Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
734,041 - 734,060 of 1,099,884 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
cway

United States

#792640 Nov 3, 2012
See what I mean?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#792641 Nov 3, 2012
General Keane Debunks Ridiculous Benghazi Conspiracy

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/02/reti...

Bolling doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about. Two of the four Americans, Doherty and Woods, were killed by mortar fire at the CIA Annex after the rest of the consulate staff had been evacuated by the CIA team.

Second, and once again, Bolling is under the false impression that American soldiers can just beam in Star Trek style to any situation. They can’t.

Between Keane and Geraldo, it’s almost as if Fox News guest bookers are deliberately trying to embarrass Bolling. Good job.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#792642 Nov 3, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's FEMA, airhead?
FEMA is doing the job as required. Thanks to Obama, who made Bush look the idiot we all know he is.

Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have come out for Obama!!

Christie is now Obama's BFF!!

""Christie thanked the president for their “great working relationship” and said Obama had “sprung into action immediately.”

Romney will lose!!

Waxman is still a retarded troll!!

Stay stupid, Waxturd, it's all you're good at, other than making up lies about family members!! LOL
O Baloney

United States

#792643 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You should volunteer to write retardican ads
You should volunteer to do something. Maybe man the next drone attack in Boca.
Linda

Edison, NJ

#792644 Nov 3, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Obama donated?
1000 pairs of Michelle's shoes. Families in Staten Island are using them as houseboats.
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792645 Nov 3, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining, and Crying? That never works.
Looks to me Like ole Rush did a pretty good job of putting you bastards in your place. He's got you posting about him right now....ewwwwwww, aren' you just sooo vewy burning mads right now? GOOD! hahahaha
Nah, Rush is like a butt itch. Once scratched, he's NBD. Try again Repubtard.

Location hidden

#792646 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan doesn't care about white people
COMPETENCE: Staten Island residents say Hurricane Sandy relief effort ‘forgot’ victims in their borough; outrage at response. It’s like a Katrina rerun, with Obama as Bush, Bloomberg as Ray Nagin, and Staten Island as the 9th Ward. Only the press is going light on the President this time..
Prove your ignorance again, Fretard!!

That's why both Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have endorsed OBama for President!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Four more years of your stupid old white guy whining!!

I'm lovin' it!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792647 Nov 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
all bureaucratic crappola....
FEMA has not done any of the following:
restored power to one single home....
restored heat to one single home....
filled one single gasoline tank.....
provided food and clothing to anybody whose home was destroyed....
Guess they're gonna hafta pull themselves up by their own proverbial bootstraps.

Isn't that what you guys are all about?
Be careful what you wish for...looks like you got it.

Have a tissue.

Location hidden

#792648 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>50 million babies murdered in democrat abortion mills.
More inbred stupidity.

Abortion is legal in th eUSA, per theSupreme Court, as part of the US Constitution.

Why do you nitwits hate the US Constitution??

As much as morons like you call it murder, all it does is make you look even more backwards and retarded!!

Abortion is legal, take your religious biases and move to a communist coountry, where you belong!!
Deetroight

United States

#792649 Nov 3, 2012
illinois wrote:
Obama is going to win.
Dat be good cuz we wanna be keeping da stamps and shit

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#792650 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Sign of a liar
"silly"
Why does president nobama hem, haw and er so much. Sign of a Liar.
Peace
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792652 Nov 3, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the cases you cited, none of those Involved the Murder of a Government Official while the President sat there and watched it happen and ALLOWED the terrorists to kill them.
You damn right we're "exploiting" this...we're gonna make damn sure the Murdring bastard does NOT get away scott free on this one, and it matters not if our Government takes action or WE do, either way the bastard is gonna pay the price for it! People can attempt to spin it any way they like, but the fact remains we do NOT conspire with terrorists and those that do get the same thing the Muj filth does that actually carried out. Conspiracy to commit is no different than if the bastard poured the diesel fuel himself and set it on fire. It the very SAME THING!
YA KNOW, HONEY, THERE'S ANOTHER GUY WHO SAT THERE AN' WATCHED, WHAT ABOUT HIM? I THINK HIS NAME'S... GENERAL PETRAEUS. YEAH, THAT'S IT... HE'S... UM.. THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA, THE "AMBASSADOR'S" BOSS. HOW YOU THINK HE DID IN THIS MATTER, HUH?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#792653 Nov 3, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>bommie is the one to be scared of, he is downgrading our military, then anyone can come in and take our country, meaning muslium countries, that's the plan.
"bommie"?? Come on now, racist Madison, tell us that really funny joke about the Obama Stimulus package with the watermelon, KFC, and kool aid again. Try to figure out sentence construction while you at it...

Location hidden

#792654 Nov 3, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
Whining, and Crying? That never works.
Looks to me Like ole Rush did a pretty good job of putting you bastards in your place. He's got you posting about him right now....ewwwwwww, aren' you just sooo vewy burning mads right now? GOOD! hahahaha
Not nearly so much as Obama has driven you racists, Slimeball,Beck and Frump included, over the edge for four years.

Rush's lies and stupidity must be addressed. He's lost so many advertisers, he'll soon join Beck and Palin in 'let's ignore these morons' land!! LOL

Prepare for four more, you racist POS!!

I'm lovin it!!

Spokane, WA

#792655 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
There have been a number of vandalism arrests of white males over age 50 for destroying Democrat signs!
What a bunch of fools! The police caught one in the act near my neighborhood at 2 am!!
"silly"
There are idiots on both sides of the fence. As I posted recently all the signs supporting republicans in my neighborhood were recently stolen. The signs for democrat candidates were not touched.
Peace
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

#792656 Nov 3, 2012
Anybody been to Staten Island, yet?

Sounds like they could use those supplies sent from the Romney rally if ONLY someone could off-load the trucks.

Location hidden

#792657 Nov 3, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Why does president nobama hem, haw and er so much. Sign of a Liar.
Peace
Sign of a man who thinks through what he says.

Unlike loser Romney, who insults our ally, Britain, with stupid, off the cuff remarks.

Hey Ed!! How's the resident dementia patient doing these days?? Still making up stories about dead children??

Your agony will be over on Tuesday, when Obama is reelected.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792658 Nov 3, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the cases you cited, none of those Involved the Murder of a Government Official while the President sat there and watched it happen and ALLOWED the terrorists to kill them.
You damn right we're "exploiting" this...we're gonna make damn sure the Murdring bastard does NOT get away scott free on this one, and it matters not if our Government takes action or WE do, either way the bastard is gonna pay the price for it! People can attempt to spin it any way they like, but the fact remains we do NOT conspire with terrorists and those that do get the same thing the Muj filth does that actually carried out. Conspiracy to commit is no different than if the bastard poured the diesel fuel himself and set it on fire. It the very SAME THING!
Liar.

I remember very clearly a young soldier ordered to "stand watch" on an Iraq street corner, just that man in his uniform holding his rifle.

Bush said the Iraqis are our friends.

The young man was shot on video in a drive by. Dead.

Multiply that by around 100,000 for dead and maimed for life.

Plus the 1.5 million Iraq dead: mostly civilian. We sure liberated them. Real good!

Now back to your Mitt Romney:

He says military build up good.

Keeping retired Medicare bad.

He says tax cuts for super rich good.

72 million uninsured allowed to purchase affordable healthcare bad.

He says can of cold corn good.

$10 bucks donation bad.

Mitt Romney: worst on earth?
fred

Milford, CT

#792659 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your ignorance again, Fretard!!
That's why both Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have endorsed OBama for President!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Four more years of your stupid old white guy whining!!
I'm lovin' it!!
REASON TV: Gas Lines, Gouging, and Hurricane Sandy: Keeping Prices Low Means Nobody Gets Fuel. Can somebody explain basic economics to Chris Christie and Mayor Bloomberg?

Spokane, WA

#792660 Nov 3, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's FEMA, airhead?
"silly"
Where are president nobama's college records? His grades? The funding for his education? The president has hings to hide? He is a coward?
Pe3ace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 34 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE