Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277680 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792677 Nov 3, 2012
FRED GRIPPED HIS LAPTOP TIGHTLY AND HE FINALLY REALIZED WHAT HE WAS LOOKING AT: A DEMON. A WITCH. HE IMAGINED A WITCH MIGHT HAVE... A POINTED HAT, A FLOWING BLACK ROBE, A BROOM... BUT THIS WITCH - WHICH SHE CERTAINLY WAS - WORE NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT A PAIR OF 5" STILETTO HEELS WITH NEEDLE SHARP POINTS AND ANKLE STRAPS. OTHER THAN THAT SHE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED AND BEAUTIFUL AND YET FRED WAS BESIDE HIMSELF WITH FEAR AND REVULSION.

SHE ACCEPTED HIS GAZE PROUDLY, EVEN PREENED A LITTLE. SHE MOVED HER LEFT FOOT FORWARD A FEW INCHES SO THAT HE COULD SEE THE SPACE BETWEEN HER LEGS AND THEN SUDDENLY HE BECAME AWARE OF A SICKLY, ROTTEN-EGG ODOR AND HE COULD SEE A GLOWING YELLOWISH FLUID FLOWING SLOWLY DOWN THE INSIDE OF HER THIGH. SHE SMILED WICKEDLY THEN, "LIKE WHAT YOU SEEE, HONEY? C'MERE, HAVE A L'IL TASTE OF OLD JANEY'S HONEY POT... DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#792678 Nov 3, 2012
Two points of interest to share.

Bil Clinton was at my oldest daughters high school today. Indian River High School.

Youngest daughters last softball game this morning. Got an unexpected flt over. The F/A-18s from the Enterprise flew in from the ship. They came in over the field in formation as the girls took the field. It was so cool!

A sad note. The BIG E is scheduled to be decommissioned by December 1st. This was it's last deployment.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#792680 Nov 3, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
REASON TV: Gas Lines, Gouging, and Hurricane Sandy: Keeping Prices Low Means Nobody Gets Fuel. Can somebody explain basic economics to Chris Christie and Mayor Bloomberg?
We had a major disaster because your nitwits have denied climate change for far too long.

Time to do something about climate change. Eliminate all coal fired electric plants, replace with natural gas.

Spend Billions on infrastructure to protect our nation from the effects of climate change, as most other nations are doing.

In other words, ignore the stupidity and lies from the right, retards like you, Fred!!

Funny how you nitwits turn on your own heroes, be it Colin Powell or Chris Christie.

Proves that your stupidity knows no bounds.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#792681 Nov 3, 2012
Have a nice day!

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#792682 Nov 3, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
I remember very clearly a young soldier ordered to "stand watch" on an Iraq street corner, just that man in his uniform holding his rifle.
Bush said the Iraqis are our friends.
The young man was shot on video in a drive by. Dead.
Multiply that by around 100,000 for dead and maimed for life.
Plus the 1.5 million Iraq dead: mostly civilian. We sure liberated them. Real good!
Now back to your Mitt Romney:
He says military build up good.
Keeping retired Medicare bad.
He says tax cuts for super rich good.
72 million uninsured allowed to purchase affordable healthcare bad.
He says can of cold corn good.
$10 bucks donation bad.
Mitt Romney: worst on earth?
How much did we pay to invade, democratize, and rebuild Iraq? Where do we go to apply for a partial refund? The Caymans?

Location hidden

#792683 Nov 3, 2012
Snort Oyster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good stuff. About spit my made in America beer. Romney "Saved the Olympics", let us not forget!
As David Cameron observed:

""Of course it's easier if you hold an Olympic Games in the middle of nowhere."

I hacven't been here for awhile.

Time to chase off these wingnuts.

The election is decided.

Obama won!!

Location hidden

#792684 Nov 3, 2012
Errant Gingrich Email:'Obama Is Going to Win'

""An email message mistakenly sent to Newt Gingrich's list serve this morning told subscribers that President Obama would no doubt win in 2012 and that they should be more worried about Obama's winning in 2016.

That's right, despite the 22nd Amendment, which limits any one person to two presidential terms, the email that went out to Gingrich's supporters suggests President Obama would be running again in 2016, and possibly serve through 2020.

The email, titled "What's really at stake this Tuesday ..." came from Gingrich Marketplace and went out to people who'd given their contact information to the Gingrich campaign when the former speaker of the House was still in the presidential race. Bygone candidates, such as Gingrich and Herman Cain, regularly rent out their email address lists to advertisers.

"The truth is, the next election has already been decided. Obama is going to win. It's nearly impossible to beat an incumbent president," advertiser Porter Stansberry wrote in the email to Gingrich supporters. "What's actually at stake right now is whether or not he will have a third-term."

----------

Newt is worried about a third Obama term!!

That's a pretty good idea!!

ROFLMAO at the nitwits!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792685 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That clearly explains why the right's hero, Chris Christie, has thrown his support behind Obama and walked away from the Mormon cult member!!
Even your propaganda is based on juvenile stupidity and racism.
Let me guess, you're old, white, and scared shitless of a changing America where whites will be a minority!!
Close, eh??
Oh, I think that's pretty much bang-on.

That one is terrified, and sporting Broun stains on his K-mart chinos. He's afraid of a lot of things.

The desperation is palatable.

Location hidden

#792686 Nov 3, 2012
flack wrote:
Two points of interest to share.
Bil Clinton was at my oldest daughters high school today. Indian River High School.
Youngest daughters last softball game this morning. Got an unexpected flt over. The F/A-18s from the Enterprise flew in from the ship. They came in over the field in formation as the girls took the field. It was so cool!
A sad note. The BIG E is scheduled to be decommissioned by December 1st. This was it's last deployment.
Bill Clinton can take credit for Obama's reelection!!

Bubba has been the 'splainer in Chief', pointing out all the nonsense and flip-flops in Romney's campaign of lies.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#792687 Nov 3, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
SHOCK: WAPO ADDRESSES BENGHAZI ISSUE ... CITES FOX
NEWS AS SOURCE...
_ipad
You mean "blustery and scurrilous" Faux? When is that "National Enquirer" expose on Romney coming out? Has the UAW's suit against the Delphi extortion released their preliminary documents? Mittler and the Munster may have to move to the Caymans.

Location hidden

#792688 Nov 3, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
FRED GRIPPED HIS LAPTOP TIGHTLY AND HE FINALLY REALIZED WHAT HE WAS LOOKING AT: A DEMON. A WITCH. HE IMAGINED A WITCH MIGHT HAVE... A POINTED HAT, A FLOWING BLACK ROBE, A BROOM... BUT THIS WITCH - WHICH SHE CERTAINLY WAS - WORE NOTHING AT ALL EXCEPT A PAIR OF 5" STILETTO HEELS WITH NEEDLE SHARP POINTS AND ANKLE STRAPS. OTHER THAN THAT SHE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED AND BEAUTIFUL AND YET FRED WAS BESIDE HIMSELF WITH FEAR AND REVULSION.
SHE ACCEPTED HIS GAZE PROUDLY, EVEN PREENED A LITTLE. SHE MOVED HER LEFT FOOT FORWARD A FEW INCHES SO THAT HE COULD SEE THE SPACE BETWEEN HER LEGS AND THEN SUDDENLY HE BECAME AWARE OF A SICKLY, ROTTEN-EGG ODOR AND HE COULD SEE A GLOWING YELLOWISH FLUID FLOWING SLOWLY DOWN THE INSIDE OF HER THIGH. SHE SMILED WICKEDLY THEN, "LIKE WHAT YOU SEEE, HONEY? C'MERE, HAVE A L'IL TASTE OF OLD JANEY'S HONEY POT... DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!"
I counted 12 posts removed since I got here this morning. I must admit to complete and total amazement, that this is still here. Wow.

I'm guessing your mom is a Topix mod?

(Let's see how long THIS post remains...)

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#792689 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>6 years, U.S. Navy, 1970-1976. No need to thank me for covering your ass Canadian sissy.
Ha ha ha.

I knew a few like you.

You know what I mean.

Afraid you'd get drafted & go to Vietnam you hid out in the Navy.

You & Mitt have avoiding Vietnam in common. I;ll give you more credit since you served - better than hiding out in France.
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792690 Nov 3, 2012
IT WAS AS IF FRED HAD NO CONTROL OVER HIS LIMBS WHICH BEGAN TO FLIP AND FLOP AROUND CRAZILY, PROPELLING HIM TOWARDS THE WITCH'S FOUL LADYPARTS. BUT THEN A MAN'S STRONG VOICE YELLED IN HIS EAR, "DON'T DO IT, HANNIBAL! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG! BE A MAN!" FRED WAS MOMENTARILY FREED FROM THE SPELL BY THESE WORDS AND SHOOK HIS HEAD, CLEARING IT. NOW WHEN HE LOOKED AGAIN HE DIDN'T SEE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BUT A PATHETIC OLD HAG WITH RANCID PUSTULES ALL OVER HER LOATHSOME BODY WHICH BURST AND RAN AND SPRANG ANEW EVEN AS HE WATCHED.

