Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,671)

Showing posts 733,401 - 733,420 of1,072,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
does Homer deny that you need to sign the book when you vote in PA.....and that your signature of record is right there in the book.....
I don't deny it. I'm actually a little concerned that the 95 year old poll taker make take issue with me as my signatures do vary slightly at times. Yes, in a lot of ways PA is defintely stuck in the 1950's.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Alternately, you have a vagina and you could use that instead. Either way... It's best if you use both.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I said 'Romney' ads, there is no mention of him in any of the ads I have seen. Apparently they don't know what to think or say about Romney either, with all the flipflopping.
KYW TV in Philly had Romney ads this morning....

WHP radio in Harrisburg (biggest station in central PA) has been running Romney ads all day...

plus even more anti-Obama ads, as you note...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny. considering romney has 3.6% chance of that happenng.
nate silver? really?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Point is ,I quit school in the ninth grade and went to work , saved all I could and bought better equipment , made more money from it and bought more and better equipment , I invested in myself and my own future , my kids taught me how to use this computer , I have to hunt and peck with my left middle finger but they don't , and besides it leaves my ritht middle finger for all you free loaders .
quite admirable, admiral.
get it?
what makes you come to topix and call people that vote democrat "free loaders". if its just for fun i understand. its the seriously dumb baggers im concerned with.
and by all indications you seem like an idiot, that happens to work hard at it.

i work with a guy who's an engineer with six years of college that stills spells engineer wrong in memos.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'quit school in the ninth grade' Who would have guessed?
thatta boy, knocked that one out of the park!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
You need something MUCH more constructive to do.
Start rounding up T/P, Ramen noodles, hot chocolate and MORE granola bars, with tents and generators.
Then get them shipped to Staten Island-STAT.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2012
Real QUALIFIED Experience, for ALL of America again-NOT just some-NObraina.
liked Christie very much, but consorting with the enemy in the heat of battle is unforgivable....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the United Mine Worker's Union has always been a rightwing organization......
coal mining is a way of life in Western PA, not just a job.....coal miners have zero interest in being retrained for "green" jobs....
Western PA? Bituminous? Barnes and Tucker? Way of life?

WTF you talking about dummy? You really are locked into the fifties aren't you?
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
That's almost like saying Goering was liberal compared to Hitler.
Yeah, Homer would say that.
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have stolen elections in the past, most notably in 1960.....
Another GOP accusation with no evidence in support.
Except their diehard belief that every time Dems win, they must have cheated.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie may be forgiven if Romney wins....otherwise a Conservative opponent will defeat him in the primary next year....
but maybe the Democrats will nominate Christie for Governor....
NJ Gvrnr CHRISTIE FOR POTUS 2016--stand in line and wait your turn till then!!
Have you started charity donations for the WORKING CLASS, TAX PAYING citizens of Staten Island yet?
Get busy. Permission granted to jab anyone with Homers pencil that criticizes Romney or ANYONE else, that has donated to the storm relief. Hmmm...wonder what's been donated from duh White HOuse-and dem dar frosted dogpoo casiner platforms on the campaign twail...
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE 2012 et al!
REAL LEADERSHIP For ALL americans again-NOT just some!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't the National Guard ALREADY in WORKING CLASS, Tax Paying Staten Island==Obama shirking on the job--again...still?
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al!
Leadership and Experience for ALL of America again-not just the occupy ghetto/gutter streeters.
Bloomberg did not want the National Guard....or at least not if they were armed.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for goodness sakes, it was an example. Does one need to be completely literal to break you of your bad habits? How'd you know that even referred to YOUR children? Answer: you didn't. I simply led you to a point where you drew that conclusion based on what was in your head, not mine. This is how political campaigns work: they supply you with a simple and predictable path by which you will inevitably reach the conclusion they want you to, as I just did. You have a brain, now use it.
ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al.

Anything else is the snakeoil drippings of mere phat crayon kiddie framertics.

NO brain work required-just push the right buttons!
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
KYW TV in Philly had Romney ads this morning....
WHP radio in Harrisburg (biggest station in central PA) has been running Romney ads all day...
plus even more anti-Obama ads, as you note...
Okay, I'll have to take your word for it.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
nate silver? really?
as opposed to freds inner feelings??????
yeah Nate Silver for sure
fred? not so much
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Fred wasn't actually alone in his box, just outside lay a Sonotube with Fred's only human friend. It was a fallen Catholic priest, Paddy O'Riley, who had been stripped of his vestments years ago but who still wore his dirty white collar and was the Father Confessor for these lonely, dissolute men in the alley.

Father O'Riley had only become a Priest because he had been abused as a boy. He was small and weighed barely 110 pounds even now. He was a hairlip but had a way with words nonetheless and this glibness had allowed him to pass for a young man well into his fifties.

In the confessional no one was aware of his deformity, not his physical one nor his spiritual one. Father O'Riley could no more change his destiny than any of the other men in the alley, he was designed to abuse others and then feel guilty about it. He was Catholic in this, and though he knew it was the Devil who drove him, he also invariably assumed it was God who had made him so.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Another GOP accusation with no evidence in support.
Except their diehard belief that every time Dems win, they must have cheated.
typical filthy lying tea bagger
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

wont it be nice when the election is over and i'm here to help heal the right wingers broken hearts?

its what i do.
the lords work.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg did not want the National Guard....or at least not if they were armed.....
WTH-is a duhmocRat or something?

Shame on him! Call Guillani--get him to straighten stuff out!

ROMNEY/RYAN/CHRISTIE et al 2102!
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Soon to released as a major motion picture:
"FRED'S WORLD". Rated "P" for pathetic.

THE DEBIL wrote:
Hannibal Keisterwitz, aka, "Fred," sat in his apartment with the shades drawn down and the lights off. He didn't really have a choice about the lights, because he lived in a Downy Toilet Paper box in an alley and he really didn't have windows or shades, just a slit cut in the side of the box with a paper towel pasted over it.
Hannibal had stolen an I-pad several weeks ago and every morning he'd take it down to the shelter to charge the batteries. He no longer ate, or bathed, or spoke, he simply would take the machine and charge it, then return to his big box in the alley and type.
For some reason, Fred could no longer relate to other people face to face so this was his sole means of interfacing with the world.
He'd found Topix very early on and had developed relationships there that, in his tortured mind, seemed almost real. It was as if he could be anyone he wanted to be, a successful billionaire, a decorated veteran, anyone, and he had "friends there too. Real friends, people whom he would never see and who would never see him in his box, alone, and frightened, and hungry.
For Fred, his stolen computer was the last link he had with the physical world and as the hunger and the loneliness took hold of him he began to forget there even was a physical world. Fred discovered that the keys of the machine had become sticky. Each time he touched one it would resist when he went to lift a finger to touch the next.
(How's this working for you, Homer? Would you like me to re-plot it?)
BRAVO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 733,401 - 733,420 of1,072,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min No Warming 45,538
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 25 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••