Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792124 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Oh, wait, I bet you were employing sarcasm...
I wasn't.
No, no sarcasm here. A majority of people who are involved in tragedies get that way due to their own stupid decisions. If you lose everything in a natural disaster it's probably your own damn fault. Why should my tax dollars be used to bail you out? Anyway, the only thing that really matters is that President Obama's campaign wasn't adversely affected by the storm.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#792125 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 6th wrote:
A little while longer George and Weezie will be down graded to a flat in the southside of Chicago with Leroy Brown as their neighbor.
I've seen you Repubs call the POTUS all kinds of vile names. We Democrats only called Bush dumb. That pretty much summed it all up.
While on the subject of Bush. Only a few days left to persuade us Dems to vote for Mitt. Have any of you come up with just ONE difference between Romney and Bush? Just ONE example of where the ideas of Mitt are any different from Bush?
cway

United States

#792126 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>You do, buddy.
Desperately.
Unfortunately for you, I'm very married.
Sorry about your luck, but not much.
:)
The elephants keep coming, and Kathy keeps slapping 'em down to size.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792127 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(The blatant liar leaves 72 million uninsured! 20 million children! That is a crime against humanity.)
All while grinning ear to ear?
50 million children murdered by democrat abortionists since 1975.
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#792128 Nov 2, 2012
Four more days and we move in to fumigate out the White House and let a real commander in chief move in. The charlatan and communist will move his lame ass out to Chicager. He'll be back to organnizin picnics, but he'll still fu--k that up.
cway

United States

#792129 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Oh, he'p me, he'p me...he's callin' me a moe-ron agin dad...
(there's some sarcasm for ya.)
Are you a drunk too?
Or are you more the Haldol type?
Time will tell.
I see you've met Waxhead. Too bad.
Florida

United States

#792131 Nov 2, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>.
While on the subject of Bush. Only a few days left to persuade us Dems to vote for Mitt. Have any of you come up with just ONE difference between Romney and Bush? Just ONE example of where the ideas of Mitt are any different from Bush?
Uh Uh Uh Uh

I'm working on it, I'm working on it.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

United States

#792132 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 6th wrote:
A little while longer George and Weezie will be down graded to a flat in the southside of Chicago with Leroy Brown as their neighbor.
But, George has to pardon first his friend Toni Rezko from jail...now George and Weezie have money to buy more real estate...
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#792133 Nov 2, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen you Repubs call the POTUS all kinds of vile names. We Democrats only called Bush dumb. That pretty much summed it all up.
This election has nothing to do with Bush dumbass. Your boy Obumbles has accomplished nothing. He's proven to be a liar and a coward. He murdered 4 American patriots in Libya while he flew off in Air Force one to Vegas to campaign. Obumbles is a moron just like you if you vote for this POS.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792134 Nov 2, 2012
Gonna be nice to see fools mad and crying like '08. I knew when Barack was elected we would see what's in peoples hearts. And boy have we ever, Some people have lost their minds to hatred so much they are willing to put a crooked Man in office. He should have been eliminated when he said bet ten thousand dollars. Does that sound like any Mormons you know?
Florida

United States

#792136 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is legal, GOP clown.
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#792137 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

Yeah, let's put in charge the same poltical party who put us in this mess to lead us out of it.
I thought it was between Obama and Mitt. I didn't see Bush on the docket!!! Because bush was the one that got you in this mess. You guys won't be out of this for three more presidents so take it easy on Obama. Mitt reminds me of bush in a way. Little too trigger happy to say the least. Modern warfare drains economies and Mitt is all military but what do I know I'm Canadian and I'm happy to be here and not in your shoes.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792138 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any of your business what a woman does with her body?
cway

United States

#792139 Nov 2, 2012
Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
This election has nothing to do with Bush dumbass. Your boy Obumbles has accomplished nothing. He's proven to be a liar and a coward. He murdered 4 American patriots in Libya while he flew off in Air Force one to Vegas to campaign. Obumbles is a moron just like you if you vote for this POS.
You, Sir, suffer from feces-throwing chimp syndrome.

A mindless urge to attack and throw things without knowledge of the facts.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792140 Nov 2, 2012
Masama Muhfugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally Bogus, What happened in Libya is CIA business, But you're willing to try to use it for political hay. Sorry a## Chump

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#792141 Nov 2, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>Is it any of your business what a woman does with her body?
Great point. Why would I care if Monica liked cigars? What is is.
KCS

Burbank, CA

#792142 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 6th wrote:
<quoted text> Im voting for Romney, because he's the same as Bush and Bush was strong against terrorists and when Romney wants to beat that Muslim al-quida operative in the Whitehouse thats good enough for me.
Wait, how many soldiers died after Bush flew on the carrier under the Mission Accomplished sign?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#792143 Nov 2, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is working on real issues
Yep. His lying has been a lifelong issue for him.

Who's his counselor? Jerry Wright? Jesse Jackson? Alvin Sharpton?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How bout it

Huntsville, AL

#792144 Nov 2, 2012
WND EXCLUSIVE

'Obama is telling kids, f--- your parents'

shocking rants of White House-backed 'gay' activist
Published: 3 hours ago
by Drew ZahnEmail | Archive
Drew Zahn is a former pastor who cut his editing teeth as a member of the award-winning staff of Leadership, Christianity Today's professional journal for church leaders. He is the editor of seven books, including Movie-Based Illustrations for Preaching & Teaching, which sparked his ongoing love affair with film and his weekly WND column, "Popcorn and a (world)view."More &#8595;

A newly compiled video exposes the chief “anti-bullying” activist endorsed by the Obama administration spewing an obscenity-laced, startling message to “gay” kids in America.

The White House website, under its “Civil Rights” section, includes links and videos recorded by Barack Obama, Joe Biden and others, supporting the mission of “gay” activist Dan Savage’s It Gets Better Project, an effort to help homosexual teens survive bullying during their teenage years.

But a recent video produced by the Faith Family Freedom Fund reveals Savage has touted the White House’s support as proof the president is backing his shocking message:

“That meant,” Savage says of Obama’s participation in his It Gets Better Project,“the president of the United States was telling queer kids,‘There’s something wrong with your parents, there’s something wrong with your preachers, there’s something wrong with your teachers, and f— those people!’”

The video reveals Savage further blasting those who believe in Jesus as “spiritually abused,” wishing Republicans would die and referring to politically conservative Christians as “pieces of s—.”
How bout it

Huntsville, AL

#792145 Nov 2, 2012
The Faith Family Freedom Fund, which is a super PAC associated with the Family Research Council, or FRC, seeks to hold Obama accountable for its endorsement of Savage’s project.

“President Obama and his administration have opened the door for Dan Savage to students across America under the guise of ‘anti-bullying,’” J.P. Duffy, the FRC’s vice president for communications, told WND.“In reality, President Obama has created a bully czar through his support of Dan Savage.”

Savage’s history as an X-rated sex advice columnist and controversial public school assembly speaker has been well documented, including an incident from earlier this year, when Savage told a group of high school journalism students,“We can learn to ignore the bulls— in the Bible about gay people,” then taunted the teens who stood and walked out of his rant, calling them “pansy a–es” as they left.

But the Faith Family Freedom Fund video also reveals that Savage’s venom toward the Bible, Christians, Republicans and even liberals who don’t vote Democrat runs far deeper. Savage sound bites from the video include the following:
•“Right-wing, bast—, fundamentalist, conservative, evangelical Christian pieces of s—”
•“They have the Bibble [sic.]; they don’t have logic.”
•“I wish [Republicans] we all f—ing dead”
•“Any progressive who votes for a Green [Party candidate], anymore … is a f—ing idiot and should be beaten with sticks.”

(Editor’s warning: Though the obscenities in the video have been bleeped out, viewers should be aware Savage’s comments include strong language.)

In the past, Savage has had sharp words for the FRC, too, and for its president, Tony Perkins.

“Every dead gay kid’s a victory for the Family Research Council,” Savage said, as WND reported.“They argue the gay lifestyle is sick and sinful and dangerous and point to suicides …[then they] do everything in their power to make sure that suicide rate does not come down.

“Tony Perkins sits on a pile of dead gay kids every day when he goes to work,” Savage charged.

The FRC video concludes with the statement:“Parents bullied, churches bullied, science bullied – bullied by Obama’s bully. It’s gotta stop.… On November 6, stop the bullying; stop Obama.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,985
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 69,483
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 32 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 46 min HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 1 hr Ralph 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]