Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,681 - 733,700 of 1,096,533 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the incompetent handling of the Sandy disaster,a.k.a."Obama's Katrina".
Well, there is a long list ... last 4...
Another 4 will devastate America!

Why is the reason he doesn't tell what is his agenda for next 4...if he does, he wouldn't be re-elected. But, with to many brain dead Obama Zombies ...you never know!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Really? That's the best you've got?
Seems a little lame to me, but whatever peels your banana, big guy.
Stick around - I'm here all week.
:)
I have better things to do, than to "get on" with another DEAD BRAIN OBAMA ZOMBIE !!!!!
LWill

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Here are their resumes.
http://www.factswithoutpolitics.com/president...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I hope your proud of that you pos. Doing that put you on the same level as the nazis. Tell me the difference. Your a total idiot but somehow I'm not surprised you made that comment
I'm damn proud of it. Harry Truman is one of my heroes. I only wish we had done it sooner with more than just two small bombs.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

If the Obama administration relates ANY detail of a mission that was successful, like the killing of Osama Bin Laden, then right wingers accuse him of unnecessarily putting our military at risk for political gain. If Obama doesn't immediately disclose EVERY detail of a mission that went wrong then its a cover up. No wonder flip flopping Romney is your boy. What idiots.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the case, he really IS an idiot.
Highly unlikely to ever happen. But if anything will start a Civil War in this country, that's it. He's a lot of things, but an idiot? Not so much.
His plan is to sign and have Congress ratify the United Nations Small Arms Treaty, thus bypassing the 2nd amendment. On the surface, this treaty sounds like it is supposed to prevent rogue nations from obtaining weapons, but the "fine print" prohibits any citizen of any participating nation from owning or possessing any firearms.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's legal for a man to kill his wife in Saudi Arabia for disobeying him. That doesn't make it right.
Killing babies is murder, legal or not, liberal homo.
Well, well, well

Look who's telling the rest of the world right from wrong.

The GOP troll who thinks Bush's war by lies in Iraq and all the death it caused was OK.

The troll who thinks indiscriminate widespread torture by our military on Muslim prisoners is OK.

The troll who believes there's nothing wrong in Bush exposing CIA operatives.

And you would dictate morality on the rest of us on that basis?

I have a problem with abortions performed after six weeks. But before them, what we're dealng with isn't exactly human.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I hope your proud of that you pos. Doing that put you on the same level as the nazis. Tell me the difference. Your a total idiot but somehow I'm not surprised you made that comment
Don't you think the Japs would have invaded you and kicked your asses too? You guys sat around and watched while we fought and protected your sissy Canadian asses. Now go bow to your Queen you frikkin' jerkoff.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The Republican Democrat war:
The Republicans were throwing dynamite at the Democrats:
The Democrats were lighting it and throwing it back.
Obama Biden 2012.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well
The GOP troll who thinks Bush's war by lies in Iraq and all the death it caused was OK.
The troll who thinks indiscriminate widespread torture by our military on Muslim prisoners is OK.
I have a problem with abortions performed after six weeks. But before them, what we're dealng with isn't exactly human.
Here's proof that torture works. The information on Osama Bin Ladin's whereabouts were obtained by "enhanced interrogation methods". Oh, and now suddenly you're an expert on what is and is not human? How many lectures have you given on the subject? You don't know nothing. You're just a typical liberal peace queer Obama sheeple. Too bad your "boy's" gonna lose!
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm damn proud of it. Harry Truman is one of my heroes. I only wish we had done it sooner with more than just two small bombs.
And that is why people hate you.Please tell your buddies to stop saying their Canadian when they travel abroad, it's making us look bad. I hope you get what you want and your next four years are the shits. My work is done for the day so I'm going home to my house that is actually worth something more than a pair of reeboks from my job that pays good money. Do they still have jobs in America?and on my way home I will not worry about getting mugged or murdered. Isn't that nice? Have a nice life asshole!
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well
By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
KCS

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And one of his plans is to ban the private ownership of all firearms and make no mistake, he CAN do it. One of his "dreams" is a gun free America.
Obama is the best thing that ever happened to the gun lobby, Everytime he gets elected people run out and buy new guns, By the way Mitt Romney is the only one of them that has passed gun laws.
KCS

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
yes we know that because he was no where to be found at the repub convention, First time ever the last repub president was not invited, Care to tell us why?
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's proof that torture works. The information on Osama Bin Ladin's whereabouts were obtained by "enhanced interrogation methods". Oh, and now suddenly you're an expert on what is and is not human? How many lectures have you given on the subject? You don't know nothing. You're just a typical liberal peace queer Obama sheeple. Too bad your "boy's" gonna lose!
You are clueless as always.

The issue isn't whether torture works. I'm sure it does.

What you can't get through your thick elephant skull is that for every person who was tortured and gave out a scrap of useful info, thousands of others who were innocent were tortured and at times killed for nothing.

And you keep tap-dancing around that issue, don't you?

The reason is, at heart you're a damn Nazi. You just don't want to admit it.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
Bush will never go away.

Like Nixon, he's part of your legacy.

And when people like you defend their criminal acts, that becomes the standard by which we judge all you clowns.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think the Japs would have invaded you and kicked your asses too? You guys sat around and watched while we fought and protected your sissy Canadian asses. Now go bow to your Queen you frikkin' jerkoff.
You disrespectful GOP clown.

The Canadians fought alongside us during WW II and their army was of excellent quality.

This is why America doesn't need obnoxious idiots like the GOP in charge. They alienate everyone with their superior attitudes.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless as always.
The issue isn't whether torture works. I'm sure it does.
What you can't get through your thick elephant skull is that for every person who was tortured and gave out a scrap of useful info, thousands of others who were innocent were tortured and at times killed for nothing.
And you keep tap-dancing around that issue, don't you?
The reason is, at heart you're a damn Nazi. You just don't want to admit it.
Who cares. They're all hodgie towelheads anyway. If a few get killed giving up information and it saves one American's life, than it's well worth it. Remember, just like the crazy-ass Japs, the crazy-ass ragheads started all this with their terrorist crap and all their praise Allah bullsh't. I say kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. The only good hodgie is a dead hodgie.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>yes we know that because he was no where to be found at the repub convention, First time ever the last repub president was not invited, Care to tell us why?
He was invited. He didn't feel like going. He's done with politics.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespectful GOP clown.
The Canadians fought alongside us during WW II and their army was of excellent quality.
This is why America doesn't need obnoxious idiots like the GOP in charge. They alienate everyone with their superior attitudes.
They fought in Europe but they didn't have to fight against the crazy-ass Japs because Truman nuked them first. I wonder how many ungrateful Canadian asses did he save by doing that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••