Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,881 - 733,900 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792468 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Google? The phrase is deja vu, not deja vous, Loser. How long before you dropped out of middle school and started seeking taxpayer funding for your GED? Still at it?
This thread gets even funnier. leosnsna calls somneone "else" a loser. Could not find any typos.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#792469 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Really?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#792470 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Google? The phrase is deja vu, not deja vous, Loser. How long before you dropped out of middle school and started seeking taxpayer funding for your GED? Still at it?
Vuja De is the sudden feeling that you've never been here before.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#792471 Nov 3, 2012
Department of Justice Investigating Alleged Ballot Fraud At Clackamas County Elections

Sources say election worker filled in ballots for Republican candidates

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-29390-depa...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#792472 Nov 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
we know the nature of the primitive enemy and are prepared.....
I'll personaly pay travel expences for any mau mau who wants to cross my property line , it will be the last thing they do on this earth .
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792473 Nov 3, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, they'll have to pay me.
I am actually Certified, and have NO problem presenting the credentials and/or WORK examples to prove it.
Red Cross donations-just for showing the proof of qualifications- anyone, anyone-Buelller?
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
I have no doubt that you're "certified"
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792476 Nov 3, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya don't say?
The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money (Warren Buffett's) are on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years of a sellout obama....
-
It's the culture...
How bout it

Huntsville, AL

#792477 Nov 3, 2012
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 29, 2012 — ABC REFUSES TO AIR AD FOR DVD DURING DEBATE; APPLE’S ITUNES DENIES PLACEMENT ON FRONT PAGE

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/— The blockbuster hit film “2016: Obama’s America,” which grossed more than $33 million at the box office is currently the #4 DVD in the United States, according to Nielsen VideoScan in spite of continued efforts on the part of the mainstream media to block its path.

“Love him or hate him, you don’t know him.” 2016: Obama’s America is the definitive account of how one man’s past could redefine a nation and where we will be in 2016 if Obama remains in the White House.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/29/4946851/oaf-...

Also, there is still time to watch the other fantastic documentary movie of the truth about Obama and his plans for America. You may rent it on Youtube for $4.99 for 72 hours. Below is the link:

DREAMS FROM MY REAL FATHER

http://youtu.be/7IgxSM9X5IQ
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#792479 Nov 3, 2012
Just in: Tea party news network refuses to endorse Romney instead recommending that voters choose none of the above.

I know this is true__I read it on Topix.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792480 Nov 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
America does not want to be a Third World country like New York.....
Ten Four-about time you said something made some sense...you were starting to sound like some of dem dar whiney azz, fweeriding zombieTics types, stinking duh world owes dem a fweeride on silver platter fer life, off somebody/everybody ELSES life work.

That's BULLSHYTE.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE (ROCKS!) et al 2012!
Leadership for ALL of America again-NOT just some!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792481 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lily believes a woman's place is just in the home or at an abortion clinic, unemployed with no job...- Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
-
It's the culture....
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792482 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you doubt or don't...because I have no doubt, you're sick in duh head!
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!!
Leadership with ETHICS, INTEGRITY, DECENCY, Priorites and HUMANITY for ALL of America again-NOT just some!
Snort oyster

AOL

#792483 Nov 3, 2012
A vote for Romney is a vote for the slimy guy that sold yo momma that cr@ppy Renault.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792484 Nov 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Just in: Tea party news network refuses to endorse Romney instead recommending that voters choose none of the above.
I know this is true__I read it on Topix.
Why are you a realtime moron?
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792485 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>lily believes a woman's place is just in the home or at an abortion clinic, unemployed with no job...- Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
-
It's the culture....
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWE.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
FORWARD to enlightenment again--OUT of the dark age, thirty years BEHIND the times of the insanity of the past Four WASTED years.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#792487 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just an oyster killer, huh?
The way you slaughter the English language you might be an illiterate ninja.
The offer still stands Dem , you want me to send air fare ?? I got a few acres here I am sure I have room for ya .

ny ny

#792488 Nov 3, 2012
Firewall Intact

http://www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/109588/da... #

Along with the solidly blue states, "the combination of Wisconsin, Nevada, and Ohio provides Obama with 271 electoral votes. As of today, there is not a single non-partisan survey showing Romney ahead in any of these three of these states."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

The polling averages show Obama leading in those states by 2.9, 5.4 and 2.7 points respectively.

ny ny

#792489 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money (Warren Buffett's) are on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years of a sellout obama....
-
It's the culture...
Say what?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792490 Nov 3, 2012
Obama's FEMA is doing agreat job - Democrats in action...

They are telling everyone without power, telephone or cell signals to go to their website for help.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#792491 Nov 3, 2012
Snort oyster wrote:
A vote for Romney is a vote for the slimy guy that sold yo momma that cr@ppy Renault.
A vote for Obama will get ya 2 crack pipes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE