Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#792691 Nov 3, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
Anybody been to Staten Island, yet?
Sounds like they could use those supplies sent from the Romney rally if ONLY someone could off-load the trucks.
Stupid little tuning fork!! Make up lies to cover your racism!!

Obama was on the ground instantly, as Chris Christie has attested to.

In case you missed it, BNloomberg endorsed Obama. So apparently he is very happy with Obama's rapid response!!

Deal with it, loser!!

Unlike Bush, who made Katrina a greateer disaster by ignoring it!!

You're just mad because the most popular Republiclown in America, Christie, is now an Obama suppporter.

Deal with it, tuning fork!!
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792692 Nov 3, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I counted 12 posts removed since I got here this morning. I must admit to complete and total amazement, that this is still here. Wow.
I'm guessing your mom is a Topix mod?
(Let's see how long THIS post remains...)
IT WILL REMAIN IN YOUR MIND, AND FRED'S, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792693 Nov 3, 2012
3 minutes, so far...
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792694 Nov 3, 2012
THAT'S REALLY IT, ISN'T IT, HONEY? YOU THINK YOU CREATING A SORT OF IMMORTALITY HERE IN A CHAT ROOM ON THE INTERNET, DON' YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, IMPERMANENCE, DEAR, DON' MISS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW HOW LONG IT GONNA LAST. EVERYTHING COPIED AND STORED ANYWAY, YOU WAN' THE WHOLE STORY AGAIN YOU JUS' ASK.
Deetroight

United States

#792695 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your ignorance again, Fretard!!
That's why both Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have endorsed OBama for President!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Four more years of your stupid old white guy whining!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Da stupid old whiteys is dun and shit we now bes Haiti or Rwanda and shit. Da bruthas will run things.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792696 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How much did we pay to invade, democratize, and rebuild Iraq? Where do we go to apply for a partial refund? The Caymans?
It is incredible how these right whiners "forget", more like lie.

Bush/Cheney: said "WE ARE DUE" <----- HUH?

the first thing they did: cut taxes for richest!

Think about that. The richest got rich with tax rates "As Is".

Then complain taxes are too high?

But they were able to get or remain filthy rich!

Mitt Romney is saying the exact same thing!

Only now he wants the tax cuts for the richest AND cuts for everything good: Medicare, ACA, grandma's nursing home?

He is the worst! Mitt Romney: I gave a cold can of corn to disaster victims with no power. Red Cross asked for money: can someone teach Mitt how to text $10 bucks?
Monica

United States

#792697 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton can take credit for Obama's reelection!!
Bubba has been the 'splainer in Chief', pointing out all the nonsense and flip-flops in Romney's campaign of lies.
Bill knows lies when he sees them. Now where did I put that blue dress?
fred

Milford, CT

#792698 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid little tuning fork!! Make up lies to cover your racism!!
Obama was on the ground instantly, as Chris Christie has attested to.
In case you missed it, BNloomberg endorsed Obama. So apparently he is very happy with Obama's rapid response!!
Deal with it, loser!!
Unlike Bush, who made Katrina a greateer disaster by ignoring it!!
You're just mad because the most popular Republiclown in America, Christie, is now an Obama suppporter.
Deal with it, tuning fork!!
The Kenyan calls for a revenge vote and unleashes his mau maus

TIME-WARNER-CNN-HBO SPOKESMAN BILL MAHER:“If you’re thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you.”

Location hidden

#792699 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
America catches up to fred.
President Romney...44 states...400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate
Hey Obama: Deja Vu 1980!!!
Saturday, November 03, 2012
Michelle Obama's Mirror ^| 11-3-2012 | MOTUS
History: strange how it repeats itself.(snip)(snip)“are you better off now than you were thirty-four years ago?”You know,when Jimmy Carter was our president.(snip)I have to say, some of the images coming across the wire yesterday were oddly reminiscent of those good old Carter years: Gas lines, 1979 Gas lines yesterday (snip)As you may recall, gas lines formed in 1979 for the second time that decade when Iran seized our embassy and took 52 Americans hostage for 444 days
A few months back, you said it would be Gingrinch!! LOL

Looks like your prognosticating could use some accuracy, eh Fretard??

Romney tossed the Teabaggers under the bus, Palin is persona non grata, as is Beck, etc.

In other words, all your heroes have been vanquished and you're left with a flip flopping Mormon, which the Catholic Church does not recognize as a religion.

You lose all around, Retard Fred!!

Hence the name..........

Location hidden

#792700 Nov 3, 2012
Deetroight wrote:
<quoted text>Da stupid old whiteys is dun and shit we now bes Haiti or Rwanda and shit. Da bruthas will run things.
Nobraina hiding behind sockpuppets, as usual.

A true coward, that Nobraina!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#792701 Nov 3, 2012
Illinois is known worldwide for its crooked politics, and now it is also the most financially busted state. Wherever the money comes from to achieve these titles, it doesn’t come cheap.

Look no further than the supposedly broke education system. The IEA and CTU Unions took $132 million in dues from the teachers in just 2010.

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in the Beck decision and the Hudson case that 80% of that money goes for political action and that the teachers should not be required to pay it. The result is that the Education Unions, mainly the IEA, spend about $90 million on Democrat politicians such as Mike Madigan through over 15 different channels. That money has corrupted most of politics in Illinois while distorting th TRS pension system into $160 billion deficit.

It’s worth noting that the K12 education system spends $16,000 per child and that’s without counting the pension deficit. Consider that means spending $368,000 yearly per classroom of 23 children.
Isn’t it disgusting that the system which is supposedto educate our children is the main conveyor for that crooked system.

who has controlled Illinois for the last Hundred Years??

championnews.com

Location hidden

#792702 Nov 3, 2012
Errant Gingrich Email:'Obama Is Going to Win'

""An email message mistakenly sent to Newt Gingrich's list serve this morning told subscribers that President Obama would no doubt win in 2012 and that they should be more worried about Obama's winning in 2016.

That's right, despite the 22nd Amendment, which limits any one person to two presidential terms, the email that went out to Gingrich's supporters suggests President Obama would be running again in 2016, and possibly serve through 2020.

The email, titled "What's really at stake this Tuesday ..." came from Gingrich Marketplace and went out to people who'd given their contact information to the Gingrich campaign when the former speaker of the House was still in the presidential race. Bygone candidates, such as Gingrich and Herman Cain, regularly rent out their email address lists to advertisers.

"The truth is, the next election has already been decided. Obama is going to win. It's nearly impossible to beat an incumbent president," advertiser Porter Stansberry wrote in the email to Gingrich supporters. "What's actually at stake right now is whether or not he will have a third-term."

----------

Newt is worried about a third Obama term!!

That's a pretty good idea!!

ROFLMAO at the nitwits!!

Location hidden

#792703 Nov 3, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Illinois is known worldwide for its crooked politics, and now it is also the most financially busted state. Wherever the money comes from to achieve these titles, it doesn’t come cheap.
Look no further than the supposedly broke education system. The IEA and CTU Unions took $132 million in dues from the teachers in just 2010.
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in the Beck decision and the Hudson case that 80% of that money goes for political action and that the teachers should not be required to pay it. The result is that the Education Unions, mainly the IEA, spend about $90 million on Democrat politicians such as Mike Madigan through over 15 different channels. That money has corrupted most of politics in Illinois while distorting th TRS pension system into $160 billion deficit.
It’s worth noting that the K12 education system spends $16,000 per child and that’s without counting the pension deficit. Consider that means spending $368,000 yearly per classroom of 23 children.
Isn’t it disgusting that the system which is supposedto educate our children is the main conveyor for that crooked system.
who has controlled Illinois for the last Hundred Years??
championnews.com
I see the Romanian Communist is still here, pretending to be an American.

