Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
KCS

Carson, CA

#792227 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And one of his plans is to ban the private ownership of all firearms and make no mistake, he CAN do it. One of his "dreams" is a gun free America.
Obama is the best thing that ever happened to the gun lobby, Everytime he gets elected people run out and buy new guns, By the way Mitt Romney is the only one of them that has passed gun laws.
KCS

Carson, CA

#792228 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
yes we know that because he was no where to be found at the repub convention, First time ever the last repub president was not invited, Care to tell us why?
cway

United States

#792229 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Here's proof that torture works. The information on Osama Bin Ladin's whereabouts were obtained by "enhanced interrogation methods". Oh, and now suddenly you're an expert on what is and is not human? How many lectures have you given on the subject? You don't know nothing. You're just a typical liberal peace queer Obama sheeple. Too bad your "boy's" gonna lose!
You are clueless as always.

The issue isn't whether torture works. I'm sure it does.

What you can't get through your thick elephant skull is that for every person who was tortured and gave out a scrap of useful info, thousands of others who were innocent were tortured and at times killed for nothing.

And you keep tap-dancing around that issue, don't you?

The reason is, at heart you're a damn Nazi. You just don't want to admit it.
cway

United States

#792230 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, you keep bringing up Bush. Bush isn't running for President this time. The guy's name is Romney. Remember it. You'll be hearing it on a daily basis after he gets elected.
Bush will never go away.

Like Nixon, he's part of your legacy.

And when people like you defend their criminal acts, that becomes the standard by which we judge all you clowns.
cway

United States

#792231 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think the Japs would have invaded you and kicked your asses too? You guys sat around and watched while we fought and protected your sissy Canadian asses. Now go bow to your Queen you frikkin' jerkoff.
You disrespectful GOP clown.

The Canadians fought alongside us during WW II and their army was of excellent quality.

This is why America doesn't need obnoxious idiots like the GOP in charge. They alienate everyone with their superior attitudes.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792232 Nov 2, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless as always.
The issue isn't whether torture works. I'm sure it does.
What you can't get through your thick elephant skull is that for every person who was tortured and gave out a scrap of useful info, thousands of others who were innocent were tortured and at times killed for nothing.
And you keep tap-dancing around that issue, don't you?
The reason is, at heart you're a damn Nazi. You just don't want to admit it.
Who cares. They're all hodgie towelheads anyway. If a few get killed giving up information and it saves one American's life, than it's well worth it. Remember, just like the crazy-ass Japs, the crazy-ass ragheads started all this with their terrorist crap and all their praise Allah bullsh't. I say kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. The only good hodgie is a dead hodgie.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792233 Nov 2, 2012
KCS wrote:
<quoted text>yes we know that because he was no where to be found at the repub convention, First time ever the last repub president was not invited, Care to tell us why?
He was invited. He didn't feel like going. He's done with politics.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792234 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespectful GOP clown.
The Canadians fought alongside us during WW II and their army was of excellent quality.
This is why America doesn't need obnoxious idiots like the GOP in charge. They alienate everyone with their superior attitudes.
They fought in Europe but they didn't have to fight against the crazy-ass Japs because Truman nuked them first. I wonder how many ungrateful Canadian asses did he save by doing that?
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792236 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush will never go away.
Like Nixon, he's part of your legacy.
And when people like you defend their criminal acts, that becomes the standard by which we judge all you clowns.
Reagan is also part of my legacy. "We start bombing in five minutes".
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#792239 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan is also part of my legacy. "We start bombing in five minutes".
Problem is more than just you have nukes nowadays so go ahead and start nuking. Seeing that your in Virginia beach, I bet Dc would be a target and after reading what your posting ,there would be a bright side to seeing that happen. Maybe you would get lucky and just grow a tail but I think that would actually suit you.
Nice to see someone else call you a Nazi.. Baaahhahahha
cway

United States

#792240 Nov 3, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares. They're all hodgie towelheads anyway. If a few get killed giving up information and it saves one American's life, than it's well worth it. Remember, just like the crazy-ass Japs, the crazy-ass ragheads started all this with their terrorist crap and all their praise Allah bullsh't. I say kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. The only good hodgie is a dead hodgie.
Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".

