Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#792106 Nov 2, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem nervous.
Gov. Christie plans to run in 2016?
Well, he's got 4 years to drop 150 lbs.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792108 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, broken record.........
Yer drunk.
Have some coffee.
On second thought, don't. Who needs a wide-awake drunk?
Next...
Who needs a wide-awake moron like you?
Next...
finding

Brookland, AR

#792109 Nov 2, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
whats you "gettin back", boy?
and dont you sass me little fella.
Like our country, like geting a new president, like Mitt Romney| Ryan, like someone that can lead our country out of this mess. This will be like a breath of fresh air..' big fella.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792110 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Never approach a bull from the front, or a horse from the rear or an idiot sellout liberal from any direction...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm whom are freezing and dying, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Why are you a drunk? Scratch that - I don't give a popcorn fart in a windstorm why you're a drunk. That's your business.

Obama is either a Kenyan, an Indonesian, an admissions-fraud perpetrator, a really bad student, or has decided his school records are none of your business.

None of which was proven before he went on the Presidential ballot, Congress having had a year to dig.

Get over it.

Ya drunk.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#792111 Nov 2, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, no sign of Jane Says, Homer more than a little concerned. Even thought I despise the very air she breathes I wish her no ham. I have been hearing horror stories from friends and family and co-workers that I have been able to reach in NJ. They are getting by but it hasn't been easy. The weather is also getting colder.
I wish her no "ham" either
cway

United States

#792112 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mr. Bin Laden used to live in Sudan ... And wed been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start meeting with them again. They released him. At the time,'96, he had committed no crime against America so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America."
William Clinton
February 2002 business luncheon in Long Island, New York
You keep tilting at windmills, and like Don Quixote you keep getting knocked off the saddle.

Now if you can prove there was evidence of Bin Laden involved in an indictable offense as of 1996, then hurray for you. Because that would prove Clinton was negligent.

But alas, Don Quixote, no such evidence existed. Try to get it through your skull that the attacks at Nairobi and the USS Cole were two years down the road.

So Clinton was right. There was no grounds upon which to make an arrest.

And the Sudanese offer of extradition fell through because it was based on Saudi compliance which did not materialize.

Check and mate.
finding

Brookland, AR

#792113 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.
Can I get a second?
(The blatant liar leaves 72 million uninsured! 20 million children! That is a crime against humanity.)
All while grinning ear to ear?
Don't get me starting lieing, He's the best think that will happen to us, four more days to go, then bommie will be in the past.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#792116 Nov 2, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Remember what I said lily , my little gift to you , oh yea I forgot to tell you if you or da hubby have eaten an east coast oyster in the last 32 years there is a outside chance it had my hands on it before you had your mouth on it , and an outside chance is all obummer has got .
We don't eat that shyt,
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#792117 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Why are you a drunk? Scratch that - I don't give a popcorn fart in a windstorm why you're a drunk. That's your business.
Obama is either a Kenyan, an Indonesian, an admissions-fraud perpetrator, a really bad student, or has decided his school records are none of your business.
None of which was proven before he went on the Presidential ballot, Congress having had a year to dig.
Get over it.
Ya drunk.
popcorn fart in a windstorm?

Moron, for sure!

Location hidden

#792118 Nov 2, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs a wide-awake moron like you?
Next...
You do, buddy.

Desperately.

Unfortunately for you, I'm very married.

Sorry about your luck, but not much.

:)
cway

United States

#792119 Nov 2, 2012
standdowner wrote:
FACT: We DEFINITELY need someone with a Matching Set of Steel Balls sitting in the Oval Office when the "RED PHONE" Rings.
Fact: In that case, start by crossing out the entire Republican Party from your list.
rest of the world

Coquitlam, Canada

#792121 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:

Can I get a second?

(The blatant liar leaves 72 million uninsured! 20 million children! That is a crime against humanity.)

I second that..he scares me!!!
cway

United States

#792122 Nov 2, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Like our country, like geting a new president, like Mitt Romney| Ryan, like someone that can lead our country out of this mess. This will be like a breath of fresh air..' big fella.
LOL

Yeah, let's put in charge the same poltical party who put us in this mess to lead us out of it.

Location hidden

#792123 Nov 2, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
popcorn fart in a windstorm?
Moron, for sure!
Oh, he'p me, he'p me...he's callin' me a moe-ron agin dad...

(there's some sarcasm for ya.)

Are you a drunk too?
Or are you more the Haldol type?

Time will tell.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792124 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Agreed.
Oh, wait, I bet you were employing sarcasm...
I wasn't.
No, no sarcasm here. A majority of people who are involved in tragedies get that way due to their own stupid decisions. If you lose everything in a natural disaster it's probably your own damn fault. Why should my tax dollars be used to bail you out? Anyway, the only thing that really matters is that President Obama's campaign wasn't adversely affected by the storm.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#792125 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 6th wrote:
A little while longer George and Weezie will be down graded to a flat in the southside of Chicago with Leroy Brown as their neighbor.
I've seen you Repubs call the POTUS all kinds of vile names. We Democrats only called Bush dumb. That pretty much summed it all up.
While on the subject of Bush. Only a few days left to persuade us Dems to vote for Mitt. Have any of you come up with just ONE difference between Romney and Bush? Just ONE example of where the ideas of Mitt are any different from Bush?
cway

United States

#792126 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>You do, buddy.
Desperately.
Unfortunately for you, I'm very married.
Sorry about your luck, but not much.
:)
The elephants keep coming, and Kathy keeps slapping 'em down to size.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792127 Nov 2, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Can I get a second?
50 million children murdered by democrat abortionists since 1975.
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

#792128 Nov 2, 2012
Four more days and we move in to fumigate out the White House and let a real commander in chief move in. The charlatan and communist will move his lame ass out to Chicager. He'll be back to organnizin picnics, but he'll still fu--k that up.
cway

United States

#792129 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Oh, he'p me, he'p me...he's callin' me a moe-ron agin dad...
(there's some sarcasm for ya.)
Are you a drunk too?
Or are you more the Haldol type?
Time will tell.
I see you've met Waxhead. Too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Maude 181,861
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 3 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago