Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,781 - 733,800 of 1,079,017 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney: Elect Me Or House GOP Will Wreck The Economy

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/rom...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Medicare recipients save $4.5 billion on prescriptions

Medicare beneficiaries have saved a total of about $4.5 billion on prescription medications because of the 2010 health care law since January 2011, the Department of Health and Human Services plans to announce today.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

every single American who hates Hussein will vote on Tuesday.....

not so much for the lazy Obamabots.....
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Jon Scott Brings Up Bush Blame For Katrina To Suggest People May Similarly Blame Obama For Sandy Response
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/02/foxs...
Yeah, let's talk about Bush.
hell, i though FOX had written out the failure all you FOXbots voted for. what are they thinking over there?
America blames the Kenyan for weak Sandy response. Like Benghazi, the Kenyan is AWOL.

Great pre election optics. Blue states in ruins! Wide spread devastation! Desperate white people! Kenyan asking for revenge.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Pat Boone doing Romney commercial attacking Obama on Medicare cuts.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein got one day of good storm coverage appearing with the turncoat Christie....followed by five days of negative coverage as the disaster left behind grows.....
You dumbass Repubs. Christie a turncoat??// That is what has caused the nation not to recover as fast as it could have. You Rightwing nuts allow for NO cooperation between anyone with ideas that are NOT the exact same as the far right nut jobs.
Your number one JOB was to make Obama a one term President. NOT to make America come out of the worst recession since 1929. More Bills have been blocked in the Senate than anytime in history by you Repubs.
This is why you LOSE Tuesday!!!!!!!.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Hussein visiting FEMA HQ this morning....

that will help fill lots of gas tanks....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you need to start smokin weed.
I told you, I am NOT into that kind of Crap. Never was, never will be.
That's why I am where I am---GOODuh, CLEAR, logical, working brain cells...ALL my life.

Get used to it,'cause that's not ever going to change. I like having a healthy, rational, independent clear mind like that.

Now make the dark age, circling, vulture type bubonic plague fly you are-and buzz off.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices cold, hungry and dying...
-
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses keyedup, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
$5 million dollars donated to a soup kitchen on Staten Island would feed the storm victims for a month...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a dumbass?
-
It's the culture...
Trump does NOT have $5 million dollars you weakminded fool.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

if a homeowner has insurance, what good is FEMA?.....
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
"Teabaggers *repent* your end is in sight"
3 days till tea party dies forever
The smartest thing you have ever done is keeping your location "hidden" or so you think BOY.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a dumbass?
-
It's the culture...
Question of the day...followed by the answer to the question of the day.

Why is there SUCH a plague of DUHMazzedness these duhayz?

The toxic plague of libuhrulTICS, t-Totally Warped entitleMENTALity diseases, and socio-ILLogical disorders.
Linda

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Why Mitt will win: Bam has no plan

As a Democrat and an Hispanic, a few weeks ago I wouldnít have made this prediction, but with only days to go before the election, Iím confident Mitt Romney will be the next president of the United States.

Barack Obama promised Hope and Change in 2008. Now he wants us to look Forward in 2012, which is just another way of saying Ďdonít look back on what Iíve accomplished ó or failed to ó in my 1st term.í

The 2 big accomplishments the president can point to over the last four years are a wholesale revision of the US health system & the killing of Osama bin Laden. The 1st is highly unpopular with Americans, for good reason. It will degrade the overall quality of healthcare and make it more expensive for those who currently have coverage.

And his attempts to take credit for the 2nd accomplishment have been more than a bit unseemly. From his 1st announcement of bin Ladenís killing to his use of the issue on the campaign trail, heís always given himself the lionís share of the credit instead of the brave Navy Seals who risked their lives on the ground.

He mentioned himself and his direct involvement 5 times in 11 lines of his address announcing the killing before he got to a single mention of the Sealsí action. And itís been more of the same self-serving rhetoric on campaign stops.

But itís what Obama hasnít accomplished in the last 4 years that will make the difference Nov. 6. Despite nearly a trillion dollar federal stimulus package, heís done nothing to bring back jobs to the US economy.