And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.

If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#792242 Nov 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>Whether you like it or not, this is exactly the same mentality of Hitler and the Nazis. It is the view that other cultures are less than human and therefore not entitled to civilized treatment, i.e. "they're just a bunch of ragheads".

And you no doubt embrace the Nazi view that the security of the state supercedes all other considerations.

If you truly embrace this barbarism, then you are not a patriot or a pragmatist, but an uncivilized pig with a criminal mind.
Yep,couldn't have said it better myself!!!
push

United States

#792243 Nov 3, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/Barack- Obama-is-the-Next-President

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#792244 Nov 3, 2012
rest of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep,couldn't have said it better myself!!!
Godwin's Law.

Rants like the one you just responded to are a dime-a-dozen.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#792246 Nov 3, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
There were targets, you moron.
Targets that could be identified from a C-130? No there weren't.
You're an idiot!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#792247 Nov 3, 2012
goodbye O wrote:
<quoted text>Keep that suicide hotline number close,we don't want that poor maid to find you dangling there in that seedy motel room come Nov 7th.
Head your own warnings my friend. Stay Classy ;-)

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#792248 Nov 3, 2012
The election is coming to an end now and if it were held tonight; Obama would win the EC College by a landslide and continue to be President but a win in the pop vote would be slim. He has a trend going now gaining there so I am not making a call on the pop vote which will take two months to know that anyway if it is as close as it looks and he could even lose the pop vote but this is not a Democracy thus; the pop vote does not matter or elect Presidents.

Romney ran out of EC votes long ago. All year he failed to hit 270 even once yet Obama failed to go that low even once so this election is over like I stated in April.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#792249 Nov 3, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
I never realized how ignorant Ospammer really is, To see him try and speak in public without a teleprompter is so sad. I am embarrassed for him. 57 States?
Cant blame him for hiding his college records along with everything else he hides from the fools that elected him.
I guess the united negro college fund isnít working either.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Copy and paste on google.
Sure keep on harping on that one while ignoring Romney's gaffes and blatant lies.
Romney claimed three times that Syria was Iran's route to the sea. Iran and Syria have no common border and Iran has a longer coastline on the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf than Syria's mere 111 miles on the Mediterranean.
Romney made the claim that Jeep production was being shipped to China when in fact Jeep production in the US is expanding. There will be Jeeps made in China for the Chinese market just like Toyota and Honda make vehicles in this country for the American market.
He claimed that Obama gutted the work requirement for welfare recipients. Obama did no such thing but offered waivers to governors if and only if they could demonstrate that they could come up with better results with their own plan. Governors, particularly Republicans have been asking for this flexibility ever since welfare reform was enacted. One of them was Mitt Romney.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#792250 Nov 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
Unemployment rate UP to 7.9%. Real unemployment rate still around 15%... and you want 4 more years? LOL
Okay Skippy, here's how it works; the unemployment rate only counts those actively seeking jobs, those that have given up and in some cases returned to school to gain skills aren't counted. Unemployment claims have dropped and the private sector has been adding jobs, 171,000 last month. The uptick in the unemployment rate is due to formerly discouraged job seekers coming off the side lines and actively seeking employment.
www.reuters.com/.../us-usa-economy-jobs-idUSB... ...
You're an idiot.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#792252 Nov 3, 2012
Fox noise has start campaign of lies trying to call Sandy Obama's Katrina....

Over the next few days they will put all there resources into a phony news blitz on the storm and how no one is getting help.... thousands are in peril and it's President Obama's fault...They all are attacking Chris Cristie for telling the truth..

This phony news will be the end of Mitt Romney and Fox News...They will be made fools of across the country.....

Last night NBC MSNBC had a benefit concert and collected millions of dollars to help storm victoms....FOX NOISE bitched all night about libia and the President failures..Thats why the Republicans lose Thats not what we do in America ....SHAME ON FOX NOISE

Obama is back in the lead in Florida this morning...Up 5 in OHIO........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 184,228
Word (Dec '08) 31 min _Zoey_ 4,948
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min _Zoey_ 5,335
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr spchtch76 157
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr tara tullock 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,016
lost friends (Mar '12) 2 hr Bbrown 3
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM