Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792587 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine being stuck in a high rise? Glad you survived without damage. So sorry for the Staten Island residents, and New Jersey. Just watched a man who is doing 12 hour shifts rescuing neighbors with his wetsuit and kayak!
Yeah, sure bag jowls. Your Democrats in power can't help, so other folks are. You neglect to point that out, Government Class Obamabot.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792588 Nov 3, 2012
BREAKING NEWS, LIVE FROM STATEN ISLAND: FEMA is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING so far to help anybody! They are just walking around writing damage reports telling people to "just be patient". WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA!?!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792589 Nov 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The book of Ralph.
They're losing it!! How's Grayson doing?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#792590 Nov 3, 2012
Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Myth even believes himself. Poor fool looks into the mirror, and sees a stranger.
post-it notes.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792591 Nov 3, 2012
Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a brainless lib. Obama knew the diplomat and 3 other Americans were being attacked by Islamic terrorists and did nothing. For that he is a coward. He did it for political reasons. Then he sent the UN ambassador out to the Sunday talk shows 5 days later and lied to the people about what happened. Blamed it on an anti muslim video. This president is no commander in chief. He is a miserable failure. This is bigger than Watergate and if re elected he should be impeached.
And this Sandy fiasco will be bigger than Katrina. The events of the last two months will spell the end of the Obama regime.
fred

Milford, CT

#792592 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Imagine being stuck in a high rise? Glad you survived without damage. So sorry for the Staten Island residents, and New Jersey. Just watched a man who is doing 12 hour shifts rescuing neighbors with his wetsuit and kayak!
If you felt anything for the Staten Island victims, you'd fire the Kenyan Impostor.

PUNCHING BACK TWICE AS HARD: New Romney Ad: Voting For Revenge Or Love Of Country.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792593 Nov 3, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
The Days of this bastard's raping and pilaging this Country into Oblivion, and his Muderous Acts against our officials and it's people are now numbered to THREE!
The only thing he has to look forward to after that is a trial for his crimes.
We ALL look forward to starting to recover from the destruction this vile bastard has caused, and seeing to it he pay for every single one of his crimes against this Country!
Where's the tax returns?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792594 Nov 3, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure bag jowls. Your Democrats in power can't help, so other folks are. You neglect to point that out, Government Class Obamabot.
Speak English
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792595 Nov 3, 2012
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.

Can I get a second?

(More tax cuts for the richest, so 20 million children uninsured get no medicine? ALL WITH A BIG MITT SMILE FILTHY GRIN)
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792596 Nov 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
post-it notes.
LOL! A reminder- "Who am I today?"

Classic.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#792597 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>6 years, U.S. Navy, 1970-1976. No need to thank me for covering your ass Canadian sissy.
I thank you.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792598 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
The Jews of Florida will deliver the vote for President Obama. They hate Romneys lying pandering.
I thought Jews hated blacks but loved rich people?
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792599 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Where's the tax returns?
Another country.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792600 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Where's the tax returns?
Where's the college transcripts?
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#792601 Nov 3, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those the same "math nerds" that came up with the current and last unemployment rate numbers just in time for Obama's re-election campaign?
Yeah, sounds real legit.
Maybe the republicans in the house should focus on job bills and not all social issues!!!
republicans introduced bills:
44 bills on abortion
71 bills on family relationships
99 bills on religion
36 bills on marriage
67 bills on firearms/gun control
522 bills on taxation
455 bills on government
0 bills on job creation
Senate 18 stalled job bills!
Now we know who to blame for the employment rate. THE PRESIDENT ONLY SIGNS THE BILLS INTO LAWS.SO WHEN YOU SAY IT'S OBAMA FAULT YOU SOUND LIKE AND IDIOT!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#792602 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
The whole thing is unreal. I havent been able to watch anything, tv still out. Just walking around is an eye opener. Downtown was devastated. On the island its really bad on the coastlines. Its not just Staten Island and Jersey. Long Beach, the Rockaways, Coney Island, City Island all the way out north and south. It's gonna take years to recover from this. And its cold. But everyone is helping out as much as they can. We brought food and coats to a shelter downtown as did so many others. The National Guard and the Coast Guard are setting up generators in some of the gas stations this morning. That should help.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792603 Nov 3, 2012
dem wrote:
uh oh
To be exceptionally clear: I do not mean to imply that the polls are biased in Mr. Obama’s favor. But there is the chance that they could be biased in either direction. If they are biased in Mr. Obama’s favor, then Mr. Romney could still win; the race is close enough. If they are biased in Mr. Romney’s favor, then Mr. Obama will win by a wider-than-expected margin, but since Mr. Obama is the favorite anyway, this will not change who sleeps in the White House on Jan. 20.
My argument, rather, is this: we’ve about reached the point where if Mr. Romney wins, it can only be because the polls have been biased against him. Almost all of the chance that Mr. Romney has in the FiveThirtyEight forecast, about 16 percent to win the Electoral College, reflects this possibility.
Yes, of course: most of the arguments that the polls are necessarily biased against Mr. Romney reflect little more than wishful thinking.
Nevertheless, these arguments are potentially more intellectually coherent than the ones that propose that the race is “too close to call.” It isn’t. If the state polls are right, then Mr. Obama will win the Electoral College. If you can’t acknowledge that after a day when Mr. Obama leads 19 out of 20 swing-state polls, then you should abandon the pretense that your goal is to inform rather than entertain the public.
But the state polls may not be right. They could be biased. Based on the historical reliability of polls, we put the chance that they will be biased enough to elect Mr. Romney at 16 percent.
16%? That's like-cold day in hel* odds. Bye Mittens. Thanks goodness Americans realize what a loser you are as a politician
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792604 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Can I get a second?
(More tax cuts for the richest, so 20 million children uninsured get no medicine? ALL WITH A BIG MITT SMILE FILTHY GRIN)
50 million babies murdered in democrat abortion mills.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792605 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Where's the tax returns?
Where's FEMA, airhead?
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792606 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Can I get a second?
Naw, my neighbor that don't pick up his dog's poop is worse.

(yah, I hear you!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min Concerned_American 352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min JOEL 70,085
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 30 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min grave digger 47,497
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Grand Birther 179,351
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 49 min LittlejigsRPigs 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]