With at least 1 in 12 workers unemployed ó more, if you count those whoíve had to accept part-time jobs at much lower pay ó virtually every voter is either personally affected or knows someone who is. Theyíve given this president almost 4 years to fix it, and he hasnít.

Itís true the president doesnít control the US economy. But any administration and Congress can play a significant role in either depressing economic growth or encouraging it. And the president has done the 1st, not the latter.

Heís made businesses wary of hiring new workers by imposing a costly new health-care program on employers. Heís increased red tape and threatened to raise taxes on small businesses that several analysts say will result in a loss of about 700,000 jobs.

And heís denigrated the role of individuals in building their own businesses and promised to punish the most successful among them.
Most importantly, the president has run a campaign devoid of ideas except clever ways to attack his opponent. His operatives ó official and otherwise óhave consistently demonized Mitt Romney as heartless, greedy, and mean. Itís wrong when fringe conservatives continue to raise questions about President Obamaís birthplace ó but itís even worse when Democratic lawmakers and pro-Obama ads accuse Gov. Romney of causing a womaní death and cheating on his taxes.

As someone who lives in one battleground state and spends significant time in another, Iíve watched the campaign ad blitz for months. And while both campaigns have spent most of their time and money on negative ads, thereís a marked difference in the substance: The Romney ads have attacked the presidentís record; the Obama ads have attacked the governorís character ó even his basic humanity.

But once most voters got their first real look at Romney, the Obama message simply didnít jibe with what they saw and heard, which is why the polls started trending toward Romney. The presidentís record, however, remains as abysmal today as it has over his entire term.

It may have taken voters awhile to figure this out ó they like the president personally and wanted to give him a chance to prove he deserved re-election. But he hasnít given a single, convincing reason why he should be, which is why I believe Americans will vote for genuine change Nov. 6.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
Word from the Joisey relief-FEMA help priority only to those in primary residences, second home people, will have to tend to their own.
As it should be.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Hussein urges his mob to get "revenge" against whitey....this boy is really dangerous.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
America blames the Kenyan for weak Sandy response. Like Benghazi, the Kenyan is AWOL.
Great pre election optics. Blue states in ruins! Wide spread devastation! Desperate white people! Kenyan asking for revenge.

Sandy? I'm surprised you even know about that.

Fox News Focuses On Benghazi Attack While Largely Ignoring Hurricane Sandy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/fox-...

Though the fail rate on the Benhgazi 'attacks' has necessitated a swing to that natural disaster that occurred on the east coast, whatever it was.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

If Romney loses, it will be the third national election that the GOP has lost in the last four cycles. Losing in 2012 should alert Republicans to the limits of relying so heavily on anti-Obama sentiment and it should make them understand the diminishing returns of running against a fantasy record, especially on foreign policy. A Romney loss would be the second consecutive time that a candidate espousing an aggressive and confrontational foreign policy was rejected by the public. That should be taken as a signal that the GOP will not recover its reputation on foreign policy until it faces up to its failures in the Bush years and tries to learn from them. Considering how the party responded to the even more obvious repudiations of Bush-era foreign policy failures in 2006 and 2008, it seems unlikely that this is how most Republicans will interpret defeat, so it is something that will have to be repeated as often as possible in the near future.

If it happens, as seems likely, a 2012 Republican loss shouldnít be at all surprising. The Bush administration truly was one of the three or four worst presidential administrations of the last sixty years, and Bushís party still hasnít come to grips with what that means for how the rest of the country sees them. In the wake of such a huge failure, it would be almost inexplicable that the public could entrust the Presidency to that same party after just four years. Assuming that Romney loses next week, the puzzle wonít be why he lost, but why he was ever within striking distance in the first place.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
Maybe your insurance company has a C130 or C17 to carry help to the next storm.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The smartest thing you have ever done is keeping your location "hidden" or so you think BOY.
VIVA la T(axed) E(nough) A(lready) Party!

May we ALL LIVE LONG and prosper-there sure are TONS of US, across this nation!!!

GOD (yes we DO use that word) Bless AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012, or YEEHAW--the beginning of the 1460 day countdown and no'mo' ghetto/gutter, democrapTic phat crayon, waste of dolluhs ad kiddie camplaining!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000