Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
733,421 - 733,440 of 1,083,266 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
But we could run on the Kenyan abandoning 4 Americans in Beghazi to die....duh
Reality check time, Fred.

What possible advantage could a sitting president obtain by allowing what you accuse Obama of?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Lord Satan called---said he was waiting for ya--next to the coffer machine.....said yew! had some karma penances for life to do---for acting like a vulgar POS and aggravating the actually good people.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012!
Penance 1. Start heating hot chocolate and Ramen noodles, and have the grnaola bards ready to go to--and serve it up with a smile, FOR STATEN ISLAND Working Class TAX PAYERS.
Get busy.

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!
Leadership FOR All of America again-NOt just some!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You call those emails "memo's"
Oh Gawd help us lol
(um but reallly--it's no wonder...wth in Libya....duhmbo slackeerTics!)
funny you chose to answer this post, you are one of the seriously dumb ones i was speaking of.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Fred and Paddy had never actually met. To each the other was simply a disembodied voice and an odor through the thick layers of cardboard which separated them.
Paddy could hear and smell Fred's rancid body odor, and Fred could hear the fallen Priest babbling to himself at night, drinking, begging for forgiveness, and then bestowing it on himself in a deep and unsettling voice.
In this way they passed their days and nights each listening to the other, each understanding that there was another human being next door but with no other contact than that. It was as if they lived in two entirely different worlds instead of a dank alley overridden with rats and garbage.
We could interject Jane Says here, flying in on her broomstick doing a clean sweep of the alley, tossing the homeless and one defrocked priest out onto the street where Fred and he could meet face to face for the first time. Just a thought, Homer doesn't want to step on any toes. You are doing a fine job without me.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people aren't allowed to take vacations, don'tcha know that by now?
I hear these retardicans say stupid things like "he's taking Air Force One" everywhere!
Did they think he was going to take Jet Blue?
They're so stupid.
Many people believe your race card is worn and frayed. Pray to Obama for a new one.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for goodness sakes, it was an example. Does one need to be completely literal to break you of your bad habits? How'd you know that even referred to YOUR children? Answer: you didn't. I simply led you to a point where you drew that conclusion based on what was in your head, not mine. This is how political campaigns work: they supply you with a simple and predictable path by which you will inevitably reach the conclusion they want you to, as I just did. You have a brain, now use it.
Breathe. Again. And once more.

Now, recite your mantra to clear your mind, lie down, and take a nap.

I think this thread may be a bit too much for you.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We definitely need a 'completely insane' judgit icon, maybe a screw thru a skull? A six pack with a couple cans missing?
I've thought that a few times myself Homer :-).

One that sayz "Flipping ignorant" or something lol.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your Lord Satan called---said he was waiting for ya--next to the coffer machine.....said yew! had some karma penances for life to do---for acting like a vulgar POS and aggravating the actually good people.
Hello, Retardican Party? Satan speaking.

Party at the Hell Hole at midnight. Be sure to bring chickens and lots of virgins.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

As the screen glowed in front of him, Fred suddenly remembered his own "real" family. His wife had died five years ago and that was the last straw. Fred had drifted off into the ether then and there was no drawing him back.

His son, Ted, and his daughter, Martha, had tried, but they had no skills. They'd been raised in a world that reviled weakness; it assumed a sort of Darwinian Capitalism where only the strong survived, so when their father fell ill they reached out... but only a little. If God intended him to survive perhaps he would? They'd done all they could do, in the truest sense of the phrase. They couldn't see how it mattered, and, most of all, they couldn't see their role in any of it.

So now their father lived in a box in an alley, and neither Martha nor Ted gave the slightest thought to it after the initial angst that their friends might see them, taking care of this husk of a man who had lost his moorings, lost his mind.
Florida

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
If the GOP had to run on the truth, they'd be finished.
For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Pitches In To Repair Thousands Of Downed Romney-Ryan Lawn Signs
MANTOLOKING, NJ—Saying he had been deeply shaken by the extent of Hurricane Sandy’s destruction, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney visited the storm-battered mid-Atlantic coast Thursday to help victims repair and re-erect thousands of downed Romney-Ryan campaign signs.“I’ve toured up and down the coastline, and I can tell you that the level of damage to campaign signage is unimaginable,” said the visibly concerned candidate, wading through calf-high water and debris to place a tattered “Romney: Believe In America” sign back in the window of a flooded house.“The high winds and storm surge absolutely devastated the signs in their path, and sadly, a number were even washed out to sea. But my team and I will do everything we can to make sure these lawn signs receive the care they need and get back on their legs as soon as possible.” Staffers confirmed the GOP candidate had also donated 10,000 Romney-Ryan baseball caps to families left homeless by the storm.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-pitch...
Many people believe ridiculous comic posts such as this are emblamatic of your secret sexual fantasies of desire for Mitt Romney. I agree.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We could interject Jane Says here, flying in on her broomstick doing a clean sweep of the alley, tossing the homeless and one defrocked priest out onto the street where Fred and he could meet face to face for the first time. Just a thought, Homer doesn't want to step on any toes. You are doing a fine job without me.
No, no, Homer, you started all this, you have ultimate control over how it ends. It shall be as you wish, with only a few changes to maintain tone.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
You are partly right. However, it does not change the fact that you feel infieor to whites.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

This is a morass, however, Homer. You've begun something that may end with Fred feeling very badly. Are you sure that's what you want for him? I am dispassionate in these matters and will do as you say... much like Pilate with Jesus. On the other hand if they do make a movie out of it I'll split the credits with you and dem?
TheWinnuhoftheIg noicon

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
LOL
HA HA HA!
hey right winger dumbbbbffffcccckkksssssss!
Gather round:
Look at this clown!
Christy in 2016?
What about Mitt Romney and his little dog Eddie Munster?
Conceding that Mitt is a loser?
LOVE IT!
right winger trash!
THEY KNOW AMERICA IS FOR OBAMA!
so good. Obama can't lose, even this dumb schittt knows that!
So in closing: fffffck you! gfy! f u ok?
<quoted text>
Yew'z duh winnuh of the new "totally insance and/or flippin ognorant" button we'ze gonna create !!!!

HAW-YEE

FWEEDUHM checks fer everone--line up in front of duh velveteen obammy poster! FireDUHGOP will ne duh one in duh vey front of duh line-- redistributing and robbinghooticing--everone elses TAX PAYERS dolluhs!!

FO mo' days--toll NO MO' oblahblhablah phat crayon CAMPAINING!

Thank (as the woman in STATEN ISLAND-said "and I yes I say the words")Thank GOD!(bless her heart--someone in TRUE devastion, still able to have teh graciousness to do so!!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!!
REAL LEADERSHIP FOR All of America again-NOT just some!!
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Hey simpleton!

OUR PRESIDENT, OBAMA, HE DEALS IN BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS!!!!!

millions?

He can get millions off your street walking hoooooker mother anytime!

(Grades? Try HARVARD HONORS GRADUATE! DCK HEAD!
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>For every good reason you lie and makeup lame excuses, Florida has a better reason to tell the truth... you retard... What is obama hiding?
-
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
As the screen glowed in front of him, Fred suddenly remembered his own "real" family. His wife had died five years ago and that was the last straw. Fred had drifted off into the ether then and there was no drawing him back.
His son, Ted, and his daughter, Martha, had tried, but they had no skills. They'd been raised in a world that reviled weakness; it assumed a sort of Darwinian Capitalism where only the strong survived, so when their father fell ill they reached out... but only a little. If God intended him to survive perhaps he would? They'd done all they could do, in the truest sense of the phrase. They couldn't see how it mattered, and, most of all, they couldn't see their role in any of it.
So now their father lived in a box in an alley, and neither Martha nor Ted gave the slightest thought to it after the initial angst that their friends might see them, taking care of this husk of a man who had lost his moorings, lost his mind.
'Fred had drifted off into the ether then and there was no drawing him back.'

'...taking care of this husk of a man who had lost his moorings, lost his mind.'

CLASSIC
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
-
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
evening, semenhole
TheIndepenedentM ajority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Retardican Party? Satan speaking.
Party at the Hell Hole at midnight. Be sure to bring chickens and lots of virgins.
Wrong number-you need to dial-

1-OWS-ers4Yewz.

Tell duh actually, realllly gooduh angels sent ya lol.
(and to leave the chicken alone-ya stone age freaks!)
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

i hope you tea bag idiots are happy?
fox news killed carol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min truth 48,999
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Dale 175,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min litesong 45,875
Amy 7-30 1 hr RACE 8
Abby 7-30 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,436
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,867
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••