Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792604 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(More tax cuts for the richest, so 20 million children uninsured get no medicine? ALL WITH A BIG MITT SMILE FILTHY GRIN)
50 million babies murdered in democrat abortion mills.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792605 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the tax returns?
Where's FEMA, airhead?
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792606 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(More tax cuts for the richest, so 20 million children uninsured get no medicine? ALL WITH A BIG MITT SMILE FILTHY GRIN)
Naw, my neighbor that don't pick up his dog's poop is worse.

(yah, I hear you!)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#792607 Nov 3, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry had to shorten your less than completely accurate post of the entire conversation so I could fill others in on "the rest of the story" you didn't think people should know about.
Now why are you leaving out what Geraldo Rivera made very clear in that same conversation that as there is correctly so outrage and questions concerning all the info that has been put out by the White House to the American people about the video crap AND the unanswered questions and actions by the administration concerning even sending the ambassador to Lybia at the time prior to 9/11 and then the lack of security they were given before the attacks when they had requesting repeatidly to have more security and made it clear they could not withstand a planned corodianted attack, and yet they received no back up or increased security and in fact the administration had been pulling security OUT of the embassey and area just a month prior even though they had been informed that it was needed and they could not keep it secure or defend it in the event of an attack. And futhermore there was not any increased at embassey's all over the place for 9/11 like had been done EVERY STICKEN YEAR SINCE 2001!!!
You kind of left out the fact that Geraldo Rivera also said that the criticism of the administration concerning security prior to the attack and the response and blame for the video and lack of answers from the administration since the attack and murders is certainly warrented!!!!
Not all of the facts have been presented. I think we can agree on that.

So the leap of faith crowd over at FOX needs to step back and take a breath. The fact is they started out with some good reporting that went bad when no one would pay attention because of their history of not so good reporting. It's a catch-22 of their own making.

In this case, FOX has done Obama a favor.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#792608 Nov 3, 2012
Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
The Repubs never had one misstep in other countries matters, right? Pull your head out of the sand ignorant one. IRAQ. MANY MORE dead.
The blatent lies about Benghazi are a misstep?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792609 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>6 years, U.S. Navy, 1970-1976. No need to thank me for covering your ass Canadian sissy.
Real your schtick, swabby. Pull out your blue card at the local VA clinic and let em know you need help. 20+ USAF trumps you till the sun, and Romney, go down.
fred

Milford, CT

#792610 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Speak English
The Kenyan doesn't care about white people

COMPETENCE: Staten Island residents say Hurricane Sandy relief effort ‘forgot’ victims in their borough; outrage at response. It’s like a Katrina rerun, with Obama as Bush, Bloomberg as Ray Nagin, and Staten Island as the 9th Ward. Only the press is going light on the President this time..

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#792611 Nov 3, 2012
keyedup wrote:
The Republicans try to stop democrats from voting in Florida...Cut early voting change polling places. Make the ballot so long it takes longer to vote.. Thats the true voter fraud...
Rick Scott should be removed from office and placed in prison for the rest of his life..
Republicans Can't win fair so they cheat....
It's the republican culture
"fuckedup"
When democrats lose they whine and cry. Expect a lot of crying and whining this election cycle.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#792613 Nov 3, 2012
In Benghazi timeline, CIA errors but no evidence of conspiracy

A detailed CIA timeline of the assault on U.S. facilities in Benghazi paints an anguishing picture of embattled Americans waiting for Libyan security forces who didn’t come and courageous CIA officers who died on a rooftop without the heavy weapons they needed, trying to protect their colleagues below.

It’s a story of individual bravery, but also of a CIA misjudgment in relying on Libyan militias and a newly formed Libyan intelligence organization to keep Americans safe in Benghazi.

While there were multiple errors that led to the final tragedy, there’s no evidence that the White House or CIA leadership deliberately delayed or impeded rescue efforts.

The CIA is now reviewing its security plans around the world to make sure the agency isn’t relying on shaky local forces. This is a difficult task because the United States has vulnerable arrangements in dozens of places.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/david-...
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#792614 Nov 3, 2012
Jack Daniels wrote:
The Days of this bastard's raping and pilaging this Country into Oblivion, and his Muderous Acts against our officials and it's people are now numbered to THREE!
The only thing he has to look forward to after that is a trial for his crimes.
We ALL look forward to starting to recover from the destruction this vile bastard has caused, and seeing to it he pay for every single one of his crimes against this Country!
Jack Daniels explains alot! please limit your self from 10 to 2 shots before posting.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#792616 Nov 3, 2012
What’s happening in New York” Dumpster Diving” is what Obama is offering the American People if he’s Elected!!Romney/Ryan
Jack Daniels

Woodleaf, NC

#792617 Nov 3, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fuckedup"
When democrats lose they whine and cry. Expect a lot of crying and whining this election cycle.
Peace
KMA
We're really gonna give them something to cry about, but it damn sure won't be the fact that we kicked that vile bastard out. Just watch what happens soon after the election...VERY soon!
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792618 Nov 3, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The blatent lies about Benghazi are a misstep?
Don't get me wrong. The Benghazi thing was horrible. I know it, you know it. Mistakes were made.

