Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,521 - 733,540 of 1,079,807 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont allow filthy liars to operate without crushing them. your choice.

Is that why you keep smashing your head into the wall?
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
It's the culture...
You falsely accuse me of lying, but have yet to expose a single one.

It's the culture.

Why don't you whine and cry about George Soros some more and I'll put up my list of 9 GOP billionaires you never bring up for some reason.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

‘We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy
-
“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze!
-
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11...
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices you libtards cold and hungry...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a Staten Island soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that losers?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are libtards morons and sellouts?
-
It's the culture...
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Let's look at the difference bewtween Bush and Obama.

1. Bush lied us into an unnecessary war, Obama didn't.
2. Bush outed a CIA agent, Obama didn't.
3. Bush approved military torture of prisoners, regardless of innocence. Obama did not.
4. Bush was in charge when America suffered its worst terror attack. No major terror attacks under Obama.
5. Bush led America to its worst recession since 1929. Obama is cleaning it up.

That's all you need to know.

Right, Florida?
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Father Paddy was downhill and to the right of Hannibal and when he sobered up enough to realize he was drowning he reached out in the darkness, stabbed his hand through Hannibal's box and grabbed him by his throat, "Hannibal, Hannibal! We've got to get out of here!" Fred reacted the way you might imagine and ripped the hand off his throat and cowered in the corner at what appeared to be a Deus ex Machina of some kind! He was terrified and for a second he lost his hold on the I-pad which began to float and drift away from him.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Fred laid in his box and listened as the rain fell steadily on his "roof." "It wouldn't be so bad if I died tonight," he thought, and wrapped the newspaper more tightly around himself. He shielded the machine as best he could and stabbed at it occasionally but each time he did his fingers resisted and he couldn't understand it.
He'd met carol on topix some months before and she'd been so... kind, so... sympathetic... in his mind he could almost see her: a small, darkish woman with bright grey eyes and a bright smile, Hannibal could almost taste her sweet breath. "I love you, carol," he mumbled, and out of nowhere he heard a voice, "No you don't Hannibal, she's not real. Only God is real." "Who said that?" Fred said reflexively, "get out of my brain!"
The letters appeared on his screen... "I love you too, Fred." carol. Fred realized he was being tested and resolved to speak only to the woman who loved him. Surely the other voice was The Devil himself and must be denied.
"Carol," Fred typed, "I think I'm losing my mind." He hit Enter and waited... after a few minutes the tiny beautiful letters appeared again, "Have faith, Fred, you must believe or none of this will ever be real. God loves you, Fred, he won't desert you in your hour of need." Fred smiled and it calmed him. It calmed him despite the realization that water was rising in his box. Fred didn't realize it but Hurricane Sandy had just come ashore and life was about to change for him. And not for the better.
Fred: "Sailing, sailing, over the bounding Maine."
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails, run from my posts with your tail tucked tightly between your legs like the yellow dog you are.
Honestly, by now, everyone can see how you retreat from direct response behind a cloud of GOP squid ink.
You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Obama was the day you voted for him.. You idiot....
-
You're not a complete idiot cway -- Some parts are just missing....
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices you libtards cold and hungry...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why are you a moron and a sellout?
-
It's the culture...
Daddy

San Marcos Tlapazola, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Early polling and all reliable polls say Obama is history. God Bless the Republic!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social and ignorant elements to bankrupt Morono Valley California...
-
Population: You.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You falsely accuse me of lying, but have yet to expose a single one.
It's the culture.
Why don't you whine and cry about George Soros some more and I'll put up my list of 9 GOP billionaires you never bring up for some reason.
You have too few brain cells to retain that kind of info cway...Go discover a cure for your crying out loud you idiot!
-
Obama 'Promised You Candy, But Left You With Cavities idiot...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years of sellout....
-
Why are you a loser?
-
Why are you certified dumbass?
-
It's the culture...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

FEMA has finally begun setting up in Staten Island...SIX DAYS after the hurricane struck. So far 19 lives and counting have been lost there, including two young children, ages two and four. WHERE THE HELL IS OBAMA!!! Oh yeah, fundraising in Ohio. Why isn't the press crucifying him like they would a Republican president? Why aren't the people in New York and New Jersey and the rest of the country outraged by his lack of response? This event is Obama's Katrina! The northeast is practically destroyed! No food, no fuel, no power. Obama has completely dropped the ball during this disaster for his own benefit. Benghazigate then Sandygate, all in the span of 2-1/2 months? When are people realize that this guy is totally incompetent? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida can't handle a strong charge of the truth. So he runs away behind a cloud of GOP squid ink.
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fred bolted upright and ran his head through the boxtop without realizing it. There beside him was a bedraggled Priest standing in his underwear and white collar and nothing else and the Priest grabbed Fred's hand and Fred clutched the sopping I-pad and together they ran down the alley seeking higher ground, a higher calling... a way to survive.

