Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,641 - 733,660 of 1,096,632 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Dropping a hydrogen bomb on Mecca during the annual pilgrimage where 3 million Muslim terrorists gather each year would be a good start.
only if we have enough bombs to liquidate all of them.....
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Dropping a hydrogen bomb on Mecca during the annual pilgrimage where 3 million Muslim terrorists gather each year would be a good start.
I bet you call yourself a christian don't you?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama want to tell American people, there is no terrorists. Don't you see, he let his own people be killed just to show the world it is not terrorist ...ordinary people got provoked by anti - Islam video ...he want it to justified.
To Obama, WAR ON TERROR IS WAR ON ISLAM!
Why is so hard for the people to understand, Obama is raised as a Muslim, in school registered as a Muslim, his father side Muslims, IN HIS HEART, OBAMA IS A MUSLIM! Why people don't get it? WAKE UP AMERICA! YOU ELECTED PRESIDENT, WHO IS NOT AMERICA'S FRIEND!
And the 13 people murdered at Ft. Hood by Muslim terrorist Nidal Malik Hasan is considered by Obama to simply be "workplace violence".

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
In a speech during a fundraiser in Springfield, Ohio today, President Obama stated that residents in New York and New Jersey will be just fine. They're not like Floridians, he stated. They live in the northeast, they're used to the cold".
Talk about hoof-in-mouth disease, and they said this guy was a good speaker??? It's no damn wonder he has a teleprompter, when he goes off-the-cuff, anything can come out of his mouth?? We wonder if this will get any play in the MSM?? If it was Romney it would have headlined the evening news on all the networks. But as always nothin'....
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Dropping a hydrogen bomb on Mecca during the annual pilgrimage where 3 million Muslim terrorists gather each year would be a good start.
I'm a white guy with a brain. Go ahead and blow up Mecca. I could care less, but dropping a bomb won't help your situation, it will make it worse. More trillions of $ to defend from every nation you'll piss off. Problem is you don't have trillions so you will print more money and when you print more money your dollar becomes weaker and as I said ,by the time you have finished blowing up everything your dollar will be worth a peso. Enjoy your taco Pablo.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
106 dead and counting due to Sandygate. WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS BIDEN?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS HILLARY?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS ANYBODY?!?! Does anybody in this administration care that scores of Americans are dying in their homes because of this administration's total, complete arrogance and incompetence?
Obama did his photo-op, does not care for details, and has a short attention span.....so off to Vegas....

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly, murdering babies is legal in this country. How many have you murdered?
Exactly zero.

I had a blastocyst in my fallopian tube offed once, though - left me alive to give birth to two beautiful sons.
In the same circumstances, I'd do it again, too.

If that bothers you, tough.
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
106 dead and counting due to Sandygate. WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS BIDEN?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS HILLARY?!?! WHERE THE HELL IS ANYBODY?!?! Does anybody in this administration care that scores of Americans are dying in their homes because of this administration's total, complete arrogance and incompetence?
Really, that's a stretch even for a tool like you.
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a white guy with a brain. Go ahead and blow up Mecca. I could care less, but dropping a bomb won't help your situation, it will make it worse. More trillions of $ to defend from every nation you'll piss off. Problem is you don't have trillions so you will print more money and when you print more money your dollar becomes weaker and as I said ,by the time you have finished blowing up everything your dollar will be worth a peso. Enjoy your taco Pablo.
The same People who post things about blowing up MECCA are the same ones who wonder why American stature in the world suffers.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Talk about hoof-in-mouth disease, and they said this guy was a good speaker??? It's no damn wonder he has a teleprompter, when he goes off-the-cuff, anything can come out of his mouth?? We wonder if this will get any play in the MSM?? If it was Romney it would have headlined the evening news on all the networks. But as always nothin'....
You can not make this chit up?

Obama orders that Abortion be referred to as
Reproductive Health issues in the future!!

A Mayor has ordered,That Illegal Immigrants
will no longer be referred to as Illegal???
No other term has taken its place so far???

PC,Gone wild!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And the 13 people murdered at Ft. Hood by Muslim terrorist Nidal Malik Hasan is considered by Obama to simply be "workplace violence".
Why people don't want to see, to Obama there is no terrorists ...he does justify every attack by Muslims. Why is that? He doesn't want to attack his own. Muslims are very loyal to each other.

In Islam ...
Women have to show SUBMISSION to their men...
Muslims have to show SUBMISSION to Allah...
Everyone else to show SUBMISSION to Islam...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Really, that's a stretch even for a tool like you.
elderly folks trapped in their flooded homes with no electricity, heat, food, or water have a reasonable probability of dying.....

Hussein Obama made all kinds of promises....and then left down....
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

For over 14 years, Daniel Estulin has investigated and researched the Bilderberg Group’s far-reaching influence on business and finance, global politics, war and peace, and control of the world’s resources and its money.

His book,“The True Story of the Bilderberg Group,” was published in 2005 and is now updated in a new 2009 edition. He states that in 1954,“the most powerful men in the world met for the first time” in Oosterbeek, Netherlands,“debated the future of the world,” and decided to meet annually in secret. They called themselves the Bilderberg Group with a membership representing a who’s who of world power elites, mostly from America, Canada, and Western Europe with familiar names like David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, Lloyd Blankfein, George Soros, Donald Rumsfeld, Rupert Murdoch, other heads of state, influential senators, congressmen and parliamentarians, Pentagon and NATO brass, members of European royalty, selected media figures, and invited others – some quietly by some accounts like Barack Obama and many of his top officials.

Always well represented are top figures from the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), IMF, World Bank, Trilateral Commission, EU, and powerful central bankers from the Federal Reserve, the ECB’s Jean-Claude Trichet, and Bank of England’s Mervyn King.

For over half a century, no agenda or discussion topics became public nor is any press coverage allowed. The few invited fourth estate attendees and their bosses are sworn to secrecy. Nonetheless, Estulin undertook “an investigative journey” that became his life’s work. He states:

“Slowly, one by one, I have penetrated the layers of secrecy surrounding the Bilderberg Group, but I could not have done this withot help of ‘conscientious objectors’ from inside, as well as outside, the Group’s membership.” As a result, he keeps their names confidential.

Whatever its early mission, the Group is now “a shadow world government….threaten(ing) to take away our right to direct our own destinies (by creating) a disturbing reality” very much harming the public’s welfare. In short, Bilderbergers want to supplant individual nation-state sovereignty with an all-powerful global government, corporate controlled, and check-mated by militarized enforcement.

“Imagine a private club where presidents, prime ministers, international bankers and generals rub shoulders, where gracious royal chaperones ensure everyone gets along, and where the people running the wars, markets, and Europe (and America) say what they never dare say in public.”

Early in its history, Bilderbergers decided “to create an ‘Aristocracy of purpose’ between Europe and the United States (to reach consensus to rule the world on matters of) policy, economics, and (overall) strategy.” NATO was essential for their plans – to ensure “perpetual war (and) nuclear blackmail” to be used as necessary. Then proceed to loot the planet, achieve fabulous wealth and power, and crush all challengers to keep it.

Along with military dominance, controlling the world’s money is crucial for with it comes absolute control as the powerful 19th century Rothschild family understood. As the patriarch Amschel Rothschild once said:“Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws.”

Bilderbergers comprise the world’s most exclusive club. No one buys their way in. Only the Group’s Steering Committee decides whom to invite, and in all cases participants are adherents to One World Order governance run by top power elites.

