

The desperation is palatable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Two points of interest to share.
Bil Clinton was at my oldest daughters high school today. Indian River High School.
Youngest daughters last softball game this morning. Got an unexpected flt over. The F/A-18s from the Enterprise flew in from the ship. They came in over the field in formation as the girls took the field. It was so cool!
A sad note. The BIG E is scheduled to be decommissioned by December 1st. This was it's last deployment.
Bill Clinton can take credit for Obama's reelection!!

Bubba has been the 'splainer in Chief', pointing out all the nonsense and flip-flops in Romney's campaign of lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Mimi Seattle 97,847
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 176,883
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 1 hr Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••