Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,081 - 734,100 of 1,083,835 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
THE DEBIL

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the cases you cited, none of those Involved the Murder of a Government Official while the President sat there and watched it happen and ALLOWED the terrorists to kill them.
You damn right we're "exploiting" this...we're gonna make damn sure the Murdring bastard does NOT get away scott free on this one, and it matters not if our Government takes action or WE do, either way the bastard is gonna pay the price for it! People can attempt to spin it any way they like, but the fact remains we do NOT conspire with terrorists and those that do get the same thing the Muj filth does that actually carried out. Conspiracy to commit is no different than if the bastard poured the diesel fuel himself and set it on fire. It the very SAME THING!
YA KNOW, HONEY, THERE'S ANOTHER GUY WHO SAT THERE AN' WATCHED, WHAT ABOUT HIM? I THINK HIS NAME'S... GENERAL PETRAEUS. YEAH, THAT'S IT... HE'S... UM.. THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA, THE "AMBASSADOR'S" BOSS. HOW YOU THINK HE DID IN THIS MATTER, HUH?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>bommie is the one to be scared of, he is downgrading our military, then anyone can come in and take our country, meaning muslium countries, that's the plan.
"bommie"?? Come on now, racist Madison, tell us that really funny joke about the Obama Stimulus package with the watermelon, KFC, and kool aid again. Try to figure out sentence construction while you at it...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining, and Crying? That never works.
Looks to me Like ole Rush did a pretty good job of putting you bastards in your place. He's got you posting about him right now....ewwwwwww, aren' you just sooo vewy burning mads right now? GOOD! hahahaha
Not nearly so much as Obama has driven you racists, Slimeball,Beck and Frump included, over the edge for four years.

Rush's lies and stupidity must be addressed. He's lost so many advertisers, he'll soon join Beck and Palin in 'let's ignore these morons' land!! LOL

Prepare for four more, you racist POS!!

I'm lovin it!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been a number of vandalism arrests of white males over age 50 for destroying Democrat signs!
What a bunch of fools! The police caught one in the act near my neighborhood at 2 am!!
"silly"
There are idiots on both sides of the fence. As I posted recently all the signs supporting republicans in my neighborhood were recently stolen. The signs for democrat candidates were not touched.
Peace
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Anybody been to Staten Island, yet?

Sounds like they could use those supplies sent from the Romney rally if ONLY someone could off-load the trucks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Why does president nobama hem, haw and er so much. Sign of a Liar.
Peace
Sign of a man who thinks through what he says.

Unlike loser Romney, who insults our ally, Britain, with stupid, off the cuff remarks.

Hey Ed!! How's the resident dementia patient doing these days?? Still making up stories about dead children??

Your agony will be over on Tuesday, when Obama is reelected.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the cases you cited, none of those Involved the Murder of a Government Official while the President sat there and watched it happen and ALLOWED the terrorists to kill them.
You damn right we're "exploiting" this...we're gonna make damn sure the Murdring bastard does NOT get away scott free on this one, and it matters not if our Government takes action or WE do, either way the bastard is gonna pay the price for it! People can attempt to spin it any way they like, but the fact remains we do NOT conspire with terrorists and those that do get the same thing the Muj filth does that actually carried out. Conspiracy to commit is no different than if the bastard poured the diesel fuel himself and set it on fire. It the very SAME THING!
Liar.

I remember very clearly a young soldier ordered to "stand watch" on an Iraq street corner, just that man in his uniform holding his rifle.

Bush said the Iraqis are our friends.

The young man was shot on video in a drive by. Dead.

Multiply that by around 100,000 for dead and maimed for life.

Plus the 1.5 million Iraq dead: mostly civilian. We sure liberated them. Real good!

Now back to your Mitt Romney:

He says military build up good.

Keeping retired Medicare bad.

He says tax cuts for super rich good.

72 million uninsured allowed to purchase affordable healthcare bad.

He says can of cold corn good.

$10 bucks donation bad.

Mitt Romney: worst on earth?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your ignorance again, Fretard!!
That's why both Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have endorsed OBama for President!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Four more years of your stupid old white guy whining!!
I'm lovin' it!!
REASON TV: Gas Lines, Gouging, and Hurricane Sandy: Keeping Prices Low Means Nobody Gets Fuel. Can somebody explain basic economics to Chris Christie and Mayor Bloomberg?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's FEMA, airhead?
"silly"
Where are president nobama's college records? His grades? The funding for his education? The president has hings to hide? He is a coward?
Pe3ace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fuckedup"
When democrats lose they whine and cry. Expect a lot of crying and whining this election cycle.
Peace
KMA
That doesn't explain why you and the other wingnuts have been whining for four years straight now, eh gimpy??

Sure, you'll have plenty to whine about after Obama is re-elected!!

And there will be plenty of us to kick you around for another four years, you dementia poster boy!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And this Sandy fiasco will be bigger than Katrina. The events of the last two months will spell the end of the Obama regime.
You're just sore that Chris Christie has come out in favor of Obama!!

ROFLMAO

As has Bloomberg of NY!!

You'll have lots to piss and moan about for the next four years, loser!!

Deal with it, racist scum!!
Snort Oyster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike loser Romney, who insults our ally, Britain, with stupid, off the cuff remarks.
Hey Ed!! How's the resident dementia patient doing these days?? Still making up stories about dead children??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's good stuff. About spit my made in America beer. Romney "Saved the Olympics", let us not forget!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
America catches up to fred.

President Romney...44 states...400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate

Hey Obama: Deja Vu 1980!!!
Saturday, November 03, 2012
Michelle Obama's Mirror ^| 11-3-2012 | MOTUS

History: strange how it repeats itself.(snip)(snip)“are you better off now than you were thirty-four years ago?”You know,when Jimmy Carter was our president.(snip)I have to say, some of the images coming across the wire yesterday were oddly reminiscent of those good old Carter years: Gas lines, 1979 Gas lines yesterday (snip)As you may recall, gas lines formed in 1979 for the second time that decade when Iran seized our embassy and took 52 Americans hostage for 444 days

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
If you felt anything for the Staten Island victims, you'd fire the Kenyan Impostor.
PUNCHING BACK TWICE AS HARD: New Romney Ad: Voting For Revenge Or Love Of Country.
Fretard is very upset that Chris Christie is now campaigning for Obama!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb ass Dem dosen't know the difference between a threat and an all expence paid vacation , chicken shit name changer.
"dosen't" "expence"??? Know what, Delusions of Adequacy x 10, I doubt you're sufficiently literate to even sign an alligator-mouth check your butterfly-ass can't cover.

Since: Oct 12

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>somebody got their hillbilly feelings butt hurt!

dont mistake my toying with you and making an azzhole out of you a sign of weakness.
im still the happy go lucky kinda guy that would choke you the fk out in under three minutes.:)
Happy go lucky guy and choke you the fk out in the same sentence clearly show your intelligent side.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jack Daniels wrote:
The Days of this bastard's raping and pilaging this Country into Oblivion, and his Muderous Acts against our officials and it's people are now numbered to THREE!
The only thing he has to look forward to after that is a trial for his crimes.
We ALL look forward to starting to recover from the destruction this vile bastard has caused, and seeing to it he pay for every single one of his crimes against this Country!
Hey!! ANother dumb southern racist!!

You have foour more years to whine, loser!!
THE DEBIL

Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FRED AND PADDY SAT AND PEERED OUT INTO THE DARKNESS. A CLOUD OF VAPOR HUNG IN THE AIR AS IF POUNDED UP OUT OF THE PAVEMENT BY THE SHEER FORCE OF THE RAIN. GRADUALLY, THE TWO MEN REALIZED THEY COULD SEE TWO PAIRS OF GLOWING RED EYES STARING BACK AT THEM. THEIR HEARTBEATS QUICKENED AND INSTINCTIVELY THEY LOOKED FOR SOMEWHERE TO RUN BUT THERE WAS NOWHERE TO GO, NOTHING TO HIDE BEHIND, THIS WAS A DEAD-END AND THEY KNEW IT.

AND THEN A HOARSE, RASPY CACKLING CAME TO THEM OUT OF THE NIGHT, "WELL, WELL, WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HEEERE?" THE VOICE CAME CLOSER, "IF I MAY AND IF I MIGHT I SMELL TERRIFIED MEN, A HAG'S DELIGHT!"

PADDY AND FRED SHUDDERED AND WATCHED WITH ORB-LIKE EYES, FRIGHTENED OUT OF THEIR WITS, AS A DARK FIGURE SLOWLY STEPPED UP THE STAIRS TOWARDS THEM. THEY COULD ONLY SEE IT'S GLOWING RED EYES AND A BLACK SILHOUETTE. THE OTHER PAIR OF RED EYES CONTINUED TO WATCH FROM A DISTANCE AND MADE NO MOVE TOWARDS THEM.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Fretard is very upset that Chris Christie is now campaigning for Obama!!
Yes..Christy is on fred's shit list...

The Kenyan blackmailed Christy and Bloomberg by threatening to withhold FEMA funds

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>6 years, U.S. Navy, 1970-1976. No need to thank me for covering your ass Canadian sissy.
Nice thing about anonymous internet forums.

People like you can make up any lie they wish, and there is no way to prove it either way.

But your being in jail since 18 might just prove your whole story to be a bunch of bullshit!!

You're really nothing but a dumb racist POS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 10 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 1,870
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min loose cannon 175,147
Abby 7-31 14 min PEllen 2
Amy 7-31 21 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 23 min Exactly right 1
Why We will Go to War with Russia 33 min Exactly right 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000