My point dear, is that the entire Iraq war was a useless fiasco, brought on by a Republican administration. They thought that they had ALL the answers. Turned out they were wrong. Wasteful. Think for a minute about the thousands of people that lost their lives.

You have made some mistakes, in your personal life? We as people are not infallible.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#792619 Nov 3, 2012
Romney Campaign, Media Collude in Unprecedented Politicization of Benghazi Attack

Five of the seven deadliest terrorist attacks on Americans overseas, claiming from five to 283 lives between 1983 and 2004, occurred in the lead-up to or during presidential campaigns. A sixth, the bombing of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, happened in the middle of a tense 1998 congressional campaign, and as the House girded itself for the coming impeachment battle.

Yet the handling of these attacks by Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush never became the kind of partisan fodder that the loss of four American lives at Benghazi has become, pushed by the Romney/Ryan ticket and unprecedented critical coverage, both of which are politicizing every nuance of the Obama administration’s response.

In contrast with Mitt Romney’s relentless Libya critique, Clinton in 1992, Clinton opponent Bob Dole in 1996, Bush II and Newt Gingrich in 1998, Bush II again in 2000 and Bush II opponent John Kerry in 2004 did not exploit these incidents, while Walter Mondale’s attempt to do so in 1984 got little media support. As forcefully as Romney is attempting to depict the attack as a consequence of Obama’s perceived Middle East “weakness,” over 90 percent of the 538 Americans who died in these seven earlier incidents did so while a Republican was in the White House, and Obama’s tally of four fatalities in overseas incidents is the lowest death toll of any modern American president. Nonetheless, Romney’s drumbeat about the Libya attack, focused on the timetable of administration disclosures about the nature of the assault, has had a greater impact on this presidential campaign than the abject bungling of far more catastrophic events that preceded it.

http://www.thenation.com/article/170742/romne... #

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792620 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>His plan is to sign and have Congress ratify the United Nations Small Arms Treaty, thus bypassing the 2nd amendment. On the surface, this treaty sounds like it is supposed to prevent rogue nations from obtaining weapons, but the "fine print" prohibits any citizen of any participating nation from owning or possessing any firearms.
And apparently you believe gun owners in the USA are such meek sheep we'll just happily hand them over to the local constabulary?
There will be blood coursing in torrents down the streets the first day, you'll have to wade through it to get to 7-11, and platoons of cops will be slaughtered indiscriminately. You think he doesn't know this? You think Congress doesn't know this?

Don't believe everything you read, chicken little. That email has been circulating for two years, and gun shows have since been doing a HUGE and thriving business. Our guns aren't going anywhere, and the military isn't about to turn on citizens. Mass desertion will become the order of the day.
He and Congress know that too.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#792621 Nov 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandy? I'm surprised you even know about that.
Fox News Focuses On Benghazi Attack While Largely Ignoring Hurricane Sandy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/fox-...
Though the fail rate on the Benhgazi 'attacks' has necessitated a swing to that natural disaster that occurred on the east coast, whatever it was.
"sonic"
You are lying. Fox News has and still is running extensive coverage of the disaster.
Be honest or are lies all you have?
Peace
KMA
redwhiteblue01

Grand Rapids, MI

#792622 Nov 3, 2012
The baffling moment reinforced the idea that Romney-who has a net worth of 250 million dollars is an out of touch fat cat.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#792623 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
They're losing it!! How's Grayson doing?
Haven't heard but his opponent only raised a few grand and isn't getting any $upport from the national party. Grayson should be a shoe in.
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792624 Nov 3, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fuckedup"
Peace
KMA
LOL, when Sarah Palin is trotted out as a right wing spokesperson, Repubs SHOULD cry. Go to bed.
cway

United States

#792625 Nov 3, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so fuckedup
When Republicans lose they whine and cry. Expect a lot of crying and whining this election cycle.
That's all you've done for the last four years. Prepare for four more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 48 min Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 3 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs