Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,702)

Showing posts 734,021 - 734,040 of1,073,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those the same "math nerds" that came up with the current and last unemployment rate numbers just in time for Obama's re-election campaign?
Yeah, sounds real legit.
Whatever.
Snort Oyster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The application process, more than likely dozens of pages of government mumbo-jumbo, doesn't even start until later today. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE "RED TAPE" OBAMA WAS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO CUT? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "PROCESS" OBAMA WAS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO "SPEED UP?" WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA ANYWAY? PEOPLE ARE DYING OUT THERE WHILE OBAMA PARTIES!
Maybe you should "Party" a bit. You seem uptight. Snort a line like GWB.
Snort Oyster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Any lie counts eh?
now let me see....i know i had that list of Mittler's lies somewhere....oh well, this will do....
Mitt Romney debates himself, round 2
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/15/1143...
he even lies to himself.
I don't think Myth even believes himself. Poor fool looks into the mirror, and sees a stranger.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be, but the idiot fringe is alive and well. God help us.
now what would be the fun in that?

don't drain the barrel God! it's getting crowded in there!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He served in SingSing
My America is back (sung to My boyfriend is back, Angels)

He went away and the Kenyan hung around
And bothered me, every night
And when I wouldn't go out with the Kenyan
Kenyan said things that weren't very nice

My America's back and there's gonna be in trouble
(Hey-la-day-la my America's back)
The Kenyan see him comin' better cut out on the double
The Kenyan been spreading lies that I was untrue
So look out now cause he's comin' after the Kenyan

(Hey, he knows what the Kenyan been tryin')
(And he knows that Kenyan's been lyin')

He's been gone for such a long time
Now he's back and things'll be fine
The Kenyan gonna be sorry he was ever born
Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong

(Hey he knows I wasn't cheatin'!)
(Now the Kenyan's gonna get a beatin'!)

(What made the Kenyan think we'd believe all his lies?)
(Wah-ooo, wah-ooo)
(TRRhe Kenyan is a big man now but he'll cut the Kenyan down to size
(Wah-ooo, wait and see)

My America's back he's gonna save my reputation
If I were Kenyan I'd take a permanent vacation
(Hey-la, hey-la, my America's back)

Yeah, my America's back
(La-day-la, my America's back)
Look out now, yeah, my America's back
I could see him comin'
So the Kenyan better get a runnin'
Alright now
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(La-day-la, my Americas's back)
My America's back now

[Fades]

Know he's comin' after the Kenyan
Because he knows I've been true now...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
every single American who hates Hussein will vote on Tuesday.....
not so much for the lazy Obamabots.....
The weather is supposed to be lousy Tuesday. That means most welfare recipients and other Obama supporters will stay home because they don't "wants" to get their "baby's all wet an sh't" or mess up their nails that they just "gots did". Thing are looking up on election day for President Romney.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should "Party" a bit. You seem uptight. Snort a line like GWB.
darn that big mouth Barbie lookalike at FOX. the world might never have known.....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking maybe add another day. Reroute people, paper ballots. Lets hope it's restored. Most of it here in Manhattan has been restored as of yesterday. We got ours yesterday. What a nightmare. Never saw anything like it. Can't complain. At least we still have a home.
Imagine being stuck in a high rise? Glad you survived without damage. So sorry for the Staten Island residents, and New Jersey. Just watched a man who is doing 12 hour shifts rescuing neighbors with his wetsuit and kayak!
Jack Daniels

Woodleaf, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The Days of this bastard's raping and pilaging this Country into Oblivion, and his Muderous Acts against our officials and it's people are now numbered to THREE!

The only thing he has to look forward to after that is a trial for his crimes.

We ALL look forward to starting to recover from the destruction this vile bastard has caused, and seeing to it he pay for every single one of his crimes against this Country!
Masama Muhfugger

Columbia Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Totally Bogus, What happened in Libya is CIA business, But you're willing to try to use it for political hay. Sorry a## Chump
You're a brainless lib. Obama knew the diplomat and 3 other Americans were being attacked by Islamic terrorists and did nothing. For that he is a coward. He did it for political reasons. Then he sent the UN ambassador out to the Sunday talk shows 5 days later and lied to the people about what happened. Blamed it on an anti muslim video. This president is no commander in chief. He is a miserable failure. This is bigger than Watergate and if re elected he should be impeached.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is this from the Mormon bible?
The book of Ralph.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
No way in hell you ever served this country
6 years, U.S. Navy, 1970-1976. No need to thank me for covering your ass Canadian sissy.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
On the November 2 edition of Fox & Friends, retired Gen. Jack Keane discussed claims that, in the words of guest co-host Eric Bolling, the Obama administration "did not call on the only response team that may have been able to intervene during the attack." Keane responded:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/02/foxs-...
Sorry had to shorten your less than completely accurate post of the entire conversation so I could fill others in on "the rest of the story" you didn't think people should know about.

Now why are you leaving out what Geraldo Rivera made very clear in that same conversation that as there is correctly so outrage and questions concerning all the info that has been put out by the White House to the American people about the video crap AND the unanswered questions and actions by the administration concerning even sending the ambassador to Lybia at the time prior to 9/11 and then the lack of security they were given before the attacks when they had requesting repeatidly to have more security and made it clear they could not withstand a planned corodianted attack, and yet they received no back up or increased security and in fact the administration had been pulling security OUT of the embassey and area just a month prior even though they had been informed that it was needed and they could not keep it secure or defend it in the event of an attack. And futhermore there was not any increased at embassey's all over the place for 9/11 like had been done EVERY STICKEN YEAR SINCE 2001!!!

You kind of left out the fact that Geraldo Rivera also said that the criticism of the administration concerning security prior to the attack and the response and blame for the video and lack of answers from the administration since the attack and murders is certainly warrented!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>The weather is supposed to be lousy Tuesday. That means most welfare recipients and other Obama supporters will stay home because they don't "wants" to get their "baby's all wet an sh't" or mess up their nails that they just "gots did". Thing are looking up on election day for President Romney.
hey bro, we alls will takes the bus after Sunday goes to meetin' so we cans all cast us 5 or 6 early votes.

Try to keep up. It's the economy stupid. Obamabucks. Haven't you seen Total Recall?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FEMA still not in Staten Island helping, just FEMA people with clipboards driving through taking inventory.

Meanwhile, Obama & FEMA (Dyke Janet Nepalotano) patting themselves on the back, yet people need food, blankets & other items.

Another liberal facade, presented by the left.
Snort Oyster

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that Obama is thankful that something happened to get people's minds off of Benghazi.
The Repubs never had one misstep in other countries matters, right? Pull your head out of the sand ignorant one. IRAQ. MANY MORE dead.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the 2008 election,, those two old retirees fighting over lawn signs who got arrested? The Dunkin Donuts crowd with nothing else to do. At it again. Lol.
I wish they would do away with signs, it's a blight on the scenery, doesn't affect votes anyway. All the Democrats in my neighborhood haven't put up signs, me included for fear of vandalism. These. Rightwingers are sick in the head
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

I think Real/Dave should deliver the eulogy for Obama on Wednesdays morning it should be short and Simple…. Na Na Na Na Ha Ha Ha Goodbye!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imagine being stuck in a high rise? Glad you survived without damage. So sorry for the Staten Island residents, and New Jersey. Just watched a man who is doing 12 hour shifts rescuing neighbors with his wetsuit and kayak!
Yeah, sure bag jowls. Your Democrats in power can't help, so other folks are. You neglect to point that out, Government Class Obamabot.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS, LIVE FROM STATEN ISLAND: FEMA is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING so far to help anybody! They are just walking around writing damage reports telling people to "just be patient". WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 734,021 - 734,040 of1,073,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 1 hr Harold B Alls 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 5 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 5 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000