Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,861 - 733,880 of 1,082,921 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Mayor Ray of New Orleans

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Paul Ryan coming to PA today. Will he finally apologize for this yes votes under Bush that created this recession?
Or will e continue to be the sniveling weasel he has always been.
Says the sniveling weasel that consistently and daily ignores the facts about the root cause of the recession, including Pelosi and Reid's unopposed four solid years of failure.

Democrats pushed this country off the cliff. Four more years of Obama will put this country in a permanent abyss. He can no longer promise hope and change. Now it is "settle," millions more in poverty and the end of the dream is the new norm in the Obama Economy. All that is missing are the dust bowls of the Great Depression.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

RealDave wrote:
Paul Ryan coming to PA today. Will he finally apologize for this yes votes under Bush that created this recession?
Or will e continue to be the sniveling weasel he has always been.
Do yew git alot of dem dar red lines unnner yer posts when yew type?

I shore do lol.

A sentence with out red lines-hm..let's see...

@DuhAVey
WahWahWah.....

Nope, not possible to respond with out red lines lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012
Economic Experience (free up the trade routes)

Energy Independence (untie the extreme doubled over red tape EPA knots, and stop squandering chasing failed soliar panels and just hugging trees)

Restore the CONSTITUTION and

Bring BACK JOBS for everyone again-NOT just some!!
Michelle

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey New York and Jersey!
Get better! Good luck! All the best!
Mitt Romney prayed to his God on Uranus.
He also left a can of corn for you!
Without power, I guess he wants you to enjoy that cold?
Red Cross asked for money.
Mitt Romney is "only" worth $300 million?
But like most right winger scum, he couldn't reach for his checkbook.
Enjoy that cold corn! Mitt the photo hag was here!
What cold? If we aren't vacationing in warm places, we keep the temperature in the White House warm enough to grow orchids.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2012/11/02/why-was-...
The Complete List of Barack Obama’s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders
as and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.
• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.
• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.
• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).
• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.
• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama desribed as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.
• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).
• Before he entered politics, Obama worked as a lawyer suing banks in landmark cases, forcing them to give home loans to unqualified minority borrowers — a practice now understood as one of the primary initial causes of the eventual housing bubble and market collapse.
• Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of Obamacare.
• Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats).
• Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler.
• Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.
• Doling out $800 billion in stimulus cash for “shovel-ready” jobs that didn’t exist — the money just evaporated with no measurable economic benefit.
• Alienating and isolating Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.
• Apologizing to Islamists and terrorists for offending them.
• Under Obama’s watch, for the first time in history America’s credit rating was downgraded, due to his poor economic policies.
• Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead — thereby managing to both weaken our economy and damage the environment simultaneously.
• Proposed in 2008 to intentionally bankrupt the coal industry — and now lies to voters and workers in coal-producing regions about his true intent.
• Pretends to be concerned about skyrocketing energy prices, when in fact he vowed to increase them on purpose (so as to make alternative energy schemes more competitive.)
If you bounce these off Snopes or any fact checker and the list disappears.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

RealDave wrote:
My God, I just saw an RNC paid ad that blames the debt & economy on Obama.
The Republican Party that doubled the debt under Bush.
The Republican Party that left the White House with the worst recession in 80 years.
The Same Republican Party that did NOTHING to help us recover?
Had the nerve to put up this ad.
The worse part is that there are actually people that believe that sh*t. Dumb, ignorant uninformed eople.
vote for any Re
Their ads are all lies. Mitt is the biggest liar ever. And he is not a liberal at all.
O Baloney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go hide, boo
And your neighbors can't tell whether your Halloween mask is on or off.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

In The Last Few Hours…Sudden Danger Signs In Polling
By Dick Morris on November 2, 2012

Dick Morris, who just days ago predicted a landslide for Mitt Romney, may be wavering.

"With that caution in mind, a danger signal comes from the latest Rasmussen Poll reflecting a two point gain for Obama. Whereas before the storm, Rasmussen showed Romney two ahead, he now has the race tied at 48-48. That is troublesome.

"And, in Pennsylvania, Romney led on Wednesday night by two points but on Thursday night's polling, he was tied. We have also seem slippage for Romney in Michigan."