According to Steering Committee rules:

“the invited guests must come alone; no wives, girlfriends, husbands or boyfriends. Personal assistants (meaning security, bodyguards, CIA or other secret service protectors) cannot attend the conference and must eat in a separate hall.

danielestulin.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why people don't want to see, to Obama there is no terrorists ...he does justify every attack by Muslims. Why is that? He doesn't want to attack his own. Muslims are very loyal to each other.
In Islam ...
Women have to show SUBMISSION to their men...
Muslims have to show SUBMISSION to Allah...
Everyone else to show SUBMISSION to Islam...
You seem frightened...dare I say 'terrorized'.

Looks like, for you, the terrorists have won.
Bummer.

Live in love, or live in fear.
Your choice.
KCS

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
elderly folks trapped in their flooded homes with no electricity, heat, food, or water have a reasonable probability of dying.....
Hussein Obama made all kinds of promises....and then left down....
That's right the people of America elected a man named Barack Hussein Obama, Kinda scares the crap outta you don't it. This country has left prehistorics like you behind. And i'm loving every minute of it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Obama is a lying sack of shit, specifically about Bengazi and his denials of additional security for political reasons..........
People died and Obama lied.
You don't know shit and that's the problem. 4 American lives were lost in Syria but how many in Iraq under the lie of WMD?? Answer that first. I do know this, we lost 4 due to a terrorist attack in Syria and you blame Obama, we lost nearly 5,000 in Iraq for NOTHING and you support that. That's all I need to know about your case.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

In March of 2012, Obama signed the National Defense Resources Preparedness (NDRP) executive order that declared peacetime marital law. Obama granted himself authority over all domestic energy, production, transportation, food and water, all in the name of National Security.

The NDRP has roots in the Defense Production Act of 1950 wherein the US government was empowered to dispense “national resources” in the event of a national emergency that would define any or all Americans as a challenge to the government.

Control over all US citizens would be required to maintain continuity of government.

The president and advisors would be able to use this directive as they saw fit if the situation warranted it.

It was no mistake that the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) declared the domestic US a “battlefield”. The ability to detain any American citizen without charge or trial, solely on suspicion is key to the power of the NDAA.

As defined in the NDRP, the President allocated control over American resources to specific federal agencies to oversee their dispensation.
&#9632; The Secretary of Defense has power over all water resources
&#9632; The Secretary of Commerce has power over all material services and facilities, including construction materials
&#9632; The Secretary of Transportation has power over all forms of civilian transportation
&#9632; The Secretary of Agriculture has power over food resources and facilities, livestock plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment
&#9632; The Secretary of Health and Human Services has power over all health resources.

intellihub.com
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Don't Want a Girl, Boy? No Problem.

Obama Against Bill to Ban Gender Selection Abortions

TAPPER: The House is, I think, this afternoon preparing to take up a bill that would ban gender selection as a factor in abortions in this country. And I was wondering — I haven’t a statement of administration policy; I was wondering if the White House had a position on that?

CARNEY: I will have to take that as well. Been focused on other things, but I will get back to you.

Note: The White House got back to me this evening to say the president opposes the bill.

White House deputy press secretary Jamie Smith says in a statement:“The Administration opposes gender discrimination in all forms, but the end result of this legislation would be to subject doctors to criminal prosecution if they fail to determine the motivations behind a very personal and private decision. The government should not intrude in medical decisions or private family matters in this way.”

-Jake Tapper

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

goodbye O wrote:
<quoted text>When people thought Hussein Obama misspoke and said 57 states of America he meant 57 STATES OF ISLAM look it up on the internet then you'll understand more about the muslim at 1600 Penn.AVE,but do it quickly he'll be out of there soon.
God help us all if he is re-elected ...he is arrogant now, his second term would be unbearable ...
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

KCS wrote:
<quoted text>That's right the people of America elected a man named Barack Hussein Obama, Kinda scares the crap outta you don't it. This country has left prehistorics like you behind. And i'm loving every minute of it.
The people of America can just as easily "un"-elect him Tuesday.

Many Americans WILL NOT be conned a second time.

Don't be greedy. Vote for your country, not yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••