HE TURNED AND SAW THE OLD PRIEST WITH A LARGE, GOLD CRUCIFIX HELD OUT STRAIGHT IN HIS BONY HAND, "BEGONE WITCH! GET THEE BACK TO WHATEVER DARK CORNER OF HELL THAT SPAWNED YOU! IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST I CAST YOU OUT! I CAST YOU OUT!"

THE WITCH RECOILED FROM THE CROSS AND THE PRIEST AND COVERED HER UGLY FACE WITH HER ARM REVEALING A MASSIVE CROP OF CURLY KNOTTED HAIR UNDER IT. SHE HISSED AND SPIT SIZZLING VENOM AND THEN, RAN CLUMSILY BACK DOWN THE LIBRARY STAIRS AND DISAPPEARED INTO THE DARKNESS WITH HER EVIL FAMILIAR.

THE RAIN IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TO FALL AGAIN IN EARNEST, AND DESPITE THEIR CLOSE CALL BOTH MEN REALIZED THEY WOULD HAVE TO MOVE AGAIN SOON OR RISK BEING SWEPT AWAY IN THE RISING FLOOD.

Location hidden

#792691 Nov 3, 2012
Tournefort wrote:
Anybody been to Staten Island, yet?
Sounds like they could use those supplies sent from the Romney rally if ONLY someone could off-load the trucks.
Stupid little tuning fork!! Make up lies to cover your racism!!

Obama was on the ground instantly, as Chris Christie has attested to.

In case you missed it, BNloomberg endorsed Obama. So apparently he is very happy with Obama's rapid response!!

Deal with it, loser!!

Unlike Bush, who made Katrina a greateer disaster by ignoring it!!

You're just mad because the most popular Republiclown in America, Christie, is now an Obama suppporter.

Deal with it, tuning fork!!
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792692 Nov 3, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I counted 12 posts removed since I got here this morning. I must admit to complete and total amazement, that this is still here. Wow.
I'm guessing your mom is a Topix mod?
(Let's see how long THIS post remains...)
IT WILL REMAIN IN YOUR MIND, AND FRED'S, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Location hidden

#792693 Nov 3, 2012
3 minutes, so far...
THE DEBIL

Serbia

#792694 Nov 3, 2012
THAT'S REALLY IT, ISN'T IT, HONEY? YOU THINK YOU CREATING A SORT OF IMMORTALITY HERE IN A CHAT ROOM ON THE INTERNET, DON' YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, IMPERMANENCE, DEAR, DON' MISS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW HOW LONG IT GONNA LAST. EVERYTHING COPIED AND STORED ANYWAY, YOU WAN' THE WHOLE STORY AGAIN YOU JUS' ASK.
Deetroight

United States

#792695 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your ignorance again, Fretard!!
That's why both Chris Christie and Michael Bloomberg have endorsed OBama for President!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Four more years of your stupid old white guy whining!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Da stupid old whiteys is dun and shit we now bes Haiti or Rwanda and shit. Da bruthas will run things.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792696 Nov 3, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How much did we pay to invade, democratize, and rebuild Iraq? Where do we go to apply for a partial refund? The Caymans?
It is incredible how these right whiners "forget", more like lie.

Bush/Cheney: said "WE ARE DUE" <----- HUH?

the first thing they did: cut taxes for richest!

Think about that. The richest got rich with tax rates "As Is".

Then complain taxes are too high?

But they were able to get or remain filthy rich!

Mitt Romney is saying the exact same thing!

Only now he wants the tax cuts for the richest AND cuts for everything good: Medicare, ACA, grandma's nursing home?

He is the worst! Mitt Romney: I gave a cold can of corn to disaster victims with no power. Red Cross asked for money: can someone teach Mitt how to text $10 bucks?
Monica

United States

#792697 Nov 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton can take credit for Obama's reelection!!
Bubba has been the 'splainer in Chief', pointing out all the nonsense and flip-flops in Romney's campaign of lies.
Bill knows lies when he sees them. Now where did I put that blue dress?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min District 1 197,017
News Emanuel set to call for largest property tax hi... 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... 1 hr lichtran 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 54,578
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr 40ish 6,435
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 5 hr thenose 162
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages