Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,821 - 733,840 of 1,101,475 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Linda

Edison, NJ

#792390 Nov 3, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Standing on the edge of the cliff - staring into the abyss - it is no time to go FORWARD!! How ironic that exactly 100 years later, the Titantic steams through iceberg laden waters and Captain Obama and his arrogant minions shout "FULL STEAM AHEAD". Psst - there aren't enough lifeboats!!
Obama is a very small person with a huge ego and no plan other than more of the same hate rhetoric.

Obama tells crowd voting is best 'revenge' against Romney
By Amie Parnes - 11/02/12 02:44 PM ET

President Obama called voting “the best revenge” on Friday at a rally in Ohio.

The line was a twist on Obama’s usual “don’t boo, vote” line that the president uses when crowds at this rallies boo Republican nominee Mitt Romney’s name.

“No, no, no, Don't boo. Vote,” Obama told a crowd in Springfield, Ohio.“Voting is the best revenge.”

But Republicans immediately pushed back on the comment.

“Obama would be using a plan to move our country forward as a motivator to get people to the polls if he had one -- not revenge,” said Kirsten Kukowski, a spokesperson for the Republican National Convention.

“So much for hope and change, now all Obama has is revenge.”

meanwhile:

Romney Tells Ohioans to Vote 'For Love of Country,' Not Revenge
Republican ticket holds pep rally before 25,000 people ahead of final efforts.

By Sarah Huisenga and Rebecca Kaplan
November 2, 2012 | 10:41 p.m.

WEST CHESTER, Ohio
-- Surrounded by more than two dozen Republican luminaries, Mitt Romney on Friday night made one of his final pitches for votes in Ohio, telling an enthusiastic audience that while President Obama suggested voting as an act of revenge, he wanted them to vote “for love of country.”
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792391 Nov 3, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry, but until we can clear up your ambiguous sexuality, i think you should address all your replies to fred.
Welfare mixed with sellout and idiot was never intended to be a career opportunity, sadly it's the best sonicmoron can do...
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices cold, hungry and dying...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why are you a OWS moron?
-
It's the culture...
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#792393 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
My God, I just saw an RNC paid ad that blames the debt & economy on Obama.

The Republican Party that doubled the debt under Bush.

The Republican Party that left the White House with the worst recession in 80 years.

The Same Republican Party that did NOTHING to help us recover?

Had the nerve to put up this ad.

The worse part is that there are actually people that believe that sh*t. Dumb, ignorant uninformed eople.

vote for any Re
Romney will inherit the worst economy in January!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792394 Nov 3, 2012
Hey New York and Jersey!

Get better! Good luck! All the best!

Mitt Romney prayed to his God on Uranus.

He also left a can of corn for you!

Without power, I guess he wants you to enjoy that cold?

Red Cross asked for money.

Mitt Romney is "only" worth $300 million?

But like most right winger scum, he couldn't reach for his checkbook.

Enjoy that cold corn! Mitt the photo hag was here!
fred

Milford, CT

#792395 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
The Republican Party that left the White House with the worst recession in 80 years.
The worse part is that there are actually people that believe that sh*t. Dumb, ignorant uninformed eople.
vote for any Re
Kenyan: Vote for revenge!

Romney:'I Ask the American People to Vote for Love of Country'...
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792396 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
vote for any Re
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792397 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(The moron leaves 72 million uninsured! SMILING ALL THE WHILE. What a photo hag! "Here I brought a can of corn? Red Cross needs money, I brought corn." Dumbffffffck!)
I agree, glad the people could see his phony he is. But, with all his lies, the latest doozy about Jeep, and continuing to put out ads about it is preposterous!! And he's still saying it! They don't care, they'll vote or that liar anyway. Lies don't matter to retardican.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792398 Nov 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie should have made firm demands of Obama.....called on him to do his job instead of flying off to Vegas.... instead of lavishing slobbering praise at a photo-op.....
Apparently he did do his job--which is looking out for Jersey.

What the velveteenage idol, prance and dance rockstaw did after-aint Christies problem--it's the DuhmboCrapTIc partays problem. Too bad for dem-cause MANY Independents will NOT be voting the d labelDUHM label because of it lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012-or let the 1460 day countdown of no'mo ghetto/gutter phat crayon crappola ad kiddie camplaigning begin!
Experience with INTEGRITY and Priorities FOR ALL of America again-NOT just some!
Mayor Ray of New Orleans

Edison, NJ

#792399 Nov 3, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>Bush was just dumb.
The voters of New Orleans dumbed down my job and that of Governor Blanco's. All the federal money in the world couldn't have helped a city that was already full of other dysfunctional Democrats.

