Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
standdowner

Slidell, LA

#792080 Nov 2, 2012
The Latest American Dance Craze is called the=>

Some people call it the "CHICKEN DANCE"! I guess that not matter what you call it, it will "NEVER EVER" become as popular as the American "TWIST"!

fatuous1

FACT: PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS DISGRACE U.S. IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD!

FACT: We DEFINITELY need someone with a Matching Set of Steel Balls sitting in the Oval Office when the "RED PHONE" Rings.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#792081 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the 20,000 non union Delphi workers Obama threw under the bus.
It was 6 guys from Atlanta. And it was their boss who called them back to Georgia, because he 'heard' non-union workers would be subject to 'conditions' before they could start work...which was complete and utter horse hockey.

This is already old news, and you got the facts wrong.

Again.

Nice try though....
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#792082 Nov 2, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Because locking people up for what they 'might' do is so deeply entrenched in the Constitution, don't ya know....
I guess you think Clinton should have quietly hired a hit man, and left the Seals out of it....
Come to think of it, that wouldn't have been a bad idea.
A hit man would have been just fine.

"Wright and the 9/11 Commission do agree that the Clinton administration encouraged Sudan to deport bin Laden back to Saudi Arabia and spent 10 weeks trying to convince the Saudi government to accept him. One Clinton security official told The Washington Post that they had "a fantasy" that the Saudi government would quietly execute bin Laden. When the Saudis refused bin Ladenís return, Clinton officials convinced the Sudanese simply to expel him, hoping that the move would at least disrupt bin Ladenís activities."
factcheck.org

Location hidden

#792083 Nov 2, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Conversing with you idiot, is like talking to a deranged Farrakhan, you consuming a gallon Colt 45 malt liquor...
-
Yep that be Sister Kathryn, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with Sister Kathryn you get the entire moron and package...
-
OWS liberals still waiting in line for their candy and handouts after 4 years....
-
Uncle Sugar Obama 'Promised yoy Candy, But Left you With Cavities idiot...
-
A sellout obama has spent trillions of dollars to rescue his cronie moneyed Wall Street interests and has left the people of Staten Island and other storm victims to their own devices you libtards cold and hungry...
-
$5 Million dollars to a charity of obama's choice, a soup kitchen or a storm crisis center to help victims from the storm, if obama releases his sealed records.. How simple is that loser?
-
Why is obama a sellout?
-
Why are you a moron?
-
It's the culture...
Hey, broken record.........

Yer drunk.

Have some coffee.
On second thought, don't. Who needs a wide-awake drunk?

Next...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#792084 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Problem is, some folks are too stupid, greedy, oblivious, or all three, to know when NOT TO TAKE A MORTGAGE. I don't remember any news stories about banks that were holding .44 magnums to any customers' heads to get their names on the dotted line. That would have been some NEWS, now wouldn't it...
It's not the Democrats' fault if you lost that house you couldn't afford in the first place.
IT'S YOURS.
Slurp on some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for a change.
Sure it is if organizations like ACORN intimidated banks into making loans that were very high risk. Obama sued Citibank to make those kind of loans.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#792086 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>It was 6 guys from Atlanta. And it was their boss who called them back to Georgia, because he 'heard' non-union workers would be subject to 'conditions' before they could start work...which was complete and utter horse hockey.
This is already old news, and you got the facts wrong.
Again.
Nice try though....
Delphi White-Collar Retirees Sue for Equal Protection

http://www.employmentattorneyoh.com/2010/09/d...

Nice try...though.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#792089 Nov 2, 2012
Our Enemy Is Within

Hurricane Sandy Makes Nice Distraction for White House Executive Order

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/...
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792090 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Because they were too stubborn, stupid, or crazy to FRIGGING LEAVE before the damn storm hit. They had 4 days to get the hell outta there. What did they do? Bought a few 6-packs, a couple bags of Jay's potato crisps, and some frozen dinners....and said 'fluck the evacuation order.'
Let them face the consequences of their behavior - remember that whole PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY thing?
You're right. What was I thinking? Let them die. A few hundred dead won't change the outcome of the election. That's all that matters now anyway, the election. Right? I say go ahead with the Marathon too. Just get the bodies and debris out of the way so the runners don't trip over stuff. That could result in a lawsuit against the city. Thank you for making sense out of it all. I certainly hope those stupid people on Staten Island have learned their lesson!
Daddy

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#792092 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Because they were too stubborn, stupid, or crazy to FRIGGING LEAVE before the damn storm hit. They had 4 days to get the hell outta there. What did they do? Bought a few 6-packs, a couple bags of Jay's potato crisps, and some frozen dinners....and said 'fluck the evacuation order.'
Let them face the consequences of their behavior - remember that whole PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY thing?
Hahahaha I love to see someone tell it like it is and cut the PC bullshit! Cant you just see the dumbasses as the water was climbing, electricity shutting down and the damn sillyassed cellphone service cut too? OMG they were traumatized Hahaha and now theyre whining like fkn retards. Except for a few inocent victims the vast majority that defied evacuation orders and stayed to loot should be floating around in a subway. As in who cares? I dont, you dont and ObaMao dont so theyre fkd as fkd should be.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#792093 Nov 2, 2012
Same thing every taxpaying republican said during the Katrina thing , but hey it is a good idea to build a major city below sea level and fill it full of people who are as irresponsible as yourself , the democratic machine at it's best .
Daddy

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#792094 Nov 2, 2012
I wonder how many of those corpses have been ID'd by democrat volunteers to be sure they do get a "fair shot" to vote? Hahaha Theres some sure nuff votes for hope and change!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#792095 Nov 2, 2012
I nominate Mitt Romney as worst human being on earth.

Can I get a second?

(The blatant liar leaves 72 million uninsured! 20 million children! That is a crime against humanity.)

All while grinning ear to ear?

Location hidden

#792097 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is if organizations like ACORN intimidated banks into making loans that were very high risk. Obama sued Citibank to make those kind of loans.
So the banks were doing home invasions and kidnappings to get those borrowers down to the local branch, I suppose...?

Just because something is legal doesn't mean you HAVE to do it.

It's that whole 'personal responsibility' thing...

Location hidden

#792099 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delphi White-Collar Retirees Sue for Equal Protection
http://www.employmentattorneyoh.com/2010/09/d...
Nice try...though.
You should take this comedy act on the road, fella.

Location hidden

#792100 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. What was I thinking? Let them die. A few hundred dead won't change the outcome of the election. That's all that matters now anyway, the election. Right? I say go ahead with the Marathon too. Just get the bodies and debris out of the way so the runners don't trip over stuff. That could result in a lawsuit against the city. Thank you for making sense out of it all. I certainly hope those stupid people on Staten Island have learned their lesson!
So do I. There's a good possibility the next hurricane will be a whole lot worse.
Romney-Ryan 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#792101 Nov 2, 2012
Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahaha I love to see someone tell it like it is and cut the PC bullshit! Cant you just see the dumbasses as the water was climbing, electricity shutting down and the damn sillyassed cellphone service cut too? OMG they were traumatized Hahaha and now theyre whining like fkn retards. Except for a few inocent victims the vast majority that defied evacuation orders and stayed to loot should be floating around in a subway. As in who cares? I dont, you dont and ObaMao dont so theyre fkd as fkd should be.
Using that logic, the diplomats at Benghazi knew there was unrest there, yet they chose to go anyway. It's their own fault they were killed. Obama was right not to send help and risk more American lives to protect the Ambassador and the three others who made an unwise choice.

Location hidden

#792102 Nov 2, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing every taxpaying republican said during the Katrina thing , but hey it is a good idea to build a major city below sea level and fill it full of people who are as irresponsible as yourself , the democratic machine at it's best .
Yeah, but "Naw'lins" was fun. Staten Island? Not so much.

Mardi Gras was hellacious this year...

:)

Since: Nov 12

Harrisonburg, VA

#792103 Nov 2, 2012
MITT ROMNEY EXPOSED: Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney. Please watch the video at

Location hidden

#792104 Nov 2, 2012
Romney-Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>Using that logic, the diplomats at Benghazi knew there was unrest there, yet they chose to go anyway. It's their own fault they were killed. Obama was right not to send help and risk more American lives to protect the Ambassador and the three others who made an unwise choice.
Agreed.

Oh, wait, I bet you were employing sarcasm...

I wasn't.
cway

United States

#792105 Nov 2, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats led Americans to the worst recession since 1929 via the Community Restoration Act, a liberal idea that every one should be able to own a home even if they couldn't afford one.Problem is weird things happen when you can't pay your mortgage.
Bull.

The repeal of Glass-Steagal by the GOP Congress under Clinton would later spread the bad home loan crisis to the financial markets. But let's go the beginning of crisis.

Alan Greenspan lit the fuse with low interest rates.

Then Bush signed The American Dream Act passed by a GOP majority which greatly eased the 10% downpayment obstacle.

The banks themselves made bad loans. They were "bad" because the banks themselves set them up that way. They knew the borrower would default, in which case the bank would keep the payments and own a more valuable house in what at that time was a rising market.

The FBI warned Congressional leaders in 2004 of an impending financial disaster.

And how did the Repubilcan majority act? They did nothing.

That a handful of Democrat senators and congressmen acted on behalf of the banks hardly absolves the GOP Congress from an incredible display of negligence.

Furthermore, when the Dems regained the majority in 2007, one of the first things they did was to rein in home loans. But by then, the damage was done and the dam getting ready to burst.

Elephants busted again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 5 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 5 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 6 hr joey 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 10 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]