There were five other men in the alley that night, but they were drunk or infirmed or deep in a psychosis and the two men ignored them in any event and concentrated on saving themselves. Fred and Paddy ran through the streets like stricken creatures and as the rain lashed down they clutched at each other and ran terrified toward they knew not what.

Fred followed the Priest because what else could you do? the Priest dragged Fred along behind him because... well, he didn't know why he did it? It was as if a voice in his head told him to do so.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Or we could consider reality, recognizing that those pregnancies, if obligated by law to be gestated, would result in over a million unwanted babies, not aborted fetuses, each year. Real, living, infants, who need love and care, shelter, food, water, diapers, clothing, medicines, etc. etc. etc.
The current adoption paradigm falls far short of capability to place them in loving homes. If they're not white, healthy, and under a year old, they don't get readily adopted, especially in states where the pool of adoptive parents is halved by laws prohibiting single people and/or gays from doing so.
I don't think anyone who hasn't been personally aborted should make the decision for others,but that is just my opinion. As far as your argument, we can always legalize infanticide and the problem is solved. Then we can deal with those seniors that drive so slow. Abortion, infanticide and forced euthanasia .Sounds like a left wing wet dream.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You know there is something wrong with Obama when the best feeling you had about Obama was the day you voted for him.. You idiot....
-
You're not a complete idiot cway -- Some parts are just missing....
-
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why are you a moron and a sellout?
-
It's the culture...

3. Bush approved military torture of prisoners, regardless of innocence. Obama did not.
4. Bush was in charge when America suffered its worst terror attack. No major terror attacks under Obama.

Now run away behind a cloud of GOP squid ink.
THE DEBIL

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Daddy wrote:
Early polling and all reliable polls say Obama is history. God Bless the Republic!
What republic? Mexico? Whatever. You obviously not gettin' current polls or does "polls" mean sumthin' different in Spanish?
Barry Hussein O

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then by that logic, Bush is totally responsible for 9-11. Thanks for admitting it.
As for Benghazi, that's all smoke and mirrors, GOP smear style.
Yeah, no one died at Watergate. But burglary is still a criminal offense. And the purpose of that burglary was to gain inside information on Democrat activities in order to disrupt their campaign.
Even more interesting is that the Watergate burglars were all ex-CIA. Well, "retired" if you care to believe it.
Which leads to the conclusion that the CIA works to disrupt and undermine Democrat activities. No surprise. It's the same thing they've done overseas to political parties they felt were not "right" enough.
Whoa. Quit giving George Bush credit for 9/11/01. Clinton caused it by not doing much after the first attack and others. Now, by killing the economy, I'm finishing the job started by al qaeda.
Florida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hello, GOP Headquarters?

Please send another dozen 55 gallon drums of squid ink for me to hide behind.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
Right, Florida?
4 diplomats perished in Libya due to Obama's incompetence.
Scores of people are starving, freezing and may die from exposure this week due to Obama's incompetence.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then by that logic, Bush is totally responsible for 9-11. Thanks for admitting it.
As for Benghazi, that's all smoke and mirrors, GOP smear style.
Yeah, no one died at Watergate. But burglary is still a criminal offense. And the purpose of that burglary was to gain inside information on Democrat activities in order to disrupt their campaign.
Even more interesting is that the Watergate burglars were all ex-CIA. Well, "retired" if you care to believe it.
Which leads to the conclusion that the CIA works to disrupt and undermine Democrat activities. No surprise. It's the same thing they've done overseas to political parties they felt were not "right" enough.
Watergate had no effect on the 1972 election.....George McGovern would have lost in 1972 even if Jesus Christ had returned to Earth and endorsed him.....

in 2012, the CIA is covering up for Obama...after President Romney takes office, it will be necessary to clean house....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,609
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 7 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min RACE 97,529
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 10 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 17 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 45,790
UNIPORT PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 S... 23 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 25 min Toj 23
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search