Do you think white New Yorkers affected by the hurricane will take FEMA money to buy Coach pocketbooks?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792402 Nov 3, 2012
keyedup wrote:
I WANT TO SEE DONALD TRUMPS DEATH CERTIFICATE !!!
F---Fox
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
!!!!!!!!!THERE IS NO FOOL LIKE A FOX FOOL!!!!!!!!
Barack Obama, our next President
I can't decide which I like better, "I want to see Donald Trump's death certificate." or "There's no fool like a FOX fool". Hope you don't mind if I borrow these on another site.
fred

Milford, CT

#792405 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, glad the people could see his phony he is. But, with all his lies, the latest doozy about Jeep, and continuing to put out ads about it is preposterous!! And he's still saying it! They don't care, they'll vote or that liar anyway. Lies don't matter to retardican.
My America is back (sung to My boyfriend is back, Angels)

He went away and the Kenyan hung around
And bothered me, every night
And when I wouldn't go out with the Kenyan
Kenyan said things that weren't very nice

My America's back and there's gonna be in trouble
(Hey-la-day-la my America's back)
The Kenyan see him comin' better cut out on the double
The Kenyan been spreading lies that I was untrue
So look out now cause he's comin' after the Kenyan

(Hey, he knows what the Kenyan been tryin')
(And he knows that Kenyan's been lyin')

He's been gone for such a long time
Now he's back and things'll be fine
The Kenyan gonna be sorry he was ever born
Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong

(Hey he knows I wasn't cheatin'!)
(Now the Kenyan's gonna get a beatin'!)

(What made the Kenyan think we'd believe all his lies?)
(Wah-ooo, wah-ooo)
(TRRhe Kenyan is a big man now but he'll cut the Kenyan down to size
(Wah-ooo, wait and see)

My America's back he's gonna save my reputation
If I were Kenyan I'd take a permanent vacation
(Hey-la, hey-la, my America's back)

Yeah, my America's back
(La-day-la, my America's back)
Look out now, yeah, my America's back
I could see him comin'
So the Kenyan better get a runnin'
Alright now
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(La-day-la, my Americas's back)
My America's back now

[Fades]

Know he's comin' after the Kenyan
Because he knows I've been true now...
Mayor Ray of New Orleans

Edison, NJ

#792406 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Paul Ryan coming to PA today. Will he finally apologize for this yes votes under Bush that created this recession?
Or will e continue to be the sniveling weasel he has always been.
Says the sniveling weasel that consistently and daily ignores the facts about the root cause of the recession, including Pelosi and Reid's unopposed four solid years of failure.

Democrats pushed this country off the cliff. Four more years of Obama will put this country in a permanent abyss. He can no longer promise hope and change. Now it is "settle," millions more in poverty and the end of the dream is the new norm in the Obama Economy. All that is missing are the dust bowls of the Great Depression.
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792408 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Paul Ryan coming to PA today. Will he finally apologize for this yes votes under Bush that created this recession?
Or will e continue to be the sniveling weasel he has always been.
Do yew git alot of dem dar red lines unnner yer posts when yew type?

I shore do lol.

A sentence with out red lines-hm..let's see...

@DuhAVey
WahWahWah.....

Nope, not possible to respond with out red lines lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012
Economic Experience (free up the trade routes)

Energy Independence (untie the extreme doubled over red tape EPA knots, and stop squandering chasing failed soliar panels and just hugging trees)

Restore the CONSTITUTION and

Bring BACK JOBS for everyone again-NOT just some!!
Michelle

Edison, NJ

#792409 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey New York and Jersey!
What cold? If we aren't vacationing in warm places, we keep the temperature in the White House warm enough to grow orchids.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792410 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
http://pjmedia.com/zombie/2012/11/02/why-was-...
The Complete List of Barack Obama’s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders
as and people with obviously false identities were able to donate to Obama campaign, in direct violation of several laws. To this day it is not known what percentage of Obama’s campaign funds are illegally obtained, since there is no documentation.
• Billions of taxpayer dollars gambled on “green” companies like Solyndra, NextEra, Ener1, Solar Trust and many others — all of which went bankrupt.
• An intentional refusal to enforce federal immigration laws.
• Unemployment at or above 8% for almost his entire term in office (which was actually closer to 15% actual unemployment).
• Operation Fast & Furious — a government-sponsored illegal gun-running scheme designed to purposely go awry so as to induce public outcry for gun control.
• Spent 20 years listening to a racist anti-American pastor (Rev. Jeremiah Wright), whom Obama desribed as a mentor. On March 18, 2008, Obama gave a speech in which he said “I could no more disown Jeremiah Wright than I could disown my own grandmother” and “[Wright's church, Trinity United] embodies the black community in its entirety.” Now Obama tries to pretend that Jeremiah Wright doesn’t exist, and that his extremist anti-white philosophy didn’t influence Obama’s worldview.
• Increased the percentage of Americans dependent on food stamps to unprecedented levels (now over 15% of the nation’s population).
• Before he entered politics, Obama worked as a lawyer suing banks in landmark cases, forcing them to give home loans to unqualified minority borrowers — a practice now understood as one of the primary initial causes of the eventual housing bubble and market collapse.
• Handed out over 1,200 waivers to politically connected donors exempting them from the onerous requirements of Obamacare.
• Greatly expanding the number of unaccountable “czars,” which essentially amounts to unilaterally adding new federal departments with no congressional oversight — leading to a true “bureaucracy” in the original sense (rule by unelected bureaucrats).
• Using taxpayer dollars to bail out the private pension funds of autoworkers’ unions at GM & Chrysler.
• Illegally ending the welfare-to-work requirements passed by Congress.
• Doling out $800 billion in stimulus cash for “shovel-ready” jobs that didn’t exist — the money just evaporated with no measurable economic benefit.
• Alienating and isolating Israel, our strongest ally in the Middle East.
• Apologizing to Islamists and terrorists for offending them.
• Under Obama’s watch, for the first time in history America’s credit rating was downgraded, due to his poor economic policies.
• Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead — thereby managing to both weaken our economy and damage the environment simultaneously.
• Proposed in 2008 to intentionally bankrupt the coal industry — and now lies to voters and workers in coal-producing regions about his true intent.
• Pretends to be concerned about skyrocketing energy prices, when in fact he vowed to increase them on purpose (so as to make alternative energy schemes more competitive.)
If you bounce these off Snopes or any fact checker and the list disappears.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792411 Nov 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
vote for any Re
Their ads are all lies. Mitt is the biggest liar ever. And he is not a liberal at all.
O Baloney

United States

#792413 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go hide, boo
And your neighbors can't tell whether your Halloween mask is on or off.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#792414 Nov 3, 2012
In The Last Few Hours…Sudden Danger Signs In Polling
By Dick Morris on November 2, 2012

Dick Morris, who just days ago predicted a landslide for Mitt Romney, may be wavering.

"With that caution in mind, a danger signal comes from the latest Rasmussen Poll reflecting a two point gain for Obama. Whereas before the storm, Rasmussen showed Romney two ahead, he now has the race tied at 48-48. That is troublesome.

"And, in Pennsylvania, Romney led on Wednesday night by two points but on Thursday night's polling, he was tied. We have also seem slippage for Romney in Michigan."

"More troubling, Rasmussen shows a two point gain for Obama in job approval rising from 48% to 50% in the current poll."..........

http://www.dickmorris.com/in-the-last-few-hou...

Even Dick Morris can't spin this into great news for Mitt Romney?

Start warming up, Fat Lady.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#792415 Nov 3, 2012
Nobama wrote:
if a homeowner has insurance, what good is FEMA?.....
For the people who don't
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792416 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey New York and Jersey!
Any werd on out of pocket donations from those in the immediate proximaty of the Ovile Orfice of 1600 hunnert Pennsylvania yet?

Naw-didn't think so....dem slots machines still gots the lights on for duh mantra-chantra in Vegas.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
PROVEN LEADERSHIP-FOR the PEOPLE who PAY the salaries of!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMare 49,504
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,378
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min andet1987 577
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 69,091
Word (Dec '08) 13 min andet1987 4,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Sublime1 97,959
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 14 min andet1987 1,262
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min wojar 177,528
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago