Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792482 Nov 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that you're "certified"
I don't care what you doubt or don't...because I have no doubt, you're sick in duh head!
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!!
Leadership with ETHICS, INTEGRITY, DECENCY, Priorites and HUMANITY for ALL of America again-NOT just some!
Snort oyster

AOL

#792483 Nov 3, 2012
A vote for Romney is a vote for the slimy guy that sold yo momma that cr@ppy Renault.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792484 Nov 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Just in: Tea party news network refuses to endorse Romney instead recommending that voters choose none of the above.
I know this is true__I read it on Topix.
Why are you a realtime moron?
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792485 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>lily believes a woman's place is just in the home or at an abortion clinic, unemployed with no job...- Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
-
It's the culture....
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWE.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
FORWARD to enlightenment again--OUT of the dark age, thirty years BEHIND the times of the insanity of the past Four WASTED years.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#792487 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just an oyster killer, huh?
The way you slaughter the English language you might be an illiterate ninja.
The offer still stands Dem , you want me to send air fare ?? I got a few acres here I am sure I have room for ya .

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#792488 Nov 3, 2012
Firewall Intact

http://www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/109588/da... #

Along with the solidly blue states, "the combination of Wisconsin, Nevada, and Ohio provides Obama with 271 electoral votes. As of today, there is not a single non-partisan survey showing Romney ahead in any of these three of these states."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

The polling averages show Obama leading in those states by 2.9, 5.4 and 2.7 points respectively.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#792489 Nov 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The libtards actually love the rich as long as the money (Warren Buffett's) are on their side... John Kerry for President 2004.. Billionaire John Kerry has more money than Millionaire Mitt Romney...
-
Obama won the 2008 election. You didn't make that happen, I DID:- Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of of wasted tax dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices, cold, hungry dumpster diving and dying...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years of a sellout obama....
-
It's the culture...
Say what?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792490 Nov 3, 2012
Obama's FEMA is doing agreat job - Democrats in action...

They are telling everyone without power, telephone or cell signals to go to their website for help.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#792491 Nov 3, 2012
Snort oyster wrote:
A vote for Romney is a vote for the slimy guy that sold yo momma that cr@ppy Renault.
A vote for Obama will get ya 2 crack pipes!
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792492 Nov 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Just in: Tea party news network refuses to endorse Romney instead recommending that voters choose none of the above.
I know this is true__I read it on Topix.
Spoken like a true, mindless bobble head, lemming herd pack label DUHMmy.

Vote for who ever the ell you want to-everyone else is going to!!
DUH.

Personal(!) choice-GOD BLESS AMERICA.
ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#792493 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yeah, let's put in charge the same poltical party who put us in this mess to lead us out of it.
Gdub has been seen in the Cayman Islands giving the keynote speech at an offshore investing seminar, aka tax evading investments. You canít make this shit up ...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792496 Nov 3, 2012
Snort oyster wrote:
What's a Renault? Is that some type of hallucinogenic mushroom you Democrats eat for breakfast?
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792497 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
She told me yesterday she has been collecting disability since she was a kid.
You and the BO caca Rat on loserTic share a institutionalized rubber padded room...don't yewwww.....

Try not to slobber and distort all over yourselves too badly.

ROMNEY/RYAN et al 2012!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792498 Nov 3, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Firewall Intact
http://www.tnr.com/blog/electionate/109588/da... #
Along with the solidly blue states, "the combination of Wisconsin, Nevada, and Ohio provides Obama with 271 electoral votes. As of today, there is not a single non-partisan survey showing Romney ahead in any of these three of these states."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
The polling averages show Obama leading in those states by 2.9, 5.4 and 2.7 points respectively.
You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you libtards had about Obama was the day you voted for him.. You idiot....
-
Uncle Sygar Obama 'Promised You Candy, But Left You With Cavities you idiot...
-
What is obama hiding?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792499 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".
And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.
If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
Like the Nazis, Muslims want to take over the world. The behavior of Muslims, their culture, their disregard for human life and their fanatical views on religion indicate that they are sub-human.
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792500 Nov 3, 2012
Ha! Romney is selling you on his "plan" isn't he? Sure, buy into the shapeshifters idea of "Change". Get you a job scrubbing his toilet.
Snort Oyster

AOL

#792501 Nov 3, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
A vote for Obama will get ya 2 crack pipes!
Vote for Romney, and he'll send ya a grease print from his head! BURN!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#792502 Nov 3, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what?
Jean continually showing her age.... "game of telephone"...Bayside Queens HS, 1946...
-
It's the culture....
TheIndependentMa jority

Nancy, KY

#792503 Nov 3, 2012
dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make threats, admiral
You might find yourself in a chum bucket. Might smell like your wife.
and YOU-stop stalking and menacing the good people! They (WE) don't owe YOU anything either!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2102!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#792504 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not what you do with your body, it's what you do with your child's body that's my business. Anyway, men have been telling women what to do for thousands of years. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Put your wife on here. Love to here what she thinks of your pea brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min dont drink the ko... 49,364
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Guru 182,182
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr L Morales 411
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,913
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr Negras all 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?