"More troubling, Rasmussen shows a two point gain for Obama in job approval rising from 48% to 50% in the current poll."..........

http://www.dickmorris.com/in-the-last-few-hou...

Even Dick Morris can't spin this into great news for Mitt Romney?

Start warming up, Fat Lady.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
if a homeowner has insurance, what good is FEMA?.....
For the people who don't
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey New York and Jersey!
Any werd on out of pocket donations from those in the immediate proximaty of the Ovile Orfice of 1600 hunnert Pennsylvania yet?

Naw-didn't think so....dem slots machines still gots the lights on for duh mantra-chantra in Vegas.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
PROVEN LEADERSHIP-FOR the PEOPLE who PAY the salaries of!!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid has shored up his reputation as Mitt Romney's arch-enemy by announcing that a Democrat-controlled Senate would block Romney's every move.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3230-harry-...
Good
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Any werd on out of pocket donations from those in the immediate proximaty of the Ovile Orfice of 1600 hunnert Pennsylvania yet?
Naw-didn't think so....dem slots machines still gots the lights on for duh mantra-chantra in Vegas.
PROVEN LEADERSHIP-FOR the PEOPLE who PAY the salaries of!!!
You should volunteer to write retardican ads
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't decide which I like better, "I want to see Donald Trump's death certificate." or "There's no fool like a FOX fool". Hope you don't mind if I borrow these on another site.
The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money (Warren Buffett's) are on their side... or John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices cold, hungry and dying...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts....
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Their ads are all lies. Mitt is the biggest liar ever. And he is not a liberal at all.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Liberals of no priorities SUCK. Just look at the mess of the past four years.

NO integrity.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012-or let the 1480 day countdown of no'mo' ghetto/gutter, phat crayon kiddie trash countdown begin!!
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I agree, glad the people could see his phony he is. But, with all his lies, the latest doozy about Jeep, and continuing to put out ads about it is preposterous!! And he's still saying it! They don't care, they'll vote or that liar anyway. Lies don't matter to retardican.
Your fwee ride vote is null and void I am making it that way when my vote cancels your out , have a nice day ,
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bounce these off Snopes or any fact checker and the list disappears.
America knows the "fact checkers" are Soros paid propaganda fronts that reinforce the Kenyan's lies. Ya know like fat Candy Crowley

The Kenyan: You should be thanking me

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
In The Last Few Hours…Sudden Danger Signs In Polling
By Dick Morris on November 2, 2012
Dick Morris, who just days ago predicted a landslide for Mitt Romney, may be wavering.
"With that caution in mind, a danger signal comes from the latest Rasmussen Poll reflecting a two point gain for Obama. Whereas before the storm, Rasmussen showed Romney two ahead, he now has the race tied at 48-48. That is troublesome.
"And, in Pennsylvania, Romney led on Wednesday night by two points but on Thursday night's polling, he was tied. We have also seem slippage for Romney in Michigan."
"More troubling, Rasmussen shows a two point gain for Obama in job approval rising from 48% to 50% in the current poll."..........
http://www.dickmorris.com/in-the-last-few-hou...
Even Dick Morris can't spin this into great news for Mitt Romney?
Start warming up, Fat Lady.
What a despicable creature he is!!

If power is not restored, what happens on voting day?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey New York and Jersey!
What has Obama donated?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
For the people who don't
Givverment insurance?? NOT.

FEMA--For catastrophic calamities-not stupidity.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012
REAL Economic EXPERIENCE-for ALL of America again-NOT just some!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should volunteer to write retardican ads
Nope, they'll have to pay me.

I am actually Certified, and have NO problem presenting the credentials and/or WORK examples to prove it.

Red Cross donations-just for showing the proof of qualifications- anyone, anyone-Buelller?

Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Ha.hahahaha, I just caught a clip of Obama saying that "you have to own what you say" When is he going to start?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dale 175,041
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 301
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min nono 3,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min andet1987 4,565
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Terry rigsby 48,984
Word (Dec '08) 38 min andet1987 4,589
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 39 min andet1987 476
Abby 7-29 2 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••