Get lost, comrade!! Go back to Romania and face justice!!
fred

Milford, CT

#792704 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
It is incredible how these right whiners "forget", more like lie.
Bush/Cheney: said "WE ARE DUE" <----- HUH?
the first thing they did: cut taxes for richest!
Think about that. The richest got rich with tax rates "As Is".
Then complain taxes are too high?
But they were able to get or remain filthy rich!
Mitt Romney is saying the exact same thing!
Only now he wants the tax cuts for the richest AND cuts for everything good: Medicare, ACA, grandma's nursing home?
He is the worst! Mitt Romney: I gave a cold can of corn to disaster victims with no power. Red Cross asked for money: can someone teach Mitt how to text $10 bucks?
Doing a heckava job Kenyan

Residents arm up: Bats, machetes, shotguns...
'Anarchy in Queens'...
Deetroight

United States

#792705 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"bommie"?? Come on now, racist Madison, tell us that really funny joke about the Obama Stimulus package with the watermelon, KFC, and kool aid again. Try to figure out sentence construction while you at it...
Dat bes no joke. Set setsts dogs I da Rose Garden and throws chickin bones out da White House windas to.
fred

Milford, CT

#792707 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina hiding behind sockpuppets, as usual.
A true coward, that Nobraina!!
Doing heckava job Bloomie

Queens residents arm themselves in the post-storm blackout from looters

Residents feel isolated and some use guns, baseball bats, booby traps — even a bow and arrow — to defend themselves.
By Clare Trapasso , Mark Morales AND Corky Siemaszko / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Friday, November 2, 2012, 8:44 PM

Keone Singlehurst, 42, who lives in a bungalow on Beach 87th Street in the Rockaways, says he wouldn't hesitate to use a bow on a looter.
Mark Morales/New York Daily News

Keone Singlehurst, 42, who lives in a bungalow on Beach 87th Street in the
Rockaways, says he wouldn't hesitate to use a bow on a looter.

When night falls in the Rockaways, the hoods come out.

Ever since Sandy strafed the Queens peninsula and tore up the boardwalk, it’s become an often lawless place where cops are even scarcer than electrical power and food. Locals say they are arming themselves with guns, baseball bats, booby traps — even a bow and arrow — to defend against looters.

Thugs have been masquerading as Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) workers, knocking on doors in the dead of night. But locals say the real workers have been nowhere in sight, causing at least one elected official — who fears a descent into anarchy if help doesn’t arrive soon — to call for the city to investigate the utility.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/qu...

Location hidden

#792708 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
TIME-WARNER-CNN-HBO SPOKESMAN BILL MAHER:“If you’re thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you.”
Be afraid, Fretard!! Be very afraid!!

Because that's all you wingnuts have exhibited for four years; FEAR!!

Fear of a black President, fear knowing whites no longer control the nation's future, fear knowing whites are reaching minority status, and have reached it in many states, like Texas.

You old white boys are watching America change and become more diverse, and it scares the crap out of you!!

I'm lovin' it!!

GObama!!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#792709 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Romanian Communist is still here, pretending to be an American.
Get lost, comrade!! Go back to Romania and face justice!!
Oh look the liberal Fairy is back,from hiding behind aliases
making the above brilliant remarks...vomit..Can not debate
anything ever so goes with the ol Liberal name calling lies
etc..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#792710 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, fried fred, one somehow just assumes that when someone like you who has spent his entire life being a joke, he would recognize when a comedian was making one. Found this: "Ronnie Reagan was president back in 1983.

==========

Union Sundown
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.

Sure was a good idea

Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.

Sure was a good idea

Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.

Sure was a good idea

Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.

Sure was a good idea

Copyright ©1983
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792711 Nov 3, 2012
Who wants a cold can o corn?

Mitt brought it for you.

No power? No way to cook it?

Eat it cold yo!

Mitt the photo hag.

Smiles ear to ear while cutting off 72 million uninsured!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 6 min Kuuipo 28
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,713
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 49,842
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 178,060
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search