Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,701 - 733,720 of 1,095,414 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush will never go away.
Like Nixon, he's part of your legacy.
And when people like you defend their criminal acts, that becomes the standard by which we judge all you clowns.
Reagan is also part of my legacy. "We start bombing in five minutes".
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan is also part of my legacy. "We start bombing in five minutes".
Problem is more than just you have nukes nowadays so go ahead and start nuking. Seeing that your in Virginia beach, I bet Dc would be a target and after reading what your posting ,there would be a bright side to seeing that happen. Maybe you would get lucky and just grow a tail but I think that would actually suit you.
Nice to see someone else call you a Nazi.. Baaahhahahha
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares. They're all hodgie towelheads anyway. If a few get killed giving up information and it saves one American's life, than it's well worth it. Remember, just like the crazy-ass Japs, the crazy-ass ragheads started all this with their terrorist crap and all their praise Allah bullsh't. I say kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. The only good hodgie is a dead hodgie.
Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".

And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.

If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".

And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.

If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
Yep,couldn't have said it better myself!!!
push

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Barack- Obama-is-the-Next-President

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,couldn't have said it better myself!!!
Godwin's Law.

Rants like the one you just responded to are a dime-a-dozen.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
There were targets, you moron.
Targets that could be identified from a C-130? No there weren't.
You're an idiot!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

goodbye O wrote:
<quoted text>Keep that suicide hotline number close,we don't want that poor maid to find you dangling there in that seedy motel room come Nov 7th.
Head your own warnings my friend. Stay Classy ;-)

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The election is coming to an end now and if it were held tonight; Obama would win the EC College by a landslide and continue to be President but a win in the pop vote would be slim. He has a trend going now gaining there so I am not making a call on the pop vote which will take two months to know that anyway if it is as close as it looks and he could even lose the pop vote but this is not a Democracy thus; the pop vote does not matter or elect Presidents.

Romney ran out of EC votes long ago. All year he failed to hit 270 even once yet Obama failed to go that low even once so this election is over like I stated in April.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Looking at it wrote:
I never realized how ignorant Ospammer really is, To see him try and speak in public without a teleprompter is so sad. I am embarrassed for him. 57 States?
Cant blame him for hiding his college records along with everything else he hides from the fools that elected him.
I guess the united negro college fund isn’t working either.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Copy and paste on google.
Sure keep on harping on that one while ignoring Romney's gaffes and blatant lies.
Romney claimed three times that Syria was Iran's route to the sea. Iran and Syria have no common border and Iran has a longer coastline on the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf than Syria's mere 111 miles on the Mediterranean.
Romney made the claim that Jeep production was being shipped to China when in fact Jeep production in the US is expanding. There will be Jeeps made in China for the Chinese market just like Toyota and Honda make vehicles in this country for the American market.
He claimed that Obama gutted the work requirement for welfare recipients. Obama did no such thing but offered waivers to governors if and only if they could demonstrate that they could come up with better results with their own plan. Governors, particularly Republicans have been asking for this flexibility ever since welfare reform was enacted. One of them was Mitt Romney.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Unemployment rate UP to 7.9%. Real unemployment rate still around 15%... and you want 4 more years? LOL
Okay Skippy, here's how it works; the unemployment rate only counts those actively seeking jobs, those that have given up and in some cases returned to school to gain skills aren't counted. Unemployment claims have dropped and the private sector has been adding jobs, 171,000 last month. The uptick in the unemployment rate is due to formerly discouraged job seekers coming off the side lines and actively seeking employment.
www.reuters.com/.../us-usa-economy-jobs-idUSB... ...
You're an idiot.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Fox noise has start campaign of lies trying to call Sandy Obama's Katrina....

Over the next few days they will put all there resources into a phony news blitz on the storm and how no one is getting help.... thousands are in peril and it's President Obama's fault...They all are attacking Chris Cristie for telling the truth..

This phony news will be the end of Mitt Romney and Fox News...They will be made fools of across the country.....

Last night NBC MSNBC had a benefit concert and collected millions of dollars to help storm victoms....FOX NOISE bitched all night about libia and the President failures..Thats why the Republicans lose Thats not what we do in America ....SHAME ON FOX NOISE

Obama is back in the lead in Florida this morning...Up 5 in OHIO........
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost Post #441468:- You seem to be suffering from Jewitis this morning, hurry up and collapse idiot..
-
Dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?
-
Ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..
-
Ghost Post #466838:- They (Jews) are a nation of parasites.. with one thing in mind only...themselves..
-
MSwan Post #420556:- Why do jews have noses like a backwards six?
-
MSwan Post #465647:- Germany is not evil & did nothing wrong, stupid hasidic jew pedophile.
-
Why do you come rushing in to defend Romney-Ryan, or are you and he the same poster?

Regardless, Romney-Ryan 2012 is busted for his embracing mass murder Hitler-style against the Arab world, which he denigrates as "ragheads". "Let's kill 'em all and let God sort it out". In his mind, torture of the innocent is justified so long as the process saves even one American life.

This reflects the Nazi method where if partisans killed one German soldier, the policy was to march to the nearest village and execute 100 civilians.

Ghost and Dem's posts show some sick humor. But neither endorse mass murder like Romney-Ryan. I believe Ghost's remark, bad as it is, was a follow up of exasperation regarding an earlier post of his. In that, I think he was protesting how U.S. foreign policy had been twisted to serve Israeli interests which was puttting us on a collision course with the Arab world.

MSwan's post is much worse, of course.

But this hardly gets Romney-Reagan off the hook for his advocacy of Nazi-style torture and mass murder.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

keyedup wrote:
Fox noise has start campaign of lies trying to call Sandy Obama's Katrina....
Over the next few days they will put all there resources into a phony news blitz on the storm and how no one is getting help.... thousands are in peril and it's President Obama's fault...They all are attacking Chris Cristie for telling the truth..
This phony news will be the end of Mitt Romney and Fox News...They will be made fools of across the country.....
Last night NBC MSNBC had a benefit concert and collected millions of dollars to help storm victoms....FOX NOISE bitched all night about libia and the President failures..Thats why the Republicans lose Thats not what we do in America ....SHAME ON FOX NOISE
Obama is back in the lead in Florida this morning...Up 5 in OHIO........
Good morning, Keyed Up.

I'm about to retire.

Give 'em hell.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait to see how Christie deals with non union utility workers coming in to NJ to volunteer their time and assistance being turned away because they are non union.
Another total lie from the ever mendacious right wing.
From the Star Ledger;
“We take crews as they become available,” said Ron Morano, a spokesman for Jersey Central Power & Light.“Everyone understands this is an all-hands-on-deck event.”
He said crews from throughout the nation were now working in JCP&L’s service area, including from California, Idaho, Kentucky, Florida, Michigan and North Carolina.
He did suggest that municipal companies might have issues working side-by-side with non-unionized contractors.
“We did not turn any crews away,” he said.
A Public Service Electric & Gas spokeswoman also said the extent of damage from Monday’s superstorm called for as much manpower as could get here.
“We have not turned any mutual-aid crews away,” Deann Muzikar said.“We’re taking any help we can possibly get.”
As of Wednesday, about 1,050 out-of-state contractors were working in PSE&G’s service area, she said, including from utility companies in Canada, Texas, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Pennsylvania and other states.
The president and business manager of Hightstown-based Local 94 of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Chip Gerrity, also said it would be foolish to favor one set of workers over another after the devastation to the electric infrastructure.
“I want union guys first, obviously,” Gerrity said.“But with an event like this you want everybody you can get.”
You're an idiot.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Its Obama running against not-Obama. Romney has no plan, no position and no place even being considered for the office of president. The Republican party is in shambles. They are a combination of fear-mongering racist religious fanatics that are puppets for greedy wealthy manipulators. I almost hope Romney wins to watch them feed on themselves.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The Republicans try to stop democrats from voting in Florida...Cut early voting change polling places. Make the ballot so long it takes longer to vote.. Thats the true voter fraud...

Rick Scott should be removed from office and placed in prison for the rest of his life..

Republicans Can't win fair so they cheat....

It's the republican culture
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... but the boy is in Vegas - New York can wait. Oh, he's in touch by telephone. Maybe he'll yank his joystick so a drone can observe.
Thank you for reminding everybody what a racist POS you are.
The President is letting his people do the jobs they were trained to do. The CEO of the company I work for doesn't spend his time on the shop floor micromanaging everyone's jobs he deals with the overall operations of the company.
You're an idiot!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

THE TRUTH CAN SET AMERICA FREE OF RACIST COWARDS

Nov 6, 2012 Obama 274 electoral votes +++
HUMANS WIN YOU LOSE!

This forum is over November 7, 2012...
President Obama will have a second term and you jackass racist liars can all go home to hell, where you belong...

As of Nov 7, nothing you post will mean anything

From that day forward your nothing but second class citizens,,, if we decide to allow you to live in America or at all.....

Nothing could ever be just punishment for your years of hate and lies..But not to worry we'll think of something.

READ IT AND WEEP ASSLICKERS:

"""Barack Obama, our next President"""
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The BIGGEST "unclog the drains" in the functions of "normalcy"
POWER OUTAGES.
REALLY????? Such PETTY AZZ BULLSHIT-in times like that???
FOR SHAME-on the self-serving ignotards!!!!!!!!!!
----------
Thousands of gas stations in New Jersey and Long Island were closed because of a lack of power. AAA estimates that 60 percent of the stations in New Jersey are shut along with up to 70 percent of the stations in Long Island.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Leadership for a United AMERICA again-NOT a divided and destroyed one!!
Sure moron, it's all Obama's fault that a super storm smashed into the Middle Atlantic and cut off power. I'm sure that Romney would have stood there and scared the storm away.
You're an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••