Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,561 - 733,580 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#792093 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Because they were too stubborn, stupid, or crazy to FRIGGING LEAVE before the damn storm hit. They had 4 days to get the hell outta there. What did they do? Bought a few 6-packs, a couple bags of Jay's potato crisps, and some frozen dinners....and said 'fluck the evacuation order.'
Let them face the consequences of their behavior - remember that whole PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY thing?
Same thing every taxpaying republican said during the Katrina thing , but hey it is a good idea to build a major city below sea level and fill it full of people who are as irresponsible as yourself , the democratic machine at it's best .
Daddy

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#792094 Nov 2, 2012
I wonder how many of those corpses have been ID'd by democrat volunteers to be sure they do get a "fair shot" to vote? Hahaha Theres some sure nuff votes for hope and change!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792095 Nov 2, 2012
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.

Can I get a second?

(The blatant liar leaves 72 million uninsured! 20 million children! That is a crime against humanity.)

All while grinning ear to ear?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792097 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is if organizations like ACORN intimidated banks into making loans that were very high risk. Obama sued Citibank to make those kind of loans.
So the banks were doing home invasions and kidnappings to get those borrowers down to the local branch, I suppose...?

Just because something is legal doesn't mean you HAVE to do it.

It's that whole 'personal responsibility' thing...

Location hidden

#792099 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delphi White-Collar Retirees Sue for Equal Protection
http://www.employmentattorneyoh.com/2010/09/d...
Nice try...though.
You should take this comedy act on the road, fella.

Location hidden

#792100 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. What was I thinking? Let them die. A few hundred dead won't change the outcome of the election. That's all that matters now anyway, the election. Right? I say go ahead with the Marathon too. Just get the bodies and debris out of the way so the runners don't trip over stuff. That could result in a lawsuit against the city. Thank you for making sense out of it all. I certainly hope those stupid people on Staten Island have learned their lesson!
So do I. There's a good possibility the next hurricane will be a whole lot worse.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792101 Nov 2, 2012
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahaha I love to see someone tell it like it is and cut the PC bullshit! Cant you just see the dumbasses as the water was climbing, electricity shutting down and the damn sillyassed cellphone service cut too? OMG they were traumatized Hahaha and now theyre whining like fkn retards. Except for a few inocent victims the vast majority that defied evacuation orders and stayed to loot should be floating around in a subway. As in who cares? I dont, you dont and ObaMao dont so theyre fkd as fkd should be.
Using that logic, the diplomats at Benghazi knew there was unrest there, yet they chose to go anyway. It's their own fault they were killed. Obama was right not to send help and risk more American lives to protect the Ambassador and the three others who made an unwise choice.

Location hidden

#792102 Nov 2, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing every taxpaying republican said during the Katrina thing , but hey it is a good idea to build a major city below sea level and fill it full of people who are as irresponsible as yourself , the democratic machine at it's best .
Yeah, but "Naw'lins" was fun. Staten Island? Not so much.

Mardi Gras was hellacious this year...

:)

Since: Nov 12

Harrisonburg, VA

#792103 Nov 2, 2012
MITT ROMNEY EXPOSED: Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney. Please watch the video at

Location hidden

#792104 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Using that logic, the diplomats at Benghazi knew there was unrest there, yet they chose to go anyway. It's their own fault they were killed. Obama was right not to send help and risk more American lives to protect the Ambassador and the three others who made an unwise choice.
Agreed.

Oh, wait, I bet you were employing sarcasm...

I wasn't.
cway

United States

#792105 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats led Americans to the worst recession since 1929 via the Community Restoration Act, a liberal idea that every one should be able to own a home even if they couldn't afford one.Problem is weird things happen when you can't pay your mortgage.
Bull.

The repeal of Glass-Steagal by the GOP Congress under Clinton would later spread the bad home loan crisis to the financial markets. But let's go the beginning of crisis.

Alan Greenspan lit the fuse with low interest rates.

Then Bush signed The American Dream Act passed by a GOP majority which greatly eased the 10% downpayment obstacle.

The banks themselves made bad loans. They were "bad" because the banks themselves set them up that way. They knew the borrower would default, in which case the bank would keep the payments and own a more valuable house in what at that time was a rising market.

The FBI warned Congressional leaders in 2004 of an impending financial disaster.

And how did the Repubilcan majority act? They did nothing.

That a handful of Democrat senators and congressmen acted on behalf of the banks hardly absolves the GOP Congress from an incredible display of negligence.

Furthermore, when the Dems regained the majority in 2007, one of the first things they did was to rein in home loans. But by then, the damage was done and the dam getting ready to burst.

Elephants busted again.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#792106 Nov 2, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem nervous.
Gov. Christie plans to run in 2016?
Well, he's got 4 years to drop 150 lbs.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792108 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Hey, broken record.........
Yer drunk.
Have some coffee.
On second thought, don't. Who needs a wide-awake drunk?
Next...
Who needs a wide-awake moron like you?
Next...
finding

Brookland, AR

#792109 Nov 2, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
whats you "gettin back", boy?
and dont you sass me little fella.
Like our country, like geting a new president, like Mitt Romney| Ryan, like someone that can lead our country out of this mess. This will be like a breath of fresh air..' big fella.

Location hidden

#792110 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Never approach a bull from the front, or a horse from the rear or an idiot sellout liberal from any direction...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm whom are freezing and dying, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Why are you a drunk? Scratch that - I don't give a popcorn fart in a windstorm why you're a drunk. That's your business.

Obama is either a Kenyan, an Indonesian, an admissions-fraud perpetrator, a really bad student, or has decided his school records are none of your business.

None of which was proven before he went on the Presidential ballot, Congress having had a year to dig.

Get over it.

Ya drunk.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#792111 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, no sign of Jane Says, Homer more than a little concerned. Even thought I despise the very air she breathes I wish her no ham. I have been hearing horror stories from friends and family and co-workers that I have been able to reach in NJ. They are getting by but it hasn't been easy. The weather is also getting colder.
I wish her no "ham" either
cway

United States

#792112 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mr. Bin Laden used to live in Sudan ... And wed been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start meeting with them again. They released him. At the time,'96, he had committed no crime against America so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America."
William Clinton
February 2002 business luncheon in Long Island, New York
You keep tilting at windmills, and like Don Quixote you keep getting knocked off the saddle.

Now if you can prove there was evidence of Bin Laden involved in an indictable offense as of 1996, then hurray for you. Because that would prove Clinton was negligent.

But alas, Don Quixote, no such evidence existed. Try to get it through your skull that the attacks at Nairobi and the USS Cole were two years down the road.

So Clinton was right. There was no grounds upon which to make an arrest.

And the Sudanese offer of extradition fell through because it was based on Saudi compliance which did not materialize.

Check and mate.
finding

Brookland, AR

#792113 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(The blatant liar leaves 72 million uninsured! 20 million children! That is a crime against humanity.)
All while grinning ear to ear?
Don't get me starting lieing, He's the best think that will happen to us, four more days to go, then bommie will be in the past.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#792116 Nov 2, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what I said lily , my little gift to you , oh yea I forgot to tell you if you or da hubby have eaten an east coast oyster in the last 32 years there is a outside chance it had my hands on it before you had your mouth on it , and an outside chance is all obummer has got .
We don't eat that shyt,
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792117 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Why are you a drunk? Scratch that - I don't give a popcorn fart in a windstorm why you're a drunk. That's your business.
Obama is either a Kenyan, an Indonesian, an admissions-fraud perpetrator, a really bad student, or has decided his school records are none of your business.
None of which was proven before he went on the Presidential ballot, Congress having had a year to dig.
Get over it.
Ya drunk.
popcorn fart in a windstorm?

Moron, for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 45 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE